Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Camp Clearing - Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 07:09

Posting for all pack members.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 06:26

The pale morning sun glittered through the trees in a snowy veil that fell over the clearing. Traces of last night's snow hung on to the pines branches and echos of them falling had woken up the newly accepted warrior. Last night had left Marrok a full warrior of the pack and had brought him to the main clearing. Tired from his journey the male hadn't made a den to sleep in, but instead found a large bush and crawled under it. Now in the morning light his dark yellow eyes squinted against the sun and fought to focus in the light. His large body moved clumsily under the bush, crawling and wiggling to get out. Scratchy branches tugged at his fur and his teeth clenched in concentration to escape his hiding spot. Finally free the large male stood and shock the snow and twigs from his sable coat. A mist of debris and snow waved around his and half ended up falling back into his coat. With a annoyed sigh Marrok decided against grooming, for his task for today would make him dirty as it was.

Adjusting to the light Marrok couldn't see too many wolves about. A few were waking up from their winter slumber, while most others weren't even here. He had an idea that most were out hunting or something, but he didn't care. He wasn't the most social wolf and wouldn't worry about the other members unless he was called upon. Turning around Marrok eyed his bush and haphazardly scratched at its base. He was looking at its strength for he was trying to find a suitable area to build a den. This bush seemed strong and it was certainly large enough to house him, the male suspected that its roots were just as massive and strong. Bringing both paws to the ground the male dug at the base until he created a tiny opening under a main root. The dirt was not yet frozen, so digging came easy enough. There were few rocks or obstacles for Marrok to encounter, so within a few minutes he had made a shallow divot under the bush.

Feeling pleased with himself he straightened up and rolled his shoulder behind him. Audible cracks echoed from his back and made his grin in delight. This was tedious work, but enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 10:24

Ember came into the camp at a dead run. She had just woken up and already she was hyper. Remembering she had to make a den, she looked around the camp for a nice spot. Ember's small frame could fit into a rather small den, and she wanted to be cozy. A new scent hit her nose as she looked around, and a rather large male was the source. Not many of the pack members were there so it was easy to spot him. Not knowing what to do, Ember trotted towards the other wolf, then she stood a few feet away. Finding what was once a rabbit hole in a bush, Ember started digging into it to make it bigger. When she was sure the den was big enough, she sneaked inside to roll around and space it out. Ember had gotten done with her den fairly quickly, so she decided to see how the male making his den next to her was doing.

Like a ghost, she was by his side within seconds. "Hello." Her snowy eyes studied the male. Ember was a rather kind and gentle fae, but she had an edge as sharp as a blade. Her pelt was the lightest grey with swirls of black mixed into it. At first, she appeared to be an actual ghost, but then others would settle down around her a like her for who she was. Her eyes were so light that they were almost white, with hints of sky blue mixed in. She looked at the male with her small head tilted and her ears perked forward. She could tell that the male had been working hard, for nothing escapes her gaze. Tilting her head the other way as she examined him, she spoke in her (Eglish) accented voice. "You are new to this place. The scent of the pack does not yet emanate from you." Ember wasn't new, but she didn't really have the scent the pack in her yet. The others had their own scent as well but there was always a pack scent on them. Ember smelled more like rain and fire, with. The smell of fire being the embers she was named after and born in and the scent never really left her fur. The rain being from living as a loner, and the rain's smell staying permanently to mix with the ashes.

Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 20:11

The scent of the female fell upon Marrok before his yellow eyes fell on her. With the smallest of smirks his left ear tweaked backwards till he heard her start digging near him and started to build her own den. His own work left dirt in his sable fur and grit between his toes for digging under the roots was proving difficult. So far he had made a sizable hole under the bush yet it was still too small for him to enter and space out. With his large frame he required a large den and he wanted it large enough to house more than himself if necessary. Females weren't on his mind, but rather practicality, housing anther wolf may come upon him and he would rather be comfortable.

