Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Empty
PostSubject: Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai) Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 16:44

She went in a random direction, not quite sure where. The four packs in the area all seemed to have their promises in their own ways. On lanky paws, Paislee set out. Over the span of a few weeks, she had almost all of the unclaimed territory memorized. She knew not of their names, nor where they started and ended exactly, but she knew a general idea of where things were. That was the easy part, making a mental map of the area. Now the difficult part came: getting accepted into one of the packs. She wasn't going to turn around when she came to a border, whichever one she came to was where she would go. Soon the open space of the unclaimed territory she had come to known so well transformed into a thick, dense forest. She trotted into the unknown lands, feeling her heart begin to race. Her paws met the earth with an almost anxious speed, padding into the soil and slowly turning into a run.

It didn't take long at such a quick pace to suddenly slide to a stop, fallen leaves and dirt flying in front of her. She lowered her head and began to try and track the nearest pack. A scent swarmed her nose, and she inhaled the wonderful aroma. Well, here goes nothing. She followed the trail to where the border was, finding the line with ease because of his strength. She took a deep breath and tilted her head back, closing her eyes. Her howl filled the air and as it drifted off, she sat down on her haunches and awaited someone to come find her.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai) Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 17:11

The morning had only begun a few hours ago, and the new pack was just beginning to settle in their new home. It was only a day or two since his meeting with Alphess Chiara and Alpha Magnus. He was settling in with them quite nicely, and was to soon go on a duo hunt with the alpha himself. Malachai was only a Delta, but was the only other high ranking wolf in the pack other than Magus and Chiara. No other wolf was yet to arrive at the borders, stranger or from one of the other three packs. They were expecting a flood of newcomers soon, as that's what they saw with the Agavos pack that arrived not too long before Pyrvanthros did. Malachai was excited to prove himself to his new alphas, and to start over with a  clean slate in a new place with new pack members, new rules, almost a new everything. It was his chance to make something of himself for once in his life, and he was in no way going to let that slip away from him. Not again. Not ever.

A sound cracked through the morning air like a siren of a bird. Malachai's ears perked as he automatically recognized the howl that was sounded. Someone was at the border. His heart jumped to his throat momentarily, as this was his first real task as a Delta. A first impression on another member of the pack, possibly. He trotted from the pack clearing and into the outside world. His gait was smooth and steady, not too fast or too slow. A steady pace as he made his was to the border to see who had summoned him in the early hours of the day. The border was becoming closer as the white male slowed himself to a slow walk. His head was high and tail at a medium height to present dominance, but not to the pint where he would be his taken as Magnus, well, the alpha. He inched to the border and looked to see a female standing before him he scanned her small body for any signs of aggression or threat before speaking out to her. "I am Delta Malachai. You are on the border of Pyrvanthros ruled by Alpha Magnus and Alphess Chiara. State your business for summoning me to the border." He looked at the female, watching to ensure that she provided some sort of submission to him before he even thought of accepting her into their ranks as a new member of the pack.

His attention drifted to a sound that came from behind the stranger, but only to see that is was a small elk herd migrating across the valley in search of a better place to live during the harsh winters that would soon fall upon them. He watched the herbivores carefully, ensuring that they would not interrupt the border acceptance that may or may not be taking place in a few moments. He turned his cyan gaze back down to the smaller wolf, waiting for her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai) Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 17:35

She heard the footsteps long before the male actually showed. When she saw him, she immediately got to her feet and lowered herself to the ground. He was almost twice her size, and he held himself with dominance. She wasn't about to screw this up. She stared at the ground, not looking him directly in the eye. "I am here to ask for acceptance into your pack. I come from a land far from here, and recently I've lost my family, sir. I'm looking for a fresh start..." Her voice was quiet, yet still audible, but she dared not move until he told her she could do so. The morning light shone down through the trees, and she averted her gaze more to avoid closing her eyes. She barely breathed, nervousness taking over her entire body. Was she doing this right? Was she going to be turned away? Did the male think she was pathetic because of her size?

