Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil Comes In Many Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Evil Comes In Many Forms Empty
PostSubject: Evil Comes In Many Forms Evil Comes In Many Forms Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 12:11

Wicked were his eyes as they pierced the death of day, drowned in guile as the sun's reign was dismissed with the last of its golden breath, and wretched were his lips as they curled from his fangs in the wake of a tongue, twisting and savoring, as his mind succumbed to the bittersweet sting of blood. Red pooled at his feet and slipped from his mouth, drenched his chest and splattered the floor at his feet, but the beast mattered not of the mess it trailed, little more of how close to insanity he ventured as he satiated his hunger. His breath raced and his nostrils flared at what dripped down his throat, consumed by the want of the weak as he feasted with his demons, but before long nothing remained to sing to his lust. He rose from the soil with a final snarl, his tattered body creaking and heaving as his worn limbs straightened, paying no mind to the otherwise overbearing layer of caked blood that clung to the unkept fur to his neck and hung from the tendrils to his chin. His claws mindlessly stretched out into the rusty dirt and frosted ground beneath his weight, testing the forest bed in the comfort of a full belly, before launching himself into the all too familiar rhythm of a sprint with strides laced with nothing less than triumph, for how often does one as himself catch such an appetizing find as a buck whom prefers to dine in solitude? Hmm. Appetizing indeed.

His game of tag was trivially sought, though deliciously thought out, as there was not a more delightful way he could he go about soothing the twisted moans of a hollowed stomach without a bit of bloody fun. Alas, the importance of another matter quickly returned to nag him, and with it the promise a more satisfying find ahead, for the pursuit of the dear Lucy would require much more...finesse. He followed the sound of her beating heart as only a mad mad would; relentless, incessant, addicted, but it was not an unusual sensation. Many a time had he hunted for his master, and many a time had he returned with a heavier soul and yet another scar to his flesh, but of course, this was driven by far more than the loyalty to his Alpha. His tongue unquenchably thirsted for their deaths, his body ached for the unmistakable rush of battle, so with his duties came fulfillment and a mind finally quieted - if only momentarily. Nicolaus certainly had a way of getting what he wanted, whether the prize was deemed unreachable or not, and how he wanted, how he craved to put an end to the last of his dead king's pride, to watch the amber light drain from his princess' lovely eyes and tear her from the sweet haven of sanity until she was no more a wolf than he. And where had her honey scent taken him now, the little she-demon? It seemed she had finally submitted to the prevalence of her cowardice, for the snow and soil beneath him now carried with it the stench of male rather than the untouched winter crisp that hung in the lands just behind. He slowed with the faltering breeze as the border welcomed him, his nose of rough ebony leather twitching away as the many secrets it confined were revealed for his tainted mind to sift through, his smile growing wider as his steps carried him ever closer.

He did not stop, this massive male with soot and granite eyes, but instead turned before crossing into the territory to amble on parallel to the obnoxiously marked border with his head of creams and russet grays swinging low to the ground, making his way confidently but with caution not to overstep his boundaries until this land's reigning Alpha's musk faded. His gaze sweeping, his tail hanging limp, he turned on his heels and retraced his steps until the entire length of where the line met neutral ground was walked, stopping suddenly to drop his rump to the flattened snow once the perimeter was estimated to his liking. Yes, she was here, but so were more than the expected handful of witnesses, not to mention the overwhelming amount of females who's worthless presences could be smelled even at his distance. What a fool whomever rules this pack must be, to let as many undesirables into his ranks as he did. Nico scoffed, his charred tongue clicking from the roof of his mouth as his blackened gums were exposed with a warm puff of breath foul with decay. He will do more than regret that decision. I can smell the weak from here, the ones without the yellowed tinge of sweat on their hides, never mind those who use their muscles for nothing more than birthing. They don't deserve even the idiot's pity this king graced them with, the wretches. He gave a dry bark of laughter as his lips pulled back, stretching over his teeth as his tongue ran through the coarse hair along his muzzle before leaning back, his snout pointed to the evening moon and his ears dipped low against his skull. His song was short, but certainly not sweet, as his voice broke with an edge and crackled like the pops of a fire's smoldered embers, the howl ending with a last single pitch like the eerie screech of a raven. He washed his dry mouth with a swallow of saliva before a grin was once again plastered to his face, curling suggestively around his whiskers as it reached up to touch his eyes with a tart sparkle of humor. I will find you, my dear. And I will stretch your agony as far as it will hold until you, and your father's remaining spirit, break.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Evil Comes In Many Forms Evil Comes In Many Forms Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 16:07

