Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changing your life {Alpha Fenris}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Empty
PostSubject: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 12:18

A dusty colored fae made her way through the unknown territory her ears twitching nervously and her blue eyes flashing around as though she felt she'd be attacked at any moment. She was unsure of who if anyone saw her leave Erenxy territory but she new if they had it wouldn't be good. Shaking her fur out she continued her walk through the unclaimed land. She could do this. As she approached the scent of a new group of wolves a smile crept across her face, yes, she could do this.

Stop a few feet from the border she sucked in a deep breath and threw her head back letting her howl build before pushing it from her throat into the sky. Her mind raced as she thought of all the possible outcomes for this, eventhough she only spent a few days with Erenxy their scent still soaked into her pelt and made her seem like one of them. What if Helidos rejected her? What if they killed her? Just looking at her made most wolves weary because of her scars, in particular the three on her right thigh and leg. She was worried she couldn't deny it.

As her lungs ran out of air she sat her eyes focused across the border, waiting for a high rank wolf to approach. She was actually gonna do this. If not for herself for all the wolves she had hurt and killed. She needed to change, she wasn't born for this,killing and maiming other innocent wolves. Wrapping her tail around her paws the sable she wolf continued to wait, she wouldn't let herself be scared anymore, because she knew she could do it, she knew she could turn her life around. She would find a mate and friends and maybe even pups. And she wouldn't kill unless it was manditory or for food.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 14:24

Darkness. Darkness had consumed him. He had always considered himself a wolf of peace, second chances, and above all hope, but that had all changed now. Nothing but thoughts of revenge, and murder filled his mind. He sought blood, the blood of his enemy and those who followed him knowing the true monster he was. He had been absent from his duties as Alpha as of late. No longer did he stroll blissfully along the Helidos borders, awaiting the howls of newcomers, rushing to meet them and brant them sanctuary within  his lands. Instead, he prowled the neutral lands in desperate hopes to cross paths with those he now sought to vanquish, but more than anything, he hoped to meet the black devil once more. But so far, his nightly wanderings had come up empty handed. Perhaps Teren had instructed his flee ridden pack of misfits to steer clear of him. It would be very like Teren to want to take on Fenris on his own, save the "glory" for himself, though Fen was not about to give him the easy kill he so desired for he intended to kill the devil, and drag his lifeless form into the heart of Erenyx and show the sorry souls that even the devil could die.

Today however, he needed to remain within the borders. He was weary. Sleep had eluded him for several nights now and he was in no shape to take on Teren. So instead, the irritable Alpha took to the borders, more to avoid the rest of the pack then anything else, but when a familiar scent tickled his nose, and a howl soon thereafter accompanied it, he took off, claws tearing up the earth beneath his paws. Though he was not the fastest of wolves due to his large stature, he pushed onward with everything he had. Every hair on his body stood on end, his ears lay flat against his skull and his tail traipsed high over his back like a flag of authority. Within moments he was faced with the wolf who dared stand upon his borders. She reeked of Erenyx, the scent of which alone drove Fenris mad. His hackles raised, he slowed to a walk and stalked purposefully over to her, stopping only mere inches from her. Towering over her, her snarled, snapping his jaws at her, though with no intention of making contact...or at least just yet. "Thou dare stand upon mine borders Erenyx? Consider thyself lucky I do not strike thee down. Speak, and speak quickly. My time is better wasted elsewhere than with the likes of your kind. What purpose doth thou serve in being here." he demanded. He could feel his blood boiling, his amber eyes locked on the female before him ready to kill her should the need arise.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 17:36

Pharika had only sat but ten minutes before the sound of a large wolf approaching hit her sensitive ears. She wouldn't allow herself to be scared. She knew that fear wouldnt get her anywhere, but as the brute came into her view instinct kicked in. The fur on her neck rose and she slipped into a defensive stance. But only a few seconds passed before she realized he was an alpha. The alpha of the pack she was trying to join.

Letting out a whine she let her fur fall and she rolled onto her back, exposing her throat and underbelly in submission. ”Please sir. Hear me out. I know i reek of Erenyx but that pack of mongrels hold none of my loyalty, i swear it on my life. I have spent my entire life a loner, and recently i felt the urge to be with a pack. I thought erenyx to be a wise decision, but their pack didnt hold any of the family characteristics a well functioning pack should. I have no desire to remain with them. I came here to ask acceptance into Helidos pack. I wish to offer you my skills as a warrior. However slight they may be.” She finally said, her throat still exposed.

This male looked weary, She could only hope he still had his wits about him and didnt tear her throat out on the spot. This brute, however tired was still bigger, and no doubt stronger, From this position she would have no chance to defend herself if he decided to attack her, she was helpless.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 10:33

It did not take the female long to submit, upon first instinct she had gone into a defensive stance, as could be expected when a large wolf came barrelling at you with snapping jaws, but she quickly realized her mistake and slipped to the ground and rolled over exposing her underbelly and her throat. Red flashed in his eyes at the sight of such. Oh how easy it would be to simply tear into her flesh and end her pathetic life. Blood would spill, staining the Helidos borders, ensuring that the poison of Erenyx never set foot within their lands. But as she began to speak, he was pulled from the visions that danced in his head as she begged for him to hear her plee. However hellbent he was on the destruction of all things Erenyx, he was still sensible enough to hear what she had to say.

