Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a small world we live in [Magnus]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

It's a small world we live in [Magnus] Empty
PostSubject: It's a small world we live in [Magnus] It's a small world we live in [Magnus] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 06:15

Paws carried the shadowy figure over the dampened grasses. Single green eye flicking from side to side as muscles remained tense and other senses especially alert. Her sharp nose picked up the borders from a distance and the steady walk would break into a trot. Cool wind whipping by and tugging through the dark fur of the timber wolf. Finally she came to a rest on the unmissable borderline, the scent of the new pack fresh and strong in her nostrils. She had been roaming the lands as a loner for a while now but Winter would soon grasp the lands in its icy claws and she needed to have a pack during those harsh months to ensure her survival. Plus, she wouldn't mind a bit of company. Supposedly this pack shared these lands with three others, she had gained this knowledge from a passing loner who had gotten through the lands' neutral territories and done a bit of scouting. According to him, this pack was brand new and was in need of members, she had then decided that this would be best for her because it would help her make sure she got a spot.

She would inhale deeply through her nose, drinking in the crisp air. Today, her life would change. Claudia had never been considered much more than an object in her life. She had escaped that brutal pack with the male Magnus but he had left her too. Maybe here, maybe here she could actually properly belong here as a wolf. A wolf equal to those of the opposite gender and a wolf that had the ability to possibly gain higher ranks and respect if she earned it. Hopefully this life would be fair.

She was nervous, there was no denying that although she did her best to conceal it as her everlasting pride tried to place a calm and confident mask over it. She was excited too, this would be her first real home. She could leave her past behind now and prove that she was a strong warrior that was more than a breeding object! She stood proudly, shutting her eyes briefly to inhale deeply once again, although it only made any difference to one of the orbs as the other remained as sightless as ever once they were reopened. That worried her slightly, would her injury make them doubt her abilities as a warrior? She hoped not, she was sick of others thinking she was weaker than she really was. In fact, her injury almost made her stronger. She still held onto her old combat moves she had been taught but had also been forced to learn new moves to help make it easier to fight with sight in only one eye and these moves would be unfamiliar to most as other wolves had no reason to learn them. A chilling breeze made her shiver and the large fae gave her head a brisk shake. She was wasting time, it was time to alert them of her presence. Throwing her head back, the strong willed wolf let out a strong and loud howl. As she finished, she listened to the echo with a pleased smile, it had come out strong and ready. Now all she had to do was wait for a higher ranked wolf to assist her, she was home.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world we live in [Magnus] It's a small world we live in [Magnus] Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 00:11

(Ooc - apologies)

It was a chilly autumn day, the tendrils of winter gaining hold over the earth. The sun had been up for a few hours, as had the Alpha. With no pups to care for and few members to keep track of, the male found himself trying to fill his days. Hunting for the pack helped as they were yet to appoint a dedicated hunter. And what kind of Alpha would he be if he didn't see to it that his pack was fed? He answered as many of the calls from the border as he could, hoping to be the first to greet his new pack members. But his Alphess and their Delta were much better at responding than many of the wolves in Erenyx had been. In that hellish place he'd often found himself taking on the calls of those at the border when initially it wasn't a part of his job. When Teren had realised what he'd been doing, he made it a part of his ranks duties. It helped, since Tundra was able to take some of the load off him - especially meaningful after they lost Fel to Agavos. The thought made him wonder how the dark female was doing. She had been silent and calculating, never wasting words or energy - he respected her for that. She was vigilant in her efforts, keeping things running smoothly, it would have been nice if she could have followed them to Pyrvanthros, he thought wistfully. But her path was hers alone to follow, he could only hope they crossed paths once more.

He had been inspecting the wasteland when the call came. He was a fair way off from the borders from whence it came but he wanted to attend nonetheless. He was quick to howl in response, alerting all that he would take charge on this one. He took of at a sprint, spooking a few hares that inhabited the wasteland and made his way to the border. Along the way he caught the scent of the one whose call he would answer. It was extremely familiar but it took him a moment to pinpoint from where he knew the scent. This wolf was from his old home. Was it his old Alpha? No, that brute had to be long dead. An old comrade? No, it was definitely female. Oh no, it couldn't be his mother could it? That was a thought that close to frightened him. He sped up,, if it was the old wretch, he wanted her death to be done with. He would not accept his mother into his lands, but nor would he risk inflicting her upon another pack. The trees grew more and more dense as he approached. but when he saw the dark pelt and that one green eye it all clicked into place. He sighed with relief, speaking without thought. "Oh, Claudia, it's just you." He slowed his approach, focus internalised on the usual topics of interest at a border call. He opened his mouth to ask the first question when it finally clicked into place for him. "Claudia? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world we live in [Magnus] It's a small world we live in [Magnus] Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 16:47

[It's alright, take your time dear.]

