Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group B

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

Group B Empty
PostSubject: Group B Group B Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 19:38

This thread is the initial starting point of Group B: Desoto, Striker, Reiko, Sieglinde.
Your objective is to obtain:
• 1 skull
• 7 rabbits
• 1 bushel of mint
• 1 root of dock
and return it to the pack clearing.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Group B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group B Group B Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 15:48

This game, although appearing simple and fun, was going to be difficult. As the Delta, he would probably be the leadership figure for the four wolves he was paired with. A hunter, an apprentice, and an Omega... let's see how this goes. he thought to himself. Scanning each of them, and gathering the information he knew about what they do or whatnot in Agavos from the back of his mind he began to piece things together. Striker was an apprentice to the late Orion, the blind healer; so he must know what the herb of mint and root of dock look like. He could find that. Seiglinde, a hunter, he had met in the previous season. Given her ranking she could go for the rabbits. However it was Reiko which was the mystery. They had no skull, and no doubt one would be on the Beta herself. Two had been given out apparently, but his own group was not that lucky. Every item they gathered could be taken or destroyed, so it was about keeping everything together and guarded and/or hidden. Carrying, hunting, and protecting seven rabbits was going to be a challenge. So if Rieko wasn't too keen on the hunting side he could hide the hares and guard them. The two would work together. Despot himself? Well he supposed that he'd go look for the groups that had the rabbit skull, or Fel. If found, he'd either take it or stalk the group until the others were done and could help. Or he could try and steal other items to prolong the other teams' chances of winning. He guess he'd have to wait to see.

Turning towards the three wolves he spoke, his voice confident and steady as he gazed at each of them. "Alright! I have come up with a plan that you three can comment on. It isn't final but just a theory of how we can carry this out." He paused, giving them all a look that asked them if they understood. Waiting for either an answer or a sign of one he nodded once before continuing. "Striker. You were an apprentice to Orion, he must have told you what those two herbs are right? You will go find them, and not lose them. Keep them in your mouth at all times. If a wolf comes by and tries to take them, but them completely in, like if you were to eat them, but don't. I don't care how good or bad it is, kid. Then flee as quick as you can. Sieglinde. As a huntress, you will be gathering the rabbits. I hope you can manage that? However, since you alone cannot guard, carry, and hunt seven rabbits at once and alone in this type of scenario, Reiko will help you. You, Omega, will guard over them as if you life depended on it, lay on them if you must just don't let anyone get them, or you eat them either. I myself, will be looking for the skull, stalking other groups if they have them or destroying and/or taking their items for us. The skull will no doubt be hard to retrieve as they will be heavily guarded by the groups who have them, and Fel. Keep an eye out for her as well. Once you have found or caught all of your needed supplies, howl for me. I will return it and you will come wherever I am. Then we will start getting more serious with our advances. While I am alone I will also look for a place to store our items, which hopefully no one finds. Once reaching me I will tell you of that place, and you will store your items there. One wolf must always remain there when there is an item or items stored. So if Striker was there and Reiko and Sieglinde come to return their items, you three will have to decide who stays. The rest of us will then go and retrieve the skull. If there are any problems with that area, you summon us and we will all drop back to aid. Understood?" He raised a hidden brow, asking if there were any questions or comments to his plan. This was a team effort, so he'd need every one of their consents and promises to do as what was stated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Group B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group B Group B Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 17:38

Flicking her tail absent-mindedly, Sieglinde paced around the Pasture, a thoughtful expression on her face. A Scavenger Hunt, how thrilling! Excitement flowed through her, thrumming within her veins, but keeping her emotions in check, she managed with her usual pleasant smile. Delta Desoto stood nearby as did an Apprentice and an Omega, she wasn't familiar with the latter two but she know the former. Striding through the grass, she drew a little closer so that any words spoken would be heard immediately.

Their task was to gather one skull, seven rabbits, a bushel of mint and a root of dock. She didn't have enough knowledge of healing to find mint or dock but she trusted herself to complete the hunting task. Her ears folded back slightly as she thought of the quantity required. There were four wolves and she was the only Hunter in the group; she imagined that Desoto was also capable of hunting at a high level with his rank, but she wasn't sure of the other two. Seven rabbits was a big ask, especially since the little creatures were skittish and difficult to catch if you approached them incorrectly. Breathing in, she strengthened her will and straightened her back. 'This shouldn't be a problem if I do this right.' She would complete it and their group would win.

Keeping silently as Desoto spoke up with his plan, she had no qualms with his ideas and nodded. "Of course. I'll get straight to it." Inclining her head towards Reiko in acknowledgement, she gestured for the male to follow her. Rabbits left their scent trails all over the place, to locate one shouldn't be difficult. Already there was one nearby and she was determined to make it their first catch.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Striker
Warrior Striker

Wolf Information
Purchases: Third Character

Group B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group B Group B Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 06:17

- So sorry this has been taking so long for a reply, guys. I'm a bit rusty.

