Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Empty
PostSubject: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 10:45

[Third time lucky.]

Night had fallen. It draped the lands in darkness and left a chill even worse than during the day, breath visible as he exhaled sharply. He blended into the night, appearing to be nothing but a moving shadow as he moved forward on light paws. It was a cloudless night and the stars twinkled high above, the ground before him was bathed in an eerie silver light provided by the moon. His similar coloured gaze flicked from side to side, completely alert and ready for danger. These lands were not the safest and on top of the threat that he might come across a hostile wolf from another pack there were also many other predators keeping themselves hidden away until someone worthy of their time passed through. Even the terrain itself was treacherous and Caspian could already begin to feel the burn in his muscles from the constant uphill track he had been taking. It was perfect though, he needed to burn pent up energy and had to test his strengths. Time was just leaking away and he could not stop it, there would come a small opening where he could perform the final act against his brother but it would only come once and he would not miss it because he got lazy with preparing himself. The ground beneath him was hard and rugged and already his pads were beginning to protest as small loose bits of dirt and stone got trapped in his large paws. Lifting one, he bent down to grab a small thorny twig that had embedded itself into the skin of his paw before tugging it out and spitting it as far as possible with a grunt. A pink tongue slipped from his jaws and ran over the small bead of crimson that had appeared where the skin had been punctured before placing the paws back on the dusty ground and continuing onwards. It was a very small mark, unlikely to be in any danger of getting infected but he supposed he could get a healer to take a quick look when he got back just in case.

Finally after another hour of silent trekking, he came to a stop. There was a few scraggly bushes here and a tiny stream trickled by. Since Winter had only just moved in it had yet to freeze over. He bent down gratefully and lapped at the cool waters, wishing there was more. Lifting his large head, he shook the water droplets from his ashen muzzle before taking a few steps forward to where a steep drop fell away. He was up quite high and a small satisfactory smile graced his features. He could guess where each pack's territory was from here and guessed that the rogue's must live in the lands you could see from the other side. Here he would allow himself to rest for a small bit but not sleep, no, sleep was dangerous in lands like these. It was the most likely place to find prey due to the small trickle of waters and occasional scraggly bush and patch of dry grass and eventually he found himself a rabbit. He killed it in seconds and soon stood over the carcass of his prey, a bit small and skinny but better than nothing. He wolfed it down in seconds before leaning back on his haunches and gazed out across the lush lands before him. This was good, he liked it here. His jaws opened wide and his pink tongue lolled from his mouth as he yawned however he kept completely awake and alert, ready for danger. His muscles stayed slightly tensed beneath his dark pelt and his ears were perked high atop his head, silver eyes shining and watching. Always watching.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 11:46

A large and single form wandered from the protection of the trees. He made his way out of the dens, out of the pack clearing, and eventually out of his home. The Alpha male was quick on his feet for a wolf his size. He sauntered and swayed as his paws made the movements possible. His tail hung between his legs, not moving or even twitching. The Alpha was quick to be on his way. He wandered out of the lands he knew and into the abyss of night. The clouds were dark and hung over the moon with only a small amount actually visible. His eyes prowled the lands before him, taking in all the sights that he could. The moon reflected very little off the orbs and forced him to barely see anything in front of his face. His ears pressed forward, listening to anything he could. A small scent passed right before him through the darkness. He lifted his nose and sniffed the air. It was close, very close. He snarled as he followed the path greatly. The Alpha moved after the specimen quicker than he had thought. He caught it within moment of following it. The male immediately pounced on the prey, stopping the rabbit dead in its tracks.

Forcing its face into the ground, the predator had the advantage. He forced a paw to the back of the dome, pressing it harder and harder, suffocating the creature. The Alpha was much larger and bigger than the prey creature, and he knew this. They both knew it. Fangs ripped into flesh, tearing it apart as the blood filled the ground around them. A single puddle it created, large and full all around. Who knew something could bleed so much for having such a small body. The male was satisfied with his accomplishment. He lifted his muzzle from the body, licked his chops, but the blood was still heavily there. He would need a nice long bath before the blood would easily wash off of him. He was too occupied with his own kill to even notice that the male wolf was so close to him. Instead, he would enjoy his snack, and keep everything else out of his mind.

