Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 22:27

Zephyr did as Alphess Chiara had suggested and went to get used to the lands. The first place he came across was a green, yet rocky valley. Many scents surrounded him, prey, predators, and even the scent of his Alpha's claiming the land. Zephyr made a mental note that this place would be great for hunting and training. He could see himself coming back here many times to run, practice, and test his strength. He continued on his way exploring every bit of land in this area, when he caught sight of a hare. He dropped down to a hunting stance and stalked forward. He didn't want an easy kill this time so he decided to give himself a bit of a work out and started walking at a normal stance towards the hare letting it notice him. Right when it caught sight of Zephyr he launched forward and chased it. He would work at his endurance here and follow it at the pace it went. He was a particularly fast wolf so it was easy. Although he noticed up ahead there was a hole in the ground. The hare was going straight for it. Zephyr didn't hold back now, he went full speed ahead and spun around quickly right as the hare tried to skid to a stop in front of him. Zephyr slammed his paw down on the hare snapping it's neck then quickly picked it up and walked with it. He didn't want to just sit tight and wait for somebody to come. He wanted to find friends and whoever he found he would share this with. He wasn't that hungry since he just ran off his hunger. So he carried the fresh kill in his jaws carefully taking in his surroundings as he walked. The rest of the world never failed to amaze him. Although it may not seem like it everything fell into perfect rhythm. And nowhere that Zephyr had been was the same as the next place. He loved finding new lands. It was the best part of being a loner and he would miss it. But now he had new lands to explore and protect from the other pack that Chiara had mentioned, Erenyx. He guessed by the way she described the pack that it was the Foul Scented Pack. So he made a mental note to now call them Erenyx, yet he still didn't know the other two.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 07:59

Like Hunter Zephyr, Warrior Tatsu had also decided to roam her new home. Her large creamy tan paws taking her at a steady pace, away from the border and deeper into the territory. After a good ways of travel the trees thinned and opened up onto a vast green valley. Pausing at the top of a hill, Tatsu stared over the vast green scenery. It caused a lump to form in her throat and her heart to ache. She had been born in a valley similar to this one, raised there. She'd had a good life it hadn't been easy, nor had it always been pleasant. But it had been a good one, that was until her own father had ripped it all away. Murdering her mate, and sending Tatsu into a world of confusion and heartbreak. Forget them, forget him she told herself firmly. Just then to her relief a must needed distraction met her senses. The scent of another wolf, down below in the valley. From the scent on the wind she could tell he was a male, his scent like hers wasn't yet Pyrvanthros. So he was rather new or an outsider. Reserving judgment Tatsu watched as the brute suddenly took off after a hare. Part of her, the hungry part wanted desperately to join in. But she refrained from doing so, having no clue how the stranger would react to her just barging in on his hunt. So instead Tatsu remained on top of the hill watching with intent yellow oculars as the brute gave a good long chase. At last it seemed the hare might escape but then the sickening crack of bone echoed over the valley as the brute slammed a paw on the small creatures delicate neck, ending its life. Watching as the brute scooped up his kill, Tatsu remained where she was. He seemed alert now of his surroundings and surely would see her large form outlined against the sky. If he didn't, if he somehow managed to miss her she would follow. If he was Pyrvanthros she wanted to meet him, if he wasn't well her new duty was to protect the pack from outsiders. Either way she was ready, yellow oculars never leaving the brute as he trod onwards.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 08:15

