Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never Trust A Rogue [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 08:30

Days had grown colder, more and more time had passed and winter was slowly approaching. The thralls of time halted, waiting for the beasts to give their annual cries. The large predators would sink to their dens, and the prey would flee to warmer climates. Thus was winter. The large male moved about the lands, no direction, no purpose. His mind was free, free to do as he pleased when he pleased. At the beginning of the day he found himself wandering aimlessly. His feet had seemed to have a mind of their own, moving and shuffling as if life around him was at a snail's pace. Nothing was changing, nothing was coming. The Rogue knew he was an outsider, and an outsider he would stay for the rest of his days. If he ever did join a pack, he would never wish to be ruled over. He liked his freedom, in fact, he loved it. If any were to come and try to take it from him, they would receive one hell of a fight. He was not going to be taken down so easily, or forfeit just because he was asked. Desmond knew his life would never be the same again, not after killing his own brother for the chance at a rank, one he never truly wanted. He did not care for such a thing as many wolves did. They pined for it, blessed their little hearts that one day they would get the position they pursued. Mind games really. "Do this and you shall be granted blank" as so many Alphas had stated it before. Foolish to chase after something you could not touch, and ignorant to chase something you would never be able to devour. The lone male had enjoyed his time alone, but more and more he found himself wandering the neutral lands, seeking the wolves who hailed from those packs. They were interesting and one would be lying if Desmond did not admit he liked to watch them, to listen to them. Some held themselves in such a funny fashion, or called him by a title. Yes, he had a title, but it was not who he was. He is Desmond, not a loner, a Rogue, an Exile, or anything of the sort.

Wandering slowly, he embarked on a journey to the sound of rushing falls. The sound was glorious in its own right and he knew the water would be fresh. To jump in or just soak one's feet would be quite the dilemma. But as he drew nearer to the water, he knew what he wanted to do. He hoisted himself onto a large rock and howled into the sky. It was not a call to any particular wolf or to anything, just noise which rang from his throat and sang to the whole world, for all to hear. The large brute heard the echoes along the rock walls and he smiled. As he lowered his chin, he pushed off the stone and jumped to the depths of the collected falls. The water was chilling, nipped at his skin through his growing winter coat. But he did not yip, or moan, or even cry. He liked the feeling of the cold. It never bothered him anyway. He paddled around the water, taking in the sounds and smells. Many prey animals had been lingering in this area, looking to get a fresh drink before their trek to an unknown land of sun and heat. For once, Desmond did not care for these creatures. He minded his own business, enjoying the pool he had discovered. Every so often his head would sink beneath the water's surface and he would try to see the fish which swam around him. Feared him, they did. Swimming frantically as they tried to get away from him, but he was no cougar or puma. He was not seeking them, just merely watching for the purpose of watching. As he came back up for air, his eyes opened and stretched his lids far back from the cover of his eyes. Green orbs looked left and right, but he saw nothing of interest. With a few kicks of his paws, he was back to swimming in his silenced circle.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 19:16

Morning had come and gone and Oltulysa found herself awakened late in the mid morning sky. She had stayed up late last night for no reason in particular other than to wander about the neutral lands. She had a den in Rogue territory, but it had remained vacant since she had dug it out. Having marked it as her own she knew she'd fight for it out of boredom if she ever found a visitor sleeping there. Smirking to herself at the thought she broke into a lope, leaping over trees to stir up a meal for herself. A second later a rustling made her halt and a rabbit skidded out of a bush, its back feet spinning as it lost traction on the dry leaves. Leaping forward Oltulysa skidded on the dry leaves and dove right, chasing the rabbit when it finally gain momentum. Bolting through the trees she saw the woods opening up ahead of her and the sound of running water entered her ears. Perking her ears another sound caught her attention and she nearly lost the rabbit out of distraction.

