Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run Forest, Run (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 23:22

*THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* The rhythmic pounding of his paws was almost hypnotic to his mind, it helped him ease after the nip of the female earlier who accepted him into the pack. He raced toward the sounds of other, but got lost into the new territory and honestly didn't care. At this point, he was running because he felt free. The light spring breeze blew through his fur, and his tongue flopped out the side of his ajar jaw. His handsome face was happy and dead on to the field that was open in his view.

The field and open concept drew in excitement, and he became a pup at heart. He bounded through the field at full speed, his paws slamming the ground with such a force that it shook his body and the tiny gravel pebbles that were beneath him. With a large leap, Cerberus flew through the air, his whole body intent on crashing, and with a dive into the land Cerberus rolled to the floor of the meadow with a forceful thud. Cerberus's body continued to roll for a few more feet, and ended up on his back facing the bright blue sky. It was there he could see the nature around him. The bright green grass was warm beneath him, and the sky was inviting. There overhead, the ultimate freedom, to fly. *If Only...* he thought to himself.

Cerberus flopped onto his belly and looked around, there was the scent of wolves on the meadow and he would make sure to steer clear for now. Cerberus wasn't finished running, and with the alertness of the male, he bounded off again in a leap of faith and fun. His body tearing up clumps of dirt because of the forcefulness of his speed. Tilting his head slightly, Cerberus let out a howl of joy, and it simply stated that he was here, and he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 14:06

((Sorry it's so long....... I just had a lot to type today.))

The fae woke from the comfort of her warm den, her sleep-ridden eyes searching for a sign that she was indeed home. Nightmares had plagued her every night she slept, and she always awoke with having to reassure herself that he wasn't there. Don't you remember? You killed him....... you're safe now......... She let out a sigh of relief with that thought. Standing on her long legs, the fae walked out of her den to shake out her coat. Looking around to make sure no one had seen her, she began to do her rounds. Walking along the borders, she avoided the fresh smells of other wolves. Ember hadn't quite gotten over the fear of running into her packmates. The fear of having to watch her family die all over again hit her hard, so she simply avoided becoming bonded to them. The fae had already formed bonds with a few of the wolves here, and that still managed to terrify her.

Turning to the hunting grounds, she moved into a graceful jog. She had made sure the borders of her pack were stable and safe, so now she could feed herself. Slowing as she reached her destination, the scents of delicious prey assailed her nose. Thank you, Spring...... She thought. The prey was just coming out of their dens at this time, plump and defenseless. Ember's paws became completely silent as she walked, looking for the right prey. As she caught sight of a plump hare, the small fae crouched low to the ground. Staying down wind, her snowy eyes focused wholly on the hare she was going to make her meal. It hadn't even suspected her presence, and Ember almost wanted to laugh but fell short of doing so. She never laughed and, she hardly ever smiled. Slightly shaking her head, Ember came close enough to pounce on the hare when it seemed to be alerted of her presence. The hare took off like a bullet and the small fae followed immediately after, equally fast. Her paws were silent as she sprinted after the hare, coming closer to it. With a final leap, she was on the hare and her jaws were around its neck. With a quick jerk, her prey was lifeless.

Picking the creature up, Ember began jogging successfully away from the hunting grounds, planning to bring her food somewhere else to eat without anyone seeing her. A joyous howl hit her ears hard, making her nearly drop her meal. Curiosity sparked within her, wondering why one would be so happy. Turning towards the noise, she began to run to the place she had heard the howl. Staying in the dark, her paws moved silently towards the sound. Whoever it was, they were paying no attention to the place around them, Ember could her the wolf's pounding of paws from where she was. Just as she rounded a shrub, the fae froze in her tracks. Backing up back into the shadows, she laid her prey down without even once taking her eyes off of the wolf in front of her. Horror was clear in her eyes, and her small fame was shaking. It was him, there was no doubt. His brownish pelt was clear as day in her eyes, making a low growl work up from her throat. Narrowing her white eyes, she crept slowly out of the shadows towards the wolf. As Ember walked into the daylight, the white that covered her legs until mid chest glowed. The black and grey swirls that covered her back and neck shown. A snarl came from her, the fae was both terrified and furious. The intent to kill was in her pale, white eyes. Kill......... That word rang in her mind, alerting her of something. She believed that the wolf before her was her brother, her tormentor and her worst nightmare.

Coming slightly closer, she froze mid snarl. Ember's facial features changed from that of rage to one of confusion. Her brother was dead, Ember had killed him herself. She watched as he fell dead to the floor, his throat ripped out and bleeding. Shock registered on her face as she looked at the wolf in front of her. He didn't look like her brother at all, for her brother had deep black and brown fur that shown a crimson color. . What is happening to me?............ She thought. Shaking her small head, the fae's floppy ears flipped around until they rested nearly over her eyes once again. Looking at the other wolf with her ivory eyes, Ember shied away from him. Her voice was soft, scared what the other wolf would do to her inresponse to her snarling. "Im sorry, I-I thought y-you were someone else. P-please excuse my rude behavior." Ember was still shaking in fear. The fae was hardly ever scared, but her nightmares had shaken her up greatly. How could she think he was her brother? He was dead, and she had made sure of that. Keeping her snowy eyes on the ground she refused to look at him in shame. Waiting to see if he would speak, the fae kept her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 00:45

Stuck in his happiness Cerberus blacked out to the outside world, and wasn't paying attention to his surrounds. His scent was the only thing leading him through the meadow, turning every which way. His sight was a one way track, forward and wide, but nothing behind them. His mind raced of thoughts of the pack, its members and hierarchy. So lost he was, that he raced right up to a female.

