Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 19:12

The day slowly fell to evening, as Nyda made her way through the neutral territories. Dark clouds started to roll in, their color a smoky gray as the swelled with moister. It would soon be a wet night tonight and the huntress wanted to find shelter quickly. Thunder gave an ominous growl off in the distance, lightening flickering in the gathering gloom. Wind picked up, tugging at her fur as if to urge the huntress faster. Large paws padded the rich loam, her claws sinking deep for purchase, pushed her faster. Her smoky colored tail lifted straight out as her keen nose took in the scents of many wolves. The neutrals, it seemed to her, to be used very much by all and any wolf there. At least three different scents where there, and she wondered who the other two were. She knew one to be Agavos, the pack she would now call home. Nyda knew she could learn from a new pack. She found it fascinating that the systems of a pack were different than the ones she knew in the north. Terms of positions of rank had different names but they were essentially the same thing. One term though remained the same. Alpha and Alphess.

A light sprinkle of rain began to fall as twilight drew ever near. The thunder growled more loudly, as if closing in on a victim it wished to smite with one well aimed blow. She kept going, feeling the soft dirt changing to moss as ferns sprang up out of nowhere. A sound drew her to a stop and the huntress cocked her head. Ears straining, picking up the melody of a waterfall in the near distance. She changed her course and headed for that beautiful soothing sound. Vines hung on the trees, a tangled mess that was a bit difficult to navigate, but Nyda took her time as she made her way through the labyrinth. Soon the undergrowth parted and she stood on a mossy bank of a pool with a gorgeous waterfall.

Rain fell harder, big fat drops landing on leaves that bowed with the added weight. Nyda shook her fur, sending a spray of water in all directions as she took in the lovely sight. It was soothing, she could feel the elements at work here bringing peace and calm. Dark amber eyes soon scanned the edge of the place and spotted a relatively dry spot under a large rotten log that faced the pool. The heart of it looked to have been eaten out over the years by ants and termites. It would be damp but at least it would be drier than sleeping out in the open. Nyda walked to the log and poked her nose inside. It wasn't as deep as she had hoped but it was good enough. She soon turned around in a circle a few times then lay down with a tired sigh. Sleep was long in coming, but she soon dozed lightly listening to the music of the rain. A new day would begin and then she would go to the pack clearing to see her new pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 09:26

Why was he out here so late? Why wasn't he sleeping in the caretakers den? Away from the world and letting his mind at ease. The questions came rolling into the large caretaker with the limp's mind, he wasn't the one to be out so late  especially in neutral lands he always preferred the safety of the pack territories rather than the open lands where anything could happen. The brute tried to shake the thoughts from his mind and just enjoy his stroll, thick large drops of water fell from the sky landing on the canine's pelt but he was not fazed by it. Rain was by far one of his favorite things and he loved to listen to how it made a noise once it hit the water as for thunder and lightning he wasn't that big a fan of the two. Newt's ear flickered as the thunder got louder by the minute and bolts of lightning began to strike the ground, the brute moved quicker now only wishing to seek shelter. The large brute spotted a log not to far perfect cover he just hoped that it was hollowed out and didn't have any unwanted just currently living in it, Newt moved quicker to the point his leg began to ache. Finally the caretaker made it lightning still flashing in the sky and loud claps of thunder echoing across the neutral lands, the canine poked his nose inside only to be faced with the feel of something furry with the scent of dirt mixed with wet dog the canines head shot up taking a few cautious steps back in case this was a threat now completely forgetting about the storm but more focused on what lied beyond that log. Finally gathering up enough confidence and courage the British male called out to the creature "Hello?" maybe it was dead whatever it was. But It didn't smell dead so whatever canine creature this was then it had to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 11:17

The dusky fae didn't mind the rain, even when it brought the relentless wind, blinding lightning, and rumbling thunder. No, she needed to train so the newly promoted Delta had simply decided to go for a run and let the water cool her down as she went. The neutral territories had yet to be explored by Breeze. By training there, she was killing to birds with one stone so to speak. She did not try to keep to the open forest trails. That was too easy. She aimed at the thicker underbrush and either leapt over the lush vegetation or charged through it. Her muscles worked to keep a steady pace as she encountered various obstacles. This particular area was a rich forest. She loved this sort of terrain best of all, for it reminded her of her home. After a good long distance run, the storm truly began to rage around her. It wasn't something she really wanted to endure any longer than she had to, so Breeze decided it would be best to finish her workout quickly.

