Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Scientist [Samael]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information
Purchases: N/A

The Scientist [Samael] Empty
PostSubject: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 10:55

The rose upon the wolf's wake would wilt and fade with color as the wind blew sound-fully onward, it's chill simplifying the sunlight and warmth needed to sustain its beauty beneath the winter's dewy and grey aura. But before a guess could reach thy's tongue, it would falter to the dismay and tragedy to what is another dead flower. She watched it with ease, her ambers of a drabby shade as the dark clouds above reflected down upon her orbs. It could not be helped. Not even to the slightest. Despite its unfortunate result, it was simply that of life, and fear did not seem to strike her as the rose's faded, dry petals were taken far far away into the air. The land was not so much covered as it should for a winter morning, but she supposed it was due to the daily climate that caused such an emotionless rainbow of sorts upon the remaining bodies that scattered and such around the bend. These lives were only that of a blur to her and the emptiness of her home - to where her beloved and children had gone lay a mystery at the tip of her tail. But Cliche recalled no effort to cry over it and pushed it to the back of her mind - as would any other 'house-fae'. "Happy fae, happy day.." She muttered a tad bitterly as she ruffled her fur whilst rising to her paws and padding past the entry to the mending barracks. As it was true that she was never a wolf to simply give up, it made it harder to realize what a loss she's been through for the past few weeks.

Erenyx was no longer fruitful with activity, and there was a disturbance in the east according to the collaboration of a rogue power. Whether the rumors reign true could only lead to more curiosity and far-fetched stories to her. Nevertheless, duties would be fulfilled and life would go on, carrying just as the petals were upon a new adventure. Leaving only beauty in its absence, for the rose would bloom another set of even brighter and more vividly characterized petals on its body. If only there were a way to do that with her own form - to tear away the fur or the sadness and let a knew feeling be reborn that would succeed to bring happiness in her love and perhaps her own flesh and blood. She sighed. What use was it to complain, she'd lived a life full of abandonment and loss, though with the realizing probability, Cliche defeatedly knew it was because it was her first love. Perhaps even the last.

She would tread effortlessly and climb to the furthest points till her heart was at rest and satisfied with her calculated location. Her mind seemed most at home with heading west of Erenyx soil, standing her ground alas when her eyes rested on a familiar land. It was not completely knowing to her, but the scent that lingered reminded her only of her beloved and eldest son. Icarus was adventurous and quite mature for his age, but she recalled a bit of rebelliousness in him, though she sincerely hoped that Striker had not rubbed off too much on him. She was beginning to think that Renier was the only hope for reaching an intelligent rank to suit his loveliness and kind heart. Cliche was determined and pleased to know that she knew he'd be with a mate not long into the pack's ranks, her tail slightly wagging at the sight of her son, as well as others of her sons being able to love another fae like-.. Like their parents before them. Another sigh came rolling into her mouth before she shook her head and focused on the terrain around her, no time for that now, she convinced herself of easily. Trotting downwards towards the flooded grounds, the healer cautiously lowered herself into the depths till her paws touched and the water reached at its best to her knees. It hadn't been as high this time of year as she predicted, given the fact there had been a large amount of rain in the past few days and she assumed the river's tide would be higher than just this. As she heavily walked through the water, she caught glimpses of the walls surrounding her, admiring the grotto and it's tempting ways of pulling one further and further into it's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 12:11

After his first meeting with the young wolf, Samael had told him he would speak with his mother, so that was exactly what he was to do. Samael wandered from the den he had created for himself. He shook the snow which piled up on the top of his head and tweaked his ears to the sides of his head. Large paws took their first steps out of the den and into the snow covered lands. His ears perked forward as he trekked through the seasonal blessing of winter. His nose sniffed the grounds, searching for the whereabouts of the fae herself. If he ran into Tye, so be it. If not then all was well with the world. Moving through the land, he made it to the den of the Elite and Lead Healer, but none were there. He sniffed at the entrance, trying to find the trace of her scent. His tail raised slightly as he caught the scent with his onyx nostrils flared. She was not here, but still in the lands of Erenyx. Moving his head in the direction of her trail, he followed it diligently. He would not lose sight of his target. Samael made his way for what seemed like the grotto. As he approached, he finally saw her form, down close to the water. He was shocked there was even still water here, not solid ice, but he supposed the fresh currents were constantly moving it so it would not freeze. "Lead Healer Cliché, was it?" he asked from behind her as he made his way to her side. "There is an important matter I must discuss with you, if you have the time for me, that is."
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 12:56