She cautiously looked up, never changing her stance or expression, to look for his reaction. Her eyes glowed like diamonds in the sunlight, and she felt the urge to stare back at the ground. Part of her wanted to prove her worth, that she normally wasn't this low. She was trained by an alpha and used to be mated to his son! Yet instinct made her stay where she was. If he said she could rise, she would, while still respectful, prove that she wasn't just a nomad looking for a home. She could be a valuable asset to any pack, a fierce fighter and quick runner, an excellent escapee while simultaneously one to put up a hell of a fight. One way or another, she was going to be sure this male knew she wasn't unworthy, nor pathetic. She gazed up at him, her eyes still anxious and submissive.

She heard noises behind her, and briefly through her glance over her shoulder. A herd of elk? Perhaps she could hunt sometime with this male, if he so wished. Instantly, she turned her gaze back to the Delta. She didn't want him to think she was distracted or not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai) Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 19:02

The white male looked down at the stranger, not adjusting his stern gaze whatsoever. Peering down at the female, he spoke to her, voice neutral. "You may stand, fae. You have shown submission to me, which has shown me you will not defy your superiors. You wish to enter the ranks of Pyrvanthros, you say?" He looked at the female, wondering what her past was like before he spoke to her again, addressing the situation at hand. "State your name and what you have to offer Pyrvanthros. What skills do you possess that could be beneficial to us as a pack? And finally, if you answer these honestly and to my expectations, will you pledge your life to serve Pyravanthros? To protect any and all pack members at the cost of your life?" He spoke, his voice strong but neutral with only a slight hint of dominance. He refused to let into the ways of females, knowing they're very intelligent and cunning creatures. If she truly wanted to, she could confuse him and make him believe what he wants to believe, even if its not the truth.

The elk herd that slowly moved behind them had now begin to move away into the distance. He didn't bother with them , but more admired them for how their life was. they lived in larger groups similar to the wolves themselves and protected each other wight he cost of life. There wasn't much difference from the elk to the wolves. They all lived for the same thing, and he respected them for that even if they didn't respect him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai) Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 19:40

Slowly, Paislee stood, the male standing tall over her. She kept her tail down and her ears plastered to her skull, not daring to give the wrong impression of a challenge. She nodded in response to his question and then began to speak quietly. "My name is Paislee, sir. I was the daughter of two wolves who were later exiled because of our birth. They mated without the alpha's consent, so after me and my siblings could hold our own, they were cast out. I was then trained by the alpha himself, with his son. I trained for almost three years, before I was attacked by my own siblings because of a rumor that had spread about me falling in love with the prince. Me and the alpha's son, Jacob, killed two of them and injured one other, and were exiled for supposed murder, even though we had no choice. I was a rogue for a while, living in tough conditions with Jacob, and lived to see the day that my pups died and Jacob killed off." She glanced up, realizing that she still hadn't answered his question. She quickly tried to fix her mistake, "I apologize, my life story wasn't what you were looking for..." she stared at the ground, mentally scolding herself for screwing up. "But aside from that, I can hunt, fight, and track fairly well, but my real power resides in protecting and battling, sir. I would best think I fit the rank of warrior, but that's not my choice to decide, I apologize."

Apologies, shmologies, half of her argued. Tell him what you really can do! She tried her best to ignore the voice in her head, but it did get to her a little. Would just telling him be enough? She was all so new to this, she didn't want to mess anything up. Who knew stress could beat you up just as much as teeth could? She seized up to hide the shiver that racked down her spine, memories of her siblings from that cold night in the forest seeping back to her. She glanced up at the Delta male, looking and waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai) Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 21:00