She had been getting sleepy to be quite honest, traveling for days on end with little sleep and rest did that to one. The fact that she was now sitting and her muscles had allowed themselves to relax was almost too much of a temptation for her tired self to resist and she could feel her eyelids drooping as her mind wished to relax and rest like her physical self was getting to. However she kept on the alert and blinked furiously, one could not fall asleep when trying to get into a pack.  The cool breeze tugged hopefully at the tips of her ebony pelt and she pushed her paws against the soft yet firm grass beneath her as her body shivered. She hoped this was the right idea, doubts swirled about in her mind but she was trying to ignore them. Assuring herself that it was only because of her bad history with packs which had never been her fault.  

The answering call finally reached her pricked ears and she sat a little straighter, drowsiness apparently gone as nervousness and excitement took hold. It was a strong and deep masculine howl, imagine if it was the alpha male himself. She'd love to be able to prove to him that she was worthy of being a strong Warrior in his pack. Not too long after, her sharp hearing caught the soft footfalls of another and she switched her single green eye to where the sounds were located. She was no longer seated and instead stood, tail resting at a respectful position by her legs and head tilted slightly. Was there something familiar about the scent that suddenly crammed itself into her nostrils? A frown became present as she shifted from paw to paw, stretching out her neck in hopes of seeing who had come to assist her. She could not shake off the nagging feel that the scent was familiar, yet who on earth could it belong to? And it was just as that thought entered her mind that the male was suddenly visible as he stepped into view. Her own surprise seemed to reflect back from his two eyes and for a moment she was utterly speechless. It was Magnus. Out of all the wolves she thought she'd come across he was not one. No.

He let out a sigh, one seeming to hold relief behind it and she blinked. Who had he thought she'd be? She still couldn't find the words needed to speak and it was him that broke the silence. She raised a brow a little at the 'just you' part but remained silent until he'd finished by asking why she was here. How was she supposed to react? Was she supposed to be angry at him for leaving but respectful so she get into his pack? Wait, his pack? Was he the alpha? Hardly, yet it was possible come to think about it. He was a strong independent male. Frustration and accusation flashed briefly in her single emerald eye before she straightened and took a deep breath to clear her head, expression once again neutral and composed siding the almost permanent sly mischievous streak. "So the great deserter lives" She drawled, stepping closer yet keeping to the opposite side of the border, she would play it safe for the time being. She tried to keep the cocky mask on but she was hurt to see him here so fine and not a care about how his disappearance could've affected her. All her life she'd been considered nothing more than an object, for the first wolf to seem to value her as anything more than that to just leave and prove her wrong could be very damaging. She bit her grit her teeth with frustration, shaking her head. "I'm looking for a pack of course" She muttered, voice straining to remain calm. "After you left me for whatever was going to be thrown my way which in case you hadn't noticed, had never ended well for me" She was bitter and a little upset. Okay, she hated to admit it but a lot upset, not like she relied on him or anything but it stung to realize no one truly did care properly for her existence.

She blinked hard and once again shifted her position, sticking out her chin as she fell back into the comforts of her masked self. "Do you own this place, huh? Think you could take in one more cripple that you've had to deal with?" She then went silent for a few moments, gaze flicking away to where it rested on a large tree, branches creaking in the wind. Yet another large leaf drifted to the ground as it landed between the two and reminding her of the time of year and Claudia sighed deeply, turning back to the brute. What was she kidding? She needed a pack or she wouldn't survive the Winter, she needed to just be calm and mature about this. A little out of character but she needed a pack, personal problems could be solved later. "Look what am I kidding. I really need a pack, I had been trying to escape my past and start fresh but I suppose I have worse things to remember than you." There was a slightly mischievous chuckle thrown in at the end a little more like her own self before she carried on again with a forced calmness that got realer the further she went. "I just wanted somewhere I wouldn't be judged for my gender, my past...Yet then I remembered my eye but you know I'm still a fighter even with this darn thing! You helped train me! I want to be able to progress through ranks and earn respect just like any wolf and be treated like more than an object y'know? Dammit Magnus, accept me here please if you're the leader or not just get me into a pack. I'm not liking this going from border to border thing." She couldn't meet his gaze, pissed that once again she was the helpless one that needed to do the begging. Oh how much joy that must bring him. Would the tables ever turn? Scowling, she glanced away and flicked her tail yet her ears were pricked in his direction- undeniably eager for a reply.