Cerberus was baffled, was he following her scent, no it was near impossible, she had no odor. He knew this, from blankly stating at her as he came too, her words were shy and fearful as she spoke to him, a slight stutter in her speech. He wondered if this was normal, or out of mere fear for him. How could anyone 'fear' him, he was not of an intimidating sight. His thought then lead him away from the female, and back to his egotistical self and he boasted himself about being handsome.

With a quick ruffle of his body, his fur bounced from side to side in a jolly way with his cocky attitude. Slowly Cerberus sat down and really looked at the female, she was lithe and silver, she was a creature, but nothing like the first female he laid eyes on. *I wonder if this one is as bad as the last, although, the prior female wasn't bad she was just testy.* His words resounded in his head, bouncing around as he continued to think about the female who accepted him into this pack.

Snapping back he caught his breath and let the sun soak into him, closing his eyes, he collected his thought and finally spoke to her, "No need to apologies, you were not in the wrong. I should have been paying attention to where I was going. Containing my joy is near impossible at this moment, a bit overzealous if I say so myself. Running brings me contentment in my life, and the meadow was an opportunity to run. I seized that chance with disregard to others out here, and prey that pack mates might have been trying to catch." Cerberus eyed her rabbit for a moment, and smiled.

Returning his gaze to her, he caught her eye, with her full attention he spoke, "Who are you? And, do I disturb your hunting? Your snarl insists unhappiness but your body screams fear, is everything alright? Does danger lurk beyond the meadow?" His body stood on high alert gazing far onto the borders of the trees. The evergreen looked luscious to the soft hay-like grass he had previously been running on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 18:07

The more he spoke, the more the fear melted off of her face. His words irritated her, making her feel like he thought she was defenseless. Ember's white, un-pigmented eyes narrowed slightly at him. He wasn't the only reason she was angry, when she acted like the new Ember she was disrespected so much it infuriated her. Being all nice and gentle was gaining her nothing, but she had promised herself that with this new pack would come a change in her. That she would be a nice and gentle fae, not the sassy fae that was and Alphess of her old pack. She felt like she was vulnerable and couldn't fend for herself this way, being the way she was now. Shaking her small head, she decided that the promise wasn't worth keeping.

Standing up straighter, Ember's onyx tipped tail curled slightly. The fae was still smaller than the wolf in front of her, but she made up for it in attitude. With her white eyes narrowed, Ember spoke. "No, you did not ruin my hunt at all. For others maybe, but I caught my meal even with your loud behavior. As for danger, if there were any I wouldn't be here now would I? I would be back where I came from, fighting the danger instead of talking to you. I am not so defenseless as to be running to a male that I don't even know and begging for help. If you think I am that vulnerable, you are sadly mistaken." Ember's dark ears remained naturally flopped over, almost covering her eyes.

Stepping closer to the brute, her eyes stayed narrowed. The musical lilt in her voice was faint, but still annoyingly there. She hated her voice, hated everything about herself. Ember knew she couldn't change it, so she just dealt with it. Taking another step closer, she spoke again. "If you must know, my intent was to kill you. The appearance you possess reminded me of someone I hate dearly, but they are dead now. Looking at you now, you look nothing like them. There is no way I would fear a wolf like you, and I can take care of myself. I don't need the chivalry of another wolf. In fact, you aren't even supposed to know I exist at all." The fae's voice cracked like a whip at him, but she wasn't as ruthless as some of the wolves here. It was true, he was never even supposed to know she was alive and neither were most of her pack mates. As the sounds of prey scuffling around hit her ear, one of them twitched to cover her eye.

Keeping herself standing straight, she addressed the question of her name. "As much as I hate to tell you my worthless name, it is Ember. Now, what is an egotistical and irritating wolf like yourself to be called?" Her hackles were raised slightly, still irritated that one would think she was so vulnerable. Looking at him, she left her tail curled in irritation as she waited to see if he would speak.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 21:56

Cerberus sat their comfortable for a moment, before slowly slinking in confidence. Another female was mad at him, at this rate, he was bound to step on toes and cross the paths of many others that were wrong. *What the hell am I doing wrong!* He cursed himself in his head, and something snapped inside him. *Egotistical and Irritating?* He repeated in his head. A very deep almost inaudible growl rumbled from deep in his stomach. Cerberus slowly, rose to a standing position, and stepped his front left paw forward, lowering his shoulder momentarily.

His words snapped from his mouth forming from a frothing snarl, "How dare you insult me!" His words surrounded them. He was furious, and wasn't going to stand for this females attitude. "I am not going to be walked upon, when I was trying to be nice." He lessened his aggression to the female, but was still very angry over her poor choice of words.

"Kill me, I can assure you, that goal wouldn't have been accomplished. I apologized for nearly running into you, and only tried making conversation. My name is Cerberus, you now know I am new, and you killed my buzz. Enjoy your kill Ember. It was very nice meeting you..." The last part hissed from behind his lips. Standing tall aging, he turned his back on the female, and began to jog away. Cerberus growled, he would always put a woman in her place, but he would never harm them. Not unless they were mortal enemies and/or posing a threat to his life or another dear to his heart, such as his newly found pack.

