Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 03:57

The cold icy wind blew harder making a whistling noise as it blew through the trees, Newt followed the Elite towards the healers den taking in the scenery as he traveled. From what the brute had seen the territory was quiet stunning even though he had only came across very few things, he kept his pace quiet steady and slow but made sure to keep up with Fel. Halting to a stop once the jet black female did so I front of the healers den, the brute took a step forward examine the den tilting his head to the side as if questioning where we're all of the healers.

Newt took a few more steps forward before finally stopping looking at the den, a wave of sudden confidence washed over him and he decided to call out "Hello?" it came out sounding like a question. All he was doing was simply trying to get the healers attention if she was in the den not wanting to intrude on her privacy. Newt waited patiently for the healer or healers to reply if they were simply within the area, he was cold and his throat hurt like hell but the male pushed that past. Winter wasn't is favorite time of year he preferred spring, summer, or fall more than the cold , icy, snowy weather that winter brought along. Taking a moment he scratched behind his ear as fleas started to irritate the poor brute, it didn't take long for him to get the little bugger to stop biting him and making him quiet uncomfortable and Newt was thankful for that.

Last edited by Caretaker Newt on June 10th 2015, 16:33; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sofiel Of Agavos
Sofiel Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 12:38

Though the chill of the harsh winter was still something the little red wolf was adjusting to, she had found her time so far here in Agavos to be pleasant. The pack itself was still quite small in numbers, but she didn't mind that. If she had stepped into a pack of immense numbers, the task of meeting them all, making friends and finding her place would have been a tasking chore to say the least. She hadn't met any wolves yet besides the raven Elite, but she was making a desperate attempt to gather what she could to begin her stock of herbs and cures in the healers den. She had been told another Healer had already been accepted into the pack not long before her, but she had yet to see the elusive she wolf. Never the worry, she would meet all of her pack mates in due time, right now she had other things to worry about, like trying to stay warm in the frigid temperatures, and organizing what little she had been able to find. She needed more. Come spring and summer she would be busy stockpiling whatever she could find in these new lands, but for now she would have to make due. The though had crossed her mind to seek out aid from the neighbouring packs, hoping that maybe their healers would have some things to spare, but she had shaken that idea quite quickly. She knew little of the other packs and what they might be like. She could be killed upon their borders for simply thinking they might help her.

With a light sigh, her vibrant emerald eyes scanned over the walls of the healers den. She prayed that none of the wolves fell severely ill before spring. She feared she may not be able to help without the proper supplies. But, before she could worry herself too much, a voice broke her train of thought and prompted her head to swivel on her shoulders, looking towards the entrance of the den. The voice was male most distinctively, and simply called out a questioning hello to see if anyone was there. Mixed emotions of excitement and nervousness swelled within her. She knew it was rude to keep him waiting, and so started for the den entrance. Her bright rusted coat was quite the contrast to the stark white of the landscape around them as she exited the den and was faced with the male who had called to her. "Um..hello there.. you..you called sir?" she began, her voice hesitant and her posture mimicking the hesitation. Her ears were nearly flat and her head hung ever so slightly. She was a shy wolf by nature until she got to know someone, so first interactions with strangers always made her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 13:48

The Caretaker patiently waited for a reply turning for a second to look at the Elite when he was caught off guard by a voice startling him. Newt quickly turned his attention back to the entrance of the healers den noticing a small red she wolf standing there who appeared to be the one called Sofiel, the brute gave her a small smile to reassure her that he meant no harm "Greetings, Healer Sofiel, my Name is Newt I am the new Caretaker in Agavos." pausing for a moment searching the fae's eyes which clearly showed that she was shy and uncomfortable so he made sure not to make any sudden movement to startled Sofiel any more than he had. "Elite Fel has assigned me to come and meet you as I have quiet a few injuries and my throat is killing me at the moment" Newt explained his accent  coming out thicker than it usually was.

The snow covered his pelt slightly as it fell from the sky leaving fresh pallets of snow on the ground, it must have been a struggle to find certain herbs and other things to help with healing in such cold weather as most of the plants had surely died or were covered by the fluffy white substance. The brute cleared his throat some trying to sooth the pain once again but failed miserably "I've been told that your quiet a great healer, as it is just my first day here in the land of Agavos but I trust there words." Newt explained to Sofiel a shiver shooting up his spine because of the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Sofiel Of Agavos
Sofiel Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 17:10

The male was gentle in his way of speaking, no doubt seeing that she was slightly on edge. The smile that slipped across his maw was reciprocated with a small grin of her own, her ears slightly perking up hearing the brute introduce himself as a new caretaker to the pack, and called himself Newt. The name itself was a curious one, certainly one she had never heard before, but that simply meant it was unique, something he ought to be proud of. Her ears perked up even farther still at the mention of the Elite. He had been sent to see her at Fel's command. A humbling thing to hear, though she supposed that was simply something that came with the position. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Newt." she said softly, her melodic voice chiming with anticipation as to the ailments of her first patient. Hearing his compliment that she was fortold to be a great healer would have made her blush were wolves granted the ability. Instead her eyes dropped to the ground briefly and her tail flicked sheepishly behind her. "Why..why thank you. Though I don't know I would call myself great, but I do know my way around a few herbs and remedies." she chimed playfully.