A male wolf had howled then his sound vanished along with the wind. Her heart leaped in her throat at the idea of seeing someone out here. It had been a month since her last encounter with one of her own kind and being the friendly wolf she was she enjoyed talking and being with others. The rabbit ducked left and jumped over a log, making her mind go back to the hunt. Faking right Oltulysa leaped forward and cut the rabbit off, making it squeal in fright as her teeth found its back. It kicked and made horrible sounds as her jaws found its neck, bringing an end to its noise. Blood dripped from her maw and nose and she grinned at her victory. Close to the river now she placed a paw protectively over her kill and tried to see if anyone was out there, but the trees prevented a clear view. Losing interest she started to eat the rabbit slowly, vowing to explore the river after her meal.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 20:54

The sounds of something close by were drawing near. One sound was small and quick, the other larger and not as quick. Something or someone was hunting. Desmond pulled himself from the water, eyes peeled as he stared to the surrounding area. His ears were on alert, scanning for any noises to come his way. As he stood, he decided to clear some of the excess water from his body. He shook from the tip of his head to the tip of his tail. The water flung all around, covering the ground around him and beneath him. The male sniffed the air, hoping the trees and wind would tell him something was nearby. Nostrils flared and a scent was discovered. Not too far from where he stood, there was a wolf. He held a growl in his throat, and decided it would be better to investigate with his eyes before he startled the thing. The fragments of her scent he got told him many things. First, she was female. Second, she was alone. She liked a life much like he did. Third, she had a fresh kill. Silently, the rumbling of his stomach started in a soft murmur. He was not hungry, but he could always eat. Whenever he came across a dead thing, he would eat from it, even if he didn't need to. Perhaps it was the taste that he truly loved, or the feeling of knowing he did literally nothing for that kill. But still he reaped the benefits. He moved closer to her, heading from the shelter of the falls. He was quiet on his paws, careful not to startle his guest. she had just killed the little rabbit, but the blood flowed like a rushing river. The smell was enticing, intoxicating, and alluring. How could he deny himself the pleasure of such a sweet scent and taste? The answer was, he could not. He approached from the south, downwind of her. The smell grew and flourished, forcing his mouth to water and his tongue to loll from his maw. Hanging gently over the blood-stained fangs, he watched her with envious eyes. Careful with each step, he made not a sound. When he was close enough for his attack, he lunged and grabbed the meal with his jaws. If he got the whole thing, perfect. If not, he knew he would get the majority of the rabbit.

Dashing off into the shrubs and trees, he dodged and darted around the large forms around him. Though he knew he was not faster than her, the shock would hopefully slow her down. She would be stuck in her place wondering if that had really happened just now. He clenched the prey tight in his jaws, not allowing anything to get it from him now. As he ran, he realized he had no idea where he was going in this place. Everything was new to him. He decided to run back to the water, going the long way around. He spread his scent on everything, brushing against plants and trees alike, as well as rocks and other things. If one thing he was good at, it was confusing his targets. He was not fast, but he was intelligent. As he made his way back to the water, he stood before the pool, waiting for the target to find him once again. As he dropped it between his front paws, he stared to the woods. His chest rose and fell quickly as he panted heavily.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 21:15

Oltulysa ate happily, having nearly forgotten about the howl she heard from the river. After eating nearly all of one of the hind legs she went about cracking into the second one. Never even hearing the male dart up her mouth clicked shut on a sparse piece of fur as he dove in and stole her meal. Putting up a bit of resistance as he took the meal what small bit of flesh in her mouth was torn and left a bit mouth then a scrap as the rest ran off. Narrowing her eyes in disbelief the fae bolted after the male a few seconds later, following his blind and jarring run towards the river. She had eaten almost her fill, but it was the principal that made her pursue the brute who could easily harm her over the meat. She didn't want to be taken advantage of just because she didn't have balls between her legs. Leaping out of the bush a second behind the male she saw him pause at the river and drop her prize below him. Panting she slowed and stepped out of the brush, cautiously approaching the wolf, her ears back and her tail lashing.

"I guess chivalry is dead, don't you know it's rude to take food from someone especially a girl?" She snarled, her hackles raised and blood still dripping from her maw. Her one dark yellow eye glanced Desmond over,practically melting at his handsomeness, but her self consciousness kicked in and at yelled her for flirting with the enemy, so she quit her drooling for now. "If you wanted it so bad you should have asked and I would have shared you know, for you must need food to keep that fine body fit and strong." She snapped, a small smirk growing as her paws made her creep closer to him. "Tell you what, since I'm feeling generous you may have the rest f that for the honor of hearing your name, sound fair?" She cooed, her fur now relaxing and her smile becoming more genuine, "I'm Oltulysa by the way." Her coy voice echoed to him and the anger slowly draining from her. Screw the rabbit the forest was full of them, unlike hot brutes like this one!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 11:41