Cerberus's pace was not of a fast beat, but a casual bounce over the land. He was not running away from her, just running away from the past that flashed through his mind. Anger was an issue of his, and for moons now he has not had to think about getting angry with anyone other than himself. Watching his first love die, and his pups. Cerberus's kind heart was mistaken for with a certain blackness that voided him of most emotions. Time spent in the woods alone can make a man crazy, never-the-less a wolf. Cerberus tortured himself for months on end over the loss of innocent lives. How his past had created a monster within him, and he refused to succumb to something so evil. Walking away from this bitter, feminist was the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 16:22

Ember almost smirked at him. She knew from the minute she opened her mouth that this brute would hate her just like all others. His words showed that he was furious, but Ember didn't have it in her to be scared. The fae felt numb, her mood had switched within seconds. She wasn't always 'all there' when it came to her sanity. What she had gone through before joining this pack had been too much for the little fae, and her mind dealt with it in the worst ways. For instance, her anger issues and quick changes in her mood. Right now she felt numb. Thinking Cerberus was her brother was the closest she had come to feeling in a while, but that was a feeling of terror. Being shaken up that badly almost broke through the emotionless haze, but when he showed how furious he was at her the wall was put back up. A small smile lit her face as he spoke, and she almost laughed at him.

As he left, Ember let the tremors of laughter come. They shook her body, but she wasn't even laughing at anything funny. This was how her mind dealt with the pain she felt though. So far, only Juno and Creek had been able to break through her emotionless haze. When she wasn't around them she was blank. As a loner, she used to pick fights she knew she couldn't win just to feel the rush of danger. Fighting bears, larger wolves, and even badgers sometimes. Chaos and bloodlust both fit into this fae, and they both consumed her. The ones who able to break through were lucky, but it wasn't like she cared. Shaking her head, her dark ears flopped around as she did the action. Walking over to where she had hidden her prey, Ember picked it up and dropped it in front of her. Inhaling, she could practically taste it's blood in her mouth. In one quick motion, she had torn into the hare's flesh and began eating the meat it provided. The taste of it's blood exploded into her mouth, and she tore into the hare until it was in shreds. Pretty soon, all that was left was the bones picked clean.

Lifting her blood covered muzzle, Ember cleaned the blood stains from her fur. When she was done, the fae walked away and found a small alcove. The rocks of the alcove could easily fall and crush her small body, but she didn't care for her own safety at all. Curling up in the corner of the alcove, she slept lightly. The nightmares consumed her once again, but this time she welcomed them and the chaos they brought with her. Remembering, her mind turned to the swamp of these lands and the monster that was said to be there. Maybe the monster would like a little bloodshed and a fight. Laughing softly, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 17:23

A sun's warming bright ray peered through her massive underground den into the female's charcoal face. Her eyes fluttered open delicately showing an emerald green glow within them as she smiled at the welcoming awakening of her slumber. The piecing black fae got up from her resting position and stretched out her toned muscles in her back and long legs, letting out a long yawn. Emerging from her den she shook out the loose dirt that coated her underbelly and upper build. She looked over the clearing in sight of any others willing to accompany her on her daily rounds but noticed no movement for it was noon and everyone has woken before her. Juno stood in the sunlight and like usual it made her look magnificent. It was her that didn't notice her true beauty til she had met a fine male by the name of Marrok, who managed to break down her wall along with Chiara and Ember.

Starting in a slow trot, she moved gracefully out of the clearing and into the direction of the border in spite of any loners in need of acceptance. She came to a half behind a small shrub and scanned her way down the edge of the border with her glowing eyes cautiously. After noticing that there were not traces of movement in the area she moved on and to see if Marrok or Chiara was busy. Turning around back into the opposing direction, a monstrous sound ribbled through Juno's stomach and she cringed at the hunger within her. The dark female surrendered and decided it'd be best to eat now before she got to mingling with some friends. Kicking her hind legs into the dirt she pounced into a swift sprint though the dense forest and headed towards the Grazing Plains in search for a good meal to feed on that would get her by for a couple of hours.

She sprinted closer to a bright light of the opening of the plains, enabling for her to adjust so quickly, she squinted. Juno slowed her pace and trotted into the plains with her head held high and a perfect stance of her rank. Now that she was part of the pack and had been lower rank from what she was she had come to get used to the whole normality of being a member. She was very social with others and wasn't always as perfectious as some had seen in her. The black she-wolf was now a plain warrior like the rest and was free from another's role on her future. The male she met at the swamp changed her, and it made her relieve the guilt inside her. That quilt stopped her from forgetting the horrible experiences of loosing her loved ones. Days had past and the quilt in her heart vanished, making her a more free individual and she seemed more happy than she was after her mate and pup's murder.

Out of the corner of her eye a browish figure jogged away and her body froze as she turned her head towards the moving object. It was a large brown brute she had never seen before, not once. Why is he running away? Her thoughts were left questioned but were soon ignored as a mouth watering smell flew into her peppered snout. Her ears shot forward and she drooled a bit of saliva out of her maw at the scent of a buck not too far away. Juno lingered into the tall grasses silently not making one sound. Coming closer, she examined the buck with pleasure and joy of having such a fine meal to satisfy her hunger. Thank youuuu Spring! She whispered under her breathe. The toned muscles in her hind legs recoiled underneath her and she wagged her tail vigorously. Juno's legs sprang up and it shot her into the air onto the buck's shoulders. Her sharp claws dug into it's flesh and her jaw locked onto the prey's neck with a tight hold refusing to let go. The buck lashed out and bucked but she was no match for she was immensely strong for her age and had the fighting skills of an Alphess. Her long canines sank deeper and she tasted the rich, red blood flow through her mouth. She jerked her head and a loud snap echoed through the plains with a thud to the ground of the lifeless creature.