Another rock drove its way into his pad and made the brute pause for a second to fish it out. With barred teeth he dug at his foot until the cool taste of the pebble fund his tongue. Spitting the blasted thing out he turned around just as the female ran up to him. Surprised by her enthusiasm he nearly took a step back before sizing her up. She was a great deal smaller then he was, but he didn't let that make an impression on him. Spar with smaller opponents left him wary of all sizes for even a short stature held promise. A warm smile filled his maw as he took in her pale grey form. She was a pretty little thing and seemed to have a fire about her that intrigued him slightly. Being polite he dipped his maw to her and sat down. "Greetings miss" he said smoothly. "Yes, I am new to this pack, in fact I was just accepted this morning. I see you were building a den over there, are you having as much trouble with pebbles in your pretty little paws as I am?" He said with a chuckle. He was only being friendly at this moment, though the idea that she may not like his compliment did cross his mind.

In his old pack lived a female with a maw as sharp as the snap in a willow switch. As a youngest Marrok was sweet on her and every advance he gave her she shot back with bark and teeth. Learning from that experience the male learned to be cautious when handing out compliments, so he tread lightly with her. "My name's Marrok by the way, may I have your name?" He questioned, wondering the identity of this female.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 08:12

"No, I am done with my den for it is big enough to house me comfortably. My little paws have gotten no pebbles in them since I got here." Ember was mildly offended with him exclaiming her as little, and her ears went back slightly. Sure, she knew she was smaller than average, but she would gladly tear another throat out if it was necessary. Analyzing him again, she realized that he was being friendly with her. Sitting down, she curled her onyx tipped tail around her legs. It was a beautiful morning to be out and about. The sun was shining on the snow that graced their camp like delicate cotton. She tiled her head slightly, but kept her back straight and rigid. The fae didn't like others underestimating her unless they were her opponent .

At his asking for her name, Ember dipped her head to him. "Greetings, Marrok. I'm Ember. It is a beautiful day to be about after having those frigid days before." Ember kept only a tiny bit of warmth in her eyes towards this male. She didn't trust him, and his joking manner towards her was surprising. At first glance, Ember looked rather spooky, but he took no notice to that. The fae had only gained three friends since she got here, Creek and Averia, and of course Odin. They were sisterly towards her and she was teaching them both ways of the warrior. Odin acted like a brother to her as well. She guessed she picked the pack because they were like a family that she never had.

Looking at Marrok, Ember recorded every detail about him. He was large and a darker brown color, much different from her own. His eyes were a dark yellow and not gold like some of the others she had seen. If he were to pose a threat to her, all she would have to do is run. Ember wanted to laugh at the thought of running, for she would rather tear into her opponent's hide. Flicking her dark ears forward, she waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 10:48

Marrok bit back a chuckle as Ember took in his compliment. "I'm sorry if I offended you miss Ember, I didn't mean that you are small though most others are compared to my size." He said and a grin formed across his maw. "Little can be a good thing, like a small spring flower or a tiny star that light up the night sky." He said as his tail swept across his large feet, the chill in the air was decreased significantly yet he still felt it. Hearing her words he nodded his head as she spoke of the fine weather, it indeed was a beautiful day out, nothing like last night. It was a dreadful night for him to find the pack, the wind almost blew him away and the blowing snow made it difficult to see very far. Aside from the weather his night was also bad for he had met the Beta Steele. That male rubbed him the wrong way and had made a deep impression on Marrok. Steele was arrogant, malicious and power hungry. Wolves like that made Marrok irritable and yet he liked to provoke them. He lived by the old addege; keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

"It is a beautiful day out, perhaps I will go hunting after I make a den here."
He said more to himself than to Ember. Looking over his shoulder he noted how much more work his den needed and thought abut digging while conversing. He thought better of it, for doing so wouldn't be polite. "Is it normally this quiet around here? From the scents I thought this pack was larger." He commented as his yellow eyes scanned the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 11:52

That...that...ASS! Ebony claws raked the ivory snow beneath, creating a white haze in the air for a brief moment. A storm was brewing, one of invigorating lightning and booming thunder. For now, the storm was stilled inside an ashen body but after the interaction with Maguray and Steele it took a lot of mental strength to keep it behind bars. At first, Esmeralda did not acknowledge the other wolves in the clearing. She cared for not about the pack members at this time and instead shot a darkened glare though not actually even taking a look at their features. One was male while the other female, again didn't interest her in the slightest. Den building seemed like a considerable solution to calm the storm and within minutes her gray paws with harshly digging into the ground. Pain was inevitable as the small pebbles dug into her paw pads but the fae ignored it, taking her hate out on the Earth.