As deep orange orbs searched the valley Zephyr caught scent of another wolf. Although it was difficult with the rabbits scent clouding his nose he had learned that his sense of smell was very strong. After catching her scent he turned his head and saw a figure watching him. He smiled, glad to finally meet another pack mate. He turned and started heading in her direction with a friendly and welcoming look. She was smaller than him although not as small at Alphess Chiara. He dipped his head to her and dropped the rabbit then looked back to her. "Hello miss, I am Zephyr. A newer hunter in these lands. May I ask, who you are?" her scent was also relitively new and so he continued, "You are the first pack member that I have met, other than Alphess Chiara. I can tell you are new also, it is nice to meet you." He sat down and felt absolutely happy. Hopefully she didn't mind him joining her, it seemed like she was watching him before though so she shouldn't be too mad with him joining her. He looked down at the rabbit almost forgetting, "Here, are you hungry? I was going to eat it but I worked the hunger out of me on that run." he pushed it slightly over to her and examined her. She had multiple colors in her fur and her eyes were yellow. He hoped that he could get to know her and become friends. And this was just the time.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 08:47

As Tatsu had predicted the brute did spot her. His head turning towards her, she was a little off put by a smile on his maw. Remaining as still as a piece of stone, Tatsu allowed the brute to close the gap between them. Her yellow oculars watching as he approached he seemed to grow in size. Below in the valley he'd seemed large but now as he approached Tatsu realized just how large. She was no small fae, yet this brute towered over her. Far larger than any she had met before. Blinking some, Tatsu flickers her ears at his words. Relieved he was indeed Pyrvanthros, Tatsu allowed her oculars to scan him carefully. Taking in the bluish hues within the mixed grey of his fur. His deep orange oculars, intelligent and friendly. His body language welcoming, something that made Tatsu oddly uncomfortable. Hiding this, she inclines her thick skull to him slightly. A show of respect though not nearly the respect one might give a higher rank. " Greetings Zephyr." She murmurs her voice was light but held an underlying fierceness to it. Like she still wasn't sure how to let her guard down, still in the mindset of a loner. " I am Warrior Tatsu, and I am indeed new." She says a soft wind whipping the scent of the rabbit into her face. Causing her mouth to water, and her focus to falter momentarily. " It is nice to meet you as well." She continues eyes sharp. " I have yet to meet another other than Delta Malachai. What is our fair Alphess like? If you don't mind me asking?" She inquires eager to find out more about her new leader. Just then however the brute made an offer Tatsu couldn't resist. Glancing to the hare, she nods a little eyes watching as the brute scooted the rabbit towards her. Jaws parting to reveal razor sharp fangs, Tatsu tears a chunk out of the rabbit's rear, jaws grinding the savory meat down before she swallowed. " Much appreciated Hunter Zephyr." She says and she meant it. Noticing the brute watching her, she leans back in for another bite of rabbit. She was built thickly having hailed from the north. Her thick fur was mostly a blackish grey color, it ran over her broad skull, down her neck, over her back and tail. The fur around her neck currently lay flat but when raised its whitish grey coloring on the tips would make her look rather like a porcupine when angry. The rest of her fur was a creamy tan coloring. It masked her face and ran down her jaws to her throat. Covering her belly, limbs and under her short tail. Around her eyes the skin was black highlighting her almond shaped oculars. Thickly furred ears currently swiveled on top her skull to catch any noises from the brute before her. They were built ruggedly like the rest of her, a darker brown coloring on the back and a creamy tannish coloring on the insides.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 16:00

Zephyr watched and listened to al she said. He was pleased that she accepted his offer and when she asked what the Alphess was like Zephyr had to think for a moment. It was hard to describe another wolf that you just met for a short moment. "Well, Miss Tatsu, she is quite small. Although I can tell she is strong and you should not underestimate her. It is quite clear that she cares for her pack and each member's safety unlike some Alpha's I once knew. She is kind and what you would expect from an Alphess that wishes for her pack to respect each other. I, myself, think that this pack will grow and become something great. We will start training as a pack and grow in each skill. I hope that I can help quite a bit with that and that I can become a respected member of the pack. One that will be able to make a change that will help this pack to become even more great. We will be the strongest pack in the area. We all will be able to fight, heal, hunt, and protect." he paused in the middle of his ramblings, shook his head and continued, "If you don't mind me asking, what other skills other than fighting do you have? And where did you come from before Pyrvanthros?" he paused, "if you don't want to answer then I understand. I just want to get to know each wolf that I encounter and hope to become friends with them." he hoped that she understood and wasn't offended at all of his questions and his pointless talking. "I am willing to answer any questions you have for me." he spoke with a calm and interested tone, he wanted to be his best. His main goals to help others. Zephyr now allowed her to have a chance to get in anything she wanted to say. He may have seemed really talkative and annoying but he was just really excited to meet someone new.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 10:48