A breathless laugh escaped her maw as she wound down to a trot. The she-wolf trotted through the woods aimlessly for her cool down. Ahead, the sound if rushing water caught her attention. It sounded like a waterfall. Breeze loved waterfalls, so it was no surprised that the sound drew her closer. Perhaps it wasn't wise to get too close though, since lightning was attracted to water. Shelter. That's what the Delta now sought. A hollow log could be seen up ahead, although it wasn't the best protection from the elements. Still, something was better than nothing. Suddenly the wind whipped Agavos scents toward her, one scent being a familiar one. Newt! I wonder what he is doing here...and another female like myself, who must have just joined cause the pack since scent is so faint. Hmmmmmmm. The fae wasn't anywhere to be seen though. Oh wait, there, in the log! The dusky she-wolf could see a creamy form laying In the rotten tree. Soon enough, her friend appeared and called out. So he didn't know this female either. Interesting.

Breeze padded out from the thick verdure towards the log, and turned her head to smile at her friend. "Greetings Newt! I see you are out for a late walk here." The grey fae said casually. The sky lit up and shook with thunder as the storm raged. The Delta moved to stand before the other wolf with a friendly and confident air. Despite her new rank, she did not display dominance. No, Breeze preferred a neutral stance. She was simply glad she wouldn't have to act submissive to her packmates. The fae would be friendly and polite though, as any pack wolf should be. Curiosity danced within her golden eyes as they fixed themselves on the stranger. "Excuse me, I'm sorry to disturb you...but are you a member of Agavos? I'm Delta Breeze of Agavos." She shouted, trying to be heard above the roar of the storm. She stood a few paces away with a relaxed posture. Even with her easy-going attitude, the former Warrior was prepared to be met with any reaction. Perhaps this wolf wasn't nearly as friendly as most wolves in her pack. Not every wolf had manners, so Breeze was accustomed to keeping herself ready for any type of response. Heck, this wolf could've just been trespassing on pack territory for all she knew! If that was the case, this wolf would regret it. The grey she-wolf doubted any outsider would go unnoticed however, for Breeze had begun to fulfill her duties of patrolling the borders. She was Delta of her pack, and she would be quite ashamed if she had failed to guard her pack properly so soon after gaining her new rank. Who is this wolf? the large female wondered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 12:20

The soothing remedy of the rain's song upon the leaves was disturbed by a cautious male voice calling out a greeting. Her light doze broken the grey she-wolf's head snapped up, amber eyes flying to lite upon another of her kind. Ears at attention, listening for a warning tone in the voice of that single word. Nyda stood slowly, herself cautious, to be in the presence of another predator. Coming out of her shallow shelter, her posture neutral, facial expressions hiding behind a mask of indifference. "Good evening sir," she said in a soothing voice. Ah, but what's this? Another to back up the first? Nyda thought when another wolf entered the clearing around the pool. Thunder snarled and lightening darted amongst the clouds, flashing its light so all could get a glimpse of one another clearly. The second wolf greeted the first and Nyda now had a name to call him; Newt. The fae inquired as to why he was out here on such a stormy evening and Nyda very much wanted to know the same. She had seen how he favored his right leg and wondered how much pain the brute really was In. But such curiosity and compassion never broke her mask, for she knew these two not. Yet, the fae introduced herself as a delta of Agavos, and both smelled the same as the one who had greeted her at the boarder and welcomed her in with open arms, so to speak. Nyda in turn, gave a slight tilt of her head in respect for the fae's higher position. The fae shouted to be heard over the roar of the mighty thunder god having his fun in the clouds.

"I am indeed, Delta Breeze. I was greeted promptly at the boarder by one Alpha Desmond. He has given me the title of hunter. I am now Hunter Nyda." Though brief in their first meeting, Nyda was slightly taken aback by her new Alpha's abruptness.  But she had never let it pass through her calm disinterested gaze. She spoke after the thunder god had paused his ruckus above their heads so as to be heard by the new pair that to her were known knows as her pack mates. Her gaze slid back to the male, amber eyes trying to judge his reaction to such an announcement. Would he be disgusted to have a female hunter. She had come across such kinds of males in her journey south, some thinking they were above females and they weaklings. Her feelings on such a subject had taken her very close to death on one occasion when she had told a male that he was a pompous fool for having such a thought. She would never forget the look of rage that had entered his eyes. He had wanted her blood and was made all the more furious by the look of disinterest at his threat of her. The rain had increased the height of the water table and now the waterfall was surging over the lip to plummet into the now frothing pool. Her eyes quickly scanned the edge of the water, and she didn't like what she saw as the water crept ever so slowly to their feet. The male too, looked to be getting a good drenching and that would not be a good thing with his slight frame, yet she never voiced that thought aloud, and kept the concerned look from her eyes. "Come, let us take shelter under the thicker foliage where we can talk better and not go swimming." She inquired with a tilt of her head at the undergrowth. She didn't mean to undermine the delta, she just voiced a thought. Whether they both heeded it or not was up to them, she was in no position of authority to be giving orders.