A den did not result from this hate, instead she just created a hole in the forest floor with a pile of freshly dug soil behind her. Esmeralda let out a vicious grow to herself, displeased with her actions, and slumped up atop the pile. I give up, Esmeralda's forelegs stretched out as she lay comfortably on the soil, emerald eyes now on the duo of canines. Had Esmeralda had the usually feminine grin and that joyful, star-like gleam that her eyes were born to uphold, Esme may have been quite a looker. But no, this female's beauty was hidden by her malevolent nature and that all-to-infamous venomous gaze which struck all who were caught in her vision. Adorable, Esmeralda scoffed as she watched her current entertainment. The female was every male's dream, an angel on a cloud. Gorgeous white reminded the onlooker of snow while her legs were lean, long and seemed to stretch forever. Quite a beautiful female. Then the cherry on top the ice cream was her foreign accent, heightening her every spoken word. Sable fur decorated the male and his coloring contrasted the fae's accordingly. Esmeralda grew tired of their beauty and light conversation and it wasn't long before her eyes were gazing off into the distant, muzzle rested upon ashen paws, as memories of her old mentor, Daedalus, flooded back to caress her with ease.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 12:25

While debating hunting or sleeping after his den was done the male caught the sight of another female enter the camp. Her mannerisms reaked of annoyance and frustration, which intrigued him greatly. Always being a bit nosy he cept one ear on the new female while turning his attention back to Ember. She sat before him, taking in his words attentively, yet he cared little about this. True, she was a beautiful female with her coloring and stature. Any male would be lucky to stand beside her and relish in her sweet nature. Deep down Marrok urned for something new, a challenge for his to face. His last love, Luna, was the spitting image of Ember. Delicate in features yet sweet and to the core. He loved her even to this day and knew she would want him to be happy once again, but he didn't want another female like her. Part of the reason was that he didn't want to be reminded of Luna, for her death came from murder and still pained him. No, his next female, if he ever gt one, would be different.

Ember before him was everything he didn't want to remember about Luna, heck they even looked similar. True she had a witty side to her, but this was overshadowed by her innate sweetness and lush beauty. Flicking an eye to the new female near him he caught her digging a den. He watched her body work hard to dig a clumsy hole then give up half way. He held back a grin as she huffed and flopped on the pile of dirt in frustration. She intrigued him to the point of his full gaze falling on her. He was still waiting for Ember's response, so he stared at the female until he caught her gaze.

After a moment her saw her turn and glare at him and Ember. Remaining polite he dipped his head to her and smiled. His left ear flicked to Ember, who had yet to speak then turned back to the new female. "Hello there miss" he said simply with the dip of his maw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 12:43

Hideous... Steele's chosen adjective for her pelt rang through the air. She had gotten payback, giving him quite a tease with simply body contact but it still wasn't enough to rise her confidence. Instead she became angry at the feeling of insignificance and continued to dwell in her hatred. Can't deny it though Esme...you don't look like her, that's for sure. Daedalus memories had been overthrown by the wolves in front of Esmeralda's lump figure, much to her dismay. The female reminded Esmeralda of her dear Genevieve though their pelts were numerously different. She had fire however, fire Genevieve never went over and beyond to reveal she too had but instead only let it arise when the time was necessary. Ash fur shook at remembrance of Genevieve's roaring words at the river, ashamed of everyone's behavior. It pierced her like a knife, knowing Genevieve expected so much better out of her. Esmeralda wasn't social bee though, could Genevieve really expect any different?

"Hello there miss," Esmeralda perked her head as the male amongst them directed his attention to her. What a mistake, did he expect something out of his polite greeting? "..."a deep growl followed her silence along with an even sharper gaze. Esmeralda lifted her body, paws flinching as they still had pebbles embedded between, and turned to the side, looking away from them. She could hear them just as nicely from the side and now she didn't have to feel entirely stared at by the sable brute. Muscles lowered her head to rest on her paws once more, a long sigh escaping her before she tried to drift off into nap.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 12:57

Now she had his attention. Her green eyes shot like fire through his pelt as she glared at him. Forgotten was the sting of her gaze, for it was replaced with an undying ability to break his eyesight from her. Her ashy coat, peppered with hints of white reminded his of ash after a fire, so beautiful yet still hot with the memory of flames. Dipping his head to Ember he walked cautiously over to the female who had laid down sideways before him. A scowl was still planted firmly on her face and it made him wrinkle his brow in curiosity at her mood. With a warm affect he cleared his throat in her presence and sat down about eight feet from her. He ignored her being rude for sometime he as well ignored others when he felt annoyed. It was an honest attempt to shield others from his rage, a trait he wished he had learned before the rage took his own father's life.