Tatsu took her time savoring the bite of rabbit she currently chewed. It wasn't until the delicious flavor melted away that she picked her broad skull up to glance back to Zephyr. She may not of been looking at him but her ears had clung to his every word, listening intensely.  Pleased she could find no deception or malice in his tone Tatsu nods her skull some. Her yellow oculars thoughtful, trying to imagine a tiny alpha. " I suppose size is no indicator of power." She murmurs, unconcerned. She was more concerned with the fae's ability to lead the pack and to lead it fairly. She was pleased to hear that Zephyr thought that she could do just that. In fact he seemed hopeful for the entire pack and their ability to thrive. She however was more pessimistic about their future. Of course she wanted to believe in the brute's words, wanted them to happen but she knew things didn't always work out as planned. " I'd like to believe your right." She says as he pauses in his ramblings. She hadn't met another who spoke so much since being back home. One of her son's had been quite chatty, heart clenching some she shoves her pup's memory away. Her attention caught once more by Zephyr's question. Stiffening some at his inquiry she eyes him warily. " No, no your right." She admits trying to relax some. " We're pack mates now it only makes sense for us to get to know one another. " Yellow oculars glued to the brute she continues, her body still rather stiff. " I hail from the northern valley pack." She says trying to remove emotion from her words. She didn't much want this brute to know how much her past made her hurt.  " I was trained to be versatile in every aspect of pack life. I know basic herbs, I've cared for pups and I know how to hunt. " She says lightly stomach sinking when she thought of her pups. The hunter probably wouldn't think anything about her statement, but she knew the truth. She hadn't just cared for pups she'd birthed a litter, then she'd left them; abandoned her own blood. Blinking the pain away she starts again. " My old pack once valued teamwork above all else. I was taught that the unity of the pack is the key to success. That a pack is like a living organism if one aspect fails the rest will soon follow." She continues. " Though I may of left my former home behind I still believe this holds true. I hope I can help uphold those beliefs here." She finishes. " What about yourself Zephyr? What other skills do you posses and where do you come from?" She asks taking up his offer to answer the same questions.

( OOC: I apologize for taking so long to reply and how lacking this response is :/ )
Back to top Go down
Healer Samoset
Healer Samoset

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 10:50

The healer sauntered casually about what he was pleased to call his new home, a placid smile tugging at the edge of his maw as his paws crunched over the wilting grass of the moor. Upon his acceptance by the alpha, he had decided to acquaint himself with the pack's territory, and he had to admit, Magnus had chosen quite a comely place to settle down. The valley he had happened upon was vast and open, the stony outcropping effortlessly giving way to an enormous expanse of lush, green steppe. The sun gleamed lambently over a cloudless sky, and he guessed the day would have been perfectly enjoyable if not for the chilly autumn breeze that occasionally whipped through. Oh well. He thought with nonchalant indifference as he leisurely continued on his way, doing his best to ignore the frigid wind that tugged incessantly on his thick grey fur. It'll be winter soon, anyway, and all of this will be dead and buried under six feet of white. Better get used to it now. It was the truth; there was no use avoiding it or fighting to shove it away. No one could change the endless pull of time and the inevitable morphing of the seasons, and no one could escape whatever Nature decided to thrust upon them. That was life, and he knew the futility of fighting its flow.