Last edited by Hunter Nyda on July 13th 2015, 12:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 12:17

The large caretaker whipped around to see his friend the newly crowned Delta Breeze, the brute flashed the dusty grey female a smile "Indeed I am Miss Breeze, though the weather seems to have gotten pretty rough!" the tri-colored male barked out to the Delta as she approached him. Newt suddenly turned his attention back to the hollowed out rotten log that had the canine like creature lying in it Breeze wasted no time confronting the wolf that lied peacefully within the log asking if she was a member of Agavos, the brute was startled as the fae that once lied within the shelter of the rotten log revealed herself calling out a greetings to him. The males ears flickered as the female that stood before the two of them stated her name to be Nyda and that she had the rank of hunter, once the fae was done speaking Newt began to speak now "Its nice to meet you Miss Nyda, I'm known as Newt. I am a caretaker of Agavos." the male gave Nyda a small reassuring smile. Lightning crackled in the sky emitting sparks left and right the thunder grew louder or at least he thought it had he could barely hear what the two were saying and he insisted on yelling though not to loud only loud enough for the two to hear him. The brute jumped a little when a lightning bolt struck the ground not to far from the three another loud clap of thunder sounding off again, shelter was needed to be found and fast it wasn't a smart idea to be standing out in the open where lightning could easily strike one of the three. Newt gave a small nod towards Nyda as the water began to cover his paws the amount of rain that had gathered within his coat was already weighing him down and at times like these the brute wished he didn't have such a slender build, it was already hard to see through the down falling rain it would make it a lot harder to seek a shelter that fitted all of them. If the brute had to he would sit out in open cold rain and let Breeze and Nyda take cover he wouldn't mind after all there safety meant more to him than his own, so what if the brute ended up sick because of the harsh weather? His back leg began to ache even more than it had when he arrived and his soaked pelt wasn't really helping it at all, it was actually making it hurt even worse by applying pressure he tried to push the thought past and focus on finding them a place to take cover though the pain was a little to much for him to handle.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 17:26

So much rain had fallen, and it caused the falls to flood, roaring as the water raged along with the storm. Everything was waterlogged. By now the Delta had become uncomfortable and while standing in such weather. It was unsafe, and they needed to find a better spot to wait out the storm. The creamy grey wolf stood and answered Newt's greeting politely, although she showed no emotion. The dusk grey female smiled slightly and nodded in agreement to Newt's comment on the storm. Breeze turned her golden gaze back on the stranger, who gave a small respectful nod to the Delta. The she-wolf introduced herself as Nyda, a Hunter of Agavos. So she is a new wolf in our pack, and a hunter at that! Fantastic! The large fae thought. She gave a welcoming smile and dipped her head to Nyda as Newt spoke. It was nice to see more hunters join the pack. It was nice to see all new members, but they really did need more hunters since Finnick was the only one.

"Nice to meet you Nyda! I'm glad to meet another packmate. You may just call me Breeze if you would like." She said. Breeze kept things quite casual, for she saw no need for formality. Her ears flicked back and she let out a bark of surprise as lightning flashed nearby. It was a little too close for comfort, and the large fae was immediately on high alert. Her pelt had become thoroughly soaked so that it looked to be a smoky black color. Raindrops dripped from her fur and joined the pool of water that had crept up to her paws. Raising a paw, the Delta nodded briskly to her packmate. "Indeed, quickly now! Nyda is right. We must find shelter, and this log simply won't do. Hopefully there is some sort of boulder pile on higher ground, towards the upper part of the falls. I would say a large tree would shield us from the rain, but that could easily be struck by lightning. I assume neither of you wish to be burnt to a crisp. It would hurt quite badly." She growled, adding a bit of dark humor. "So look for caves, rocks, or if none of those are around then find the lowest ground possible. A ditch or gully will suffice if all else fails...as long as it's not flooded." The dark pelted she-wolf hoped that her packmates had already known this bit of safety information. It was important to know such things, but perhaps they didn't.

