Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colors of the Autumn Wind [Autay Crystal]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Colors of the Autumn Wind [Autay Crystal] Empty
PostSubject: Colors of the Autumn Wind [Autay Crystal] Colors of the Autumn Wind [Autay Crystal] Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 16:56

The cream and grey male wandered through the forest. The early morning sunlight lit up the remaining leaves, making fiery colors among the branches overhead. Reds, yellows, and browns all came together in the Grove. Thunder let his paws guide him as he enjoyed the crisp cold of late autumn. His brilliant blue gaze scanned his surroundings with interest. He had been here once before, and had met another packmate. The brute wasn't hunting at the moment, for he had done so at dawn. He had caught some hares in a field and brought them to camp for the rest of the pack. The light pelted wolf was sad to know Faith had disappeared. It made him all the more determined to keep his remaining sister safe. Rose was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, but he still felt like he should make sure she was ok. The male smiled to himself. She has Sitka too. He thought. The rustic Delta seemed trustworthy, which reassured the creamy brute.

Thunder ambled along, dismissing his thoughts and simply focusing on the forest around him. Sometimes, the male truly felt lonely, even in Helidos. I could spend more time with friends...not that I have many. Nnlya maybe... Emilia, Rose...and Sitka. That's about it. Oh! Marrok too, I suppose. At least I know some of my packmates. He thought. It wasn't typical of him to be very social. He had not spent much of his time among other wolves, and the time he had spent with others wasn't usually to simply enjoy their company. Thunder wasn't used to that and had never grown up that way. Instead, he was alright just being surrounded by nature. Maybe I'll become used to spending time with others...sounds kinda nice actually. The hunter mused.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Colors of the Autumn Wind [Autay Crystal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Autumn Wind [Autay Crystal] Colors of the Autumn Wind [Autay Crystal] Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 18:00

I would hold off on posts during the war in Helidos for the fact that this would be happening AFTER the war. And Crystal needs to actually post within the war.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net

Colors of the Autumn Wind [Autay Crystal]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1