Traveling back up stream and too the surfaced land, she dried off, lapping the incredulously cold water from her now dampened, cream-colored legs. The fae cleansed herself thoroughly, sweeping the residue from her fur enough so that the dirt would not climb and latch onto it. She'd hate to have to deal with such trouble in repairing it and cleaning out the tangles later. What a mess that'd turn out to be, she thought bitterly, minding her business as she gradually smoothed her pelt down with her tongue before finally bringing herself to her paws. Before she knew it, her ears flickered back and forth to a nearing sound astray her presence. She kept a low profile coming here, so she had known she was not being followed, perhaps she was needed at camp and someone sent to retrieve her. When the voice called out to her, she was almost certain it was no one she knew the name of, they did not sound familiar to her at all - though in a way, it did at the same time. But the sound was distant to her memory, perhaps another whom she had said hello on the way to the mending station or maybe someone she had heard but never spoken to. There were a lot of wolves like that in her pack. She turned to the sound of her name and was internally taken back by two beautiful, different colored eyes. The name came to her as fast as lightning would flash across the clouds. The product. "T'is me." She replied, her tone at a gradual friendliness, velvet and soft like it always was, "What has become of you, warrior?" Cliche asked humbly, retaining any anger she had for his bloodline, mostly that of the former Alpha, who she was relieved had fallen. But she tried to remember that he was only a child of that brute, they weren't the same. At least not yet, she thought, unsure what to say to the male's presence. She exhaled a hesitant sigh and thought for a moment to herself before answering, "I have all the time in the world.. What troubles you, dear?" Lowering herself to lay across the ground, she offered room for him to join her, perhaps because she was ready for something to listen to, and would need to provide comfort despite the presence of someone she knew not yet to trust completely.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 13:18

"First, I want you to know that I did hear what you said about my father on that day so long ago. I'm sure you know what day it is I am referring to... But I am willing to put it all behind me and you, if you can be adult about it." It was bold of Samael to speak to her in this manner, but he did not care. His eyes watched her as she spoke more to him. She had so much time. Of course she did, she was just a healer. What did they have to do to keep the their day busy or give meaning to the pack? But Samael would speak nothing of this. Instead he was going to try and change the mind of the fae before him. Maybe she, like many others in the pack, had negative thoughts about the Warrior because of his bloodline. He knew the pack hated Steele, with the exception of himself and Katyusha. As the male stood and thought about things, he decided he would try to make a better impression for himself.

"Second, I have been doing a lot of training and building myself all on my own. I have a lot of experience in this matter and I know that someday I may make a fantastic mentor that young wolves can look up to." He looked to her and gave a small smirk. "Third, I happen the know your son, much better than I know you. Striker is a wonderful pup, smart, and witty even. But he will need a lot of help to get to the point in his life where he understands that not everything is fun and games. I plan to do just that, among many other things. I have already started training him, and mentoring him. I hope this is alright with you." He stood tall, looking down to her as he waited for a moment of silence, or if she would actually speak. But he could not wait long. "Striker is very good at hunting, and I plan to teach him how to fight properly. I know your mate is the Elite, but he must be busy with his duties and I want to help out as much as I can. If you find him with a badger corpse, he hunted it and killed it himself. I just wanted you to know. I like this brute, and I know he will do fine in his training. Is there anything you wish to say or ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 14:01