She saw the shiver that crawled through him as a sharp gust of cold wind blew through the clearing. "Please, come inside. I'm none to fond of this cold, and I don't imagine it is any help to that sore throat of yours. Let's see what we can do about that shall we?" she cooed softly. She was a naturally nurturing wolf. She cared greatly about the welfare of others and took their care very seriously. If there was anything she could do to help this male, she would see to it she assisted him whatever way she could. Gracefully, she turned on her heels and slipped back into the den to start rooting through what supplies she had to see if there was anything to sooth the poor brutes throat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 18:50

Newt listened to what Sofiel had to say as she looked at the ground  and flicked her tail sheepishly  to his compliment "Your a great addition to the pack you know? Most wolves wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for a healer, and I'm sure your greater than you think." the brute said with confidence brewing within his voice as he stepped into the den following Sofiel ducking just a little to get into the den.The male scanned the den quiet rocky, but surely enough space to work within and it was quiet warm, cozy, and quiet too a great place for the injured to get away from all the fuss. It was stocked with very herbs some old some new which had probably taken some time and patience to find due to the snowy weather, Newt lied down watching Sofiel "It must take a lot of patience and work to do what you and many other do" he began trying to start a conversation with her. the brute shifted some trying to get himself comfortable enough on the dirt finally doing so after a few small movements of his large body, it was always nice to take a small rest after such a long journey it felt really nice to finally lay down once again and not worry about rabid animals trying to attack him in his slumber or small stop to calm the aching withing his paws.

It had been a long journey and he had many nice people a long the way but he knew where his place was now in the land of Agavos, of course there were not that many people he had met but he had met two of them Fel and Sofiel. At least there were some wolves here if not it would have been a huge disappointment to him, Newt then remembered what the Elite had told him prior at the border. There weren't any pups at the moment but he would serve his duties by helping the others and to meet her immediately after he had fattened up some for training. There was no doubt that he was hungry but he would hopefully find something to eat once he had left the healers den despite how comfortable it was and how much he loved the presence of Sofiel.
Back to top Go down
Sofiel Of Agavos
Sofiel Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 13:42

Hearing his compliment to her, and all healers alike, she had to smile. It was a truly pleasant feeling to be appreciated for ones work. Healers were under appreciated by most. Sure they weren't fierce Warriors, or great council like Elites and Betas or fearless leaders like Alphas, but they played their role, and without them, even a great Alpha could fall victim to a simple wound. But, that was enough time spent on revelling in her own skills, it was time to get this wolf feeling right as rain. Her focus, though partially still on the caretaker, was nearly entirely consumed by finding the honeycombs she had managed to salvage from a recently abandoned beehive. It had to be around here somewhere. Surely she didn't have that many places to look or that many items to sift through. Her ears flickered as he spoke once more, this time commenting on the amount of patience required to do what she did. She giggled lightly as she continued her search for the elusive honeycomb. "Why yes it does take quite a bit of patience... healing can be.." she paused half way through to shift a few things around with her muzzle. "Quite tasking, and requires a little thinking outside of the box sometimes." she added on. Her attention was still entirely dedicated to finding what she was looking for, which eventually paid of as she spotted just what she needed.

A twinkle of excitement sparked in her emerald hues as she gingerly picked up the honeycomb with her teeth. "Please..do make yourself comfortab..." she murmured nearly inaudibly as she was holding the honeycomb between her teeth and turned towards Newt. Seeing that he had already done so and had taken a seat, she stopped, feeling slightly foolish for not having taken notice sooner. She gently placed the honeycomb at his feet and smiled. "Er...never mind then..I see you already have.. heh.. she said with a light chuckle before motioning towards the honey. "That 'ought to help with your throat. Honey is quite the fixer upper for sore throats. Is.. is there anything else that ails you sir Newt?" she questioned promptly. She would hate for him to leave without having done everything she could for the male.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 16:28

Newt studied the honeycomb before taking it in between his teeth chewing it up and swallowing it, he gave a small nod to Sofiel accompanied by a smile "Thank you Miss Sofiel" the brute said shifting a little bit within his spot once again. Come to think of it he had some  smalls wounds hidden underneath his fur. They were sure to clear up in time he thought, his mind was screaming at him to have something done about the wounds to let Sofiel check them out to make sure they weren't horrible "Actually Sofiel there is, you see I have a few wounds from my previous encounters with others that weren't.........so kind" the brute stated finally giving into himself. It was actually quiet nice to have someone to talk to even if it was just the healer that he probably wouldn't see much after this, Newt was really excited to meet the others around the place, there sure had to be more new and old, inexperienced and experienced. But for now he lied in the healers den talking with Sofiel who was great company to have, she might have been shy but she was really nice. The brute hadn't met many healers back within his old pack just one who's name was June and he was quiet old so coming across a healer that was close to his age was a great chance to make new friends and have a new start.

