Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Odd Daylight [Border-Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Erabus of Agavos
Erabus of Agavos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Bi-colored eyes

An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Empty
PostSubject: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 13:13

Burning with ferocity, an aggression so deep it carried through into the core, vibrating its way around the sphere in waves now began to die. The lightened source was loosing breath, it's air supply cut short almost as the land would start to rotate away from it to let the land sleep. It was a slow process, for the common eye could not see such an occurrence happen but over time the change would be visible. The sun now descending, the once bright landscape would dance with shadows and vibrant hues of color, painting a wonderful memory for the life forms who where lucky enough to catch a glimpse of dawn. It had been a long journey, the endless travel growing to be exhausting as days, weeks, and months passed by gradually. Some days were better than others, though the haunting memories some days had easily replaced the good ones in an instant, it was just something Erabus could not forget.

Some say that if given the chance, time could heal the broken, the wounds and burdens they carried would vanish and life could turn for better. But he couldn't forget. The idea and option wasn't there for the lone warrior as even with the months separating the past and the present from reaching each other still wasn't enough for his soul to heal. The bronze brute could solely try and keep his mind from wandering to those times with tasks and other actions to keep himself busy. So far.. it hadn't really been a success. Pads pressing themselves upon the bitter terrain, aching for warmth with each step, his limbs carried the heavy set figure Erabus barred above the idle landscape with ease. Over his travel, the seasons had also changed to that of the coldest one of all. Winter. The Earth that one held so much grass and blooming flowers now was destroyed by the blanket of snow plummeted onto it from the sky.

The white, clean overlay crunched beneath Erabus and in each motion, his print was left behind for another to follow if they wished. The frost was unbelievably cold, more so than what it use to be and with each second nightfall came closer, the temperature was sure to drop as well. A soft, gentle breeze ruffled the strands of brown the male carried with his fur and in that moment of became clear the chill of the atmosphere was no help either, in truth there was nothing he could do about it but wait the duration out. Rumors, he had heard of a new pack that had formed within the region, how recent it had been founded he did not know nor even the name of what it was given but Erabus hoped it was still fairly small. The brute had heard of the other packs neighboring the area as well, though those seemed to be long standing, full of members that a new wolf into their bonds would be almost invisible.

He was okay with not being known, hell it would be a thing to welcome as in his old packs everyone knew him, but with those packs it had always been a large group and those never survived as he learned from personal experience. A smaller pack was in order now, something different and something he could watch potentially grow if he was deemed worthy enough for their ranks. The land of a plateau turning into the landscape of a dense forest, the large brute glanced at the sudden change for only a mere second before his attention was brought back upon making his way around the terrain. Auds swiveling to catch the noises of woodland critters such as squirrels in the safety of the trees, the males tail also moved as he did, the bronze banner lowly waving itself just inches from touching the ground.

After a few minutes of trekking, it had finally hit him. Erabus had finally found what he searched for, and with the step of a paw he would have crossed into it. Lifting his muzzle to reach for the now out of sight sky, the brute let his deep call bellow out from his chest, allowing the sound to be carried with the wind so it may reach the ears of dwellers nearby. Halting his howl, the brute now awaited the soul who would be the one to determined what happened next for Erabus. To be turned away, he would only then go to one of the other packs but if he luckily was accepted, the male would find himself with a new start.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 14:01

Fel looked around their new pack clearing in hidden satisfaction. Since the pack began, the kill pile was filling up nicely. Border patrols were run regularly to make sure no one wanted to take revenge upon the former deserters. For a fresh pack begun in the winter, it was surely thriving. Shifting her paws around in the snow, Fel glanced towards her den. It, unlike the dens she had rested in during her stay in Helidos and Erenyx, did not have an overwhelming scent to it. It was simply hers; she was the original owner of the space. No longer did she live in a place where her ancestors had walked, nor where others had inhabited. Agavos was the freshest start she could have ever asked for. And thanks to Desmond, she was to help him build it.

The raven fae’s ears flickered towards the sound of the howl that interrupted her thoughts. Without a moment’s delay, she dashed off to meet whoever it was that stopped at the border. Fel assumed he did not come here to attack since he gave away all elements of surprise, but that would not mean she let her guard down. Hostile until proven otherwise: that was her mantra for dealing with strangers. And even then, they could always become hostile at a later date. As a result, there were few wolves the elite fully trusted. Paws gently pummeling the snow, she flew across the distance with a newfound vigor to her run. Her tail, abnormally long, flew like a great banner whilst lifted up into the air. Soon spotting the brute through the dead, greying forest of winter, she slowed down to a lumbering walk, her limbs taking higher steps to cover the distance and snow effectively. Toes spread out to increase the surface area of her paws, Fel stopped a few feet in front of the unknown brute. He smelt neither of Helidos nor Erenyx, which was pleasant to discover. The brutish fae stood tall, staring over at him with a gaze as chilling as the wind that attempted in vain to pierce her thick mountainous fur. “I am Elite Fel of Agavos, the newly formed pack of Alpha Desmond. Speak your purpose for coming to our borders, brute. I prefer you get to the point, as I have duties to attend to.” Her voice, as deep as a male’s but with the smoothness of ice, rolled out across the snow-covered forest floor. The male had seconds to begin talking, or else she would think he was a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Erabus of Agavos
Erabus of Agavos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 09:48