[Sorry if it's not the best, I am unwell.]
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world we live in [Magnus] It's a small world we live in [Magnus] Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 00:52

(Ooc - I'm back baby!)

He was stunned. Of all wolves to find him, he hadn't considered it could be her. They'd known each other for such a short period of time, meant literally nothing to each other. The only reason for their meeting was the scheme of their forced mating set up by his mother and his Alpha. She was merely a slave, gifted to buy peace and silence. Obviously she'd showed some talent - his mother would never have considered her as his mate otherwise - but he had wanted nothing to do with a fae he did not choose. He had a mate, a living daughter. He thought of Ciro, who would have been disappointed in him for treating a female so harshly. He thought of Willow and was sickened at the thought of her becoming a slave like Claudia. Then Aspen, how cruel his son had become and what the pup might have done had he been gifted a slave. The female before him reminded him of Piper, their stubbornness perfectly matched and both extremely strong fighters. He wished his daughter had followed them here, Claudia would have made an excellent tutor for his only living heir.

He lowered to his haunches, the black fae in question stood before him, one green eye fixed upon him, her other eye unseeing, blind to the world. He knew the reason for that injury and had no need to ask whether it would impact upon her ability to perform tasks in the pack. He didn't even really need to ask what rank she wanted - he already knew the answer. He half expected the usual grovelling, begging to be let into the pack followed by an excessive account of ones skills and what made them worthy. It showed how long it had been since he'd seen the fae. She was angry, and she had some right to be. But as the Alpha of the pack she hoped to enter, he didn't have to take it. He let out a low warning growl, his lip raising slightly to reveal a devilish canine in threat. She had to watch herself or risk his wrath. He was trying to be better, but that didn't mean he had to settle and take any disrespect. Her tone was bitter and upset, to which he only quirked a brow at. But finally she broke down, the confident facade falling as she bared it all. She was desperate, in need of a pack to survive the winter. The breeze picked up around them, drawing her attention away momentarily. It ruffled his copper fur, rippling over his body like the grass on the plains. She rambled on and on about what she wanted, what she deserved and it rubbed him just slightly the wrong way. She had had a hard life, no doubt, but at his borders all that was wiped away. What you deserve starts the moment you crossed the border. How you served the pack, that was what dictated ranks and respect, not your past, not your stories. It was about what you made of yourself with this opportunity. That was what Pyrvanthros was about.

He stood, staring her down. "You are in no position to be demanding anything here, Claudia. Whatever you were, whatever you've been through no longer matters. I can vouch for your abilities despite your disability, I can grant you rank, but none of that matters yet." The Alpha took a few steps closer, looming over the smaller fae. His voice lowered, almost threatening. "What matters is how you conduct yourself right now, the decision you make right now. If you choose to join our ranks you leave everything else behind. You would be loyal to me, my mate and the pack we lead. If that is something you cannot do then walk away now. I will not stop you but know this:," His voice dropped to a whisper, his maw close to her ear, not wanting his advice to be heard by anyne who may dare to listen. "There are Alphas out there far worse than I. Halfwits, Rogues and Demons. None so considerate as I. If they did not kill you on site, they would make you an Omega whether for these so-called burdens of yours, your gender and your disability. I know you better, Claudia. I know you for a fighter and a good one at that. I would not see you settling well into the position you fought so long and hard to escape." He pulled back, his head held high, chin sticking out. "The choice is yours, what say you?
Back to top Go down
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world we live in [Magnus] It's a small world we live in [Magnus] Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 13:21