Despite how much she wished she could feel fear in those moments, she didn't, her expression was merely neutral as he spoke his reasons and such to what had been on his mind. She was great for these things, patient, caring, willing to listen to any thing one may have bothering another - in a way, she was very acquainted with being a healer in these things, the healer of the mind. Cliche was indeed willing to leave the past where it rightfully belonged with them, of course even someone as small and innocent as her could earn enemies and eve befriend them. There was a first for everything, after all, and seeing how much the young brute had matured since the fallen day, she knew just how much he was trying here with her. But what she didn't know, was what he wanted in having her hear him out. She agreed quietly for him to continue, nodding in agreement to his terms as the conversation grew to surround her son. Her brows furrowed slightly together, wondering how Striker fit into his equation, until he further explained. It was until then did she find some sort of relief and hope in her young, "Striker can be quite the brute when he wishes to be, he has more potential than he really sees in himself, I like to believe. He's not very open to sharing things with me, however, I'm grateful that you've come to me with these words." She withdrew a small breathe before peering back to the two-eyed male with slight concern for her son, "It is not my duty to allow whom he chooses for a mentor, it is only my job that he finds what he wishes to become and strives to be stronger among the rest. He knows very well what's wrong and right, my opinion is meaningless to his young mind. He'll learn on his own if it were the wrong or right choice for himself." Letting the breeze run through her pelt, she closed her eyes for a small second before standing and shaking out her coat so that the dirt flea from her sides. Stretching and thinking momentarily over what she wished to say, she flicked her head and turned to the male quietly, "I only have one thing to share with you, dear Samael-" her voice grew quiet with concern, "-if you are to harm my child at all, I will spare no sympathy in killing you." The healer replied in a calm tone, her fiery amber eyes scowling into his direction as she displayed no smile. She loved her children, even if they may not love her, if something where to happen, she wouldn't know what to do with her life. Perhaps to him she wasn't very intimidating, but she was quite the fire when deeply angered. She was not as precious as one may think.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 14:28

So she didn't mind the fact that he was going to be his trainer. Instead she was possibly approving of it. Samael listened to her words, keeping his own closed in his mind for now. But when she threatened him, Samael could feel something tingling within him. His tail stayed in its place, but his eyes stared to her, locking her gaze in. Samael did not move, not even blink. How could she say something him as he just magnified her son right before her? He thought about his father, what he would do in some form or way, whether speaking or acting out. The black wolf thought over his words carefully, and his tone, he made sure to keep it in check. He closed his eyes and allowed the anger and issues to roll out of his body before he spoke to her again. "Listen, and please heed my words for I will only say this one time. I will never put your son into any danger he won't be able to handle. I would never do anything to harm him. But know this, if you do attack me, know that since I am young, I am built tough to fight. I will fight for my own life. It will not bean easy task for you to 'kill' me. I am the son of an Alpha, his presence is within me." He did not stand down to her, not now, not ever. He would never stand down to another wolf ever again.
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 23:23

- Eh, couldn't help it with it being winter.

An unsorted interest sparked her attention as she calculated his designed fashion, the way how his emotions sometimes were hard to keep locked, as much as the fire burned within him to release those dangerous flames. She would die to see such a fire spill from his veins, knowing the chaos to what Steele had possessed but lost as his throne started to crumble with the rest of his pack. Licking her dry lips, she bit back a smize and allowed him to speak despite the temptation feeding at his insides, clawing at the flesh to be free of their restraints and do what they must to claim what is theirs. "If you say so." She said in stride, her hips swaying with the wind and how she walked behind him, getting ready to move deeper into the grotto now that she sensed an end to this conversation. Perhaps she'd stay here a bit longer if duties were quiet and unneeded at this time. What harm would it do to take a day off? The Erenyx were very capable of healing on their owns after all - one day could not kill them, nor her. "Anything else you wish to confess while my ears are still willing to listen, dear?" She said in a velvety, beckoning tone, soft so that it could pull her opponents in to listen closer. Like a Venus fly trap, she was of course dressed with a fine beauty to one may observe as heavenly, but of course no where near to being as innocent. The end of her tail swept the tip of his chin until she batted it back to her side, wandering closer to the waters for a drink. When her forelegs had returned to the water's depths, she thought for a small bath, but not until the warrior was away would she care to herself. She shuddered slightly from the cold breeze brushing up along her spine, listening to if Samael would speak or only dismiss himself. Either way, she knelt down and lapped up the water, steering clear from locking gazes in case he'd leave.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 18:01

