Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 14:02

The summer days were hot and the nights pleasant. But life within Erenyx had been a bore. Since the pup battles, nothing had happened. It was as if all time had stood still, unable to change and move. She had met with a few wolves who hated their lives and wanted change. The Lead Warrior walked off the territory lines, she made her way for some place new. The dead of night was her cover. As she wandered, she did not know the neutral lands too much. But she continued on her path. Green eyes stared up to the moon, enjoying the light which radiated off of it. But something was pulling her to go for water. She had heard of a lake not too far away, one you could see yourself within. It was called Mirror Lake. She headed for this place and knew she was close as she could smell wet earth. More than likely it was the shore that called to her. It was dangerous to be out of Erenyx after dark, and she knew that anything could happen to her. But Naomi was not afraid. She had a lot to prove for herself and for her pack. She moved to the shore, front feet standing just inches from the water. She lowered her head to lap at the water, but her eyes were aware and looked out before herself. Something was here. Off in the distance, she thought she caught two small glimmers of light reflecting of the liquid. When they disappeared, she thought nothing of it. As she stopped drinking, she lifted her head and gazed out once more. More ripples appeared, small and much further than where she stood. Taking a few steps back, she prepared for what might join her.
Back to top Go down
NPC Alligator
NPC
NPC
NPC Alligator

PostSubject: Re: Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 14:14

Relaxing in the deeper portion of the lake, the alligator was silent and still. He did not move, only floating, waiting for something to catch his eye. Sinking beneath the surface, his whole mass was covered by the lake. Beneath the water he stared off, watching some fish swimming away from the beast. He enjoyed this display and he loved to watch the little creatures flee. Using just his tail alone, his body moved effortlessly through the water. Legs and arms clung to his body as his snout led the way. It was not long before the large alligator saw the ripples at the shoreline. From down below, he could see a canine snout, a pink tongue lapping at the water. He had dealt with wolves before, foxes, dingos, and any other canines. But wolves were a favorite. Their flesh was prime and tender. Their muscles made the meat even more enjoyable. It didn't matter the size of the wolf, all the mattered was once they entered his domain, they would never leave. But before he could go in for the strike, the wolf moved from the water. But not every single creature would be able to see his plan. Breaching the water, jaws wide open, he lunges out of the water for the shore. Covered in moisture, the alligator saw his prize standing far from the shore. It ws smart, but not smart enough. This wolf would have been even more smart to run off and head on home. But the fact that it stayed, he knew he would be having some fun. With a hiss, his voice rang out. "Come, come little one... I know the summer sun has been unkind to your fluffy coat. The water is cold and refreshing. Join me, little wolf. We can be friends if you come take a swim."
Back to top Go down
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 00:50

Noble walked quickly away from the lands he knew as home. His blue gaze narrowing as he moved his body across the lands quickly. His ebony fur glistened as he walked, the summer sun beating him down just like everything else seemed to. He walked quietly, lost in thought. He mainly thought about Emily, and then he thought about Chrysis, he knew she was in the lands, but he also knew not where she was staying or if he could contact her. He spotted a lake in the distance, a smile came across his maw as he made his towards the large body of water. He knew it was Mirror Lake, as it had been the place he had last seen Chrysis at. His eyes turned towards something that spoke, spotting the alligator. He instantly moved back against the woods, his blue gaze shifting to look at the she-wolf. His head was close to the ground, dipped in a greeting manner as he stayed away. "Be careful miss! Those creatures are never any good." He spoke loud enough to be heard, but obviously he was not moving away from his spot. He would sit there and watch, waiting to run if things got nasty. He knew not which pack the fae was from, but he merely did not want to mess with something that could easily kill them. Unless that had the advantage. He was smart about hunting, and he knew the creature from his past, though he could not recall what they were called. He flicked  his tail, eyes staying on the creature as he figured that would be the biggest threat in the area. Though if other wolves came to join them, they may be able to kill the beast and share it's hide. Perhaps the meat would taste good as well, but he was unsure. He stayed still, like a stone, body tense and ready for almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