Lying within the darkened chamber which was his den, he rested his head on his paws. Onyx nostrils inhaled the scents of more wolves joining the pack. Most of them seemed to be useless to the pack. There were no real fighters, no wolves that he even saw a purpose for. There had been an increase in Caretakers as well. Did Azul not realize other packs would be trying to take over their lands soon? With the end of snow and the beginning of heats and passion for fighting, there would be more issues to come. Angered in his thoughts he forced himself from the clutches of sleep, denying his eyelids the ability to close. Grunting to himself as wolves passed by him, making their way to their dens. One den caught the attention of the rather angered brute. The den itself was empty at this moment, but he could smell two scents he knew very well. One belonged to a male, one that showed him a rather large lack of respect and the other to the fae he had confused feelings for. These feelings nested deep within a hollowed cavern said to hold the organ called a heart, but the brute never felt anything from it before, assuming he was rid of one as a pup. Snarling, he pulled his face from their shared den and grumbled to himself. Black paws crushed the ground with anger and ferocity. The male had every intention of finding his nemesis and starting another quarrel, but when he heard a strange call from the border, his smile appeared and his mind was distracted with thoughts of scaring off a visitor for once.

Steele quickened his pace, almost to a run. This wolf had chosen a rather far portion of the border to howl at. He knew some wolves had the ability to accept others, but he hoped he would be the first. Having to fight off a wolf of the pack would prove to be annoying and a lame bother. Snarls continued to ripple from his throat, even before he could even see the other. It would not be long before the two brutes would meet. A stiff tail curled over the rugged spine of the Beta, keeping the dominant curl. Midnight lips pulled back, baring yellow-tinted fangs. This is the way the great Beta would approach the male, ready for a blood dripping battle. When he was finally in sight, Steele growled at the other, "state your name and reason to come to my lands!" The male took the most dominant stance he could ever think of, still snarling and growling at the other as he waited for the answer he was looking for. If the male was searching for a fight, or did not show the Beta respect, then he would rip it from the other's throat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Evil Comes In Many Forms Evil Comes In Many Forms Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 18:47

Well now. What do we have here?

The male crashed through the wall of deep auburn foliage with as much subtlety as an bear, the snarl that tore from his peeled lips and fangs stained black fierce enough to shake the leaves on the branches of the skeleton trees that loomed menacingly above, his chest puffed wide and muscles flexed for show. He was quite the terrifying sight, this beast with burnt fur and eyes that gleamed without soul, but his charade was unnecessary. His frozen glare was ignited by a rage Nicolaus could not see, therefore it was not in his interest to delve deeper and only further proved that this black knight was most certainly as arrogant as he looked, and arrogance was not a quality Nico enjoyed watching play out in front of him. The spittle that flew from his muzzle and pooled at the crease to his mouth as he spoke dropped heavily to the soil, his spine stood rigid and his tail furled tighter over his back with each word, and yet also with each Nico's grin spread wider. Fool. You are no Alpha. I can see it in your eyes, for your pretentiousness betrays you. Does your master know of your whereabouts, of your insolence? If you think I will fall belly up at your feet you are surely mistaken - however, to your good fortune, I will do more than kiss your pompous ass in order to cross this border.

"Sire," his head lowered towards the ground, his chin tucking by the russet curls of his chest, as he bent a single leg up beneath him in an exaggerated bow. "I am Nicolaus, no more than a rogue at your borders, and I have come in search of solace." He allowed his eyes, charred and watery, to lift to those that looked on from across the border simply for a chance to gauge his reaction, all the while fighting the smile that threatened to rise to his lips in the midst of wickedly facetious thoughts. "I have grown weak with the hauntings of my past, weak from the toll my old bones have paid during my travels, and I wish to rest at peace for my last years within the hierarchy of a pack once more." His voice echoed in his mind, boomed behind his ears, though he did not dare share his laughter with the raven male. His laughter broke into fits of cackling giggles, the demonic sound, though quieted, sending a shiver down his own spine. I am closer to you yet, my princess.

"If you do not mind my boldness, sire, what is it that I may call you? Or do you, like I, prefer a more formal title?"
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Evil Comes In Many Forms Evil Comes In Many Forms Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 13:20

Listening the words of the other, he stared. The expression on his face was plain and no longer one of disgust or anger. Silver eyes watched the brute named Nicolaus show his respect he did deserve. Even though the lands were not his, well, not yet, he still deserved respect for the rank he held. With the male not reciprocating the aggression he was showing, he could feel himself calm down a little. He did not smile or show any signs that could be misinterpreted as kind by any means, but he did relax a tiny bit. He listened attentively as if the male had pressing news to tell the Beta. "You may call me Beta Steele. At this time, we are accepting wolves for the rank of Warrior. If you wish for a higher rank, we could discuss that." Looking over the other, he noticed a few things that led the midnight male to believe he had a greater potential than just a Warrior. As he continued to look over the other, he thought of his plan. In order to break away from the rule of the weak fool, he would need wolves to follow him. Nicolaus would be the perfect ally for him. Maybe there is a way he could convince the brute how horrible the other wolves were. "Just curious, what skills or abilities do you hold? I would just like a greater understanding of what you can bring to this pack, before you swear your allegiance to us."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Evil Comes In Many Forms Evil Comes In Many Forms Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 20:52

Nicolaus watched as the demeanor of this once cocky raven male simmered to that of...well, a slightly less cocky one, for his eyes still burned into his own and his voice rang out in a series of growls and angered snarls. His gaze of brassy silver and white that gleamed with a watery shine were read easily, as the pleasure in pride that glows from within is not something that can be hid; even for himself. Nico rolled his shoulders back, unleashing a chorus of croaks and shudders as bone scraped against skin, lifting his head just so so that he may speak with some dignity to the one who called himself Steele.