He was summoned - paired up beneath the Beta female's word to participate in a system of games revolving around the objective to find and collect. The rule was nothing to him, for it seemed so simple. Yet it required the strength of patience and stealth, a game which he knew he could play with a fair chance, even if it meant going against any superior, or inferior wolf. This modified all wolves to be able to have a chance. Striker drew a greedy smile at the thought. He wanted it all for himself and more so, but his eyes were on the prize of a dearest friend out yonder that he hoped to protect rather a pile of knacks that'll go to waste later on. As his ears commanded himself to listen to what all needed to be captured, his grin only seemed to widen, his sapphire dark eyes of a risky smolder as he looked to the more superior figure among the group - the Delta male. He trusted that the male knew what he was doing in the line of his authority, and so moved onto the next members of their assigned formation. A hunter, a figure of angelic onyx features and frost-green eyes, alongside an omega, which Striker didn't fair with too well being that he'd have to step up his game. However, he kept his mouth shut, for he had been surprised before in fact. The apprenticed gathered his attention to unfold upon the higher wolf, peering to him about the corner of his eyes as he was pleased to know someone finally spoke up. He took charge sternly after their list of necessities, something which Striker sought to admire in others, a quality much like an Erenyx wolf would possess.

Now that winter had almost hit its mark, Striker had grown significantly over the passed two years, more so in the latest year of living in Agavos on his own. He was almost equivalent in size to a large wolf, much like his father was, though still had time to properly mature in his hormone induced bod. There still held several strengths beneath his coat that he had yet to discover, feelings to unlock and keep beneath his snout in front of others. As he looked to the brute in his final words, the apprentice made a rough noise in agreement, nodding his head affirmatively to reassure the Delta of his position.  His body weight served him great in being fast and agile around the competing healers, the herbs were simple to fetch for his knowledge had only expanded off from Orion's death and his mother's instincts as proud menders. Lapping his tongue over his lips, he rolled back his shoulders, receiving pleasurable pops to where the joint met which relaxed him into a ready stance. With his head low to the ground, he growled inwardly whilst taking in the scent of the surrounding pastures, keeping a mind full of information that guided him to target the nearest bushels of mint. Once his eyes dilated on the goal, the fur on his back only seemed to rise more from excitement.
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Group B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group B Group B Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 15:38

Due to Reikos inactivity he will not be counted as a member of our group. Everyone will remain with their positions, only once Desoto finds the spot to hide their loot, he will go help Sieglinde with the hares. Everything from there on forward will remain the same.

-skip Soto for this post, he finds the spot. It's a space at the bottom of the pasture near the water between a group of rocks. There is en[/color]ough space underneath them to hold everything. He then starts to make his way toward Sieglinde to help her guard/catch the hares. Sorry for the in confidence but very low muse currently-
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

Group B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group B Group B Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 18:37

Warrior Katyusha has been moved to this thread. The skull from Group C was lost.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Group B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group B Group B Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 20:03

Locked on target. That rabbit would be hers. Approaching it with practised silence, the dark huntress leapt with immense speed and quickly pinned the prey and ended its life with a quick snap of her jaws. That was one out of seven. Such a task would be simple. Picking the hare by its broken neck, she brought it to a safe location where it was hidden, dumping its body there as the first of her task completing. A second rabbit was found not long after the first was caught, loitering around in the grass. Unknowing of its doom, Sieglinde took the same precautions, making sure that the rabbit wouldn't notice her movements. And again, in the same manner, it was added to her growing pile. Tilting her head up to the sky, she noted the time and was happy to see that there was still quite a while longer before the scavenger hunt ended. Hunting rabbits were a chore, although the thrill of needing to chase them down still caused adrenaline to rush through her. The Training Pasture was abundant with the little creatures; tracking them would hardly be a problem.

A dark figure approached her and she smiled as she recognised it as Desoto. Nodding in greeting, she said, "The Pasture is abundant today. No doubt, the rabbits will be done within a day." Turning her head to look at Striker, she too gave him a smile, happy that the younger male knew what he was looking for. "I heard we have a new member of our group. Let us go welcome them after we finish collecting the rabbits." An extra wolf was always appreciated and she was pleased at how well this group worked. "We'll win this. All we need is that skull." She was positive that there were no skulls in their area, that meant that a little bit of stealing, no, borrowing would be needed. But for now, she would concentrate on the rabbits. Two out of seven was still a long way from being completed. Inhaling deeply, she allowed her mind to focus on the scents of the prey and once she pinpointed one, she was off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group B Group B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group B

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1