Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Empty
PostSubject: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 11:54

The brute limped along the shores on the lake, wondering what he wanted to do as he wandered the gravel shores. He felt a little different today as he tread upon the pebbles that surrounded the large body of water. He didn't feel this deep inner sadness that he had been experiencing for the last few months. he had a odd feeling that something would occur today that hasn't happened before. It was different. He would not know who he would encounter on his walk in the early summer morning before the sun rose and baked the world in it's heat. The summer hadn't been as hot as some that Finnick had been through, but it was enough heat to make them pant and want to take a cool dip in the waters. He felt a little flirt-ish today, which was more like his normal self than he had been recently. He was tempted to have a female come across him, just to make them swoon over him, then to disappear from their sight after their meeting, never to be seen from them again. He had enjoyed doing such things as an adolescent. The young faes always wanting be the one Finnick would hopelessly fall in love with. What they didn't know is that Finnick had a hard shall that would not easily crack. It would be difficult to get him to love someone as they would love him. It really would take a lot to win him over if someone so wished to do so.

Looking at his paws as he walked, he noticed a red spot on his left paw. Abruptly stopping and sitting himself down, he lifted his paw from the ground and examined it. He must have stepped on something without knowing it. His paw was bleeding a bit heavily and he was't sure how to stop it. He licked the blood away and laid down to try and get it to stop bleeding. He hoped someone would come along and be able to help him. it was beginning to become slightly painful. He sat here, licking away the blood, awaiting some sort of company to help him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 16:54

Finally escaping the endless questions of her young Oltulysa gave her pups the job of collecting fresh moss for their den. With them occupied the fae was free to go out into the neutral to find some dinner for her little family. Growing tired of rabbits and birds she longed for a trout and hoped her young would appreciate its unique taste that she loved so much. However if they turned up their ungrateful noses she would happily eat their portions and not shed a tear. She chuckled to herself as she skipped to the lake in the neutrals. Before coming to it her demeanor changed and she smelled the air carefully, making sure no pack wolves were around to chase her out. Smelling nothing but stale coyote she ventured into the open carefully, her paws touching the earth very softly.

The lake was crisp and clear, aside from a few ripples the fish made. Near the edge a fallen tree lay some tn feet into the water, making the perfect spot to hunt for her prizes. Creeping out she carefully looked into the water, seeing her black beauties swimming about below her. Quick like a cat she snatched her maw into the water and latched onto a large trout. Holding tight she flung it back to shore and let it smack the ground with a hard thud. It struggled a bit then gave into its fate, making her grinning with pride. Trotting off her log she decided to "sample" her catch before getting another. For surely any doting mother would make she her children's food was edible before feeding it to them, right? Crunching through scales and bones she licked at the sweet fish blood, totally entranced by her snack.

Suddenly the sound of someone approaching disturbed her from her prize. Picking her head up she saw the form of another wolf walking by the shore, then stop and lick at his paw. Curious she discarded the rest of her kill and walked closer. "Hello male, who are you and what are you doing out here and so alone? Don't you know there are wild rogue wolves hunting for lone pack wolves out here? Wouldn't want to run into one now huh?" She toyed, still walking closer. It was clear from his scent he wasn't a rogue, and that he was injured. The perfect combination to have some fun with.
Back to top Go down
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 22:22

The male's ears perked as he heard a voice come from behind him. A one-eyed female. He smirked, figuring he should try his luck in his old ways. He looked at her, a devilishly handsome grin etching itself over his maw. "Well, that sure would be a shame to come across one like yourself, now wouldn't it?" He smirked, then looked down at his paw that began to stop bleeding. He stood up, seeing how much larger he was compared to his company. He tilted his head, looking at her curiously. "I am Lead Hunter Finnick of Agavos. Who may you be, One-Eyed Wonder?" He smiled, teasing the rogue a little, just to keep the tension low. He stood up, feeling no pain in his paws, he circled around the female. His tail swayed from his sides and he finally stopped in front of her. Noticing her belly was still slightly drooping as it was clear she had a little this last spring. He looked at her, giving a grin, "So where are these young ones of yours, hm?" He cocked his head, acting as if he thought they were nearby. It was clear she was alone, but Finnick intended to make her slightly confused if she was a little less intelligent than he had originally thought. "So my dear, what brings you from the safeties of your rogue lands?" He casually asked her a question any decent wolf would do, genuinely curious to why he had left her litter to the birds while she took stroll in the far away lands.

