Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healer Den - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Healer Den - Main Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healer Den - Main Story Healer Den - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 19:56

After he was convinced that the poultice was where it was supposed to be and would not fall off, barring external forces, Kiv moved back to his position beside Creek, though he made sure to give her enough space for her to work unimpeded. As he stood by, watching very carefully, he felt his right foreleg quiver slightly and did his best to force it to stand still. As all of that adrenaline drained from his system, his extremities began to get a little shaky. Hopefully it wouldn’t get too bad for the others to notice.

Once Creek stepped back, Kiv leaned forwards a little bit and inspected both of their handiwork. It gave him a tremendous sense of pride to know that he had helped treat Juno’s wounds and that feeling only grew when Creek spoke quietly into his ear, telling him that he was doing “wonderful.” His tail gave a couple quick wags before he turned to face Creek and gave a quick nod of his head. “[color:6788=3#ACD00]Thank you, Creek. I won’t be gone too long, I promise,” he said, before making his careful way around the snuggling couple and out into the sunlight. He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the crisp Spring air before setting off into the woods, intent on finding a new place to explore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Healer Den - Main Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healer Den - Main Story Healer Den - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 20:04

ooc-Both again lol

As Kiv left the healer turned her attention to the cuddling pair before her. Not helping a smirk to raise on her maw Creek started to clean up as she addressed the pair. "Juno dear you will be alright in a few days time. I'd like you to spend the night here, so I can reapply herbs in a while. In about three days you should be alright to take your duties back lightly. Both of you should come back everyday so Kiv can put more poultice on your wounds. Marrok you may spend the night here if you like." She said softly as she picked up used herbs and plants.

Smiling under his breath he returned Juno's lick to her ear. Breathing in her sweet scent his eyes closed and he allowed himself to rest knowing she would be ok. What was this feeling inside him that was burning a hole in his chest. He cared for Juno so much in this moment he felt like exploding, this feeling hadn't come through in months, not since Luna. Snuggling with Juno now her face came to his mind. He almost hesitated, but knew she would want him to be happy, which he was. "Being here means everything to me as well." He whispered to her before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

Healer Den - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2