"I haven't seen you around here before, pity for my day would have been brightened greatly by being graced by your lovely presence earlier." He spoke, knowing full well she would probably retaliate t his statement. He didn't care, for it was an attempt to stare at the emerald eyes once again. "name's Marrok by the way miss. Sorry if I'm disturbing you I just wanted to introduce myself and couldn't ignore such a pretty female like yourself. I'll leave you to your nap if you wish." He smiled wondering if she would take his speech lightly like Ember.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 13:09

At first the paw steps were faint, Esmeralda overlooked their presence without another thought on the subject, but soon they began to grow louder. Her ears tilted ever so slightly to the approaching wolf, the weight carried by the paws was undeniably male. No way would the accented female make such a loud approach with her lean stature. A deep cough came from his throat to make her aware but Esmeralda was more than aware of his being. Her emerald eyes shot up and were immediately darkened by the smug look upon his muzzle. What did he want? At first the fae thought the brute would speak to her but instead he sat some ways back, his gazing make her deeply uncomfortable. Esmeralda did not like to feel uncomfortable.

Confidence shattered earlier by Steele, his compliment brightened her spirits but those spirits turned to demons in an instant, not letting his smooth way of speaking affect her. Esmeralda glared harshly at this male, whom she did not know, and rolled her eyes at his obvious flirtatious behavior. "Shut up," the snake threatened, head risen while the fangs shined, threatening their prey. He was overstepping his boundaries. "I do wish that, immensely." Esmeralda would not hide her disdain for his brazen actions, instead she hiss and snarl to show how foolish they were. If he continued he may earn himself a warning snip from this agitated fae. Esmeralda lifted her ashen body again and spun easily on her dirt pile, plopping back down to a lying position, gladly facing away from the nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 17:38

Seeing that her den was done and Marrok was entertained, Ember slipped away to hunt and have fun in the good day. ( buh byez. Y'all have fun)
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 21:30

Glacing back to see Ember leave the male was slightly disappointed. He never meant to offend her by paying mind to miss green eyes here, but whats done is done. Turning back a smirk now grew on his maw as he waspresented with her quite lovely hind end. "You know such a disply might give some males the wrong impression miss. Luckily I'm nt one to take advantage of such a pretty female." He said with a chuckle. His warm gaze drifted over her frame and he fought the urge to approach her further. Inside her wanted so much to speak with her more, her spunk drew her to him. Her retaliatin did little to faze him. He drew his ears back slightly in submission yet cept his gaze on her.

After she turned around he took a tenative step back and dropped his head lower, "I will gladly leave miss green eyes, but I won't be glad to do so." With that he turned back to his half made den and began digging once more. Over his shoulder he cept a trained ear to listen to the female, hoping she wouldn't fall asleep, but instead would speak with him. His large paws met dirt once again and his mind raced into thought of his new den. Now, more than ever, he wanted to make it large enough to hold more than himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 21:56

The nuisance had left but his words heightened her agitation; words, actions, look, gaze, every single damn bit. How dare that male speak to her so suggestively?! How dare he?! Esmeralda's strength was renewed, ashen fur rising from the small earthen pillow of sorts, as she got out of her lying position. "You...you..." beyond angry, Esmeralda was unable to even come up with disdainful remark. Her fur was risen, more than it already was naturally so, as her eyes pierced his pelt from behind. "You stop this aggravating behavior now, you irritating male! Mind your tongue when in the presence of a female, none would dare get such a "wrong impression" of me". Males in the emerald one's past had forced themselves upon her as they would try daily to get her to submit, and though this male hadn't made such a brazen move, his flirtatious behavior still drove her over the edge.

"I've had enough of you," Esmeralda was not speaking of Marrok directly but in males in general. Steele had done enough to piss this fae off today, Marrok was now the one receiving the out lash. A paw tread the snow with fierce intentions, drawing closer to the male with each stride. Ivory canines were exposed, a deep, rumbling growl erupting from the throat, fur spiked and tail curled. The snake was in position, having already given her unlucky prey warning signs which he did not take head to.

