Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 14:45

The large male approached the border of a pack that smelled sort of newer. After thinking for awhile he felt it was the best pack to join. They shouldn't be to picky on who they want to join and Zephyr could help them rise to greatness over the other three packs which he labeled; The Foul Scented, The Finer Scented and The Rouge Pack. He hadn't met any wolves from around this area yet so he wasn't sure what they actually called themselves but that was what he was going to stick with for now. When it came down to actually chosing the only real difficult choice was between The Finer Scented and this pack. Before going into the border area Zephyr decided to bring and offering to the wolf who accepted him. He wanted to show that he could do well and that he wasn't lying about his skills. He would have tracked down an elk or deer for them but felt it would be a waste and wouldn't be finished before it went bad. So he would get something only for the wolf who accepted him and help stock their food pile if they accepted him. He followed the scent of a rabbit and stopped when he found it. It didn't notice him so he got in pouncing range and launched himself at it. Before it could get far he swiftly picked it up and snapped its neck. He carried the rabbit back to the border and set it down, sitting next to it. Without wasting any more time Zephyr lifted his head and howled allowing the pack to know he was there and waiting. He was prepared to submit to any wolf who came to accept him. He may not have joined any packs before but he knew his manners and how to show respect towards his superiors.

[Not the best since I am on my phone, I apologize for any mistakes]
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 15:31

It was approaching mid day on the land Chiara now called home. With each passing day the fae found new areas to explore, things to see and places to show to her growing pack. The main clearing was coming along nicely with some help from Paislee, borders were being patrolled and it seemed they had new members almost every day. Today was not an exception as a howl from a order caught her attention and made her trot after it. Confident about another wolf to join her ranks her tail hung high over her back and her ears forward. Despite her small frame she was a fierce warrior and not someone to cast aside as weak or inadequate to lead a pack. Any who doubted her she would show what she was made of.

Confidence leaking from her face she approached the border and large male who stood at it with a rabbit by his paws. Breaking to a walk she came closer to him and spoke "Hello male I am Chiara, Alphess of these lands called Pyrvanthros, who are you and why have you come here?" She questioned, giving him a once over. He certainly was large, and the kill proved he was a competent hunter, would he want to join them?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 17:45

Zephyr noticed a small female approaching him soon after he howled. Zephyr immediately lowered himself to the ground with his tail tucked and ears layed back against his head. He was just a bit surprised when she mentioned that she was the Alphess although got over it fast without questioning it. He pushed the rabbit over to her paws and spoke gently, "Hello Alphess Chiara, pleasure to meet you. This is for you," he gave a slight smile before continuing to answer her questions, "as for me, I am Zephyr. I have come seeking acceptance into this pack if you are accepting." He looked up to her thinking for a second. Before even accepting him she would need to know what he was good at. "I don't want to waste your time. So, I am a good hunter and fighter although I do not like to fight other wolves unless challenged or I must for the protection of my family or pack." he hoped that she was pleased with what he had to offer to the pack. If she accepted him he would take whatever rank given to him with pride. He was excited to have a chance at getting accepted into a pack. To finally could get away from the thoughts of his past and help this pack to grow to greatness.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 18:57

Chiara approached the large male and smiled mentally as he submitted properly to her after her introduction. It pleased her that someone of his stature could accept her as an Alphess so easily that, despite her small size, could still show respect. Dipping her head to him in a greeting and to show he could relax she sat down and smelled his offering. It smelled of the neutral lands thus she wouldn't punish him for poaching on her lands. "Greetings Zephyr and thank you for the gift. It isn't every day one who seeks acceptance comes bearing food, it's refreshing to see." She said, grabbing the rabbit and pulling it close to her. She listened to him with a neutral look on her face and took in his words before deciding to respond.

