Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Yuki's Plot Book]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information
Purchases: second and third characters

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 19:03

YUKI'S PLOTS

Overview:

Yuki's personality can often times be perceived as overbearing and overtly bold. She has a habit of using sarcasm, teasing, and mocking as a defense mechanism, her words are often blunt and tactless, she doesn't care much for social etiquette or the notorious rank system, and she doesn't hesitate to speak her mind. As a result she's painfully honest when she wants to be, and upholding her dignity and honor is actually of high value to her. She's not afraid to lie out right if need be, and there is little to nothing she won't do in order to achieve her goal of revenge. On a deeper level, she's actually incredibly witty and clever, and her will to do what is honorable can actually outweigh her desire to do what's logical.

Friends: Malachai, Julianne

Obviously making friends isn't a strong suit of hers; growing up isolated from most of her peers has made her a bit socially awkward, and her mercilessly bold, sarcastic personality can be a bit off putting. If you do take the time to familiarize yourself with her, however, you will come to find that she is incredibly loyal to those she cares about and the protective instinct she developed because of her sister is impeccably strong. She will defend you through thick and thin, and anyone who dares to harass you will undoubtedly receive a lashing from her peevishly sharp tongue. There will come a point where the sarcasm she throws at you is fond and jocular as opposed to harsh and cynical, and that is when you will know you have gained her indomitable trust and camaraderie.

-Plans for a sisterly friendship with Maura

Enemies: Sitka, Teren, Banshee, Tatsu

With her imprudent attitude, making enemies is fairly easy. She naturally carries an inherent distaste for authority figures die to how she and her sibling were treated and viewed as pups, and it's really not that difficult to get on her bad side if you hit the right nerve. Petty events like these, though difficult, can be forgiven. What really fuels this she-wolf's hatred is when another wolf commits patently heinous acts, like her brother had. Tormenting and killing those who lack the power to fight back will earn you eternal resentment from her.

Romance: (open)

This is a completely unexplored topic for her. She's never loved anyone in her whole life besides her sister, so it's unlikely she'd recognize the feeling romantically if it were ever to occur. She also possesses a relative fear of closeness due to loss she's experienced, and from a logical standpoint she'd most likely see it as nothing more than an impediment to achieving her goal. It would be beyond difficult, but feel free to try if you so desire.

Interactions:

- accepted into Erenyx by Caspian [Negative]
- met Fel and Braelyn in the graveyard [Neutral]
- met Ariste [Negative] and Rose [Positive] after nearly drowning
- re-accepted by Braelyn after returning [Neutral]
- met Lark while teaching herself how to swim [positive]
- met Drake by the lake [Neutral]
- met Tundra [Positive] and Lyonitus [Neutral] in Lavender's grace
- met Malachi [Positive] on Satan's edge
- fought Banshee at the border [Negative]
- fought Sitka at the battlegrounds [Negative]

if you want to hunt, or spar, or fight, or just have a casual conversation with her, I 'm game for pretty much anything. Feel free to post plot ideas below if you'd like to rp with her! :3

SAMOSET'S PLOTS

Overview:

Samoset is generally a fairly laid back male. He prefers to allow fate to do what it will with his life, and he finds it inherently futile to fight what he perceives as destiny. He finds it much easier to simply accept what happens, whether it be good or bad. Consequently he's fairly cynical, and he'll often expect the worst case scenario. One wouldn't suspect it of him initially though, as he is often charming, pleasant, polite, and amiable up front. He enjoys the company of others more often than he prefers to be left alone, and in spite of his pessimistic outlook on life and mischievously jocular tendencies, he is extremely compassionate towards those who've been harmed.  

Friendship: Zephyr, Tatsu, Eirwen

Samoset is relatively friendly by nature, so he shouldn't have too much trouble charming his acquaintances. He maybe more prone to forming shallow connections as opposed to deep bonds initially though. He had two friends whom he was extremely close to growing up, and one of them betrayed him while the other was captured as a result of his cowardice. Consequently, he may keep others at a distance for a while, as he currently holds the perception that he has the tendency to ruin the lives of those he holds dear. Still, he's incredibly sociable, and will often times be the first to speak of introduce himself amongst a crowd.

Enemies: (open)

Samoset really prefers not to get on anybody's bad side. In spite of his tendency towards empathy and charismatic nature, he has very little honor and will often run at the first sign of danger. His primary directive is simply to preserve his own life, and he sees pride as little more than a fool's errand. If he or a pack mate appears to be threatened, his first tactic will be diplomacy, and he is much more likely to relent and submit than exacerbate the situation.

Romance: *Developing feelings for Tatsu*

Samoset sees himself as nothing less than a gentlemen, so of course he treats females with the utmost respect, just as his foster mother taught him. He may have the occasional tendency to flirt, but he will most likely keep himself out of serious situations, even if he does fall hard for someone. He has a pretty pathetic self esteem, so he'll probably think himself undeserving of love initially. He thinks that anyone he grows close to he will undoubtedly lose at some point in the future, so he may prefer to spare himself the pain.