Last edited by Warrior Esmeralda on February 16th 2013, 01:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 22:07

Turning his head Marrok watched the female rise up aggravated and shout at him. His intentions were noble with a hint of play, but he never wanted to anger her. Feeling bad his ears fell back again and he shifted his body so he was now facing her. "I didn't mean to offend you miss, sometimes my maw rambles in the presence of a lady. For this I apoligize." He concluded and dipped his head to her. If steam could come off a wolf she would be the one. Almost tasting her anger he nearly fell backwards as she stalked up to him with an open mouth.

On first instink he stiffened, yet stopped himself from curling his lip. No, he would never fight a female even if they attacked him first. As a true gentleman he would take her lashing like a man. Standing firm he bent his ears back once more and hunched his shoulders. It was a bad attempt of making hismelf shorter then her, but it failed miserably. Now he looked uncomfortable and hunched. Ignoring that idea he rolled his shoulders back and sat down. He would give no indication of fleeing or fighting, yet he would remain dignified and not roll belly-up to her either. "I'm sorry to of upset you miss, shall I make it up to you? I was going hunting after I finished my den, I could catch you something if you like. As a peace offering?" He ffered wondering if she would cool down if she felt he was no real harm. His sable tail whisked over the dirt and snow and reminded him that his den needed to be done by this evening. After this bfief interuption he should really get back to it, but nw his focus was on the female.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 22:28

His reaction pleased her, more than pleased her, for it was exactly what she wanted to see. Esmeralda watched as the male tried to reconcile with her inferno temper, attempting to become shorter in a way Esmeralda took as submissive. He failed miserably but the attempt was enough to satisfy, and enough to raise her confidence.

"You should see to getting the maw fixed." Esmeralda let her shoulder roll, trying to release her tension, along with a deepened sigh, "Don't tell anyone of my behavior, just keep the lesson. My day has been ruined and I wish not for the accuser to know I was affected by their tormenting," Marrok knew not the wolf who had spun her nerves so but if he did and told the male of how she took her anger out so easily on a poor victim, this would not be the last he would see of Esmeralda's fierce nature. "It's not necessary," Esmeralda would, probably in a commanding tone, make him uphold the offer at a later date, but not that day. "Are you not finished with your den?"

Last edited by Warrior Esmeralda on January 30th 2013, 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 22:43

Marrok rose up slightly and smiled ever so faintly at the female. Her anger had slowed down his advances, yet inside the fire was lit already. "Tis a thing that's gotton me in to trouble before, perhaps I should get it fixed, but what's the fun in that?" He chuckled and glanced over to his half built den. It was a pitiful sight and he grew emberassed by it in front of her. Looking back to her her next words surprised him. "I won't breath a word of it miss, such a tourmenter must be quite nasty to ruffle your fur the way it did. Perhaps their maw as well should be fixed." He said in a gentle tone. He was treading lightly with her for he didn't want to anger her again. His sable tail continued to flop about, collecting dirt in its fur that wuld later need to groom out. Marrok took pride in his apperence, but not to the point of being vain.

Her next words made him perk up more, she wanted him to hunt for her? "Indeed miss, perhaps at a later date?" He asked knowing most of the prey that ran near here. Deer were easy enough to catch as were rabbits and small game.In his old home large carabu roamed and the occasional moose. Those large animal required the whole pack to hunt, yet the reward was alrge. The meat alone fed the pack for a week and the hide, if pulled off in large chucks, could line any den. Speaking of dens the female's next words about his made him look back at it and frown. "Yes, I'm still wrking on it mind you. Such a thing can't be rushed if I don't want a collasped roof or draft once winter fully hits. Is yours nearby?" He questioned innocently as his gaze went back to her. "By the way miss I still don't know our name, if its not to bold to ask."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 23:52

The soothing words of Genevieve rang without hesitance through her ashen ears. Despite Esmeralda's malevolent and angered nature, this was her pack; shouldn't she try and make some friends? Her past had been Hell from the beginning and now that she was destined to spend the rest of her years with these wolves, her pack mates, Esmeralda gave into Genevieve's teaching. She showed her decision but letting her rump slide to a sitting position in front of Marrok, cautiously welcome to the conversation she wasn't completely against having. It had been a while since she talked with someone, even lightly, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to slowly converse with her pack mates, one by one.