Juno jumped off the animal's body and circled it, looking over her prize with a thankful yet menacing grin. The dark female came up to the buck's center and dug in, ripping out the flesh and working her way to the juicy meat it had to offer. She spent minutes of tearing but stopped after her muscles were starting to wear down since all the energy she had lost in the process. The spring wind blew passed her and a familiar scent laced into her nostrils. The black skull of hers looked up and gazed into the area the aroma had come from. Juno squinted her eyes again. slowing examining the plains. She smiled and her eyes glowed bright green once she discovered what the scent had really come from. It was her dearest friend Ember, sleeping peacefully on the bed of grass towards the center of the field. Juno walked over the deer and trotted silently over the fea then lowering her head in a whisper. "Psst.... Ember...? It's Juno...wake up." She talked in a low and pleasing tone to her friend to awaken her.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 19:49

(Ember's Dream!!! v ((It is italicized)) )

"My dear Ember, can't you see we were meant to be?" Her brother's voice sounded all around her as she slept. Fear stabbed her like a sword to the chest. How was he alive? "B-but I killed you, I watched you bleed out and die as I stood over your lifeless body." Ember voice trembled as she spoke. Her small frame shaking with such fear. The fae could see his black eyes, reflecting nothing and devouring everything that dared to meet them. The deep tenor of his voice rumbling as he spoke. "You cannot kill love, my beautiful Ember. It never dies. My love for you will never die, it will follow you as long as I am in your heart. Can't you feel it my dark one? We are soul mates, you and I. You love me too, I can see it in your pale eyes." Ember's shaking increased with Hail's words. Yes, she did love him somewhere deep in her heart, but what he wanted from her was too much. It wasn't even her that loved him in the first place, it was the dark side of her that called to him. That part of her loved Hail, his evil and sadistic ways called to the dark side of her like a deadly song. She shook her head, still shaking from the sight of him. "No, I don't love you, Hail. You are wrong in all ways. What you do isn't right, what you say is lies. I know I killed you, this cannot be real." She could hear his laugh, his hypnotic eyes looking into her white ones. The dark part of her cried with joy at seeing him alive, calling to him, wanting him to be with her. The other part of Ember was terrified. As he spoke again, she shuddered at his words. "You call to me like a haunting song, my love. Your dark heart is irresistible. Yet again you deny the love we share. I'll just have to punish you every time you dismiss our love, like I used to. You'll remember that you love me soon enough." She didn't have time to move as he jumped on her, his claws raking along the scar he had left. It ran from her shoulder to her paw, and he tore it open slowly. The dark part of her rejoiced in the pain, the closeness of his chocolate brown fur, mixed with black swirls, and his onyx eyes. The good part of Ember was in control, and she screamed with the pain as Hail tore her scar open once again. Just like he had before. His warm breath was warming the fur by her ear as she lay there bleeding from her torn flesh. His voice spoke once more, terrifying her with his words as the dark part of her called to him with such love it was unbearable. "I am speaking to your dark heart, not the kind part of you that you seem to think that you possess. You are evil in a beautiful form, Ember. No kindness has ever touched your soul. We will meet again my love, and you will be mine the next time we do. Remember my dark one, never forget me. My heart calls for you as yours calls for mine. My love will follow you for the rest of your life until we can meet again." Just like that, he was gone and the dark part of her was once again crying from the loss of it's soul mate.

A familiar voice broke into Ember's ears, her body still shaking horribly as she awoke from her dream. As her emotionless eyes opened, all she saw was Hail. Immediately, Ember was on her feet and a snarl ripped from her throat. Her white, soulless eyes were bleary from sleep. Another snarl was followed by a growl as her fur raised along her spine, ready to attack him. Blinking a few times, Ember realized that it wasn't Hail standing in front of her. Shaking her swirled head, Ember realized that the wolf in front of her wasn't even a male. The scent was familiar, and it was Juno's. Blinking a few more times, Ember took in the full sight of Juno with a blank face. Her dark side was showing, and it was in pain from the loss of its soul mate. If it wasn't for her sanity pushing the dark side of her back, Ember would have broken down crying from losing Hail. Instead, her face held no emotion. Her white eyes looking blankly at the dark fae before her, not even caring that they were friends. Something screamed inside of her to show a little warmth to the fae that had helped her when she was in need, but she quickly shut that voice up. Like a switch, Ember had turned her emotions off.

"Hello, Juno. Nice to see you once again." Unlike before, Embers musical voice was now flat as if it was dead. Her expression turned to one of boredom, and she sat looking at Juno. No warmth registered in her towards the other fae, but she couldn't bring herself to care. Ember had escaped inside of herself, only coming out when the dark part of her recovered from the pain it was feeling so badly. Ember looked at her surroundings, noticing she wasn't in the beautiful forest like she had been in her dream. Looking back, Ember realized that the jagged scar running from her shoulder to her paw wasn't torn open at all. None of her blood spattered the ground. All of it was her dream. Turning her blank gaze to Juno once again, she noticed that the fae was doing well for herself. The Spring would surely bring her friend a mate, and good for her. Ember just thought these things like they were facts, stating them to herself without a care. Juno was still filled out more than Ember, but Ember hadn't been feeding herself like she should since the nightmares started up once again. Keeping her white eyes on Juno, Ember waited to hear the dark fae speak.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 09:44

She leaned back on her hind legs and stumbled back at the loud snarl from Ember. Her eyes widened with shock at such astonishment and fuddled with trying to speak. Juno thought it was out of nightmares and it she thought that she was a threat. The black fae backed up two feet away from her friend piercing back her onyx ears against her skull. Ember didn't look like herself for she was blankly staring at her like as if she was trying to figure out where she was or who she was. Juno spoke in a hushed soothing tone to calm her down. "I-It's nice to see you too, Ember. Are-are you alright?" The fae sat down and tilted her head in concern for her friend. "I was just doing my rounds like usual and after I was done I decided to head here for something to eat." She turned her head around and squinted in the direction of the meal to see if it was still there.