PostSubject: Re: Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 16:10

Before long, Naomi could sense that something was not right. The water was too still. The world around her was too quiet. The woods and the waters knew something was going to happen. She had moved back in the perfect timing. The large reptile barreled out of the water and planted its front feet on land. Snapping jaws and speaking to the wolf, Naomi was not impressed. She was no fool. But even before she could answer the reptilian predator, she heard the sound from a wolf off in the distance. She dared not take her eyes off the scaled creature, instead she watched and waited. "You need not worry about me brute, I am not dumb enough to listen to something that wishes to devour my flesh and break my bones." Naomi took a few more steps back. Even with her large size, she would be able to flee from the stumpy-legged creature. She gazed over his body, eyeing all the scales individually as he glimmered slightly from the water. She had never heard of a wolf taking down an alligator, nor had she ever heard of a pack doing it. When she felt she was at a safe distance, she relaxed her muscles. She would be able to flee much faster if she had been ready for anything. Large green eyes watched the predator closely. "So beast, other than consuming me, is there anything else you care for? I will not be playing your little games but I can point you towards the right direction for a much better choice of meat. Surely you've heard of the ocean?" As she spoke, she continued to watch him. Although he was not faster on land, she knew he still held some speed in those little legs of his. "Why do you stay so far away, little brute... Are you truly afraid of this peculiar being?"
Back to top Go down
NPC Alligator
NPC
NPC
NPC Alligator

PostSubject: Re: Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 22:22

"Such a shame. I would never be the one to eat a wolf. I have never had a want to taste such flesh. Deer and fish are just enough for me. I was only offering a dip in the lake to help calm your heated bodies. I can only imagine how hot this summer has been for you... warm-blooded wolves. Always judging someone by their looks. Is that what you wolves do?" The large beast stared at the pair. The female seemed to be rather smart and courageous, as the male was standing to the rear. He supposed that wolf was probably the best tasting, since it didn't like to get into trouble much. If there were any muscles, they would probably be soft and squishy. The monster stared to the pair yet again. "Yes, I am aware of the large body of water called the ocean. Do you think me to be a fool? What of you small wolf? How do you feel about coming for a little swim? Cross my tail and hope to die, I shall not harm a single hair on your frail little body."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 08:05

Ulisse was, once again, straying from his home lands, and his family. This had become a regular occurrence - how could he ever learn anything if he didn't explore? The young wolf gliding over the ground with ease, the warm, yet not humid air suiting to his taste. He enjoyed the Summer nights far too much to spend them in a stuffy den, trapped by the sleeping bodies of his siblings and mother. His vocal cords vibrated as he hummed softly, entertaining himself with a tune he'd heard and enjoyed. He crossed over into the neutral territories, straying towards the place called Mirror Lake. Though this was his first time visiting personally, he was familiar with it from what he'd heard. The closer he got, he picked up a scent - no, multiple scents unfamiliar to him, which intrigued him. Head tilting, he sped up slightly, loping along to reach the large pond. He slowed slightly as he reached the bank, plodding along it, with the water reflecting his frame. Emerald green eyes scanned his surroundings, ears flopping back toward his head as he narrowed his orbs. Slinking up between the brute and fae, Ulisse emerged from the shadows, eyes landing on the beast that had dare reared its ugly head from the water. He didn't seemed to flinch or react much - he did not know what he had to fear from this creature. Standing to his full height, he tried his best to make himself look like a full grown wolf. A short one, at that, but he tried. "Hello, Sir, M'am." He greeted in the most polite voice he could muster. Wandering closer to the Alligator than maybe a sensible wolf would dare, he batted a paw at it through the air. "What are you? You're certainly not anything I've seen before, and you're quite ugly." He spoke without much thought of what he was saying to the creature, curiosity in his bright pools. "Are you an Alligator? I've heard about Alligators before." He shuffled a few steps closer to it, leaning down his ebony nose, almost touching it. "Your eyes are weird." His curiosity only continued to grow as to what this strange being's rough, scaly skin felt like, much unlike the soft fur or short hairs of the creatures he was familiar with. He pranced on the spot slightly, head tilting as he reached out a paw tentatively. There couldn't be any harm, right?
Back to top Go down
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2015, 18:12

Blue eyes widened as a young pup approached the scene. No! Don't! His mind screamed as he charged forward, paws scraping against the ground as he threw his body between the young pup and the beast. "This is not a beast you play with! It can easily kill a grown wolf, let alone a pup. You should go now before your mother has no son to care for!" He snapped, blue eyes narrowing as he attempted to shoulder the young lad away from the beast. He could only hope that the brute would listen to him and that they would both manage to get away safely. He twisted his head to look at the beast he had been hoping to avoid, but now it seemed like he would have to face it rather closely if he wanted to save the younger he-wolf whom seemed far too foolish to listen to him. Noble knew exactly what he would do if they questioned who he was or what his rank was. He'd merely ignore any questions like that and become the mysterious wolf with sharp blue eyes. He flicked his tail, eyes narrowing more to look like he was stubbornly, without speaking, saying that he would not let the young pup die to such a disgusting creature. He let a loud growl escape from deep within his chest, sounding more ferocious then he had ever sounded before. He felt like a beast, large and ready to stand for what he wanted to protect. If he could, the only one who would get injured would be himself.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not All Games Are Fun (NPC/Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1