"Ah lass, but when it's a matter of life and death, chivalry was never alive to begin with.." he chuckled as he gave her a smirk. He had taken her kill and she came after him for it. It was a fun game of cat and mouse, though there would be no victor to this trick. She was giving it to him. "Well, as lucky as I have been, I was born this attractive. My body naturally built itself into this gorgeous being you see before you. I need little to keep myself in my prime, very little." He gave her a shy smile and looked over her form. She was a beautiful little thing, not what he would expect from a rogue, but who was he to judge. He was a beautiful creature and he was a rogue. He guessed some were just blessed with extremely good looks. Her only fault was that she had one eye. The empty space within her skull was a strange thing to look at. Desmond, however, was not kind enough not to look at it. Was it considered staring? He was unsure. He really could careless if she was offended by his interest.

"So tell me, did a vulture pluck out your eye for looking at it too long, or did you take its kill? Speaking of.." he picked up the kill between his paws and tossed it back to her. "My name is Desmond and I do not need your treat. I did it for the thrill of the chase, playing games is more fun with someone else than playing alone. If I really needed your meal, I would have devoured it already. Oltulysa is a strange name, one I have never heard before. It's interesting in its own light, just as your missing eye." He closed the gap between them, looking down at her as he sniffed her pelt, pressing his nose gently against her back. "For living out in the wilds, you smell divine my dear. Captivating in our own way. Do you have someone to keep your coat so clean?" What started off as a game of chase, had now evolved to a flirtatious game. Who could flirt harder than the other. She had already asserted herself as an open fae, passing compliments as if they were rabbits in a kill pile of a pack. Desmond would not back down from such a challenge, and would fight back in the best way he knew how. Flirting was always fun, though when he lived among the pack, he never took a mate, nor was he really ever looking.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 15:11

Smiling as the brute neither returned her snarl nor fled from her Oltulysa let down more of her aggressive stance. His light attitude and modest nature upon himself let her think of him as a humorous male, one who enjoyed the chase just as much as the kill. Most rogues were like this, carefree and silly in their own games. They didn't have the worry of pack life to bog them down or rules to follow and quiver beneath. No, out here on their own they could live life to the fullest, never having to ask permission for anything or submit under authority. Smirking back at Desmond Oltulysa seated herself in the grass, it being barely moist from the rushing river near them. He started going on about her physique and the fae rolled her eye at him. "Well if you need quite little to keep yourself in this fine shape I say you are doing quite a good job of it." She said with a chuckle.

Desmond then shifted and made a comment about her eye which caused Oltulysa to turn her head to him. She wasn't self conscious about it, or even embarrassed by the lack of an orbit. it made her who she was and if anyone couldn't accept that then they weren't fit for her time. "I was born without two eyes good sir for the Gods thought I'd be too perfect with both, hence they flawed me. As for my name it is Dutch for "full moon" as that's what I was born under." She explained, "Does your name mean anything? Perhaps "silver tongue" for you surely have one of those." She said coyly, wagging her tail behind her. Flirting was a favorite game of hers and she was glad he was playing along as well. He then walked closer to her and the hairs on her back stood up as he pressed his maw into her fur. Turning her head her nose went to his ear which she licked teasingly at and tugged ever so gently with her teeth. "Tell me Desmond are you always this lavish in your complements on ladies or am I just that lucky?" She cooed softly in his ear as her teeth softly caressed the flesh that connected his ear to his head. She had the full intention to drive him crazy right then and there, then to bound away if he returned her affections, after all the chase was half the fun. "I do a find job of grooming myself no? Why are you volunteering to help me with such a task? Surely you have more important things to do then bother with little old me." She said pulling her maw away from his ear in a teasing motion then grinned shyly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 10:44

"You have no idea how hard it is to be this sexy. I literally have to push females away from me when I was a pack wolf. But those days are long over and I don't ever see them returning. It's a hard job, being a heartbreaker." he smiled to her as he replied, their bodies almost touching. He was much larger than her, which was an interesting find for him. How could something so small and alone survive all by itself? "Full moon, huh? What an interesting thing to be named after... Were your parents like obsessed with the lunar orb? Were your other siblings named Oltulysa Number Two, Otlulysa Number Three or Oltulysa Number Five. Or maybe if you have a brother, his name would be Oltulyso.." Desmond joked as he cracked a smile. Charm and wit. How could anyone compete with that? "Desmond is actually a direct derivative of ridiculously good looking on the Latin side, and on the German side, fan-freaking-tastically delicious. My brothers got weak names for their appearance is far below mine. They are lucky I was around to push females towards them. Otherwise, they would have been high and dry, bored out of their minds." He chuckled as he told her such a thing. They were true, but who really would believe such a thing? He was dashing and wise, intellect was definitely on his side. Their game of cat and mouse was present once more, but who was the cat and who was the mouse? "Are you sure your mother didn't pluck it from your head at birth, jealous of how beautiful you were at such a young and fragile age?" His words slipped from his lips like water, smooth and unaltered.