Once seeing it was still perfectly intact she turned her attention back on the white and black swirled female. "You hungry? I've got a full buck a few feet away that I haven't eaten much of. I don't want to waste it, if you don't want any I'll just drag it back to the my den and save it for later." Her gaze went down towards her smaller build that still wasn't completely filled out like hers. Juno wondered if it was because Ember doesn't eat much or she isn't able to take down a large prey on her own. Her irises glanced up to the fae's pure white eyes and waited in response with a gentle smile upon her pitch black maw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 16:43

She watched Juno's reaction to her with a blank face, simply viewing what was going on in her surroundings. On the inside, her head was screaming at her. Hail! How could you kill him?...... He was your soul mate..... Ember almost growled out loud, but kept it to herself. No, he wasn't. I loved him but her had to die...... She shook her head slightly, clearing her mind and controlling the part of her that wanted to lash out at everything in pain. Turning her focus to Juno, Ember listened to the dark fae speak. She seemed to be getting along well within the pack, since she was still there. As the dark fae asked Ember if she was alright, she spoke. Her voice was yet again devoid of any emotion. "Yes, Juno. I am fine there is no need to worry about me. Don't fret I can care for myself." That last sentence was a bitter lie. Ember had no care for her own well being, mourning everyday over Hail. Sometimes she just wished to join him in the afterlife, but then that little nagging voice in the back of her mind silenced her. Why did Juno even care? They'd only met once and Ember wasn't even that nice to her in the first place.

The fae's mind drifted to the swamp once again. Maybe the alligators would like a nice, bloody fight that they both would enjoy. Smirking, she turned her alabaster eyes to the fields around her. The only things good about Spring was the hunting and the storms. Ember couldn't even bring herself to think about mates now, Hail still fresh in her mind. When she had arrived to this pack, she had nothing but hate for the male she killed. Now, her feelings for him hit her hard. It felt like she couldn't be fixed, like her heart was cold and unbeating. Juno's voice brought her out of her reverie, asking Ember if she wanted food. Still not understanding why the dark fae cared so much, Ember spoke. "I just had a hare earlier, but I guess a few mouthfuls wouldn't hurt me much." Standing on her snowy legs, she walked over to the dear Juno had caught. Ember had muscle, but that was it. She ate just enough to keep muscle on her body, but never bothered to fill herself out. The fae didn't care, as long as she could fight. There was barely any fat on her body, the only way she looked filled out was in winter. Now that the cold season was ending, her ribs were again visible. Where there wasn't any muscles was terribly thin, but Ember took no notice of it.

Bending her head over the prey Juno had caught, Ember took a single leg. Laying with the leg splayed across her front legs, Ember tore into the flesh. After a few mouthfuls, she pushed the leg aside and focused on Juno and saw her smiling. Why would anyone smile at her? It was nonsense. Eyes narrowing, the dark part of Ember flashed. "Hasn't there ever been a time when you weren't so happy? Where you haven't frolicked around like you were a pretty little faerie full of joy? Your happiness never seems to end." Ember practically snarled those words, but she soon reigned in her dark side. It was angry and hurt, lashing out when she felt as bad as she did now. Her position stayed the same, laying down like she was. If Juno posed a threat, Ember would be more than happy to deliver the bloody fight she had wanted so badly. Looking up at Juno with her soulless eyes, Ember waited for the dark fae to speak.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 17:31

The russet she wolf padded towards the scents the wind had blown to her. She was curious to meet other wolves. She scented faes. Interesting enough so she decided to go see what the other pack members she would he with were like. She came upon two faes. One was bristling with controlled and hurt. The other seemed a nice wolf but knew any wolf could turn on you in the swiftest way. The dark wolf dipped her head to them as she stopped a good distance away. Her tail was lower than her haunches but she did not show submissiveness. Only respect for their ranks. She would not give actual respect for them until she was reason too. But no emotion rather than the respect she did give was noticeable. Her eyes stayed steady and cool while she looked the two faes over.

She tilted her head to the side. She did not know if she was interested in saying something or just listening. She still had blood on her coat from her fight to the death at the border though she had no fresh blood coming from her wounds. They stung but sue did not show any sign of weakness. All you would see when looking at her was a newcomer who respected those abover her but offered no more than that for he time being. She was calm and cool. She wondered if the pack was all
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 17:58

Cerberus wandered on, until he reached the other side of the meadow. "I have no idea where to go now, I should not have been to nasty to the female. I wouldn't regret turning back now." His voice was somber as he looked over his shoulder towards the direction of the female. "Suck it up Cer, suck it up. You got this! She isn't going to hate you. Even if she does, well you can always try to get the necessary information. I'm such a lost fool. Stupid!" He addressed himself, cursing which way and that. His large body sulked into a near crawl, he was being over dramatic. As he spun around, he found a nice rhythm in which he bounded back towards where he last saw the female. To his surprise she was still there, now standing with two more.

He wasn't nearly a half hours walk from them, and that was at a leisurely pace. Amazement took place and reality sunk in, it was time to stand up and stop acting like a pup, he needed information and these females were his only option. Their pheromones shot straight through him, and he suddenly felt the urge to court them all, but he disregarded his natural instinct and walked forward, calmly and with pride. "First, I want to apologize for my actions earlier. Second, I seem to be lost within my new home, shared with you three. However, my sense of direction fails me now, for I do not know whom to seek out, and whom to find friendship in. To be honest, it seems to be I have shot any hopes of friendship with you, Ember. I see you have company, my apologies go out to you as well, this time for intruding in on your general conversation. My name is Cerberus, and I am new here. May I continue to stay here among you group and have a simple conversation or will you give me the directions to be on my way." He caught his breath a little sharp, he words came out precise and almost rehearsed. His tail wagged in happiness, and with the slight bow of his head he showed signs of respect.