”That’s all I really have to say about….” as if everything in the world had frozen, Samael was dead in thought. He had not noticed it before. The smell was something sweet, something divine. His ears pricked atop his head, searching for the sound of what was making that delicious smell. It was musky and thick in the chilled area, resting upon the snow and wafting through his nostrils, even without him wishing it. Immediately he could feel a burning sensation within his groin and his bi-colored eyes grew wide. What were these feelings he was having? This sensation was… bizarre, it was unreal. It was like nothing he had ever wanted or felt before. It would not be long until his loins were able to pinpoint the cause of the smell. His eyes fluttered over her angelic form, the way her female body was shaped was enough to force the male into a stupor. ”I don’t have anything to confess… Not really a confession you would call it, but more like a discovery of something… something… well..” He was tongue-tied and struck by something within himself. His eyes watched her, moving closer to the water, but he stayed still. What was he even thinking about, he was unsure. His mouth watered and his heart beat rapidly against his chest, beating into it like a drum. There was a knot building within his throat, making it harder and harder to breath. But as she bent down it only got worse. Her tail was not helping the situation of covering at all. She was exposed to his young eyes, watching her every move as his body began to lust for her. But this was the mother of his Apprentice, mated to the Elite of their pack. He knew the punishment for breeding without permission, he knew what it was for the case of forcing oneself onto another. He knew all this, and yet he wanted it in some twisted way. He wanted to know what these urges meant and why they had bothered him whenever a female was around. If he closed his eyes, for only a moment, he could see Tundra standing before him. His head ached and his mind grew astray. What was going on? ”I do have one question though… If you don’t mind. How is it that you smell so…. Different, and yet it makes me feel ways I have never felt before. I feel like there is something I need to do… with you…” He could not believe he said this, and if he had reached maturity while both his parents were still alive, he may have learned all about this. But losing his father before the age of two, he knew nothing of the adult world when it came to relationships or mating. All he knew what to do was to hunt and fight, to kill or be killed. Why did no other wolves tell him of these feelings? Why was he feeling lust for a mated wolf?
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 22:35

The fae fastened a reasonable amount into the dip of her tongue, scooping it from the surface and into her maw so that it quench her thirst. Little of that day did play in her mind, it had only been an hour tops had she awaken and gone out to wander, and already was she being interrogating about something that truly had nothing to do with her whereabouts - but merely her offspring's. "Oh? And what may that be?" She asked quietly between drinks. It had seemed his curiosity had only grown since he announced his reasons, basking in her heat's aroma and paused by it's tempting threats to do as nature would ask. She held no effort to tame such a delicate power, allowing it to roam to whom-ever's nostrils were willing to pick up, she was always quite the tease to begin with. Frankly, she was mated, this much everyone knew and she was proud to be one of the few faes to whom was able to arrive home in the attention of another that she loved ever so highly for. Ruffling her coat, her lip twitched despite for it having no reason, her ears astray of a strange set of words to what caught her slightly off guard. Perhaps she had heard wrong, but was it really he had no clue to what he was feeling, more specifically the reason? Cliché looked at him with a tilted gaze, brow quirked. This could be quite interesting, she thought amongst herself. "You mean to say that you have no idea what it means, my dear?" She asked, her voice drenched with curiosity and patience.