Still, the tantalizing scent of prey flooded his nose on the icy breeze, and he sighed slightly at the poignant fragrance, his stomach rumbling softly with a hunger he had yet to notice. Shouldn't be that big of a problem, He thought as he trotted listlessly off toward the source of the alluring smell, his paws almost seeming to carry him of their own volition. I mean, there's got to be something still hanging arou- well hey, what do you know. His grin deepened slightly as he glimpsed to figures sharing a meal over the rise, and he started off towards them before halting abruptly, an instinctive insecurity impeding his friendly disposition. For a moment, he was hesitant, an unwelcome sensation of cautious distrust rolling over him like a wave. He remembered Argo, and that she-wolf he was always tailing like a whining pup, and the battalion of wolves who had surrounded him and chased him into the flames. He couldn't help but glance down at the scar arching over his foreleg, his expression tense with disconcerted doubt. The moment passed fairly quickly, however, and his amiable smile returned with a swift jolt of his head before he continued on towards the pair, forcing away his inhibitions with the onset of his confident disposition. Forget that. It happened, so what. There's no changing it. These are my pack mates now; these are the wolves I've devoted my skills to. He dismissed his uncertainty with relative ease, and his demeanor was amicable and friendly as he bounded towards the wolves, his paw steps casual and sure.

"Afternoon, comrades." He greeted the two with a polite dip of his head as he halted before them, his disposition pleasant and his maw smiling gently as he raised his head once more. "I was wondering when I'd run into some of my new pack mates. My name is Samoset; pleased to make your acquaintance." The male was a fairly large brute, far bigger than him, with a thick brown and white coat and bright amber eyes. The she-wolf was roughly the same size as him, if not a bit taller, with a pelt of dark gray and creamy tan. There was a half eaten rabbit lying at the female's paws, and his stomach rumbled once more with the insouciant hunger of living alone. "That's a nice looking catch; I'm assuming one of you is a hunter?" He commented earnestly, his amiable smile never wavering.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 12:55

He listened to Tatsu as she agreed that they should get to know each other and about her pack before. He wasn't very surprised when she said that she too knew of all skills. When she asked him about himself Zephyr thought back to his first and only other pack and how he helped his sister to become the leader instead of himself. He remembered it like it was yesterday. Although his time as a loner was far greater then his time in a pack ruled by his father. He used his skills to heal injured wolves, to save wolves lives in times of danger, and to erase the cold in his heart from his father. "Well, I was also trained in every aspect, only because of the plans my father had for me though. He, as the alpha, wanted to have a mindless drone with great skills and strength to rule his pack after he passed. My last pack wasn't made to spread the idea of teamwork instead it was just something for my power hungry father to control, that is why I left though. I wasn't in search for power. I just wanted to live a normal life and be in a loving family where we all cared for each other and all of the wolves have the right to speak their minds without punishment." He didn't show any change of emotion, the only thing he ever had regretted in life was leaving his sister to lead that pack. He didn't know if she was still alive and that always haunted his mind. Zephyr shrugged it off and soon caught the scent of another wolf, this one male.

His ears perked up and he looked to the direction of the male. When the new wolf made it to the pair Zephyr smiled. He had introduced himself as Samoset and mentioned how he also was new. "Why hello there sir, you are newer to the pack too?" he paused and looked to see Tatsu's reaction to another wolf joining them, then he looked back to Samoset, "Nice to meet you, I am Zephyr. Indeed, I am a hunter, in fact I wasn't hungry after chasing down the hare so I gave it to Tatsu instead. If you would ever like any special treat I have no problem fetching something for either of you," Zephyr offered. He loved to hunt and he would love to have an extra reason to hunt something for his pack. It was a great way to pass time when he had nothing to do.