"I can see you are a fine hunter, but what of your fighting abilities? Who trained you and what sort of pack did you come from? Here in Pyrvanthros I value mutual respect and equal training opportunities for all. No wolf is left out when it comes to decision making nor are they cast aside for their gender or rank. All have a voice here and together form a tight knit family who can rely on each other." She explained to him, her voice soft. Since leaving Erenyx she lost the gruffness in her voice and replaced it with contentedness. No longer would she force respect out of others, but earn it for being true to herself and her beliefs. "Tell me Zephyr can you work with those beliefs or are they too far fetched for you? Would you balk at teaching a autay or healer to hunt or fight. Would you sit alongside an omega or a fae and listen to their words?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 19:56

Zephyr calmed and sat with Chiara. He listened to all she spoke of and was glad he chose this pack to try and join. He also was glad that she was pleased with his offering and he agreed with all she said he pack was based off of. "No problem. In my first pack I was trained to become Alpha in place of my father. He was abusive, harsh and had no reasoning. He made sure to try and make me strong and smart. So he had me trained by him, my mother who was the Lead Healer, and the Lead Hunter and Lead Warrior. When I was forced out of the pack with my sister, for not agreeing with my father's ways, I found another mentor who also didn't like my father. He was strong and wise although he never told me who he was before leaving the pack. He prepared me to take on my father and free my pack from his reign. So when I had the chance I did and I won, although I gave him a choice of what he wanted me to do... but that is another story." he sighed then decided to answer the last of what she had said. He smiled and continued, "I am willing to do anything for my pack, for my family and I agree completely with how you say you run your pack. I, too, value respect and believe all wolves should be treated as an equal." He felt at ease and comfortable with the Alphess and knew that it would be mutual with the pack.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 20:15

Chiara listened and frowned slightly at the male's words. "I am sorry for your past, for I know as well how difficult it is to have an abusive parent. It appears it has made you strong however, being trained by so many. You seem very well-rounded." She remarked, smiling at him. He seemed like a wolf who would excel in any rank given, and with his background she was unsure which path he would want. "I will ask you what sort of rank you'd like. By your prey here it seems you are a good hunter. You say you were trained by a healer and can fight off enemies. What name for yourself do you want in my pack? We are small and each rank must pull it's own for now, but in time I will have experienced members start to train the weaker, to make them strong." She said, her voice still easy.

"Can you pledge yourself to my pack, to myself and my mate as your alphas? Will you lay down your life if needed and uphold my teachings of equality for all?" She questioned, her voice stronger now. It was a huge dream she had, of one pack, one force to gain strength over the other packs. She knew her way was best, that if given the chance to see their true potential that any wolf could be a powerful force. Together Pyrvanthros would prevail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 20:35

He nodded, "I would like to become an Hunter and I do pledge myself to your pack and will do all I can to help your pack grow to be great. I hope that with your leadership and with each pack member united we can enforce equality. I have faith that, even though I only know you, I will be at complete comfort here with this pack." He spoke genuinely although it was most likely more than she wanted but he wanted to make his Alphess know that he was willing to put his life into this pack. He was ready to have a new family that he hoped to bond with. He wanted a life here and couldn't ask for a better place. But he had one question before he got settled in. He would wait until he either was accepted or declined and would ask anybody with more experience with these lands. Whether it was one of the Alpha's or even just another pack member. He truly wanted to know what to expect of the other packs he had found. If he was accepted he wanted to ask where they would be comfortable and could get to know each other. He made himself promise that he would only make friends. He didn't know if they were all allies or rivals. To have four packs so close seemed like it would be a large struggle with wolves fighting or ending up in the others land. He just put that question off to the side for another time. And listened to Chiara.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 21:10

He spoke and pledged himself to her, for this she was content. She had hope he would grow into a good pack member, one she and Magnus would be proud of. "Then I shall name you Hunter Zephyr. Your job duties shall be to hunt for the pack and to familiarize yourself with the lands we have here. As I said before in time I shall appoint you a member to train with your skills and perhaps you can learn some things from them as well." Chiara said, rising to her feet and grabbing the rabbit. "I shall be going back to the clearing now, feel free to follow me back or explore on your own." She said turning away from the large male. "In the neutrals I must warn you of our neighbors from the pack called Erenyx. I left there with my mate and Delta and I'm afraid we left a bad taste in their mouth. If you should run into any of their pack please be on guard for they are a ruthless pack." She said smiling and trying to reassure him. "You are safe here with us however, Hunter Zephyr, welcome home."

ooc-Change your name to Hunter Zephyr, join our pack under ranks and add your character to the name claim/ranks/height/relationship and other threads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing Dreams [Border Thread/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1