Sweeping her tail across the ground, she brushed along his side and sat so that her heat may be blocked or sent into the opposing direction where the wind was facing. "These sweet smells to what you are sensing is what radiates from my nether-regions.. much like all females during winter. I assume you know how pups are made.. yes?" If he were to deny such a question, it would have really made her head spin, sure she was quite educated in what was supposed to happen during the season. But her parents didn't have to tell her in order to know whilst growing up. She cared not to look beneath him in seeing if he were feeling tension, she knew that may make him quite uncomfortable with the circumstance, but she was a healer, she was used to seeing such things. But the patient's comfort was what mattered most to her. "What you feel down there is beyond me, but I can relieve you with saying it is quite normal for you to feel it, and will feel it again next season if in the presence of a female. It's what causes us to mate, breed with one another, perhaps you could say it's a little push for us." Cliché tried to make the conversation less harmful, joking in a childish manner before batting it off with a sinister grin. "-I'm quite flattered you were thinking of me." The female winked and bumped his shoulder almost affectionately as assumed to be merely playful banter.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 12:37

So he didn’t know what these feelings were or why they were happening. He had never felt them before. For the longest time his heart was filled with rage and hate, anger and sorrow. He had no space to allow such feelings to exist. The world was a cruel place and it was getting worse and worse by the day it had seemed. He was growing older, knew nothing of the sexual nature in life, and forced himself to live a strict training regime. He trained with Striker, helping him fine tune some things, working out the kinks in his practices, but he was totally clueless on the means of being an adult in the pack. Eventually he may be asked to mate with another, and did not wish to look entirely stupid in the matter. What was he going to do? Practice with a rock? He could feel the urges building as she drew near him. Her fragile form brushed against his hardened side and his nose took a deep inhale, smelling that delicious scent as she passed by his side. Soon the smell was covered by the snow, frozen. Samael could feel the cloudiness in his mind evaporating. His bi-colored gaze looked down to his paws in shame. He was not sure exactly when parents were supposed to discuss the changes in ones’ body, but he knew he never got the chance to speak to either of them. ”You must think I am foolish to not know these things. But as you know, my mother abandoned the pack before I had even turned one year old. When it was just my father and I, he changed for the worst. No longer did we have just discussions about things. It was constantly training all the time. He tortured me most days, giving me little to eat and pushing me to the point of collapse. But he said he wanted better for me. Honestly, I respect my father for that reason, no matter what the rest of the pack thinks of him. It helped me to become the Warrior I am today. But I know nothing of these feelings, for he was murdered the winter before my second birthday. After that no wolf, other than Katyusha, wanted to see me. I became outcast in my own pack, a pack my own bloodline started from nothing.” He lifted his gaze and looked to Cliché. What could she be thinking about him right now? Was she judging him, understanding? He could not tell. ”I know as an adult, I should know these things… But I just do not. This is the first time I’ve really had these… feelings… and I just don’t know what to do with them. I figure this is how babies are born… But really, how do you it?” If she laughed at him, he would accept it and hope that soon she would realize he was more serious than a heart attack. Samael mulled over his own thoughts, hoping and praying she would be kind to him. He would not be able to face anyone in Erenyx again if she were to tell his little secret.
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 23:12

As he spoke of his father, whom was her previous master, the fae felt a bit of tension rising between her shoulders and neck, and as much as she tried to hide this unbelievably uncomfortable state, it was helpless. He would've only sensed it being so close to her, so she tried to keep her words to herself and replace her mind only on his. What a disgruntled brute that male was, she thought to herself ever so bitterly, knowing at first hand what he was like as a leader at the way he carried himself at the borders. No matter what she'd do, she would mean nothing to a sexist, male leader - she would sigh at the presence of someone who believed her abilities held no value, but laugh when it came down to every last breath for her to save the Alphas life from her paws if there came a day. And if it had, she would've choked him with deathberries the first try she got, the wickedness within her was darker than her pupils - making an inner mind of hers cackle with an ingenious sound. That no longer mattered to her now, she was safe from that vile creature, and pleased to know she was able to have beautiful children beneath the kingdom of Teren's rule. From past experience, she tried her hardest not to show sympathy for the male, as it was hard for most to open up like so, and she didn't want to feel as though he was being pestered for being at a loss of a father and mother. With a quiet nod at the end of every few sentences and a genuine gaze, she hoped that would do for a silent apology for the male, not really knowing how to speak with him on a personal level given the past. Her ears narrowed at the suspense and possibly awkwardness he might have found between them, almost apologetic because of it until she turned to him to speak. "It's only normal of us to ask questions we don't know the answers to. There's no need to feel ashamed for it." She assured him, smiling sweetly with a softened pair of amber eyes.