Her emerald orbs remained iced over though her stance was generally more neutral than before, her ears forward to hear him clearly. "Perhaps," The single word was said with an undeniable amount of disdain for the one Marrok knew naught who the conversation was barley about. She hated that male, her Beta, and if he were there now Esmeralda would have to take all mental strength to not attack him; like she had earlier that day. Marrok was still speaking, her mind elsewhere, and Esmeralda put him in one of her two, mental, categories; either, first, enemies or two, males weak, useable or simple minded. It was easy for her to place him, his words cautious to not anger her again.

"Perhaps," the same word as before though said in an entirely different tone. She let her head tilt ever so slightly as she continued to listen about his current den progress, not really wishing to judge his progress; though now it came to her mind what fun it could have been, teasing him about it. "Very true. No, it is not for my den is nonexistent." Esmeralda let her head straighten, realizing she had yet to give him her name. A name was important, though she dreaded her own, in Esmeralda's opinion. "My name is Esmeralda."
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 21:20

Studying the female before him Marrok let his mind wander to what might be on her mind. He wondered what or whom had upset her so, and unaware to him he felt a small flame of anger grow inside him. Startled by his own emotions he took a step back mentally and thoughts things over. He and this she-wolf didn't even know each other and here he was getting annoyed by her problems, what was wrong with him? Her rippled voice brought him back and he met her gaze with a startled look. Blinking his eyes a few times he nodded his head to her few words then raised a hind leg to scratch at his side.

Thinking of what he could say to her he let his mind wander once again to his home pack and Luna. She was on his mind constantly for better or for worse. He thought about the pups they would have had if her life hadn't been cut so short. Would he have had a son or a daughter? Perhaps a few of each, he didn't know. The thought of him as a father made him smile, which probably made the female question his mental stability that much more. In his own little world he remembered the first time he saw her, how the sun reflected off her white pelt in the afternoon sun. He was sucked into her eyes at first glance and never dared to fight his feelings for her. Time passed and Marrok could remember their mating ceremony that followed his rank change to Beta, she was so proud of him.

Going down a darker path Marrok then remembered how that one morning something didn't feel right. How he half thought about not going hunting with his friends, how he wanted to stay with Luna. Now he wished he had stayed with her, for perhaps her life would have been spared. Even in death his precious Luna looked perfect, all the more reason for the brute to blame himself everyday following her death. Even now, standing before this beautiful female he blamed himself. Coming back to reality he smiled as she finally gave him her name. "A beautiful name, it suits you miss. Quite unique, for I've never heard such a name before." He said warmly, trying to occupy his mind from the previous thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 11:25

A very tall fae with a long, lean body slows her pace from sprinting to trotting as she approaches the clearing. She shakes out her luminescent, silvery coat, resulting in a tiny snowstorm of snowflakes and half melted snow to come off of her fur. With her light, celestial blue eyes, she spots two wolves across the way, a fae and a brute, but they seem to be interacting, so she makes no greeting. She begins sniffing the ground, obviously tracking a certain wolf’s scent. Skye trots, sniffing the ground as she goes, then sits in front of Warrior Ember’s den. She looks at the landscape around and seems to be analyzing something. She bristles up her bright, silvery fur to keep her warm.

Skye stands suddenly, her stance neutral, but you can see that she stands a good three or four inches taller than the average fae. She tilts her head slightly to the side, and her bushy tail lazily swings back and forth with no real pattern, seemingly of its own volition. She trots towards something sticking out of the ground, and starts to claw at the ground about a foot in front of it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 20:35

Marrok was gone from her presence, lost in the endless, waring sea of memories. Esmeralda, however, didn't care. She had her own waves to overcome as they crashed upon her mind with such force it sent her vessel spinning. Marrok's voice split the crowd and sent her back to reality, her eyes cold upon his figure. Noise rustled her attention apart from his ignorant compliment, emerald eyes striking this new fae with uncomfortable force. The fae was searching for a specific scent and when heading to Warrior Ember's she seemed content. The two faes seemed like they would get along; weaklings.

"Ya...whatever," Esmeralda directed to the brute, eyes lazy and as cold as the winter around. "If you want, I'll leave you to your den-business," though Esmeralda should get to her own, she wasn't in the mood. Maybe she'd share with Genevieve? No, for once she would like to sleep away from her sister, she'd make arrangements later.

