Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Morning Report (Aleu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

The Morning Report (Aleu) Empty
PostSubject: The Morning Report (Aleu) The Morning Report (Aleu) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 12:47

The morning was still relatively young though the sun had risen, it was far from its peak. Fenris had taken to the borders early this morning, leaving Quinn sleeping soundly in their den. Her belly would soon start to show signs of their young, and for that he was overjoyed. He was ready to start over, to have a family once more. He knew the importance of family, and how much it could mean to someone, and that was the reason he had found his way to Eden's Hollow this brisk winter morning. He had spoken with Delta Rose the day prior, and requested her help in sending a new member of their pack, the young pup from Erenyx to meet with him. He had heard snippits of her story, but was unsure of what held truth and what was simply hearsay. He wanted to make sure she was adjusting well, and ensure she felt at home here. Delta Rose had mentioned spending a fair bit of time with the pup, which please the Alpha greatly. She was a kind and gentle hearted wolf, someone whom he thought perfectly suited to be a mentor of sorts for the young fea.

He took in a deep breath of the crisp air, feeling it nip at his lungs as he held it captive for a brief moment before exhaling. The cloud of smoke that billowed from his nose and mouth was quickly whisked away by a light breeze. The sun shone down on the blanket of snow, shimmering like little stars as if to represent their own piece of heaven right here. He was curious to see whether or not Aleu would come. Whether she would be brave enough to seek out the Alpha by herself. He hoped that she was, but only time would tell. A low flying crow caught his attention, drawing his deep amber eyes in, following its carefree flight path. His massive body stood still in the winter landscape, with only the fog from his breath and the steady thrum of his heartbeat giving any sign of life. He enjoyed this quiet, this peace that was the winter. Many animals took to warmer lands for the winter, only to return with the spring blossoms, but wolves were unlike most. For the wolves, this was home, and they would endure the harshest winds and the coldest nights, knowing that they would be stronger for it. A soft howl began to resonate from his chest formulating a deep melody that carried on the whispering winds, filling the hollow with the sound of strength. The sound of the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Report (Aleu) The Morning Report (Aleu) Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 22:02

Sitting outside of the den Aleu would be accompanied by only the soft sounds of her adopted parents in the inner bowels of the den she shared with them, but on this night sleep eluded the young pup. Things had gone great with Striker and her training was going well, Delta Rose was a fantastic mentor and had made her transition to this new world of Helidos as easy as it could for her. But many things troubled her tonight, at the top of the long list was her loved ones in Erenyx. Aleu had always been worried about her mother and brother's well being, especially with Teren's murderous hatred for her family. And now she had Striker to worry about as well, knowing all too well if Teren ever found out about...whatever it was they had it would certainly be bad for her only real friend, since she considered Rose a sister. As the sun slowly began to peak the horizon Aleu would turn her head to meet the dull orange glow, reminding her of the next of her many worries this night, her almost imminent exile from the pack.

For reasons Aleu hadn't been told Alpha Fenris desired a meeting with her this morning, a message that was relayed to her by her mentor the day prior. But Aleu couldn't figure out why he would want to talk to her unless it was because she was in trouble, or had done something wrong. Aleu had never had good luck with Alphas, and she knew all too well her family lineage wasn't well liked around here. Aleu had spent a lot of time thinking about why he would want to talk to her, and the only reasons she could come up with were bad ones. She was far to young to achieve a real rank, and she really didn't have much of a use from the pack perspective. This left very few good possibilities for their meeting. Aleu had made it no secret she was still very loyal to her family, and the pack her father had founded. In addition to her sneaking off several times now to meet with one of the young wolves in their rival pack. Perhaps her early morning escapes had been notice, perhaps her loyalty to the pack was in question, and perhaps after today she would lose the only family she had left once again.

As the sun slowly made it's way up the early morning sky Aleu would hear the howl for her echo through the sky, her heart sinking as the time of her certain demise had come. Aleu turned to face the opening of the den, taking one last look inside at her adopted parents still asleep. "Goodbye...I guess." she said softly, turning to walk towards the source of the howl, ears back and tail low, as if she were going to meet her executioner. Trudging through the snow the large figure of the Alpha male would come into sight, and carefully the pup would dip her head to him respectfully "You summoned me Alpha?" she asked, obviously trying to put on a brave face, though as hard as she tried the lack of sleep and frayed nerves had obviously taken their toll on the young pup.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Report (Aleu) The Morning Report (Aleu) Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 17:06

The large alpha did not have to wait long in solitude before the presence of another, the one he was waiting for, became evident. Her scent hung on the air far before her voice broke the silence. he turned his head over his shoulders to see the young pup present, her head dipped in respect. With a light, at ease smile, he shifted the rest of his body so that he was now facing her. Though she was young, she had been through a great deal from what he understood. He could only imagine the toll of such disruption and losses would take on one so young, so new to the world and so yet unmolded by its experiences. She was strong, of that much he was certain. It took a certain strength, not physical, but a strength of character to persevere through the trials and tribulations of life, and he hoped he could do everything in his power to change her life around for the better. "A most wonderous morning woulds't thou not agree young Aleu?" he said softly trying to make the clearly rigid pup feel at ease.