[Hopefully it sticks. Winter is 3 months long!]
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 13:27

Noise soon disturbed the large brute from his peace and with an irritated growl, he would swing his large head around to seek out who dared disturb him. It was so typical, the one cold Winter's night he decided to seek solitary up here someone else decided to too. He grumbled to himself and pushed himself to his ashen paws- silver gaze narrowed as the moonlight danced off it causing them to look as if they were glowing. Parts of the rocky terrain had been glazed over by thin sheets of ice so he was careful with his footing although his large ashen paws were pretty good at keeping themselves planted firmly on the cold ground. Visible breath puffed in little clouds from his nostrils with each exhale and the brute felt a strange contentedness wash over him. Winter was moving in quickly, wrapping icy claws around the lands and he couldn't be more happy. He loved Winter and remembered joining Erenyx for the first time during a Winter and standing proud and as close to happy as he could possibly get in the cool snows. His salmon-pink tongue slipped over yellowed fangs as the Delta prowled forward, surprisingly nimble on his large paws. He was thankful for the darkness, the shadows of the even higher peaks blocking the moon out and leaving him safely cloaked in the darkness that matched his equally darkened pelt and left him as nothing more than a moving shadow siding the silver eyes. He could hear what sounded like a brief struggle before silence once again took hold of the mountainous area apart from the occasional howling wind. Whoever it was, they were close, only hidden by a piece of the rock that jutted out away from its part of the mountain and straightening himself, Caspian strode confidently around the corner to find himself staring at another brute.

The lighter coloured brute was large but Caspian was larger and he stood tall, eyes narrowed and tail raised high above his back. If he'd known it was the alpha of the pack, Agavos, he might've acted differently but as he did not he was going to act as he always did and once he started there was no going back. His upper lip instinctively curled back in distaste, tail tip twitching. "Well you've disturbed me enough catching that thing so you may as well go eat it somewhere else and leave me in peace. You don't want me to turn into a big bad wolf and have to force you to leave do you? I suggest you go now while you still can and you can go back to whatever it is you are doing elsewhere and leave me in peace" A sly smile curled at the corners of his maw despite the words having been growled out lowly. His eye's shone giddily as his tail whipped from side to side. He was really challenging the brute, letting him submit and leave or try to be the dominant one and fight. His claws scraped over rock as he shifted his weight. He secretly hoped that the brute wouldn't leave as he craved a good fight. The scent of the blood wafting up from the prey that splattered the other male's fur, staining the lighter colour a deep crimson just excited him more and he ran his tongue over his fangs once again, muscles tensed beneath his dark pelt, readied for an attack if the male didn't take his advice.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 20:05

Crunching and cracking of bones forced the male to ignore everything. He ate in silence, just doing his own thing. His eyes were focused on the snow-covered ground. he watched as more blood spilled onto the ground. When was this creature going to stop bleeding? The male licked his lips and soon found himself being greeted by some wolf. It appeared out of the darkness and showed signs that it was foe. Instinctively he snarled. His words claiming himself as the "big bad wolf" was nothing to him. He didn't even shrug his shoulder at the comment. It was nothing to be scared of. Size did not matter to a Rogue, for that truly was what he was to himself. Sure he held the rank of Alpha and was responsible for the pack's well-being. "You are dumb if you think your little words affect me any. I care not for the size difference we have. If you want me to leave you alone, you're gonna have to force me. These are neutral grounds, which means they belong to nobody. Not you, nor I. Nobody. In fact, if I want to take a piss right now... I will. Are you going to stop me? Are you gonna try to bite my part off?" Without hesitation, Desmond lifted his leg and released a constant flow onto a large rock beside him. He stared right into the eyes of the wolf before him, peeing without a care in the world. Hints of a smile even slid over his maw. His eyes never turned away from the other one. As he finished the last few drops fell from his tip. He stared to the other one still and lowered his leg. "So anything you want to say to me now? Or perhaps you would like to play this out the fun way?" Desmond was ready for the challenge. "Telling by the white and grey hairs around your muzzle, you are old.. Much older than me. You are also larger than me, which makes you slower. The snow that drapes over these slopes will even help to slow you down. I just ate a light snack and am feeling rather refreshed and ready to dance.."
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 13:23