At eyes first glance, Cliche was asked with a question, but was too busy finding herself suddenly lost as she looked into both of his bi-colored eyes. She was amazed by such genetics, envious that she could not possess such a pair of her own and never will, nor her children. Blinking from her reverie, she caught the last of his curiosity and jumbled up perhaps the words he was looking for, "A little around your age, I had lost my parents in a wildfire.. and I was forced to survive on my own without their guidance anymore. I'll save you the story - but I was once clueless too of life and it's depths. You're not alone, Samael, not as much as you might think you are." She spared the sob story, for it was not herself that was important within these moments, nor would she want him to care, and he probably didn't for her. After all, she only fueled the fire for Steele's death, and for that, she would never loose sight of if she were to become closer to the warrior. Forgiveness would be more than just a simple sentence between them, she convinced herself of. When the question raised of how the sport was performed in mating, Cliche's amber eyes widened and instantly she could feel the heat rising to her face. Without the fur covering it, she could've swore she was as red as a rose in that moment. "O-Oh.. um.. Sorry." She smiled and blushed towards her feet, ears pinned in a cute-like fashion, reminding herself of when she was young and a mere apprentice. The situation, was quite the ironic one.

"W-well.. from your direction, it's a lot different than what a female like I has to do in order for things to.. um..-" She paused, her voice a stutter as she nervously continued in thought, "-go smoothly." The fae murmured something under her breath to knock some sense into her, she was a healer, and a mother, these questions would come sometime in her future she believed, might as well get over it now. And she had done it before, once, to have children, but was not experienced in the male's roll. "Most males are unsure of what to do their first times, actually.." She laughed softly at her mate's attempts and some of the stories she had heard over time of couple's trying during their first few times of mating. "-I don't think I qualify as a female to teach a male's position, dear. I bid you a dearest apology. I laugh not at you, but to my sudden shyness." Cliche smiled up at him, ears still narrowed and tail tucked at her side in a submissive manner. She tried her best to be honest with the male, though saddened with the fact that this would teach him nothing, nor help him any with next year. But that's what learning was about, she was just not qualified for the specifics.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 16:00

The large male looked away from the fae. What was he going to say or do now? At least he had felt better about her, and he trusted that she would allow Striker to stay his apprentice. Samael looked to her bi-colored eyes, but quickly turned to look at the surrounding area. ”Thank you, Cli… I mean Lead Healer Cliché. I think I have taken a little too much of your time. My apologies for the… awkwardness of this whole conversation. I want you to know that I will do my very best to teach Striker everything he will need to know to become the Warrior I know he will be. Hell, one day he may just make it all the way to Beta himself. I see a lot of good potential in him. Together, I think we can change his life for the better.” Samael stood up and brushed the snow off his rump with his tail. He turned around to face her, feeling the heat building up beneath the fur around his cheeks. He cleared his throat and gave a respectful nod to her. ”Have a good evening, and I hope to see you again soon. Hopefully… at a less awkward time..” he gave a slight smirk to her as his changed it to a smile and slipped out of the area. He knew not where he was going to go, but this whole experience had been rather embarrassing.

Samael exits.
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 16:09

- This isn't needed but I'll leave it here to know the thread is done.

"Farewell, warrior."

- Cliché exited the area -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist [Samael] The Scientist [Samael] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scientist [Samael]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1