Blue eyes stared down att he she-wolf as she spoke, waiting for her to finish before he awe able to speak agin. Although he did not wish to hear her life story at the moment, it did sound rather difficult and upsetting for someone such as herself, but he made no verbal comment on her past, as it was not the topic at the moment. The topic was seeing if she were able to serve Pyrvanthros and protect the pack with her life, and he knew that if she could prove so, she would be worthy of entrance into the new and developing pack. He watched as she apologized for join off topic and answered the questions he had asked firmly, but quietly. It was clear that she was not one to voice out her opinion much, and speaking rarely as that's what she had done now. Peering behind him for a moment, he flicked his tail and looked back to the female. She had answered with what was desired of someone who came to their borders. He listened as she spoke of what her weaknesses and strengths were. He had a difficult time believing she was a fighter, but did not question it as he had not seen what her abilities were. Giving a huff, he then spoke. "The only question you have yet to answer is if you can and will protect this pack at all costs, even at the cost of your life. Can you do that, Paislee?" He questioned her, looking down as he spoke in a firm voice. This was the make-it-or-break-it question to wether they would gain a pack member or another rogue would be added to the lands or another pack would gain a member. The female seemed promising as a warrior in the war she spoke of her skills, but if she proved otherwise, he would train her himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai) Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 16:26

Her diamond eyes stared into his sky blue hues, and stray thoughts randomly swirled in her head about how similar their orbs actually were. Her gaze darted around, searching his face for any signs of annoyance or anger in his expression, and quickly realized that he was very good at keeping a blank and uninterested look on his face. She didn't move aside from changing her line of sight. Her ears picked up the fading footsteps of the elk behind her, and she wondered if once she was accepted, she could help in a hunt to take some of the meat for themselves before the other packs took the opportunity away from them. She gently nodded to the male. "I, Paislee, swear my life to the pack, and will throw myself in front of danger to protect my fellow pack members," she replied, a feeling trickling from her head down her spine and dripping to every part of her being. She hadn't felt this way in a long time. Pure happiness came seldom ever since she lost her family. She then realized that she was about to be accepted into another family, which she would have to bond with, but nonetheless, she was gaining a new home. She watched the white male, wondering how he was feeling. Had he ever accepted anybody before? Was this such a common thing to him that she was literally just another wolf in the towering pile? She never took her eyes off of him, pale blue orbs staring at him intently. She might've thought it was a tad like begging, if she was to look at herself right now, she would take pity on the wolf before her. Once a great warrior, gone through peril and troubles, now refusing to even lift her ears from her skull and take her tail from between her legs. Pathetic, a voice snapped at her in her head. But quickly, the voice was diminished by the joy spreading through her, like snow melting into harmless water.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai) Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 20:30

The male was satisfied with her response. She had sword to Pyrvanthos and he intended to make sure she did so. He would not tolerate treason to Magnus and Chiara. Looking back down at her, it was obvious that her gave was nothing but hope and excitement. He smirked as he understood that look. It was one that you would have plastered into your mind until the end of time. It was a priceless moment of something truly incredible. Paislee had not given him any reason to turn her away, and she should be glad she had made no mistakes. He knew he would be harsh on the border acceptances as it was his job to make sure wolves were worthy, able, and capable enough to run with his crowd. Taking in a deep breath, he spoke. "You have answered my questions thoroughly and to the best of your ability. As you have not given me any reason to turn you away and have told me why you should remain here, you will not be known as Warrior Paislee." A small smile gripped his lips as an odd feeling of pride came from in his chest. He quickly wiped it away, to keep his blank expression. "You may either follow me back to the clearing or explore the lands alone. Your choice." He began to turn around and took a few steps the opposite direction before looking back at her before he took off. "Welcome home." He nodded and began to take his way back to where he would nuzzle down for an hour or two and take a much needed nap.

[Welcome to Pyrvanthros. You may now change your name to Warrior Paislee and join the Pyrvanthros group under the 'Ranks' tab in the toolbar above.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai) Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decisions, Decisions (Border/Malachai)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1