"Unfortunately, only the lucky ones get to hear the truth from me. For I have made a promise over my heart to never lie to a female. I was raised with enough sense to know that is a foolish move. So ask me anything you wish, I shall reply with complete honesty. If I were ever to see an ugly and horrid looking fae, I would tell her to her face just how hideous she was. I might even offer to end her life for her, you know, doing my civil service as a Rogue. Malice is always best served on ice." With the nips and affections, Desmond could not stop his smile from flourishing. He nuzzled her coat, messing up the fur along her spine. She had a unique scent, one of a wolf who had been alone for a long time. It was almost an earthy scent. His tail wagged gently behind him, allowing the fae to know he was enjoying their moment together. How long it would last, he had no clue, but he would appreciate it all the same. It wasn't every day that a gorgeous fae would allow him to rub himself against her. "Well, it is good news to hear that there is no male in your life, for there is no fae in mine. I have heard rumors around these parts that the winters here are rather cold. An aid to keeping myself warm would be much appreciated. And in return, I shall allow you to experience my greatest gift. The best part is, at the end of winter, we can go our separate ways. No strings attached here. I'm just looking for some fun." He continued to brush against her, getting closer and closer as he did so. How could she resist him? His words were so soft and tender, and all the while his idea of the gift was a wonderful thing. She could feel love and adoration without all the titles and the bullshit. Just pure wolf to wolf connection, musky, rough, wild, and wet.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 15:01

Oltulysa giggled and pulled back away from Desmond, bringing a void between them. She wouldn't play into his sweet words and gentle brushings so easily, where was the fun in that? Flicking her tail at him she backed up a few steps, her tail wagging all the while, would he pursue her? "You talk big Dessy boy, but I'm not the type to go gallivanting with every sexy embodiment of handsome I come across. How do I know you don't spin this tail to every fae in these parts, even wolves from the two packs? I'm sure you've seen them from time to time." She questioned, remembering her short time seeing the healer of Erenyx out by the mountains. The fae then drew her face in a yawn and licked more blood from her mouth, the male closing the distance again. Rearing up the fae placed her front legs over his back, her maw nuzzling between his shoulder blades and soaking up his scent. "If the truth is all that is uttered from that mouth of words then tell me of how you became a rogue good sir. Surely someone as dashing and whitty was sired by kings or gods." She teased, biting his ear twice before hoping over him to the ground. This was her game, hot and cold. It would keep him guessing and not let him take anything for granted for neither did she when it came to him.

He spoke more and started to weave a tale about their winter together, a season she usually spent alone except for last. She had found a male to share her den with, they had fooled around and she had bore a litter in the coming spring. Love never interested her so it perked her interest to hear that he felt the same way. Mushy feelings of romance meant nothing to her, for frequently they were simply petty lies to get in someones pants. No, she only wanted pups to raise and be a mother to, aside from some fun all the other stuff she could deal without. "How do I know you won't fall head over heels for me in the coming months. Denounce yourself of solitude and pledge yourself to me for all eternity? It isn't my game to go mate shopping, but a den warmer I would definitely show interest in, depending on your "gift"." She said, winking at him as she again closed the gap between them. Drawing her tail under his chin her maw went to his ear and whispered, "Be careful sir sexy for when I'm tempted I shall never stop until I get what I want, and right now you are doing a fine job at tempting me." She hissed, lapping at his ear and cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 08:38