[apologies for taking so long to answer, I have been really busy lately]
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 11:04

Now that her belly no longer rumbled savagely, Tatsu was able to give Zephyr her complete and uninterrupted attention. Her piercing yellow oculars fixed on the brute as he spoke of his past. Still savoring the taste of the rabbit, Tatsu slowly allowed her thick haunches to meet the ground. Shifting her forelimbs amongst the soft grass, she got herself comfortable. Thick ears flickering to catch his words, she ran her tongue over the half moon shaped scar on top of her muzzle. His words reminding her of her own past, the dark side she'd failed to mention to him. The scar a reminder that she had once mindlessly followed the rule of others, because they told her it had to be done. She had nearly murdered her own brother. Shoving the thought aside Tatsu nods her skull when Zephyr finishes unable to read his emotions. She however doesn't have long to contemplate what he said, before the musk of a new brute washed over her. Turning her broad skull, Tatsu examines the fast approaching creature as he reached them. Noticing his smile, and body posture she remained relaxed. Her yellow oculars roaming his body, taking in his creamy fur and deep green gaze. Meanwhile the brute spoke, and Tatsu allowed Zephyr to respond since he was the hunter the male spoke of. Once Zephry was finished however, she parted her maw to speak. " Greetings Samoset." She murmurs her voice even, neither friendly nor cold. " It is nice to meet you as well. I didn't catch your title? " She adds curious as to what Samoset would be doing in Pyrvanthros. He didn't look much like a warrior but then again from what Zephyr said Chiara didn't look like an Alphess. Awaiting his reply, Tatsu glanced to the rabbit at her paws. There was only a few bites left, but enough to be worth snacking on. Nudging it to the new brute, she flickers her ears. " You can finish it if you want." She offers, glancing back to Zephyr. " I will keep your offer in mind Zephry. Once again it is appreciated." She finishes her yellow oculars showing less intensity than before. Perhaps he wasn't so bad after all... he had fed her, and wasn't the saying a way to a wolf's heart was through their stomach? Chuffing silently within her head, she turns her gaze back to Samoset curious to see if he would accept her offer.

( No worries Zeph^^)
Back to top Go down
Healer Samoset
Healer Samoset

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 10:25

It seemed as though the large male was new as well, and after catching a whiff of their scents, he could tell it was true of both of them. They all betrayed a smell of separate lands, mingled fragrances of wilds distant but now juxtaposed through their meeting here. There was an element of sameness as well, but it was minuscule and muddled, as if the pack odor itself had yet to be established. He had guessed Pyrvanthros was a fairly new conception when he first arrived at the border, but it wasn't until now that he was discovering the depth of the situation. This pack really was new, in every sense of the word; from what he could tell thus far, they were little more than a sparse assortment of wandering loners looking for a place to call home, and a community to belong to.

"Pleased to meet you, Zephyr, and thank you for the kind offer." He lilted in polite reply, his tone earnest. "I've had to hunt down my meals alone as of late, though I doubt I'm as skilled as you." Mae had taught him how to hunt along with her own pups, but he wasn't quite as proficient as his peers, or, at least he didn't think he was. He remembered that Ama had been a natural, locating and killing prey with an easy grace she scarcely exhibited anywhere else. Argo was capable enough to feed himself, just as Samoset was, and he almost seemed to stumble just as often. His charismatic expression softened slightly at the memory; Argo had often gotten cross with him whenever they hunted as a group.

He turned away from his wandering memories at the she-wolf's inquire, and he smiled amicably in response. "Title? Ah, I forgot about that." He stated placidly, apparently unconcerned he had failed to include the information in his initial pleasantries. "Sorry, I've never really lived with a pack before, so most of this is new to me. I'm a healer." He responded amiably before taking a seat beside them, his demeanor friendly and confident. "And your name is Tatsu? That's pretty. What do you do?" He smiled graciously when she offered to give him the rest of her meal, and he dipped his head in courteous reply. "Thank you, I appreciate it." He sunk his teeth into the soft, exposed muscle of the animal's underbelly before tearing off a hunk, the meat tender and sweet on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 11:35