The large brute grinned giddily like a pup being rewarded after their first hunt as the unknown male reacted perfectly to his words. He arched a brow as the male had the right cheek to challenge him in such a way and a chuckle escaped his maw as the brute continued to piss onto the rock. His chuckle was low and dark, eye's narrowed and claws clicking against the slick rock as he shifted his weight from paw to paw. The laugh was almost more unnerving and threatening than a growl would've been as the large Delta took another step forward- tail lashing from side to side behind him. His startling silver met burning green just like it had so many times before with his own brother. He smile only widened as the brute proceeded to accept the challenge, oh yes the 'fun way' it would be indeed. A laugh sprung from the ashen maw as his age was brought up. Time to drop the bomb. "If you are naive enough to think that age and a few years extra experience on my part will do you any good brute than I really do wish you luck because you will be needing it. I am no older than my brother and he seems to do a good enough job at terrorizing his neighbors while leading the chaotic pack, Erenyx" There, bomb dropped. A sly smile curled at the corners of his muzzle as he advanced with yet another step. He was surprised that the other brute hadn't seemed to have guessed it before hand unless he was fortunate enough to have not come across his twisted brother. There were both extremely alike at a glance, dark pelted and large however it was the eyes that made them different. Caspian's were silver whilst Teren's were green.

He had been in two fights only recently when Helidos and Erenyx finally took their rivalry to the battle field but the injuries had been tended to and siding a few scars, he was fine. Plus- the Elder had caused him little bother and he'd killed the brute with ease and Banshee...well they couldn't do any proper harm to each other until their little plan was completed. She was necessary for the time being. "And don't be worrying about me being hungry, although it is very kind of you. The first thing I did when reaching here was catch myself a little snack and I must say that moon seems to be having an effect on me because my blood is flowing strongly and my heart and paws are light and prepared to dance with you beneath the silver light." He whispered and without warning, sprang forward. He aimed to slam right into the brute's shoulder, hoping to have gotten close enough initially to hit him before he could move out of the way. Plus, this was a leap not a run so him being strong actually worked to his advantage here when it came to speed as his strong hind legs managed to propel him forward with ease. If contact was successful he'd open his large, strong jaws and wrap them around the shoulder/leg area and begin to pull and tear as much as possible. Adrenaline already began to pump through his excited self and the bitter cold fell away to a giddy warmth as he attacked hungrily- craving the familiar tang of another's blood.

Attack: Leaps forward, trying to barrel into Desmond's right shoulder area to unbalance or stun him- if he makes contact he then tries to latch onto the leg/shoulder with his jaws and tear through what he can.
   Defense: Ears pinned back, body angled away from Desmond's head/face.
   Injuries: None yet.

Code:
[center]____________________________________
    [color=#ffffff][b]Attack:[/b][/color] -text-
    [color=#ffffff][b]Defense:[/b][/color] -text-
    [color=#ffffff][b]Injuries:[/b][/color] -text- [/center]
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 20:26