(Sorry! This sucked and I had no muse for Finnick but needed to post this. Next one will be better!)
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 17:40

Oltulysa smirked as as the male started to circle her she sat down, closed her eyes and started to groom. Not being stupid, she was still on alert if he tried to attack, but why put up a front of distrust to this pack wolf? "Yes it would be a misfortune to have run into me, for I am feared in these lands." She boasted, but not letting on. "And no I am not called the one eyed wonder, but instead Oltulysa. Those who call me that, however, are few and far between Finnack of Agavos. What does a lead hunter do? I take it you hunt, both prey and defenseless faes, but do you direct other hunters or just run blindly in front as a leader?" She asked, mildly curious as to his rank. So far her knowledge of pack life was very limited. Alpha's ruled and had pets called Betas. There were other members that all picked on Omegas and together they formed a group void of freedom, creativity or happiness.

Finnack then questioned her brood and she opened her eye to gaze at him. "My young are independent and capable of surviving for the afternoon without being hovered over. That is what makes rogues so much stronger than pack wolves. If you must know they are back in my den, why care to see it? I could show you if you like?" She toyed standing and flicking her tail under his chin in a flirting manner. True it wasn't the season for this sort of behavior, but who cares? "As for what brings me out here I was fishing for some dinner. Catching trout is a bit of a hobby of mine, ever tried it?" She asked gesturing to her half eaten fish by the bank. Not cold hearted the fae would share her kill if it meant speaking with the pack wolf more.
Back to top Go down
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 17:47

He chuckled as she muttered on. Speaking of how she was fears through these lands. "Feared you say? Well I find that hard to believe." He chuckled, a smirk grasping his maw. He wasn't convinced that she was that terrifying through the neutral and rogue lands. He automatically began to question her authority through his words from before. He was not going to let a rogue get the best of him, at least not yet. He was going to have a little fun with this frisky rogue mother before letting into whatever brought them both here. He looked at her with a look of one who was unsure of someone's actions. She was beginning to ask about his rank after introducing herself. Oltulysa. Hm, that's an odd name. He couldn't help but admit it in his mind, but knew his name was just as odd. "Lead Hunters? Well of course we hunt, but we're more of the directors of a hunt. Telling who to go where and taking charge of the situation. It's my job to make sure everyone comes back home unharmed." he nodded. Knowing exactly what his duties where when out on a hunt with fellow pack members. He looked at the one-eyed female with a little concern for why she had been asking of a rank. She was a rogue. Why did she care what his rank did? He shook it back to the back of his mind before refocusing. "There's multiple ranks that I could have received, but not much is offered from Desmond, sadly. Not giving a rhyme or reason to why he gives who which rank." He shrugged, wondering if she had known the brute whom was his now rogue-turned-alpha male.

She spoke on his comment of her offspring. Actually quite curious t why she hadn't brought one along with her in the first place. What if one were here but in the bushes, watching from afar? He pondered before having his chance to speak out to her once more. "Rogues are rogues because they cannot depend on others for assistance. You may not think help is important, or even that you will not need it. But trust me, Oltulysa, one day will come where you're in trouble and nobody will hear your call. Pack wolves are stronger together than the likes of one mere rogue." He grinned. Sarcasm slightly hinted through hi words. "It's best not to bring another male home to them, for I bet they'll think I'm their father. Supposing that theirs did not hang around to see them grow?" He asked, slightly curious about it. He would think most rogues would make a hit and run, leaving one or many females pregnant then leaving without a trace. He tilted his head as she moved her tail under his chin. His gaze was fixated on the female, his eyes tampered with the glow of the morning sun, making them look like a golden blue. Rich in color and beauty. He knew this was not the season to be actin in such a way, but it did not change his mood as he followed the rogue. For even if they became knotted, nothing would happen. Nothing would come of it. Ignoring these thoughts, as they were not important, he followed her to the bank of the lake. He had never had any sort of fish before. He was curious to what it tastes like. "Fish has never been a part of my diet. Never had it before, no." He tilted his head, curious about why she would be offering her food to a pack wolf, but he would not question her offering to a free meal. He was not that ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 18:51