Interactions:

-accepted into pyrvanthros by Alpha Magnus

Feel free to suggest anything you'd like with him! I'm game for anything.

PETRA'S PLOTS

Overview:

Petra is a troubled pup. While she may often be perceived as bright, amiable, and enthusiastic, she is sensitive to certain heart breaks. There isn't anything she wants more than to be loved or admired,to be seen as someone of value and control. She loves her family more than anything, though they may not feel the same about her. She's a perfectionist who will do all she can to correct her mistakes and grow stronger, and she's a curious pup with a keen mind. However she has already taken to certain sadistic tendencies, and her warped world view along with her fierce ambitions and the way she's been treated have already begun to corrupt her psyche.

Friendship: Tulie

Petra cares greatly for how she is perceived, and subsequently is always open to having friends. Unfortunately she isn't very skilled at understanding nor considering others' feelings or convictions, and her sense of ethics, destructive impulses, and sometimes eerie observations may turn potential companions away. She still loves play and fun regardless, however, and is always delighted to have others around to join her.

Enemies: (open)

She's still young, but her questionable activities may certainly earn her adversaries in the future. She kills small animals in her down time to give herself the illusion of control, and her father is the most hated wolf in all four packs: Alpha Teren. She also often imagines herself vanquishing and killing her opponents in battle as a warrior.

Romance:

She's too young for something as serious as that at the moment.

Apprenticeship: MENTOR WANTED

Petra has just been taken to Agavos along with her brother Memphis and her half siblings Ragnaar and Xymesina. She wants to be a warrior of considerable might, and she's willing to do whatever she can to achieve that. Subsequently she is looking for a mentor who can train her how to fight and kill, and is eager to absorb and memorize every lesson.

Last edited by Captive Yuki on June 14th 2016, 17:26; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2015, 19:44

I feel like I haven't rped in a while here, and I'd really like to explore Yuki's characterization more in depth and get her acquainted with more wolves, especially members of her own pack. Would anyone like to set up an rp? I'm really down for whatever, if anyone has any ideas of things they'd like to do with their wolves. I would just like for Yuki to meet some more characters :3
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2015, 20:06

I can offer Maura (a wolf I'm making for Erenyx) when I have her ready, and I have Breeze of Agavos. Breeze is kinda moody, and will be a bit more hostile than normal....so yeah. Otherwise I got nothing. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 21:49

It'd be cool if she could interact with Maura when she's ready, since they're members of the same pack.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Kai

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2015, 06:31

I think Maura might get along with Yuki, cause Yuki would remind her of her sister and they got along ok...sorta XD
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2015, 06:53

That'd be really interesting actually, if there was a sisterly dynamic between them. The strongest bond Yuki ever had was with her sister :') I just gaaahhhh I love sibling/friendship relationships so much
Back to top Go down
Kai
Kai

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2015, 06:55

Whoooo! Perfect then! Yeah Mayra was close to her brother and sisters, but the one sister who went into healing didn't have the same connection. When I put up her history you should read it. It's super interesting I think. That's why it's taking me so long! XD
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 18:56

Updated and added Samoset
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 20:09

Zephyr is a very kind and nice male and I could see him and Samoset getting along. He is willing to become friends with anybody that will accept it. I couldn't see him becoming another wolves enemy unless of Erenyx but other than that... yeah, I think Samoset and Zephyr could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Healer Samoset
Healer Samoset

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 20:23

Cool! I was thinking of joining your open thread with Recluse and Tatsu, if that's ok with you guys, and then Zephyr and Sam can meet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 20:30

That is fine by me :3
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2016, 17:27

Updated some and added Petra! ^^
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 05:01

I think Tundra and Yuki could build a sort of alliance or even possible future friendship with work. Tundra liked Yuki's strong fiery personality when they first met and I think with time they'd make a good duo. They also both share a hatred for Teren even though they both don't know the other does so although I think it would take them a long while to trust each other in the end it'd be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 08:30

Yes yes yes yes yes! Tundra and Yuki should definitely be friends! She isn't sure of what to think of Tunny at the moment, but I think if they met again and learned more about each other's convictions, they would get along pretty well :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 18:01

Eirwen and Samoset should do some bonding because they're the only healers in Pyrv. Get their collections of herbs together, become really really good BFFs.

I had the plan to make Eirwen have a crush on Sam, but lol, she's going to end up as a third wheel at this point, which will end up having me sending Eir into a spiral of depression (which might be good if you're up for angst)
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 19:04

Lol, Sam's the local pretty boy. I live on angst and drama

They should definitely hang more considering their shared occupations, and it'd be nice if he had more close bonds like that. Healer friends for the win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Yuki's Plot Book] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Yuki's Plot Book] [Yuki's Plot Book] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Yuki's Plot Book]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1