Their little back and forth banter was cute and made Desmond feel about three years younger, but he knew the time for words would cease and actions would take place. He knew that his smart little mouth would force a reaction from his foe. He would be ready... or so he thought. As the other began to gloat about something rather stupid, he mentioned a single thing that set Desmond into a fury. This brute was proud to be of relation to Teren himself. His brother. He was brother to the demon. They shared the same blood. They probably shared many other things too, like their ideologies and lack of respect for others. Perhaps this whelp was just as demonic as his black-coated, green-eyed same litter shared brother. Desmond knew he could not allow two wolves of the same evil to roam freely in their lands. It was not just to keep Agavos safe, but everyone as a whole safe from such creatures. How could he call himself a provider, a protector, if he could not even stop such an evil from breathing any longer? Desmond snarled and glared to the other, not speaking a word for now. The other charged into him, pushing him back as his paws slid in the snow. But when Caspian reached to grab at his shoulder with agape jaws, Desmond pulled himself back. He was not going to get bitten now, and not without a chance to really retaliate. Desmond stared to the silver-eyed demon and snarled. "Your brother is no perfect fit for being an Alpha. He is a leech who sucks the life out of those around him. He cares not for you, for your pack members. All he cares about is his own agenda. And if I must get through you to rid of him of this earth, then so be it. For this Alpha, actually cares about the wolves he watches over.." Without another word, Desmond launched himself towards Caspian. He moved for the left shoulder, hoping to snag a good hold and hang on for dear life. If he missed, he would move towards the back of the larger wolf and try his attack once more. If that did not work, then he would continue making little attempts at him, but keep up on his paws, running in circles. He would do anything to tire out a foe. But if his attack landed, and he was to be caught with powerful jaws as well, then he would work his way out the best he could, even if it led to self injury. One wolf would be going home tonight, and it was going to be Desmond.

Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 14:31

Caspian was undeniably pleased at the reaction gotten from mentioning his brother. So he had come across another enemy of Teren's it seemed, there seemed to be an awful lot of them. To be quite honest, he was surprised that his brother was still alive. He could all too easily imagine all of the other pack's ganging up against him and the thought made him smirk inwardly. Frustration lashed through him as his jaws snapped closed on nothing but open air as the brute managed to dodge him. Snarling furiously, the massive Delta whipped his head around to face the male as they faced each other. He listened to the words attentively, standing light on his paws and preparing himself to dodge if another attack was landed after he'd finished speaking. He would continue to play along with this, rile up the male further by pretending to actually care for the pathetic excuse of a wolf that was his brother. However one word caught him off guard, this wolf had just referred to himself as an Alpha? However before he could properly react or process this, the brute was springing forward again and Caspian was snarling ferociously, still angered at having missed his target the first time. He still stood close to the rock face he had moved around to bring Desmond into his vision so as the brute made a dart for his shoulder, Caspian actually didn't try to dodge at all and grit his teeth angrily as he felt the jaws connect with the flesh of his shoulder. However before he could focus on anything else, the massive male pushed all his weight on the side that Desmond clung to and proceeded to push him into the smooth rock face. He would then try to use his larger and heavier self to crush the male against the wall and trap him. He hoped to bruise or even break some of the bones on the brute's side and would then swing his large head around to bite at the part of Desmond's back that he could reach. Having the brute trapped against the wall would make this easier but if he somehow managed to wriggle free although that was doubtful considering how easy it was for Caspian to just throw himself sideways quickly, he would still snap at the back area in an effort to catch him before he got away. Once he'd have time for speaking, he would pant out a few words "Alpha eh? Well that was unexpected" He was curious, who was this alpha? It had to be Agavos or the new pack rumored to have been created recently, Pyrva somethin'. He grit his fangs through what would hopefully be fur and then flesh, his shoulder was starting to throb and he was determined to get his own marks in for this brute to remember him by.

Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 12:41

Totally caught off guard, the attack landed. He bit as hard as he could and would not let go. The male accepted the bite and instead moved the Alpha to be pinned between he and the rock behind him. He could feel himself getting bitten, but he didn't much care about that. He could feel the pressure building against his rib cage. It was a sharp pain that swelled along his sides. His hind legs kicked at the wolf, trying to dig his claws into the other's stomach. He was not going to be pinned against here for long. As he held part of the flesh in his mouth, he spoke in a muffled tone, "Alpha of Agaovs, I am Desmond.. and I will not let your bloodline defeat me!" With a last shove, he pushed with all his might and released the hold on the other. He dropped down to four paws and forced himself from the hold on his back. Teeth dug into him, but he had to get away from this beast. As he made a gap between them, he positioned his back away from the other. He could feel the pain in his sides, but he wasn't going to allow the wolf the pleasure of seeing him in pain. He withstood it and allowed a smile to spread over his lips. "Do you fight all your brother's battles? Do you clean his male part after he pees too?"

Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 13:18

His interest in the fight was beginning to dwindle as curiosity about the actual male took over. However  he refused to release his grip on the brute, ego always being a dominant part as much as he refused to admit it. Pain swelled from his shoulder but he forced himself to ignore the pain and focus on the pleasant taste that filled his mouth as warm crimson liquid trickled through the torn flesh and landed in scarlet droplets on his tongue. Soon it began to turn to a flow of sorts as the brute wriggled between him and the wall and Caspian hissed as claws raked at the soft flesh of his stomach but it didn't seem to be the supposedly 'alpha''s main focus as he then proceeded to drop down, ripping himself free with a gush of blood and leaving Caspian with a mouthful of light coloured fur. His own shoulder was free now and he let his silver gaze rake over it briefly, seeing a steady flow of crimson mixing with the dark fur, that was going to be a curse later. He returned his attention to the male, chuckling softly as a grin tugged at the corners of his maw when the Alpha spoke. Alpha of Agavos? Well that was most definitely interesting...As the brute pushed against him, Caspian pushed back somewhat half heartedly, no longer aiming to kill his company. He was much too valuable for that. He laughed giddily as the male finally managed to wriggle free and stood in front of him. The ordeal must have hurt him but he was happy to see that the brute refused to show this and instead held himself tall- smiling back at Caspian. The large brute shifted from paw to paw impatiently, hardly even seeming to register the taunts thrown his way. He was finished with this fight, he had other things on his mind. "As a matter of fact I do not, if you could get a look into my mind you'd be quite shocked, Desmond" He would murmur, silver gaze clashing with the green intensely as he thought in silence to himself for a few moments, the wind picking up and tugging at the two battered males that stood bathed in the silver moonlight.

"My mind is quite a guarded thing for specific reasons but I am leaning towards sharing some. But first please do tell, what is it that leads you to have such a strong hatred towards my brother? Any personal experience or is it just his actions in general that anger you?" He had let his muscles loosen and relax, no longer intent on a fight and instead angling towards something else. An alliance of sorts. Having a powerful wolf by his side was not something he was going to turn down. "So you lead Agavos? Interesting...You seem to be a strong wolf, quite different to the rumors that float around my pack. You appear to be much more dedicated than I thought. I do know one from your pack actually, a fae surprisingly strong both mentally and physically for her gender. I dare say I felt some respect towards her, Fel it was. She was your Elite at the time." He stated, completely calm now. His shoulder was beginning to hurt like hell but his silver gaze was alight with interest as he stared at the brute before him- ideas springing into his mind. He held back anymore words for the time being, letting the alpha take his turn to speak. He was aware of the fact that he had not given a proper introduction but it would only be needed if Desmond cared to be in his presence, if the male was just going to leave and remain hostile there was no point in Caspian wasting time with introductions.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 16:21