The fae puffed out her chest like her pups would do as they bragged. "Why yes I am quite feared in these parts, ask anyone around.Oh wait, you can't ask them because I have made sure they are no longer around." She giggled as she walked away. He then started speaking about his rank to which she listened to. The ranks interested her for she found it odd that a wolf had to only do one thing in a pack. Out here she fought, hunted, cared for her pups, lead herself and her brood and even healed a bit. She saw it as she was her own pack for she seemed to have all the parts needed, such an oddity. Then her ears perked from her thoughts as the male mentioned Desmond. "Desmond you say? Still leading a pack I see, as long as we are speaking of the same dashing brute that I know quite well. Not to dive into the past, but tell the handsome guy hi from the one eyed wonder if you please," She said with a wink and left it at that. Unsure if the male wanted his past life dragged out all over the lands she cept her story short.

"You are right I can't depend on others, but not just because I'm a rogue. You see fate hasn't always been kind to a one eyed fae, no matter how nice they are. I was abandoned by my parents before I even knew what they looked like, then by my caretaker when death met him. After that my pack abandoned me as did the first male I ever truly liked. I didn't need a pack because no one ever needed me, thus I learned to live alone. No one could hurt me that way." She said her voice growing rarely solemn in front of Finnack. "The only one's I depend on are my pups, who in turn depend on me. However, I don't hover around them like flies on a dead skunk. I give them freedom, yet safety. And as for strength I've made it this far with everyone pushing me down and have done just fine, no need for a pack who wants me dead." She said and huffed over to her fish.

Oltulysa was only being pleasant offering some of her catch to the male. To her a good deed today would earn her one in the future, or so she thought. Also by feeding him meant more of his company and possibly more news on Desmond. "Try some I promise it's not poison. It's kinda like duck meat, only more smiley and fresh like. It's hard to explain Finny." She toyed, nosing the fish over to him and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 14:36

The Lead Hunter smirked as the female boasted about being "feared" in these lands in which he had not come across yet. He smiled as she giggled and began to move towards the shore, speaking about Desmond. He snorted at her words. Dashing? He laughed at the thought. He wasn't an ugly wolf, nor the most handsome of the bunch that roamed the lands. "Although he does not take a liking to me, I'll be sure to do you." He smiled and shook his head. Looking at her with a curious gaze as she moved alongside the lake waters. "You've got me there. I understand your point, truly. But as I don't see packs as a weakness. Although they may not be the greatest of things and lack in some aspects that rogues have advantages to, it's comforting to know they you're not alone in the world. That at least someone cares. Maybe that's just me." He shrugged, looking at her with a curious grin. The darker brute listened as she went on about her young. He wondered what it was like to be a parent, but did not bother to ask just yet. Was she a single parent? This thought popped into her mind as she had no mention of a mate alongside her young. "I guess I wouldn't know the feeling of having someone else to have responsibility for and care for. Never had any young, and I don't think I'll live long enough to know it either." He huffed a little, frustrated with his thinking recently. "Who is the father of them may I ask? And how many are there?" He was curious about her little family that lived somewhere among these lands. He was wanting to know more of rogue life, as he had never really known in the first place. They talked and moved closer to the fish carcass as she offered him some, assuring him that it's not poisoned. He smirked, his eyes gleaming with the extend of his curiosity for this rogue. He leaned down and nipped a bite of meant from the fish, letting the taste overtake his mouth. He wasn't sure what to think of it. it was a curious flavor of water and meats from various pieces of prey, yet a meat all its own. He chocked on a small sliver of bone, couching it from his throat. "is that normal for eating fish?" He had an awkward facial expression that could only be described as "dork". His face then returned to it's normal, handsome self before taking his salmon rogue coat his jowls in saliva in order to take any remaining pieces of mean or bones from his face.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 06:50