[[Sorry this is short >.<]]
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 09:11

Marrok noted the presence of the other female but his attention was still firmly fixed on the fae before him. Seeing her as lost in thought as he his eyes wandered back to his half finished den, Only half dug it would require more work, but he was willing to hold off on it while he spoke with Esmerelda here. He smirked at her remark and shook his head with a chuckle. "I may have to finish my den but speaking with you now is much more riveting, though if you have something more pressing to do don't let me hold you here." He said smoothly with a grin.

Internally his stomach growled and he thought of hunting after he was through here. It would be good of him to explore the territory further and hunt while out there. Bringing his thoughts back to the current he gazed at Esmerelda again before speaking, "If its not to bold to ask would you tell me something about yourself? I'd be more than happy to return the gesture but I'm afraid I'm not very exciting." He asked hopeful to get to know the female better, even slightly.

ooc-No problem mines short too lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 12:32

Marrok's full attention on Esmeralda made her incredibly aggravated; just what exactly did he find so interesting? "Sadly...no, I do not." Her voice had a lighter venom poured upon each word but the harsh reality was the poison would never actually leave her tone; unless she was speaking to her dear Genevieve. Marrok's eyes dance back and fourth from her ashen figure to the half made den, silently she wished he would abandon his sudden passion for her and ask her to leave so he may continue his own business. Yet Genevieve rang in her ears, enforcing she stay put and attempt to make allies, at last, with her pack-mates.

"No." The snake's eyes narrowed, the word holding a firmer resolve though a lighter tone attempted to lightened her stubbornness. Though it weighed down as hours the moment only lasted mere seconds and the snake recoiled, defeated by the sister who haunted her mind. A deep growl escaped the fae and she met his eyes reluctantly, "I guess it wouldn't hurt...what do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 20:38

Marrok had a slight impression that his constant gazes to her made her annoyed so subconsciously he toned down the looks a bit. Her looks intrigued him yet her snappy spirit drew him in more. Perhaps it was because she was so unlike Luna, or that she reflected the same fire that he himself held inside. He was unsure of his emotion, but the idea that she felt little for him dampened his spirits slightly. The male was certainly not seeking out a new mates, especially not since it had been less than two moons since his Luna's death. No, he was attracted to Esmerelda for another reason, perhaps friendship?

"Doesn't matter to me, anything you wish to share. Those I wish to make friends with I like to know some things about. What about a happy memory from your past? If that's too personal what about your first kill? After that you could ask me anything, I'm an open book to questions." He said speaking the truth. As he spoke he noted her glancing to his den and a smile filled his mouth. "I'll finish my den in due time, not much rush when its just yourself sleeping in it. Though if I had someone to share it with my paws would hasten to finish it." He joked and chuckled to the female before him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 21:05

Those I wish to make friends with I like to know some things about. Though the comment had passed, it still echoed in Esmeralda's mind. Marrok wished to make a friend out of her? What an absolutely foolish mistake that would come back and scar his pelt. But yet the notion was, dare she think for a mere second, sweet? These wolves were softening her! Muscles constricted violently while preventing her ashen paw from raking the ground with an inner lit fury, unable to handle how these wolves were starting to get to her. But despite the rage and confusion, Esmeralda couldn't help but answer him, truthfully at that.

"A happy memory from my past? An intriguing memory....my life was hardly joyful, the only true moment which comes to mind is when I met Genevieve." Esmeralda did not say anymore, one, she did not feel comfortable and two, she felt no more had to be said, "my first kill," that malevolent grin, "was another wolf. That too was joyful." Esmeralda's fur curled and rolled, letting her muscles relax, as the memory flooded back. It made her want to cackle to reveal her demonic nature, but she wished to ravish in it singularly. "You..." Marrok again was being suggestive, taking the sudden exhilaration from remembrance quickly away, and at first Esmeralda became furious. This again?

But then it hit her. Hard. Oh yes, she could most definitely use this to her advantage. The serpent's eyes danced with amusement, ready to execute the plan with the utmost perfection. "What are you suggesting?" Esmeralda spoke, eying him with clear confusion, "My den has yet to be finished...and in this weather, the lack of a proper den seems...aggravating." The fae spoke as if speaking aloud. Esmeralda's fur rippled, showing signs of mental conflict and for a moment she sat there, mumbling to herself, until, finally, she met Marrok with the same ice eyes, "Do not take this suggestively but would you consider allowing...someone else in your den?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next