Clenching his jaw, he turned from her, listening to what she had to say. He took a deep breath in an attempt to try and quell the rage that still boiled within him. Hearing a pause in her words, he turned his gaze back to her, and while the bloodlust had gone from his eyes, a sternness that held no place for games still remained. "Of one thing thou art correct. Erenyx is home to misfits and mongrels. Bastards and wretches, lead by the devil himself. Thou claim to seek refuge from such things, but what proof have thee that such is not a ruse, designed solely to compromise my pack? he questioned harshly. He had no time for games, and was not about to go about allowing Erenyx wolves to trot on into his lands simply because they "claimed" to no longer wish to be a part of Erenyx. Such tricks were childish, and he would have no part in them. It was within him to give second chances, but on this matter there would be no forgiveness. At the slightest suspicion that she was untrue or that her intents were ill natured in any respect, she would be either be banished or killed on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 10:49

Pharika laid in wait, her icey blue eyes seeming to loose their fear. He seemed to have no intent of killing her, at least not yet anyway. As he spoke she thought, and waited for him to finish. He made a good point, how could she proove to him that she didn't still belong to Erenxy. "Well sir, I've done some things in my life I'm not proud of, and I seek to change. If not for myself but for any wolf I've hurt in my life. And I swear to you on the lives and souls of my dead siblings, who were killed by my father, that I have no ties with Erenxy. And unfortunately that is all I can give you for I have no  tangible proof" she finally said her voice even.

She wouldn't be able to give him much more than that, she could only hope that the male would believe her. If he didn't she knew she would most likely be killed. But as her eyes focused on him she was sure to keep her breath, gaze and heart beat steady as not to do anything to make him think she was lying. Because in all reality she needed him to believe her. She couldn't go back to being a loner, or worse an exile it would be the death of her. And likewise if he didn't exile her he would kill her, either way his refusal would be her death.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 12:33

With a huff, he motioned with his head for her to rise. It angered him that he knew she was right and that his quest for proof would be in vain. How could a wolf prove ones loyalties without being given the chance to do so, lest of course she brought him the head of another Erenyx wolf. But he could not ask such a thing of her. He would battle these new found demons on his own. He would not drag others down the path of darkness he was to travel in search of vengeance. "So be it." he said, his red hot amber gaze watching her every move. He would grant her this wish, but not without warning as to the consequences that would ensue should she give him cause to suspect treason. "Thou must think me no better than that which thou hath run from." he began, the stern tone of his olden tone ringing sharply. He could only imagine what she must think of him. This was not who he was, or rather, not who he had once been, but times had changed. A new threat had arisen and he was not about to let it go unnoticed. "I do not feel the need to explain myself or mine actions to thee, for tis nothing thou shoulds't trouble thineself with, but hear me when I say that thy ever action shall be watched. I shall grant thee unto my lands, but not without warning. Heed it, and thou shalt live to see another day. Give me any such cause to think thee a traitor, and I shall see to it that thy lifeless body is returned to the wastelands of Erenyx where it belongs." he growled in warning. "Prithee tell, what name hath been bestowed upon thee." he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 13:56

Pharika saw his motion for her to stand as well as the anger that flashed in his bright amber red eyes. Cautiously she rolled over and stood, shaking a bit of dead leaf scraps from her fur. The longer he spoke the more ashamed she got, despite the fact that shaming her probably wasn't his intention. She was ashamed that she ever tried to fit herself into Erenyx, ashamed that she was ever like any of them. Pushing the thought from her head she continued to listen to him respectfully.

”My name is Pharika sir.”She replied, her tone both respectful and slightly cautious, as though she feared him to change his mind and tear her head from her shoulders at any moment. As she stood there she continued to think about how she was going to work herself into the pack. She never had been a social butterfly. First thing was first she'd need to roll herself in some dead leaves to get the stench of erenyx off of her fur. That was IF he was accepting her as a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 17:06

As a show of good faith, he would accept her. He would allow her to roam Helidos, though not without supervision. She would not be granted anything higher than Omega until her loyalties could be proven. He would assign a wolf he trusted to shadow her. He himself would do the task were his mind not occupied with far mor important things. "Pharika. Thou shalt be granted refuge within Helidos, though under the rank of Omega. Until thy loyalties can be proven, thou shalt not move up in rank. Prove to me that I hath not made a grave mistake. Prove it, and thou shalt be a Warrior." he said, once again his tone ringing clearly as a warning. He needed sleep. Perhaps he would seek out the help of the healers for something to aid in his sleep for if the Alpha did not get rest soon, he feared that madness would consume him entirely. Glancing back over his shoulder towards the heart of Helidos, he sighed and then returned his gaze to Pharika. "Go forth unto Helidos but remember. One paw set but an inch out of line, and thou shalt answer to me, and I shall not be as kind as I have been this day." he muttered as a final warning before taking his leave to finish his border patrol before seeking solace in his den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 06:42

Irritation flashed across her features but the fae was smart enough to keep her mouth shut. An omega? This was an outrage. Though she could understand his caution omega was a bit of an overstep, how could proove her loyalties if he was going to give her a chance? She gave him a respectful nod before stepping into her new home territory. After her was out of sight she let out a growl and dug her claws into the ground, well, the lower the started the higher shed climb.

As she made her way into the territory, rolling herself in the foliage and such to get most, if not all of the Erenxy scent off of her. She needed to find a way to proove herself, and fast, because she knew how omegas we treated, even if she'd never been in a pack, she wasn't stupid. Shaking out her fur she jogged deeper into the territory, a determined look in her eyes, she would do this, she would climb. First step would be making friends and such, and she couldn't do that sitting at the border.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Changing your life {Alpha Fenris} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing your life {Alpha Fenris}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1