"Beta Steele, it is an honor. It is not my want to turn down your graciousness with little more than ungratefulness, but my wish is not to climb up the ranks of your family. I wish to live and protect, little more and little less. Warrior Nicolaus has quite a ring to it, does it not? Unless you, sire, have other plans for my position. I have skills that may prove to be useful to pack life, yes, for I was once a very close asset to an Alpha that - I am sure - reigned before your time. I haven't a need to dwell on my strengths, for I am not one to brag, but my hunting and speed are adequate enough, though you know with age comes less swiftness." He paused to look up to the beta's face, studying its shape, it's fur, the pull to its frowning muzzle as he became lost in thought. Would he find something more here than his dearest Lucy? Would he open his past to one already with power in hopes to begin his renewed legacy? "Hm. Sire Steele, I will tell you something I haven't been keen on revealing to another soul but my own, and I do this not for a chance to be closer by your side but find peace within my mad and raving mind. I have killed more than you could ever imagine, more wolves than those whom reside within your lands all together. I was the nightmare that so many had feared when they laid their heads to rest, but to my...misfortune, this power was granted for my using for what felt like only a few moments. I was a king once, and now I am here, groveling at your feet. I have a thirst for vengeance, sire, and I wish to become a part of something to let my thirst be quenched. I will follow you and whomever you follow to the gates of hell, for those gates I am already bound."
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Evil Comes In Many Forms Evil Comes In Many Forms Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 16:22

For the first time in a very long time the male was drawn in to the words of this traveler. He could see the truth within his eyes and the honesty in his tongue. These words were not something a wolf just made up. His cruelty and honesty was a beautiful thing. Steele could not help the smile that began to creep over his lips. With Nicolaus on his side, leaving Azul would be very easy. He was sure that once he told Nicolaus of the ways the Alpha male ran this pack, he would surely give his loyalties to the midnight brute. Silver hues looked over the male, eyeing him over one last time before he spoke. "I have never met a wolf like you. Not for a very long time. It seems as though this pack is ran by the weak, loving of the useless, and filled to the brim with annoyances. If you promise yourself to me, I shall promise you a high rank in a powerful pack. At this time I cannot tell you of my plans, but if you agree to meet me in my chamber, I will be sure to let you in on my secret. I have some rather intense plans for this pack and will need the true strength of one who has seen and taken lives. Warrior Nicolaus will do for now. I don't wish for the others to get too suspicious." Steele was now completely relaxed. He slowly moved from the male, turning and heading back for camp. "If you would like to accompany me, I will show you these lands and aid you in anything you need. Welcome home, Warrior Nicolaus." Without a word from the other, he turned his head forward and left towards his den. He hoped the brute would take him up on his offer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Evil Comes In Many Forms Evil Comes In Many Forms Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 16:59

His breath was shared with his sire's as they stood, watching the other's eyes as if waiting for time to simply collapse around them. The Beta was a fool with muscle, though his tongue held some degree of wit, and it was this sliver of respect Nico held for the raven knight that restrained his aching limbs to to reach out so that his claws may taste his blood. How delightful that would be; to feel another worthy of his wrath between his jaws once again, but he would prevail in his patience for the time being. His lust would die soon enough, and then finally his power would reign supreme. But what was this? Sire Steele had a secret of revolt, did he? How very interesting.

"If I may be so bold, you seem to be a brute of something...more than what this pack is. I could smell the weak as I approached your border; the putrid stench of heat as your faes turn to spring's coming, and I am sure you are not one to bend to such craven temptresses...are you, sire? I will swear myself to you, walk by your side as your protector and ally, but in return I must ask of you this; there is but a single wrench that I want as my own, one that I have followed here from a pack that she has ruined with her cowardice, and I smell her scent from your borders. She is not to know of my presence, not until I wish her to, but when the time for such comes I will need an ally of my own. I will follow you as you perform your wickedness, my king, but keep this secret as I will keep yours and assist me in the ridding of this bitch that hides beneath your nose. Do this and my soul is yours to do what you will." He closed his granite eyes as he bowed, touching his nose of twisted ebony to the forest bed beneath Steele's feet, rising with a grunt only as the Beta did the same. "Sire Steele, please, lead the way so that I may lay my tired eyes upon our home."

His smile was evil, spreading wide like the Cheshire's, and his laugh cackled on within the confines of his mind as he walked on. Ah, delicious insanity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Comes In Many Forms Evil Comes In Many Forms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Comes In Many Forms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1