Newt looked quite uncomfortable, and it wasn't much of a surprise to her. He was lanky, not super muscular like Breeze. His pelt was sure to be super heavy, so the Delta knew she needed him to get out of this storm and fast. I won't let my packmates get sick or injured. Not on my watch! It's my duty to take care of Agavos, as a former Warrior and now especially as Desmond's Delta. I'll make sure they are safe. Breeze though. She gave a friendly, although slightly impatient, flick of her tail for Nyda to lead the way. Wherever Newt would walk, the large female would fall in step by his side, slightly behind him. Her limbs protested silently at further exercise, especially with her waterlogged pelt adding extra weight. Regardless, she ignored the burn of her muscles and moved briskly through the forest. The others didn't know it, but she would take note of how efficient they were in such a situation. She didn't mind how the creamy fae had urged them on, for it simply showed she cared for her packmates. It would be interesting to see how quickly her companions would find shelter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 06:47

The thin male, known as newt, gave her a friendly smile, expressing himself with pleasure to have met her. She was relieved in that moment, delighted to learn that not all males thought alike and that there still were some out there in the world that were not so foolish as to believe themselves superior. She gave newt a small smile of gratitude and a slight tilt of her grey head head in respect. An angry snarl of thunder shook the ground they stood upon, the lightening striking quite close in its attempt to brighten the world to a false daylight. The two before her yipped in surprise and Nyda had to admit...she was a bit nervous herself. But nonetheless, she pushed her fear aside. It simply wouldn't do to break down in frightened tears and sobs from a bit of rain and lightening, besides, that just wasn't Nyda. Though she could be playful at appropriate times, now was not that time. With the impatient flick of the delta's tail she immediately turned to the thicker vegetation around the surging pool. She went around the side and up, looking for clearer, high, solid ground. The going was a bit slow because the slope was a bit muddy and slippery. Not to mention she was a bit concerned for Newt. Out of her peripheral vision she could see that Breeze helped the caretaker to walk. She walk beside him and Nyda thought she saw him lean on Breeze for support a couple times.

A grim look, settled over the new hunter's face. They all three had fur plastered to their frames and every time Nyda shook her own, to rid herself if the excess water, the gods would dump a new load over them all and drench them yet again. Never had she seen so much rain before, nor such loud thunder. The storms from where she was from had never been as bad as this, but push on through it she did. Not one complaint left her lips; why should it? Complaints were just useless, in her opinion. Nyda led the way up at an angle, making sure that the debris that covered the forest flood was not enough to hamper the Catetaker. Not only that she searched for a likely spot for them to sleep for the night out of the deluge. She had wanted to find a shelter quickly but after a bit it became apparent that some places were not suitable. But as Nyda swung the small party back to the river streaming over a mossy rock lip to plunge below into the pool, a dark area large enough for a body to slip into could be seen as another bolt of lightening flashed through the sky. Another ferocious snarl above followed the flash and Nyda could almost see wolves in the heavens battling each other when she lifted her amber eyes upwards. Nyda did not speak throughout the hunt for a drier space to rest and wondered in the back of her mind if both Newt and Breeze thought her rude. But with no time to dwell on thoughts, Nyda approached the dark hole cautiously. Her nose worked hard to smell any scent that lingered there, even a hint of warmth, that a body might put off. But there was none.

Looking back at the pair behind her, waiting in the torrent of rain Nyda spoke "Wait here, let me see if it's adequate," with that, before she could hear a word from either, Nyda had slipped inside the opening in the side of a hill. Nose working fast she crawled her way down a short tunnel. It opened up into a big enough room for all three to lay down comfortably. The dirt floor was packed hard and sturdy, the walks themselves seemed thick enough and with no water seepage I to the hole it was a perfect place to spend the night. With her appraisal of the shelter done, Nyda crawled her way back out to stand before the two drowned rabbits before her. It had only taken her a minute or so to check the hole and she had hoped that they wouldn't think her too rude.
"The hole will fit all three of us, it looks to be built solidly with no seepage of water. It is dry. There is a small crawl space until it opens up into a wide room." She stood there waiting for the orders of the delta. It would be her decision as to whether if was adequate or not. Besides, they had just met Nyda and knew very little about their newest member and it would be a bold move to trust someone so quickly. But as soon as they were either inside or somewhere else to take shelter in, Nyda would soon be questioning her new pack mates.

The Alpha male had certainly piqued her interest for he had had a strangely familiar scent about him. One that almost smelled like the ones that roamed the neutral territories. Not only that she had heard stories. Some stories that were hard to hear but others as if they were fairy tales. There were two other packs nearby but she had forgotten their names. With Alpha Desmond being so abrupt at the boarder she had had no time to ask him questions. She waited patiently, the rain still coming down hard on them all. Nyda had a feeling that it wouldn't slacken till morning but then again, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 09:26