He did not wish to frighten her. He simply wished to know what he could do to make things easier for her. Pups were far more important than most gave them credit for, and the wellbeing of the young wolves of the pack were of the utmost concern to him. They were the pack's future after all. His deep amber eyes looked at her with a kindness that was reserved for those he held near and dear, "I assure thou art in no trouble Aleu. T'was simply my wish to speak to thee about a few things. But only shoulds't thou wish to talk of course." He wanted her to trust him, to know that she could rely on him for anything and everything. "But only should thou wish it dear." he added to assure her that she was not obligated to stay if she did not want to. But he felt the need to protect her from Teren. If he had anything to do with the reason she was here, and motherless, he would not rest until that devil was dancing with death itself. That monster had been the cause of enough pain already. He would do everything in his power to insure Teren could not harm anyone else, so long as he drew breath.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Report (Aleu) The Morning Report (Aleu) Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 19:07

Ever so slowly the pup would walk towards the Alpha in the clearing, finally coming to a stop a fair distance away, as if afraid to get any closer to the much larger brute. However as his friendly and kind voice met her ears it would force a rather confused look to the small creatures face, her head tipping to the side slightly as she attempted to process what was going on, since it really didn't make sense to her for an Alpha to be so kind and caring to an apprentice such as herself. She meant nothing to him really, they had never met before, she made no contribution to this pack. In her mind she was just a burden. So why would they be so kind to her? The whole concept was honestly foreign to the young pup. After a few long moments of hesitation the small pup would nod quickly, having finally processed that he was indeed just being nice "Oh uhm, yes sir. Beautiful." she replied, still obviously nervous and confused, although slowly starting to wrap her head around it.

As the Alpha turned to face her Aleu couldn't help but notice his kind, soft gaze, allowing her to move from a terrified nervousness to more of an uncomfortable confusion for the time being, the lack of sleep and night spent working herself up into almost sheer terror at the, what she felt was imminent, exile from the pack she had slowly grown to love, a belief that would be quickly dispelled by his next words. "Oh, of course I am willing to talk Alpha sir, but what is it you desire of me?" she asked, still unsure of anything he could want from her. In her past Aleu had only had experience with one alpha. Teren. The one wolf who was responsible for the pain of her life, her being orphaned in a strange pack, the near murder of her in the neutrals, and the only reason she couldn't see her mother or brother or best friend. Teren had ruined her life before she could even get it off the ground, and Helidos had offered her the chance to start over, to actually be happy and to have a family again. So one couldn't entirely blame the young thing for being terrified when the Alpha male asked to speak with her, and no matter how much Rose had tried to comfort her about it the terror of the following morning had denied Aleu any rest the previous eve.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Report (Aleu) The Morning Report (Aleu) Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 13:30

His words were met with silence and hesitation from the pup. His initial thought was that his olden tongue was perhaps too much for the pup to comprehend. It was not the easiest to listen to lest one was fully focused. Perhaps he ought to attempt to speak more like those around him did, in a far less formal way. But then again, what if she was simply confused by his kindness. She had been born to Erenyx, and kindness was in short supply for that lot. If that were the case then he felt a pang of pity for the poor thing. He had grown up in a loving family. His mother was kind and caring, as was his father though he pushed his pups to better themselves constantly. He would never let his own young grow up without the reassurance that they were loved, and that they always had somewhere to call home. Finally she managed to spit out a few words, agreeing with him that the scene laid out before them was indeed beautiful, though her voice was shaky and still uncertain. A light, calm smile fell over his face as she agreed to talk with him. He had hoped she would comply, but he would not have held it against her had she not wished to.

"Most excellent. It brings me great pleasure that thou art willing to have a chat with a big old brute such as myself." he began, trying desperately to speak in the more common tongue though it was hard, with the occasional hint of his true tongue slipping in here and there. "I simply wish to ask thee what thou thinks of Helidos. Art thou happy here? If not I do so wish to hear why. I know.... or rather I have heard that unto this point, your life has been scarred by trials and tribulations of a most unfortunate nature. It pains me to hear such things, and I wish only to do what I can to ensure that thy future glows with none but the brightest light of hope and happiness." he said softly. He hoped that she would open up to him, that he could gain her trust, but he was willing to work for it if he had to. His duty was to the pack and ensuring the best for each and every one of them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Report (Aleu) The Morning Report (Aleu) Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:35

As the Alpha's calm and kind expression held it's composure the pup would slowly start to relax. It was almost upsetting to the small pup that she had to keep reminding herself that this wasn't Erenyx. No, this was not at all Erenyx. The wolves here were kind, and generous. She had done nothing to prove herself to them, or earn their kindness, and yet they treated her so. Even if deep down Aleu hated it. She wanted to be a worthy member of the pack, to help defend the borders and provide food to the kill pile, but for now all she could do was train, and attempt to feed herself when possible. As the Alpha spoke again the pup would perk her ears, her look of confusion no longer as well hidden as before as head cocked to the side for only a split moment.