The fight was over. Desmond was breathing at a normal pace, though he could feel his heart beating hard through his chest. He stared to the other, not backing down. This wolf spoke of strange things. Had he also hated his own brother? Desmond found that odd, but he didn't question it for now. He listened to the other, trying to figure out exactly what this wolf was doing. Was it a trick? Was Teren hiding within the woods, ready to pop out and go two on one? He sniffed the air discretely, not wishing to show the other he knew about his little trap. He stared to the other for a while before he decided to share his experiences with the other. "Your brother is a menace to these lands. He cares little for anything else besides himself. He thinks he is the best thing to walk these lands, well I've got news for him... He's not even close. I met him, a couple times. Each time he acted as if I was a member of his pack and I needed to show him respect. I'll tell you one thing, I was a Rogue for years before I decided to start a pack. It was not easy for me at first, but at least I give a shit about the wolves under my reign. I've heard about your pup fights, hell, I even took in a survivor. He is in my pack now, being trained up, fat and very healthy. He is growing and each day he gets stronger. We value all lives in my lands. Rank does not determine how each wolf is treated. Yes, Fel is my Beta. I owe a huge amount of gratitude towards her. She was once a pawn in Teren's army, but she saw the truth behind all his madness. She was wise enough to leave when she did. Many of the wolves in my pack are like Fel in their own way. We are strong and together as a unit. Do you truly have unity within your lands? I have a feeling you and Fel are not the only wolves to hate your leader. Did you ever know a Desoto in your lands? He is my Elite in my pack. I still have some high ranks available and am always looking for others to fill those slots. Desmond looked over him, eyeing his muscles and sheer size. "So you know about me and my pack, I don't even know your name. If you hate him so much, why are you even in his pack?"
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 15:26

Caspian eyed his company with a wide, eager silver gaze- almost seeming to glow as they bathed in the moonlight that was equally silver. He could feel the brute's judgemental gaze bearing into him as the Alpha processed the words he spoke. Caspian held his gaze unwaveringly, feeling no need to show much respect as ranks did not matter in the neutral lands. They were equals out here, two wolves that relied equally on skill to keep them alive. He wondered what the other was thinking, he tended to that. Not exactly speak in riddles, the would take too long to think up but instead always giving half the information one expected and let them ponder over it before he would give them the information they sought out. The green gaze that focused on him was distrustful but Caspian hadn't expected anything else, after all he had just attacked, riled up and told the brute that he was related to a monster hated so much in these lands. He chuckled softly to himself, leaning down absentmindedly to lap his salmon tongue over his shoulder which still continued to let crimson liquid leak out of the torn skin in a steady flow. He'd have to keep an eye on that. "Did a pretty good job there" He'd mutter, lifting his head once again and returning his focus to the lighter coloured male. At last he spoke and Caspian made no effort to conceal his eagerness to hear the words as he let himself lean back on his haunches stiffly. An amused smile graced his features as Desmond spoke hatred about his brother, the amount of times he'd heard others describe Teren in such a way were beginning to pile uncountably high yet it still brought him immense joy to hear the words. Big boy Teren wasn't as adored as he seemed to think...The fact that he was still alive was actually quite surprising but he supposed the only wolves that could get close enough to him were those of high ranking and they'd have to get their whole packs' involved. As for those in Erenyx, most just found it too risky to bother and if any went up against him it wasn't usually planned and resulted in that one wolf getting killed or Exiled. They needed to plan, unite and take out the trash.

His interest perked upon hearing about the pup taken in after the fights, he had been absent for the particular event but Teren had made sure to fill him in on the details when he'd returned from his wandering. He hadn't mentioned anyone escaping and Caspian knew he would not be happy to know this. He nodded his head when he mentioned Fel taking the Beta rank, if there was any fae that deserved such a position it was definitely her. He did not remember ever coming across her when she'd been a part of Erenyx but that was hardly surprising, he did not socialize with his packamates all that much. Desoto did not ring any bells either but once again, he had either not bothered to pay attention or the brute Desmond spoke of joined during the time he was absent. Agavos had been created in that time so he wouldn't be surprised. He flicked his ears with interest when Desmond mentioned high ranks, eyes narrowing thoughtfully. However he remained silent until the brute spoke his last question. As he finally finished, Caspian would chuckle. So he had managed to make sense of his words and presume he hated the dark alpha, clever and attentive, he liked it. Continuing with his fun he'd tilt his head to the side. "I never specifically mentioned hating my brother did I?" He smiled, eyes glittering, and shifted forward slightly, ashen paws sliding over the cool snow. "But you are correct with your assumptions. Congratulations, I am happy with how quickly you deciphered my words. Most seem to guess every other possible thing over me hating my own brother" The last two words seemed to come out as a hiss of sorts, eyes narrowing. "As for my name it is Caspian, hopefully a name you will not forget" He chuckled.