((A little short but the next one will be long trust me, I've got to finish homework))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 20:23

-bump-
Back to top Go down
Sofiel Of Agavos
Sofiel Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 15:02

Sofiel smiled contentedly as Newt took the honey. It would certainly help him though she hoped it cleared up quickly as she did not have a great deal of it, and it, along with nearly everything else was in low supply. "You are most welcome Newt" she said softly. Keen eyes watched as he shifted in his spot. She nearly frowned at this in fear that perhaps he was not comfortable in her presence or that he wished to leave. She certainly did not wish to keep him if he did not wish to stay. But, as her train of thought and worry was picking up speed, it was quickly derailed as the caretaker spoke up once more, this time voicing his concerns about a few old wounds that may not have healed up quite yet. At the mention of them, he seemed to relax a little which was nice to see. Immediately she perked up again and nodded. "But of course I would be more than happy to take a look." she cooed softly before rising to her feet and taking a tentative step towards him. "If I may be so bold to ask sir... would you mind telling me the story of how you got these? Stories help me concentrate." she noted with a light airy giggle. She had always done her best work when her patients talked with her. She felt that the simple conversation helped them get their mind off of what she was doing, especially if it involved anything even slightly painful. She was always gentle with her patients, though some wounds and injuries were far to bad to avoid a painful remedy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 06:45

The brute gave Sofiel a small smile as she took a tentative step towards the Caretaker to reassure her that he wouldn't bite, he listened carefully to what the Healer said. The topic of stories came into picture as Newt searched his mind sorting out everything before finally speaking "I would be glad to tell you the story of How I got these." after saying that he began to distract his mind from everything that was going on. Newt was nervous he never had actually been to the healers, only once when he was a child to visit a friend but that was it. Finally getting his train of thought back Newt began to tell the story "I've had some of these for a year or so but others are quiet new and fresh. I traveled a lot after leaving my pack because it had been raided and we had very little well warriors from a previous incident. " he paused letting Sofiel take it all in before continuing on.

"It's been at least two years, I came across some other wolves within the process of my travel some were quiet nice and others not really. I got into a few fights with some of them but most of the wounds had healed up along the way." Newt paused once again letting her take the next half in "A few coyotes were also the cause of some of these but not all of them" the brute concluded his sentence blinking twice. It was quiet a boring story unlike the other ones that he would always spread and share with the pups back in his journey if the alphas had let him,they mainly did but others did not. 

Newt had many interesting stories to tell but had always saved them for the pups as they seemed to enjoy them from what he observed, his train of thought had a mind of its own but he soon remembered that Sofiel was still present and decided to finally speak up once again "It's not that interesting of a story really, love." he said his British accent coming out  smoother than it normally did. The tri-colored brute watched as Sofiel began to inspect him, the large pit within his stomach had shrunk down in size as he began to calm down and let Sofiel do her job knowing that she was experienced within the art of healing, as he didn't have any experience.
Back to top Go down
Sofiel Of Agavos
Sofiel Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 14:54

She received a light smile from the caretaker, insuring her that it was ok to proceed, and so she did. Light careful steps brought her up close to Newt and she gave him one last smile before focusing her attention on the wounds. He did have quite a few scars, some old and well healed and nothing more but memories of the past, and others were fresher, the skin beneath them still pink. And then there were a few that were not quite closed up, and those were the ones that caught her attention. She herself had a pristine coat. Never once had she seen the scars of battle, and she did not intend to. She was no fighter, not in the slightest. The thought of fighting with another wolf was quite frightening to the little red wolf, though tales of great conquests did thrill her to hear. Tiana had always said she would forever be a pup at heart the way she liked to listen to others stories, but that kindness, that eagerness in her was what would make her a great Healer.

Her red ears flickered as Newt began to speak listening intently though her eyes were focused on one wound in particular on his shoulder. The others looked to be healing quite nicely, but this one was a little red and inflamed for her liking. At the pause in his story, she stepped away in search of some Burdock leaves to use to prevent any further infection and help it heal faster. Finding them almost immediately, much to her surprise, she returned to his side and gave him a nod "Continue, please" she said softly and went back to work, beginning to chew up the leaves to apply to the wound. Hearing him speak, she could tell there was far more to these tales than he was letting on, and she wished he would tell her more, but that was not her place to say anything. Every wolf had their secrets, and she wasn't about to go prying into his if he did not want her to. He took another pause, though this time far longer, perhaps lost in his own thoughts. She could not blame him for this, as she herself was quite often lost in her own little world. By the time he spoke again, she had finished applying the poultice to the wounds and had sat down with a smile on her face, confident that it would heal up just fine.

She grinned when he came too and added that it wasn't a very exciting story. "You underestimate yourself Sir Newt. I am certain they are some most thrilling tales, truly. Most of those wounds look like they will be fine. Just the one there on your shoulder that had me a little concerned, but so long as you keep it clean, and leave that poultice on for a few days, you ought to be right as rain. Do stay dry, and warm though. Wouldn't want you catching a chill. That certainly wouldn't help." she chimed. "Now off with you. Get some rest. Unless of course there is anything else I can do for you." she added. She enjoyed the company of another, but she did need to do some more organizing of the inventory that she had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Assistants (Sofiel | Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1