-- xD In my defense, I actually was. Anyways, no muse so sorry its not great--

Bi-colored eyes keenly to each side of the forest, in his sights the logs of high standing trees and the snow covered ground in the distance. The male knew or he at least hoped that something or someone would eventually leave the seclusion and safety of the deeper forest to show themselves to him. The wait he would have to go through until then was unknown, but no matter how long he was kept alone the brute would bide in his stand not daring to sit down and relax. There were still other dangers that lurked within the borders and Erabus couldn't risk letting his guard down. Time passed in slow seconds, the birds humming and chirping in communication the only noise that was keeping the area alive with life so it would not become silent.

Auds swiveling to the sounds, the snow being crushed underneath a figure caught the males attention and not too long after he glanced to see the source, a ebony female made her way towards him. Holding a gaze of blue eyes, the fae was large and tall, beautiful if Erabus would add but in a different way than by just appearance. Tail curling inward between his legs, the large brute would lower his head to rest just a few inches below his shoulders, making sure to lower his ears against his head to add to the submission. Orbs locked to the fae's chest, the male listened to what she had to say, taken aback by the tone of her voice but only for a second so he may answer what the female had asked. "Nice to meet you Fel. I am Erabus, and if it wasn't so obvious I come here seeking acceptance into Agavos through your approval" Speaking just a few seconds after Fel had ended, the brute would hope his words and hers would go smoothly so this greeting was done a lot faster.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 22:57

(It's fine. I hope you don't mind the shortness. There wasn't much that needed to be said.)

Staring down at the male, Fel examined his submissive posture as it arose – or rather, lowered. The depression of his head allowed for a full view of his back and shoulders, as Fel was slightly taller than he. This Erabus, who had already spoken, seemed to be of physical shape compatible to their needs, but what role would he suit? From his large frame, she guessed warrior, but one never knew a stranger’s real strengths unless one asked them or scrutinized their general behavior. As the Elite had no time to do the latter, she simply let her long banner fall limply to be tossed about in the breeze before she spoke, finished with the physical inspection. “Rise, Erabus. I can never be too sure of who lurks at the borders I am bound to protect, be it friend or foe. But if you are to join our pack, you must hold a purpose to its thrive. Tell me, where do you come from and what strengths do you possess that may serve our community?” One raven ear remained turned towards him whilst the other flickered around to detect any slight hint of more company. Helidos wasn’t a pack known for vengeance, but Erenyx certainly was. And being that many Agavos wolves left that pack most recently, they were an easy target. The fae’s unsympathetic gaze remained locked onto the other’s differing orbs. Whilst making sure he did not seek to challenge her, the interesting aspect of that color combination made itself known to her. How rare it was to see bi-colored eyes, these framed by bronze. The only others she had seen were surrounded by either darkness or ash. These were different. They were surrounded by the burning bronze of the sun and the wood of trees. They held life within them. Her eyes, however, held nothing.
Back to top Go down
Erabus of Agavos
Erabus of Agavos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 02:14

(ooc: Sorry for wait..)

Banner falling limp, loosely hanging from his rump with no motion of fear or excitement, Erabus proceeded with the confrontation: listening with heed to what the pack female was saying just so he wouldn't mess up his chance of joining this pack. In his submission he had lowered his head, exposing his neck which the fae could have easily taken and pulled but she didn't which would mean this pack is of neutral emotions or only Fel was. Lifting his head and figure back to its original state, the brute let his gaze catch the females eyes before turning his own orbs away.

A challenge is what he liked, but not this type of challenge. There will be many opportunities to prove himself besides causing trouble. "If I may be honest, there are many things about my past I would like to forget and never speak of." He paused for a moment, thinking of the words that would satisfy the fae's question. "But, I will disclose that I come from distant packs further north-east as an exile. Trained and taught as a warrior, combat is my art, though that's for your judgment to decide."