Cerberus was not the type to apologize, but in this case he needed too. Any chance he had to be humble, this was his only shot. At least he meant the words that he said. He was an honest wolf, sometimes too honest. He felt that others should know what they only need to know, other secrets would be kept to himself. Anything told to Cerberus, Cerberus held until his dying breath. Three could keep a secret, if two were dead. Cerberus lived by this rule.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 19:49

She sat next to the prey and watched Ember feast on the one leg, pulling out the fat and meat it had to offer. Juno was pleased to know she was alright, but wasn't so sure about. Her thoughts shrugged it off and decided it was best not to ask since it was Ember who she was talking too for she wasn't much of an elaborating type of fae. The emerald glow within her eyes fainted a tad at Ember's unpleased words about her always being happy. "Well...I..erm.." Why was she always happy? She didn't know exactly how to put it in words so she tried her best to come up with a reason. "It's not that I'm happy, Ember. In the inside I'm actually depressed.. I don't like showing my inside because it gives off a negative vibe through out others resulting to them being depressed. It's good to be happy, I'm not disagreeing with that but it's also nice to be respectful of others. Even if they need a little happiness in life. I like to know that no one is feeling depressed. It comes with the rank of being a warrior. Always put others in front of you." She smiled again at Ember but it wasn't the kind of smile you give your parents more like the smile that gave the indication of understanding one another. Her black tail curled around her as she watched the bucks blood ooze from the limb making her salivate. Holding back the drool that almost poured from her mouth her attention was caught by a strange motion behind her. She peered back and saw a blurred figure from a far that appeared as a fae no bigger than Ember covered in blood and scratches.

Her eyes widen with shock. "Oh my." She stood up and turned half way facing the fae at an angle staring at her with huge emerald eyes. "Are you alright? I'm Warrior Juno by the way." The distant fae stood a little smaller than her for she was naturally very tall. The pack's scent wasn't at all radiating off the one's pelt so she thought that she was accepted not to long ago. The blood from the fae's dark coat dripped and Juno had a sense of worry go through her. Her eyes examined every feature that was damaged from the she-wolf's build for it was tattered and in need of help. Her tail stayed perfectly off the ground and her posture showed her rank with greatness. Another sound made her ears flick and she smelt an incoming brute. She backed up towards the bloodied newcomer and looked at the same wolf that disappeared early when she was enjoying her meal. When he got closer to Ember, Juno's instincts put her on alert. If this brute was going to hurt her friend then he chose the wrong fae's to mess with. She knew what Ember was capable of and with the help of her, he could die within a minute without thinking twice. Her muscles were tightened but then tensed up at his apology that seemed to make her more at ease.

"There is no need to apologize, Cerberus. You weren't interrupting much, unless you count her meal one to interfere on.." She arched a brow down at Ember gnawing at the leg and averted her gaze back up at the large brute, smiling. "It's nice to meet you, I am Warrior Juno. I see you have already met Ember. May I ask what happened between you two? I saw you running from the meadow a few moments ago right before I caught a meal and was curious to why."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 20:08

Cerberus looked at the ebony female, "Juno, it is my pleasure. I do not count her meal as an intrusion. I do not plan to eat her meal on her. Joy overwhelmed me, and I felt the need to burn some energy before meeting others of the pack. Call it foolish pride, my emotions consumed me. Ember here, mistook me for her dead brother, and from her approach, my reaction was a bit defensive. It was my mistake." His words were smooth towards the attractive female. He looked in the other direction as saw the other female, "And, what may your name be Miss?" He began to brighten up in his words.

Cerberus sat back his tail curling to the side of him, his large body was pure strength, and he was for the first time ashamed to be so brute like in front of these females. Forcing himself down upon his belly, he awaited the replies of the others. His eyes carefully watching Ember for the slightest of movements, in case she decided to snap at him. He was ready to bounce back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 09:16

Ember remained pitifully silent as they all spoke. She was lost inside of her own mind, running its twisted caverns. Juno's voice sounded muffled to her ears, almost silent. Turning her white gaze towards Cerberus, she only spoke once. "You are forgiven, and you look nothing like Hail. You offended me when you seemed to expect that I couldn't take care of myself and run to a brute that I do not know. I can care for my own." Ember had no respect for her own safety, but no one had to know that. She retreated back inside of herself, hiding from the wolves. She could tell Cerberus was keeping a close eye on her, but the little fae ignored him. It was good that he thought she would hurt him, she didn't enjoy others getting too comfortable with her.

Chewing on the deer leg, she became oblivious to the others around her. There was a familiar smell, one that flipped a switch. Her white eyes brightened, no longer in control of her own body. Standing on all fours, the deer leg was forgotten. There was another wolf there besides Juno and Cerberus, and she was covered in blood. At the sight of her blood covered pelt, Ember's ears flicked forward. Inhaling deeply, the smell of blood pushing into her nostrils. Juno stood between the other wolf and her, but Ember didn't care. With a growl of madness, Ember's muscles tensed as she panted. She was in a war with herself, trying not to attack the wounded fae. Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood.......... That was the only thing on her mind. She was about to attack the wounded fae, sharp teeth bared and snarling with bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 17:04

War stood her ground as the much larger fae approached. For War was smaller than average. It gave her an advantage as well as o disadvantage. War smiled but shook her head. Her coat was dripping blood but it was not hers. Hers was dried and crusty messing her coat up. She dipped her head keeping eye contact in a thank you for the concern. War then turned around dipping her head to stare at the wolf that came now. The thump of paws was enough to signal a brutes approach. She studied the newcomer and eyed him. He was large as well. All three wolves were larger than her but it did not frighten her. War did not survive by fleeing. She may be small but she was not defenseless.