She shifted from paw to paw as the cold winds tugged at her thick, dark fur. She wondered what had happened in his life to get him to where he stood now, probably something much more enjoyable and eventful than what she'd gone through. It was saddening to think that the last wolf she had properly interacted with for any length of time was him and this probably made her value seeing him here right now much more than he to her. In fact he was probably pissed to see the fae from his past standing here, he had left her after all. Usually this would be responded to with some witty remark even if it was a mental thought for herself but instead she let the bitterness fill her and fuel her. She deserved to let it flow through her veins but then again she deserved a lot of things that had been stolen from her. She deserved full sight, to be respected as much as any wolf, to know who her family was..oh the list could go on forever. Her attention was torn back to him as he spoke, flinching away only slightly as he loomed forward however otherwise remaining indifferent. She had a hard time trusting males but she knew that he wouldn't strike out at her, he couldn't. However in a few moments she realized that if she wanted to get into this pack she had to stop seeing him as the brute she had travelled with and who had then betrayed her and instead see him as some random alpha that demanded respect at his borders. With this thought she dipped her head and let her gaze fall to the leaf covered grass beneath her, ears laying back. It disgusted her but she went with it without complaint, ears perking only slightly and gaze rising a fraction as he spoke.

She grit her teeth at the mention of nothing mattering, that was easy for him to say. There hadn't been much hardship there for him had there. It wasn't exactly the easiest thing to let go of. However she kept her maw firmly shut, she may be pissed but she was no fool. She had to play this right. Her ear twitched with slight interest as he mentioned a mate but nothing was said. No jealousy hit her or anything of the sort, she felt nothing towards Magnus in that sort of way. When you're only just above yearling age and almost forced to mate with a much older, adult male you don't tend to feel any love towards them. No, his mate had not worry about her. She grit her teeth but refused to flinch away as she felt his maw brush against her ear as he whispered. She wanted to lash out or laugh or make some snide remark at his words but she knew that she no longer could. They were no longer two lost wolves wandering the lands and throwing witty comments at each other to pass time. He was an alpha now with a family and she was, well she what she always was, the unwanted one on the outlines trying to find her place. She refused to look in his direction until he pulled back and only then would she look up at him, straightening slightly and running her salmon pink tongue over her white fangs once. "I would like to join your pack Alpha Magnus" It took some effort to keep her voice level and not let the alpha title drawl off her tongue but she managed it and continued on calmly "You know the skills I can offer as you've seen them yourself. I will be respectful towards you and your mate and leave any past...issues in the past where they belong. I only hope that I can become a true part of this pack and progress like any wolf." She stated, eye flashing briefly as she nodded at the brute. Clamping her jaws shut tightly as if she didn't trust herself to not let anything out and ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world we live in [Magnus] It's a small world we live in [Magnus] Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 18:10

He was so insatiably curious. How was it that she had ended up here? what had she been doing the past - he couldn't believe it had been almost three years. He knew he'd changed a lot from the entitled, well-bred, well-trained, mindless soldier he had been when they'd first met. He'd changed from the irritable, insufferable, miserable traitor he then became. Three years changed him so drastically, how much had it changed her? She took directions much more quickly, he noticed as she bowed her head to him. He knew the old Claudia would have been disgusted in herself for showing such easy submission. He took a deep breath, chest rising and shoulders pushing back with the motion, making him look larger. She had only been a child when they met, an unfortunate encounter forced upon them by his alpha and his mother. At the time it had annoyed him, purely because it was another example of his mother's control over his life. He'd given no thought to the female who was his intended, she'd meant nothing to him. He'd yelled and growled and refused vehemently and when that failed he fought his mother, earning the three scars on his muzzle. It was only on his way to Tortall where Claudia found him a few days later that he considered there were others effected by his actions. But back then she was a yearling, a little nuisance who followed him everywhere and made his life hell. She made it dangerous. He gave her some pointers, helped her train with her new injury if only to save his own skin. After his encounter with Drogo the world went to hell and he high-tailed it out of there to avoid implication. She was on her own and he thought little more of her after that. She was a minor character in his backstory, appearing briefly before never being seen again. A somewhat important character, setting off a massive chain of events in his life, but still minor all the same.

Now she was grown, her injury permanent and old-looking. It gave her a hardened look if he was honest, as though any who came across her on the battlefield would meet a gruesome end at the jaws of this fiercely experienced warrior. He couldn't bear to make her an Omega, it would not be right. He nodded once, satisfied with his decision. "Then you will be a Warrior under me. Welcome home, Claudia." He turned without another word, directing them into the forest. She could follow and find her place among them or take her own path and explore, he granted her that freedom.

(ooc - Welcome to Pyrvanthros! Kindly change your name to Warrior Claudia and add yourself to the pack in the ranks tab! I look forward to more plots with you!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world we live in [Magnus] It's a small world we live in [Magnus] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a small world we live in [Magnus]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1