The large canine watched as Breeze gave a flick of her tail signaling the female Nyda to move forwards and lead them, she was a great Delta and had defiantly deserved and earned the rank. She may have gotten a higher rank which meant order was to be maintained she served along beside there alpha Desmond the brute that he hadn't encountered until after the hunt, though breeze was higher ranking Newt still saw her as his friend she was always so kind and only demanding when it was needed. Overall she made a brilliant Delta and a great friend, Newt began to walk noticing that Breeze followed step by step the brute occasionally leaned onto her for support a few times letting out a "Sorry" when he did so. Breeze may have been more muscular than the brute but he was taller and with all the rain water that had gathered on his pelt he was sure to be heavier also, the rain just kept coming down getting impossibly harder by the minute the Lightning crackled across the sky some bolts striking at grounds not to for from the trio the thunder came more frequent and got louder mother nature was clearly not happy. The tri-colored male froze for a second as the pain got even worse he clenched his jaw and urged himself to keep going move forward find shelter, even though every ounce of him just wanted to give up stay there and tell Breeze and Nyda to go on without him that he would be okay he willed himself to start moving again.

Newt watched as Nyda stopped in front of a small den like cave telling the two of them to stay out as she checked it out, he gave a small nod towards the female as she disappeared into the dark hole shortly returning after. The brute poked his head inside looking around a little before a loud rumble of thunder of thunder startled him and he jerked his head back and giving a small nod towards Breeze and Nyda. Newt motioned for the two of them to go in first and he would follow shortly after he insisted that they go first that way if the den did flood he would at least block and dry up some of the water in his already soaked pelt, "Ladies First" he said grinning through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 16:39

The Deltess watched as her packmates moved. Nyda had wasted no time in searching for shelter. All around them, the storm raged with increasing strength. Breeze could feel feel the water weighing down her pelt, which was now plastered to her body. It was uncomfortable and it made the large fae a bit chilly. The light grey female led the way up around towards the top of the falls. It was obvious that Newt's leg was bothering him. Still, none of them complained. Breeze gladly offered her support for him, bracing herself by leaning back against her friend, who was heavy from the rain that soaked his fur. Her muscles burned at her efforts. It had turned out to be a bad time for a workout, but she was glad she had found these two wolves. The she-wolf smiled at her friend as he apologized. "No need to be sorry. I don't mind at all. Friends help each other, no matter what." She reassured him quietly.

Nyda soon stopped at the rocks which the water tumbled over on it's way into the pool below. The overhang made sure there was enough of room between the cave and the sheet of water. Even though she didn't like how close it was to the falls, the dusky pelted Delta was impressed at how quickly her packmate had found good shelter. Even so, Breeze watched the other she-wolf carefully while she checked the cave. So she did the proper thing and checked for scents first, which is good. The large fae thought. She waited for the Hunter to finish assessing the place beside Newt, ears flicked back as the rain poured down even faster. After listening to her packmate's description of the place, Breeze nodded and approached the cave. The ceiling sloped higher up, so there was no way that water from above could slide into the cave along the ceiling. Nyda had described the place well. The Delta smiled and stepped back and motioned for her companions to enter. "Good find. Go ahead and get settled. We might be here awhile." She said.

Newt checked it out as well, then waited for her to enter first. Breeze would wait for Nyda to enter, then feigned a look of disapproval at the tall brute as he grinned. She stepped to the side of the entrance and shook out her fur before disappearing inside. That was the thing with gentlemen: they stubbornly made sure to be the last to enter a shelter and were polite to the point where it sometimes became amusing. The dusk pelted female thought Newt's politeness was cute and admirable, although at times like this she wished he wouldn't insist on "ladies first" since he needed shelter the most. The Delta would wait until both wolves were settled and would encourage both of them to huddle together to keep warm. After making sure they were as comfortable as possible, Breeze would nestle herself against both of them, trying to lend as much of her warmth to them as possible.

"How do you feel, Newt? I hope you aren't too sore?" She murmured. Concern glittered within her golden orbs, although she hid the majority of it from her companions. If he didn't feel better by the time the weather cleared up, she would send him straight to Orion and Sofiel for treatment. Still, she knew his leg gave him trouble and it wasn't known to her how much it could be healed. The large female shot Nyda an approving and grateful look. "Thanks for help on finding the shelter. This is an impressive discovery." Breeze said in an effort to strike up a friendly conversation. She didn't know how well acquainted this wolf was with Agavos. The fae groomed her pelt for a bit to pass the time. Wind howled and thunder growled outside, as if furious that the trio had escaped the storm's wrath. The she-wolf's pink tongue lapped up the excess water from her fur, helping it to dry. The ground beneath her was soon slightly damp from her pelt, but she ignored it. At least they were out in the rain anymore. They were safe here.

[Sorry for the late post. I had no muse while on vacation. :c]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Soothing Melody (Caretaker Newt, OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1