Before he gave any further information about himself he continued to comment on what he'd just been told. "So a pup escaped, how interesting, Teren will not be pleased....and good, if I know any fae that deserves such a position it is her. As for the Elite male I am afraid I do not recall ever coming across him" He stated thoughtfully, tail swishing from side to side through the snow. "So before I go spilling any secrets what can you offer me huh? I currently hold the position of Delta in Erenyx, I am a good actor and don't mind acting so Teren never has to know of my feelings towards him. I can offer you loyalty and information but it's never free" He smiled, ears flicking off some of the small flakes that had began to drift down from the dark skies. He was eager for the brute's reply, eye's continuing to glow in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 22:12

"You seem like the rather intelligent type, and liking your own brother, with the monster that he is - that would be sheer foolishness. I know of no creature that would like such a beast. But I will admit, I would be lying should I say this meeting be a pleasure Caspian. Normally when to wolves first meet, they do not initiate a fight when there are no grounds to be fighting. Your style interests me, and your mind does as well. You are unlike any wolves I know." Desmond could see the deep breathes spilling from his maw in clouds of snow. The chilling winter winds swept them away quickly, mixing into the atmosphere around them. He looked to the large wolf before him, thinking over the words he spewed to the other. "Is anything ever free?" he asked as a smile slid across his maw. "But how am I to know this is not some trick, some scheme to get in better with your dearest big brother? You speak like a wolf who has obtained a silver tongue from birth, and I know exactly what I can offer you... Should you truly be loyal to me. I have plans, big plans for the ranks to be filled within my lands, most of which you would benefit from, are already taken. Since I barely know you, I cannot give you the position of my right paw, but I can offer you something that will give us a chance to really know one another... better.." Desmond peered over to the other, trying to read his thoughts and feelings towards his words. Honestly, this wolf was like trying to read a boulder. His emotions were well guarded within the innards of his body. Was this some kind of training ritual the wolves of Erenyx had to accomplish to even be considered worthy to live within their lands? If so, Caspian was very good at what he did. "I have the position of Guardian available, should you not be lying to me and really want to make a change for the better within your own life. But know this, I know Teren is a smart wolf, malicious and cruel, but intelligent. Should any of this come back to him, and I find it out, I will hunt you down and kill you myself. The monster does not need to know anything of which I consider plans for the future. But, should you accept my offer, then I will offer you protection in the best way I can. Make your secrets worth my while, and everything you could dream of, shall be yours. What say you, Caspian of Erenyx, brother to the throne?" The Alpha was patient with his words and even more so with his answers he wanted. He would not pressure the other to turn and flee, no, he would be patient. The king waited and waited, hoping that this as not just some rouse to lower Desmond's defenses. He did not care what size the wolf before him was, he was not going to die before his time was ready.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2015, 14:41

Caspian watched silently with a calculated and assessing gaze, excitement buzzing through him as his tail flicked from side to side across the icy ground. A large cloud was dragged in front of the moon by the winds as they gathered strength and what little silver light bathed the two was now gone and they were plunged into complete darkness. He grinned, feeling safe in the cloak that made it hard to tell where he ended and the darkness began and blinked two big silver eyes in the direction of the Alpha- the only thing keeping him visible. He chuckled softly at the male's first grouping of words, using the brief silence in between to move closer, standing and sweeping his tail to his side, paws carrying him close to the other brute before he stopped. His large head would tilt to the side, continuing to chuckle to himself for a few moments before he'd speak. "Clever, clever Desmond. Although a long while back I respected and I dare say I cared about Teren. I was foolish not to see what was coming." His eyes narrowed and his tail lashed once, cutting through the crisp air. He wanted to put that beast down so bad, the thought of him dying beneath him had become some sort of drug. A smile pulled at the corners of his maw as he continued on. "I was itching for a fight, you just kind of arrived at a bad time. Sorry about that mate and why thank you, I do try to stand out a bit." Another soft laugh as eyes flashed with secrecy. "My mind has had to be rebuilt so many times that some pieces ended up in the wrong places so I am now merely a puzzle within a puzzle" Continuing to smile, he tilted his head to the side, silver orbs shining despite the lack of light.