"Mi'lady, I have only met two females from the pack life. They both came from Helidos and both were not interested in me. I can assure you that, just as I was not interested in them. Do I flirt with other females? Oh yes, but only if I find them alluring enough. But every fae which receives special attention from me, is treated differently in their own sense of the way. The cutesie names I may call you, would not be the same as I call another. You wouldn't happen to be jealous by this fact would you? For it would be rather unfortunate if you were..." He smiled as she moved from him. "Jealousy is an ugly thing and it only brings evil in its wake." But Desmond had closed the gap and this time, she hoped up so her legs were across his spine. She nuzzled his shoulders and neck, smelling his scent as he felt his fur rise and be roughed up with a slobbery nose. His tail wagged slightly behind him, not too fast, nor too slow. "Well, I suppose my father could have been a God. He came from a hard life, saved a fae and mated with her beneath the beauty of a fool moon. She birthed me and my three brothers. Their names were Connor, Marcus and Ezio. Each one of us so different from the next. Ezio was the most aggressive, always wishing to kill and hunt. Connor was a shadow, mimicking the actions of Ezio and sometimes myself. Marcus liked to play with plants and all that garbage, nobody could understand why. As a pup, I was stealthy, learning how to trick my brothers into hunting just for me, so I would have to little work. Of course, I had to learn how to hunt for myself and to fight, but it was hilarious to watch them doing so much for me. Most of the time, they never knew what I was doing. I trained myself well and learned all the things I needed. My father saw my dedication and he granted me the rank of his Beta. Connor did not like that and he challenged me for my rank. What started out as a spar got escalated rather quickly. It was no longer a fight for just rank, it was a fight for life. I killed my brother and through the mess, my father showed me a look of hatred. It was obvious everyone hated me for what I had done. Connor was loved, even glorified for his failures. So I left. I didn't have the time or want the hatred to linger over my back. That was not what I wanted at all. I haven't looked back since." As he told his tale, his eyes loomed over her body, watching her form as she rested on him. He was a big boy and seeing her reach so far to be atop him was something to marvel at. And though he would say nothing, it was nice being able to see more of her body.

Lunging over his frame, he watched her land on the opposite side. He could not help but to laugh at her question. "Female, I tell you this so listen well. In my years as a pack wolf, I never found love. There were those who loved me, but I could never love them in return. Love does not exist. It is a word that wolves have created to give false feelings a name. It is pathetic and vile. The only thing I have seen love bring was pain. Luckily it never graced me with its ungodly presence, but I can assure you... I will never love you. Mating is the true game here, the power of dominance and pleasure. That is what I seek. I do not wish to have a fae attached to my hip, wondering where I am at all hours of the day. I will go about my business as I please. I will flirt and speak with others, but at night, I shall return to the den we have chosen to share and there in the darkness will the true fun commence. Now I ask you, could you promise to never love me? I know I am irresistible to many and I know what my silver tongue is capable of.. Can you resist my charms just enough to not fall head over paws in adoration and love for me?" Desmond posed the question and looked to her eye for the answer. A wolf could speak anything off their tongue, but hiding the truth within the eyes, that was something very hard for all too many to do. She played the game of the chase well, allowing his form to be close to her once more. She used her tail as a way to tease and tempt, but it was not the season of breeding and he knew he would behave. There was no point in getting locked right now. Nothing would come of it. "So tell me, Oltulysa, how did you become one of the unwanted wolves?"

Last edited by Alpha Desmond on March 11th 2015, 18:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 19:06

Her smile remained plastered on her face as the male spoke of his common affections towards faes. She was not the jealous type in the least bit, for she held no claim to this or any other male, thus why fret over their philandering? It confused her as to the whole mating thing for two free thinking souls to commit themselves to each other and loose their sense of self in the process. No, Olutlysa would never take a mate, she would always be free to make her own choices and decisions without ever relying on another without wanting or needing it. She listed intently as he talked of his past, peppered with more experience in a pack setting then the fae ever knew of. She stared wide eyed at him as he wove his tale to her, engrossing her in his life story. As he finished her head cocked to one side, "Do you ever miss them?" The silly question came out. With little blood family she had only felt the sensation of longing for the healer who cared for her, Crane. Her parents had abandoned her as soon as they found her to be half sighted, leaving her for dead. She held no concern nor compassion for them, but did Desmond for his family?