Unsure of what the fae would say next, Erabus now kept his muzzle shut seeing how he had spoken enough. Memories of his past we're still haunting and the brute could only hope the female wouldn't turn him away because he didn't share any details though Erabus couldn't see why he would. It's not like she cared enough about him or anyone else to hear their life stories, it was just custom at times to hear a brief summary of where the outsider came from.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 05:37

Fel watched him, scrutinizing his movements and behaviors. The quick glance he gave her in which their gazes fell in line with each other’s was met with a cold glare. And though his response was not altogether satisfactory, it gave enough information for her purposes. There was, however, a point to be made. “I respect your right to privacy in this sphere, and this sphere only. Keep anything that is valuable to the pack’s safety from me, and you will be reprimanded appropriately.” The Elite paused, looking almost boredly over him. In the brief expanse of time, the winter wind managed to fill the silence of the air in a quick howl, blasting into her ears and ruffling but not penetrating her coat. “A warrior then… Well, do you, Erabus, intend to be loyal to the pack of Agavos, its alpha, and your fellow pack mates? Do you intend to help your pack members when they are in need of defense? Would you be willing to fight and to die for the safety and honor of your pack?” A single, onyx brow raised in question to the brute. Tail swaying limply in the wind, Fel waited patiently for a response from the promising new warrior.

Last edited by Elite Fel on May 27th 2015, 21:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erabus of Agavos
Erabus of Agavos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 14:35

Words being tossed towards him once again, Fel sounded to be exhausted with the discussion and while he wouldn't demonstrate it, it was something that bothered the male a bit. It had been her choice to welcome him so he couldn't see why she would come as though it would be a fascinating moment. 'Whatever..' Erabus huffed in thought, letting his mind wander far from the circumstance to not let his feeling take a toll on the simple talk the two had going. Mentioning his past, the fae's words made an agony surge the bronze male's chest like a rapidly spreading fire, flooding to bring a look of woe to move quickly over his face only for a minute. Nothing from his other life was even alive any longer to bring about risk to Avagos and whilst he wouldn't want that to happen to the promising pack it simply caused Erabus to remember all he had lost and hurt over. "Trust me, your pack is safe." The male would accommodate, ideally easing the ranked wolf that him and his past where no danger.

Voice a cold, unemotional tone it coordinated the iced environment and its owner fittingly. A spirit covered in the haziness of night would have a method for making their voice appear to be generally as dim. Standing in the silence, Erabus made no endeavor to move from his position even as the chilled wind from the sky yelled around them in a short gust, moving the fur along his figure as though it was attempting to botch it up. Auds livening themselves at the highest point of his head, it appeared that his greeting had gone all right for the topic of his agreement and understanding came up. "I do" he spoke, tone implied with a feeling of pride as his stance changed to hold himself only a bit higher. As a previous warrior, the possibility of securing another pack made the male feel like he had a reason and was more than only a troubling outcast with no future.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 21:51

((Okay so I'm reeeaaally confused, since you had this whole warrior thing going, but the application says hunter, when I looked back. I just went ahead with the application now, so apologies for any prior mistakes. If you would like to change this, let me know or PM Azul/Quinn.))

The Elite, thankful for his short responses, gave a simple nod at his final vow. The two simple words meant much, but their similarity to another more formal ceremony was amusing. Perhaps she would see the day this brute found himself a fae and went through the process of a mating ceremony. The Elite had witnessed several in various packs throughout her lifetime, but held a personal opinion that they were worthless. She found no interest in celebrating the illusion of love, finding the emotion naïve and crippling. There was no such thing as love; there was only instinct. Those who claimed otherwise were fools in her cold, unsympathetic eyes.

As for the current matter, she declared in a formal tone, “Then I declare you a full member of the pack of Agavos, and give you the title of Warrior Erabus. You have the option of following me to the pack clearing, or you may explore the lands on your own. That is your choice to make. Your duties will begin tomorrow morning. If you need help or have any requests or questions, you are free to come to me.” With the final instruction and the process of acceptance complete, she turned around and headed back into the frozen brush, not minding whether or not he followed her. The last thing to disappear into the darkness of the barren branches was her abnormally long, slithering banner.

((You do not have to reply to this if you do not wish. Please change your name to Warrior Erabus and click the "RANKS" button at the top of the screen, then request to join the Agavos pack. Welcome to Agavos!))

Last edited by Elite Fel on May 27th 2015, 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erabus of Agavos
Erabus of Agavos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 23:46

--Yeah, apologies for the confusion. When Avagos first opened, I created Erabus as a warrior for the pack and in the joining thread for Avagos that Desmond created when it said 2 warriors, 2 hunters, etc. I had thought that the pack was only allowing that amount for each rank. (I don't know why I thought this) By that time there were already 2 potential warriors so I thought I'd just have him join as a hunter. Upon realizing that I could still have Erabus join as a warrior, I went back to his joining app to change his desired rank but by then it had already been accepted and I didn't think I was allowed to change it. The reason why I never mentioned or brought it up was because while I made Erabus to be a warrior, he didn't need to be one which is why everything about him is suppose to be for a warrior and his desired rank said hunter.--
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 23:49

So which one do you prefer now?
Back to top Go down
Erabus of Agavos
Erabus of Agavos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 23:52

--I would still wish for him to be a warrior, if it's not too much trouble--
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 23:56

Done and edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] An Odd Daylight [Border-Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Odd Daylight [Border-Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1