Zephyr listened to each word the others spoke, his eyes wandering the lands around him at the same time. Chilled winds blew over the trio while the few creatures still around him continued to do as they pleased. He sensed that Autumn would end soon, though he didn't mind. Soon snow would cover these lands and he would be running through the hills throwing up snow around him. When he heard of the new wolves rank he went back to concentrating on them, only slightly listening to his surroundings. Zephyr was pleased that he had met more then one wolf while out and about. And by the way that they got along he couldn't wait to meet more. Zephyr looked between the Healer and Warrior and examined the two. He was larger then them, which he was used to, and they both seemed friendly and if the rest of the pack was like this he would have no problem with anyone. He was fully comfortable in this pack now that he knew that he actually knew some wolves and maybe they could even consider him a friend. He opened his maw as if he was about to ask, then said something different, "Have you met the Alpha or Alphess yet?" he asked it as if that was his original question, focused towards Samoset. He started to feel his muscles cramp up and stood up. He wasn't used to staying in the same position for long amounts of time, unless it was sleeping. He spent most of his days moving and almost never taking a break. And now he didn't have a reason to keep moving. He didn't have an Alpha constantly working him, like his father had. And he wasn't focused on finding a home for himself. He has a home now, and when he is not working he is able to take a break and relax. He looked to the two and decided to explain himself, "Sorry, I am not used to sitting in the same position for long. I almost never sat down to relax in my time as a loner and in my time in my last pack. I will be back, I think a quick run will help," he smiled and allowed them a chance to answer. Then he turned and started trotting away, slowly turning into a run. He felt the tenseness in his muscles loosen until he was in a full out run. Once he felt fine again, he turned back and started walking back to the spot where they sat before. He sat back down and looked between them, "I hope I didn't miss anything," He didn't think that he did since he was gone for only a second, but it was possible. He felt a bit bad that he had left the group but he really needed to stretch. His full attention was back on them at this point and he kept his smile. Never did it waver. There wasn't much more for him to say so he allowed them to speak all they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 09:55

The chilly wind buffeted Tatsu's fur, causing it to ruffle and sway. Turning her face to the wind, Tatsu takes a deep breath. She could smell winter coming, by how sharp and cold the wind was. It no longer held the crisp smells of fall, the dying foliage and browning grasses. No winter was nearly upon them and Tatsu was glad to be within a pack. Spring, Summer and even fall were alright for lone traveling. Not ideal of course, being alone was never ideal for a wolf but if one had to do it winter was the worst time. Turning her broad skull back towards the brutes before her, Tatsu flickers her ears. The dull fall sunshine illuminating the tear in her right ear, as she eyes the tawny colored brute. He was strange in her opinion, he smelled of someone who spent their time alone, yet he spoke with such confidence and friendliness. Tatsu's time alone had closed her off from others, whilst Samoset's seemed to of had the opposite effect. Puzzled, Tatsu listens in silence as he spoke. " A healer? I see." She murmurs nodding some. It somehow fit the brute, his politeness and all. The healers back home had been a peaceful sort, always willing to help rather it be with herbs or kind words.

Audits shifting as he spoke her name, calling it pretty. She wasn't sure she considered her name or herself pretty. Accepting the compliment however, she attempts a smile, though all she manages is to pull her black lips back some revealing the smallest sliver of her canines. " Indeed it is." she says, her shoulder blades shifting as she tried to get comfortable. Like the hunter, who she could see shifting restlessly nearby, she was unaccustomed to staying still for so long. " As for my rank, I am a warrior now..." The words slip out of her maw and she almost regrets them. Hoping neither Samoset or Zephyr would catch her slip and ask what she'd been before. Tatsu turns her head in Zephyr's direction, unsurprised when he stated he must move about, she nods to him. Looking back to Samoset she finds him accepting her offer of the remaining morsels of rabbit. Inclining her skull she accepts his thanks, her yellow oculars hard to read. Watching him delve into the soft underbelly of Zephyr's catch, Tatsu nearly missed blue-grey brute's return. Head tilting up she glances to him, shaking her skull some at his words. " Feel better?" She inquires, slightly amused by his inability to stay still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Friends [Recluse/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1