She then swung around to eye the wolf named Ember. Seemed Ember had a problem with something. A bad memory that had changed her War assumed. For the fae had gotten a whiff of blood and gone into a frenzy. Her approach was all aggressive and attack mode like. War did not react. Well not much. She just calmly tilted her head to the side. She lowered her ears back in a motion stating if you attack I defend. She was actually ready for another fight. The wolf she had killed had not had the best moves. War loved fighting for fun. She knew that if she did fight this wolf that she would come away with wounds but the wolf did look like she needed an outlet and War was happy to provide. She knew the other two would stop them before it grew too bad. War smiled a toothy grin and relaxed. But her eyes grew fierce and cunning. She was ready. She would not be caught surprised. And she would fight as fair as the other one.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 21:29

She nodded."Your actions show that you are a mature brute. Usually this time of year, I'd expect most other males to be in a flirtatious manner. Thankfully, you can at least apologize and admit your mistakes. It's nice to know there are some males out there are still capable of being considerate of another in this type of situation. As for the excitement you let out it's fine. I find it quite normal for newcomers to be in a good mood to be part of a family, such as myself." Juno smiled to the brown male in understanding. Her thoughts focused on the last time she met a fine male such as Cerberus. He too had a brown coat but was much darker, like her old mate Ace only with a more sensitive and hardworking determination. Thinking of the brute, Juno's eyes glowed for it was he that broke down her walls and could relate to since he also had a similar sad story. Her thoughts wondered a little more but were suddenly popped like a bubble at an echoing snarl next to her. Juno glanced at Ember and her tail started to straighten as she was on full guard. Her gazed went to the greyish fae with pure white eyes that were strangely different from what she had seen.

Peeking up above, the sun was moving west, away from its hiding space in the clouds. The spring air was warming but tension was rising in the mist between the two fae's before her. Juno didn't know what to do, she knew that Ember was capable of killing the smaller fae and as for the bloodied fae she didn't know whether or not she would kill her in the process. There was no turning back since she had already smelt the blood and was making an aggressive stance towards the small fae on her other side. She turned and directly faced Ember baring her teeth. Juno didn't enjoy the sight of one's fighting unless it was out of joy or foolishness but she knew that by Ember's actions that she intended to shred the newcomer to bits. Her ebony ears pierced against her skull, then giving a face to stop right now. She narrowed her eyes in concern, she had never seen her friend in this state before and didn't want to know what could happen even though she knew. "Ember...don't!" She snarled and blocking her view of the bloodied fae from Ember's eyes. "Calm down...NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 00:49

*What is she doing?* Cerberus was up and standing before the wounded female. "Do you have rabies Ember? Your blood lust is vicious, and this poor girl doesn't need this. I suggest you tone your temper! There is no need for this, and you my dear are way out of line." His words were cross, and meant for himself as well. That was no way to talk to a lady, but he was sick of her outburst. The female behind him surely would have died if he didn't step up, and then what, he'd be upset that on his first day into the pack there was a murder. No. He wouldn't stand for this.

A low snarl came forth from his throat, a warning to Ember. Suddenly his ears pricked forward, and he lowered his stance. The thrill of a fight excited him, and he prepared for bloodshed. Images raced through his mind of the female dying before him, her fur scattered around them. Next he invisioned taking down the others, saving the wounded one for last. Cerberus blanked, his mouth flowed with saliva, and with a snap of his jaws he fell to the floor. Soft whimpers came from his mouth as he tucked his tail and bit at himself. *Stupid Dog!* He cursed himself, the thought of killing them was horrifying. Suddenly, he felt sick, and he walked away from the girls. Cowering away from them trying to regain himself. He vowed never to hurt a female, and he wasn't going to murder three all at once.

Staring at Ember, he finally knew he would need to steer clear of this one. Her ways were so set forth, and he was still changing. Pulling himself together he stood a little taller. Trying to find the words he mumbled out a sentence, the words combined together and it was nearly inaudible. "I be going now, I am so terribly sorry my ladies." With that Cerberus began to walk away, now ever more sluggish and without the happiness from earlier. He was now void of any emotion, for he had officially screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 08:41

Juno's voice broke through whatever control she was under by the dark side of her. The white eyed fae blinked twice, just barely remembering what she was doing. When she remembered what she was about to do, her hind legs crumpled beneath her. Her body slammed into a sitting position, a stunned expression still on her face. What was she about to do, kill this other fae? Part of her screamed yes, but now Ember told herself no. Looking at Juno, Ember kept her gaze away from the blood soaked female. A small growl left her a Cerberus's comments. "No, I do not have rabies. You know nothing about what is wrong with me, and you would never understand. If this fae is going to stand there, soaked in her own blood and that of another wolf, she has bigger problems than me. The mind is fragile, especially so in my case. So, if this fae is going to stand there and not see a caretaker then she can die." Looking directly at the brown fae, Ember spoke in a whip-like voice. "You need to see a caretaker. I don't care if you live or die, but standing here blood soaked is no less than feral. If you mistook the direction we were in for the caretaker den I would understand, but I do not think that is the case."

Glaring at the other female, she again looked to Juno. "I'm sorry for scaring you, dear friend. I lost control again and I will try to not let that happen again." Standing up on shaking legs, Ember turned away from all of them. Her emotions still were nonexistent, but she knew what she wanted to do now. Smirking back at Juno, Ember spoke softly. "Do you think the alligators are out and about around this time? Maybe they'd enjoy having a playmate for a while." Walking away from them, Ember knew her next destination was the swamp. That is where those dangerous creature made their home, and Ember wanted to take her pain out on something that she might not survive through. The fae broke into a sprint and, just like that, was gone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 09:19

War smiled. This pack was fun. She sniffed her coat. She did not lose a lot of blood. Only a little. The scratches were small. It was mostly all the dead wolfs blood. She sat down as all the wolves went through their little emotions. She smiled laughingly at the wolf named Embed who then left. Funny fae. She obviously has a problem from her past. The male had left before after she had seen his own bloodlust take shape in his eyes before he tucked his tail underneath his belly. This was interesting. The only thing she did not like was how everyone assumed she would be the one to die. She was refreshed after sitting here plus she had not bounded over here. She had made sure Ll her wounds were not serious.