After her jump over his back he started to speak again and wove a tale to her about his opinions on love and commitment. The more he spoke the wider her grin got. At first he seemed to be a decent male, now with his declaration of putting down love just made him irresistible. Unable to stand her excitement any longer her head snuggled under his chin and her chest pressed against him. "Desmond I care assure you I shall never love you. I am incapable of the feeling for I was never given it growing up. I enjoy my freedom too much to be tied down to a mate, so the fear of a love sick, clingy one-eyed rogue chasing you can leave your mind." She chuckled, the melodious sound coming from her maw. "I care little for your doing during the day so long as you care not for mine. I shall agree to your proposal of a shared winter den as well as sharing.....body heat." She said, pulling away so he could see her wink at him. "I have one condition though, but don't let it turn you away please. I bore a previous litter last spring to a rogue male. He ran off the second I was pregnant and it left me famished to try and hunt for my brood while pregnant. After I had my litter the two dead pups were my only nourishment for the remaining one, though sadly he passed within a week as my milk ran dry." She said, her voice cracking softly. Her only wish in this world was to have a litter and give them everything she was deprived of as a pup herself. "So I ask of you when I can no longer hunt and when I am nursing will you hunt for me? Surely you won't sentence a lonely fae and new born's to starvation for your sense of being a bachelor will you?" She asked, her nose digging into his chest fur further.

The conversation turned and it made the fae pull back from her embrace with the male. Not looking at his gaze her mind went back to the little memories she had of her parents. "My parents had me and I believe they were rogues as well. It was just me, no siblings. I remember how tenderly my mother would caress me and how my father would speak of everything I would amount to. That all changed when only one of my eyes opened. My parents who were so in love with me abandoned me by the border of a pack, leaving me for dead. I was so young and weak, I would have died had it not been for the old healer of the pack who took me in. His name was Crane and he was a stern male who taught me to hunt, fight and heal a bit. He died when I was just shy of my second birthday. The pack ran me out after that, knowing I no longer had a protector. They saw me as a burden, one who would never fight well or get a mate to produce strong offspring. So, I left and have been on my own ever since." She explained, suddenly smiling. "I've been so happy on my own though. For without those to care about you never feel longing or disappointment or neglect, it's all just on you. So Desmond any other questions for me?" She asked, cocking her head at him before reaching out to lick his cheek. Seeing as he wasn't pushing her away she cept up the affection, enjoying anothers company for once.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 08:30

"Do you ever miss them?" The question itself did not surprise him, yet the thoughts he had around the idea did. He had thought of his brothers from time to time, no matter how annoying and irritated he had been with them. As the largest of the group, he was always charged with watching them. "Desmond, make sure they eat. Desmond, make sure they don't get too dirty.. Desmond this.. Desmond that.." Perhaps entirely it was just his parents who really ticked him off. They forced the anger to rise in his chest, but he kept the growl deep within him, not exposing it to the innocent fae before him. She had done nothing but ask a simple question. The female needed an answer from him and an answer he would need to come up with. He closed his eyes a moment, allowing his head to drop slightly in deep thought. "I suppose I miss my brothers some. They were a real pain in the ass, most days.. But on the other days, they were manageable. The other wolves in the pack, I could careless. If my brothers did come to find me, I doubt they would get a arm welcome immediately." As he answered her, his eyes opened once again and his head lifted back to its original position. She went on to speak about love, whatever that was.. And how she would never love him. The winters were cold around these parts, from what he had heard and already slightly experienced with the dropping of temperatures. Someone to be there through the winter would be nice, but it was not necessary. He could easily line his den with fur to keep himself warm. That was not an issue. When she told him of her past litter, he could not help but to fall interested in her words. What kind of a mutt would allow such a thing to happen to young life? The words struck anger through his mind, wishing the male would make an appearance so he could show him how to treat a fae properly. If you were going to cause her so much stress, you might as well make sure she will be able to keep them alive. "I know not of what creature would do something so cruel to you, but I can assure you, I will make sure you get enough provisions to make it through the growth of our young. I do not run from my problems, but once these pups are well enough to be on their own, then I shall disappear. I may never truly see them as they grow and this does not bother me, if it does not bother you. I want no life 'building' a family. I would rather live my days free and alone than to be tied to one individual for the end of my days. I doubt I will ever find love and I am content with that. As for now, I will be making your dreams come true. When I have accomplished this task, I shall move to the next fae who wishes for such a thing to happen. I have nothing else to ask of you. And if you have nothing else to ask me, then know I will come looking for you in the first week of winter. If you no longer need me at this moment, I shall be on my way to explore more of this beautiful world." Desmond looked to her and gave a slight smirk. The request was easy and hoped she would allow such a thing between them to happen. The idea of having pups was nice, but he was not ready to really be a "father".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Never Trust A Rogue [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Trust A Rogue [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1