As the fae nudged the fish closer to the male he spoke again, riddling her with more questions. He promised to give a greeting to her former lover to which she appreciated. He had seemed like a decent wolf at the time of their meetings and Oltulysa wouldn't mind seeing him again in different circumstances. Not looking to be mates or anything there was nothing wrong with close acquaintances in the fae's mind. The male then spoke again, this time of the benefits of having companionship within a pack, for this Oltulysa laughed. "Having someone there for you? You are preaching to the wrong wolf on that matter. I found packs to be anything but inviting or close. I've found more closeness to the mad rogues in these lands and my own pups, no one else is needed." She said a bit forcibly as she had a passion for this.

Finnack then started to speak about having pups and even questioned the sire to her litter. For this the fae brought her gaze from the dead fish to the male. "Having a litter is like nothing in this world. I can't describe how nice it is to raise pups and watch them grow into their own beings. I think everyone should experience this. As for never having the pleasure of this is it safe to assume you don't have a lady friend back home?" She questioned, smirking at him. "The father? Oh just a humble rogue whom I lost touch with. He was strong and well built and promised to feed me during my pregnancy, something my last lover didn't do, hence my litter died. We had no relationship other than, well you know. But to assure you, no he's not around anymore, so no need to worry he'll come after you if that's on your mind." She flirted, winking at him now. If he had asked that to ensure to jealous mate would come after him he could be assured that was not the case. However, it did make her wonder how old Dessy would react if he came back home smelling of her, if he even cared.

"Tell me of your life back in your happy little pack. You must be a popular and respected member, one who the faes just fawn over."
She asked moving closer to him, "Or are you not happy in your pack life, maybe want to take a walk on the wild side with a rogue?" She hinted, walking around behind him now to brush against him. Oh she would make sure to get her scent on him, for perhaps if Desmond grew jealous and kicked him out she would have a new companion to join her this winter. The rogue wouldn't mind having another pack, or even ten. The more pups the better in her mind to rule over these lands. "How many you ask? I have five pups, three males and two faes and all very strong and capable. Perhaps you could meet them if you stayed around longer." She said, turning back to the fish. He started to eat then almost choked on a bone, this made her smile. "Yes quite normal, try to feel with your tongue for the little devils. The flesh is good for eating in the summer for they are so filled with water. Though my favorite meal is deer, however, it's a tad difficult for me to hunt alone." She said, rested to a sit in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 12:45

~bump~
Back to top Go down
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 20:46

Finnick listened to her silently. He wondered what it would be like to live as a rogue, even for a day. He smirked as she circled him repeatedly, rubbing against him. The fish tasted funny in his jaws, as it was a meal he wan't used to. The bones were the part he hated most. They were repeatedly found in the snips of meat he took from the carcass. In a moment, he had a taste of something foul. He wasn't sure what it was, but it was nasty. He sputtered a little, trying to rid the taste from his moth, but to no avail. His face was slightly distorted at the flavor, but went away quickly. Shaking his head as he listened, he could't help but keep his smirk upon his lips. He shook his head as she asked if he had anyone of interest back home. "Nah, not really. Still reserved in the group quite a bit." He shrugged. He didm;t know if he wanted something like that now or not, but he didn't know when he would have the opportunity anyway. He shrugged it off and ignored the thoughts for the moments to come. He nodded as she spoke of the sire to her litter, not bothering to ask any more questions about him. He smiled again as she spoke out towards him about being nervous about this hit-and-run rogue. "Not scared. He left you, correct? So why would I be scared?" he smirked and looked up to see a few small birds hopping around the bank of the water. Turning back to the one-eyed female as she spoke, he was curious to why she was questioning his home life. "nothing interesting in the little pack of Desmond's. Diverse. Extremely diverse. But nothing interesting really." He shrugged and looked at her. He was completely serious with his words. There was never much going on in the pack, other than training and such. He nodded and looked over to her as she spoke about her children and the meal they had been sharing. he nodded as he listened, not sure what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing For Some Fun Pt.2 [Oltulysa]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1