War smiled when the wolves accept Juno left. She turned to the large fae. "Interesting wolves. Lots with problems and interesting pasts. Do you have anything I should know?" War smiled her toungue lolling out of the side of her mouth. She was at ease. The wolves thinking she was weak and not tell
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 13:57

"Ember..." Her voiced trailed off in a whisper at the site of her friend separating herself away from the commotion in search for the swamp along with the large brute in the other direction. She had the urge to trail after them for support but her paws stayed planted to the ground, forcing her to remain still. The sparkle that gleamed in her eye was invisible, feeling sorrow for her dear friend leave. Her eyes turned towards Cerberus dashing away into the forest's shadows after his sudden reaction of blood lust to the blood covered fae behind her. Dipping her head, she frowned and slowly turned her body back around to face the last one standing.

She studied the smaller fae again, taking in every scratch that was visible to her eyes. Juno's brows furrowed as she listened to the newcomer's strange sentences. Problems? To her it wasn't problems that were wrong with them, just scaring memories in which they chose to speak of or not. Her jaw clenched and she sat down with composed posture. This fae before wasn't what she'd call average for she seemed to be almost arrogant. She ignored her personal question and took it down another path. "What you should know is that it'd be best to be in the hands of a caretaker." Her tone was sharp and held an annoyed pitch. It was none of her business knowing Juno's past and she knew it was idiotic for one to even ask such a question. "If you don't then the scratches you have will become infected. Without proper treatment the marks would become irritated and immensely itchy." She thought of the fae always scratching at the marks and then wincing in pain. After all, is she didn't say it now then she could watch the one be in agony over making her friend leave along with another newcomer. Sadly, Juno felt it was rude, especially since she was new to the pack and needed care.

Juno lifted her chin and bobbed her head in the direction of the caretaker's den. "I've already done my rounds for the evening, might as well walk you to the Caretaker's Den back at the camp. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Cricket or Creek would be able to put on something, to prevent it from infection." Her emerald eyes pieced into hers with complete seriousness. "May I suggest you also take a bath before visiting them. I'm sure Cricket wouldn't enjoy seeing a messy fae walk in that's covered in another's blood." Juno curled her tail around her and pierced back her ears against her ebony head. "Also, what exactly is your name, newcomer? You already know mine, but frankly I didn't catch yours. Do you mind telling me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 14:49

War tilted her head. She did not mean to get on any odies bad side. She looked back at the dark fae in sincerity. "I am sorry if I have said anything that you took rudely. In my life everyone has problems from the past. I have always survived by how I am acting now. Forgive me if I come of rude or arrogant but I did grow up like this." Her stormy grey eyes showed only sincerity. She did not want to start off wrong in this pack. She did not especially like this fae but she did not let that show. For the way she acted was how she had survived. And it was who she was. If the other fae sid not like it than so what? Not everybody got along well. But War made sure no emotion but sincerity was shawn. For she did want the wolf to understand why she acted like this.

War then looked at her pelt and shrugged. She started licking her fur. The tangy blood was not partially unpleasant. It was not her favorite though. War cleaned herself throughly. She then nodded at what the wolf said. She decided to go but maybe another time. Scratches this light never slowed her down. She understood the wolfs concern but her life before had taught her three important things. Play as fair as the other. Never show weakness. And arrogance and aggression as well as the right act could win a battle. War knew that she could not change who she was and did not want to. She would work on making a better relationship with this wolf another time. She added forgetting to say this before. "I am also sorry for asking you about your past. I forget that I am not in my forest any more. As well I do not mind about telling you my name. It is War by the way."
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 09:18

"I'll have to think about your apology later. As for your personality, might I suggest not to use it as much. I understand we all have our arrogance somewhere in us that eventually is brought out, but it'd be a little smart to keep it on the down-low. For many wolves of this pack, they don't take arrogance nicely." She thought of Steele, automatically. Juno had been seeing from different points-of-view towards the Beta, all leading up to the same description. Arrogant. selfish, ruthless...a beast. Then her thoughts turned to Marrok and his hatred to the Beta. She knew for a fact that Marrok avoided all costs of crossing paths with him. It's not that he didn't want to fight him, it was the fact that Steele wasn't at all a social being unless it dealt with the presence of Esmeralda. The ashon fae seemed to make his eyes sparkle from what she had heard. It was obvious that Steele could choose any fae he wanted but the only female that everyone else could see him choosing is Esmeralda.

Juno looked over the mild scratches that lay across her mid-section and front. The apology wasn't going to make her reconsider her actions as for now. Maybe later she would accept it but the fae didn't deserve sympathy for she was the one that made all the rest go blood-thirsty, resulting to separating ways. Her emerald gaze lingered back onto her eyes with an emotionless expression. "Well, War, as you know of my name is Warrior Juno. Obviously you're a newcomer. Have you explored the pack territories at all being here?" She had a bored tone with a bit of questioning. War didn't seem like the fae she'd socialize with. If all else fails, she'll just walk away from the fae on the spot without a word. If the fae turning out to be a threat or nuisance, Juno would be happy to take the scratches to a whole another condition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Run Forest, Run (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Forest, Run (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1