After the initial second of shock the little thing would straighten herself back up, trying to act much older than she were in front of the Alpha, as her mother had taught her that an impression with the Alpha was invaluable. "Oh well...Thank you Sir, I do appreciate the kindness, truly...It's just a bit unexpected I must admit." she said, offering him a small smile. Ever so slowly she was coming out of her shell, and with the help of Rose it was a process that was happening much faster for him than it had Marrok, or even Juno and Rose. With Fenris' next question the pup's eyes would almost seem to light up, as the chance to boast about her amazing big sister made itself known, tearing down any bit of her shell the pup had left . However as the second part of his statement came out the small pup would quickly dart her gaze away, the light seeming to die instantly as she paused for a moment to pick her words.

While it was true she hadn't had the greatest of days during her first months alive things had turned around for her. She was much happier here, and the wolves here were great to her. Her past was much like a mountain, it would always be there, unchanging and unmoving, and all she could do was focus on the path ahead, to put as much space between her and that mountain as possible so she may never have to weather it's tortures again. With a deep breath the pup would begin her carefully chosen words "Well Alpha, I love it here. All of the wolves are so nice to me. Betas Marrok and Juno have taken me in and treat me as one of their own flesh and blood, and Marrok has even helped me train a little. And my big sister Delta Rose has helped me out so much. She is so sweet and has taken me as her Apprentice. I only wish I could do more to earn my place in this pack, I feel as if I am just dead weight living only off of your generosity." she said honestly, pausing for a moment to take another breath "And I don't know what you have heard sir, but I would assume it is correct. I was..." she would pause, having to honestly think about if she wanted to tell him this part of her story

"I was born to Elite Katyusha and Alpha Steele of Erenyx. I never met my father, as he was murdered by Teren before I was born. I spent most of my life being trained brutally by my mother while living with the constant fear Teren would simply grow bored and kill me. That is why my mother brought me here. I don't know what happened to her or my brother Samael since I left." she said, lifting her gaze to him again "But your pack has saved me from that sir. It is all in the past now, I could not change it then, and I cannot change it now, all I have control over is the future. And I intend to make it wonderful." she said with a smile. She had told him everything she thought important of her past, as she had no reason not to trust him. He was the Alpha, and as she had seen an Alpha could do anything he wished, especially to an orphaned pup from the evil pack of Erenyx. If he had wanted to hurt her, or banish her, he easily could have already.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Report (Aleu) The Morning Report (Aleu) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 19:44

He listened carefully as the pup before him began to speak. He could see the changes within her when she spoke to him first of those whom she had befriended here, who had stepped up to ensure her life was good, and when she spoke of her past. He had known that Beta Juno and Beta Marrok had taken on the task of caring for this pup, but it was a relief to hear her speak so highly of them. And then of course there was Rose, who had assumed the role of mentor/sister for Aleu. He was glad to hear that things had been going so well with her too. He wasn't sure that anyone could find anything bad to say about Rose. She was kind and caring, and full of encouragement. She was exactly what Aleu needed in her life at a time like this. At hearing her plea to be able to do more for the pack, he had to chuckle. He himself had been an eager pup, always wishing to take on far more than he ought to. It brought great pride to his father, and even more worry to his mother that he would end up in trouble because of his drive. He had turned out quite alright, or at least so he thought, so he saw no reason why the pup before him would not find a similar fate.

But then the glimmer of light in her eyes began to fade and the eagerness inside her seemed to be snuffed out when she began to tell him about her past. He listened carefully to each and every word. It pained him to know that she had been forced to endure such a life. Though he did not wish that she be separated from her family, he was glad that she was now safe in the borders of Helidos. The mention of Teren's name caused a swell of anger inside him that he was forced to subdue for Aleu's sake. She looked up at him with a sorrow in her eyes that she was clearly trying to hide. "Aleu, Teren is a non more than a tortured soul, determined to harm those around him. No harm shall come to thee so long as thou doth call Helidos home, of this I assure thee. The burden of knowing such a monster continues to live among us pains me day and night, and I shall stop at nothing until he meets his end for mine own family hath been scared by his evil. Thou needn't fear him, for the monsters never win in the end." he said assuredly. With a far lighter tone this time, he spoke once more, "Now tell me Aleu, thou speaks of wishing to contribute to the pack. T'would be foolish of me to say no to this, but I ask thee this, what is it thou wishes to become? Does the art of combat call to thee? Or perhaps the thrill of the hunt?" he questioned, trying to decide how to proceed with her and what advice he would offer her, and what guidance he could provide her with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Report (Aleu) The Morning Report (Aleu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning Report (Aleu)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1