"Maybe once" He murmured thoughtfully as the brute spoke of things coming without their prices. "Maybe once when every wolf was pure and caring for only each other until someone threw a few snakes into the pit turning them against each other and therefore leading to mistrust. Independency came along and with it a lack of caring for each other, to help one they must get something in return. It was all that made sense any more after others treated you like dirt." His yellowed fangs would become visible once again as he grinned, smile quickly slipping back in place after his thoughtful words. Yet another laugh spilled from his maw into the air in a visible cloud before the breeze whipped it away. He laughed heartily then for a good few moments before shaking his head. "I am not going to deny what you say, I am a liar- a trickster. My words get me into and out of situations alone. But my brother...I have no reason to care for that piece of dirt, I have one sole reason for coming here and that is to end his worthless life. He doesn't suspect me yet but he seems to be disliking me more and more these days, I merely find it rather amusing. I do not fear that scum. So sir Desmond, you cannot know if this a trick or not- you only have one thing to go on, pure instinct. The call is yours, I trust you'll choose wisely." His eyes flashed as he smiled hugely, tail flicking from side to side. He was slightly disappointed about the whole right paw thing but it made perfect sense and he wasn't in a position to be picky so his discontentment remained completely concealed by a peaceful mask of glittering mischief. He merely continued to flash his smile at the brute as he peered closely at him in a brief pause, an eyebrow was arched subtly but he made no comment and let the male finally give up on what he was attempting to do and continue on with what he had to say.

He took a few steps away from the alpha as he spoke, listening intently but letting his gaze wander over where he could only guess was the pack's territories. The whole land was obscured in shadow and as he glanced up he noticed that that one cloud had been joined with several other and they now covered the sky in a thick blanket. Snow had begun to fall once again, drifting down lazily to join its fallen comrades from the last snowfall. Twitching his nose as one landed on it, he shook it off with a sharp shake of his head. His ears leaned in the direction of Desmond to show that he was indeed still listening and as the brute finally finished he spun around with a delighted chuckle. "Oh I would be honored to be your Guardian for now." He dragged out the 'for now', smile playing along his lips the whole time. He didn't mind showing that he was an ambitious wolf, it was pretty evident already. Laughing, he'd continue. "Don't worry, I'm not going to go after your spot or anything but that doesn't mean I can't set my sights on second best in the future. Pride means a lot in my family, I wouldn't mind outranking my brothers although I do not care about them all too much, they can continue their foolish games trying to make Teren love them. Someone's either going to kill him and demote them to Omegas because of their relation with him or he'll turn on them himself" He murmured thoughtfully, snow beginning to settle along his dark pelt. "Oh yes, two more of Teren and I's brothers have joined Erenyx. Lyonitus and Reaper. I heard Teren gave Reaper his second Beta role rather than sticking to tradition and handing it to a female, knowing him though I'm not surprised. I'm only surprised that he lets any female hold a high rank. As for Lyonitus, he is currently Elder but I hear that Teren has plans for him and as far as I know the only other rank open is Elite so. And oh don't you worry Desmond, I know Teren's clever but I am cleverer. He has been falling for my tricks for over a year, he's not as bright if you know how to work him. You can trust me, and wether you trust me saying you can trust me is completely up to you" He chuckled, leaning back on his haunches and lapping at his shoulder wound once more before turning back to the brute- silver gaze alert and eager.

"I accept your offer but I am not ready to join you just yet sir Desmond. I will never be satisfied until I go against my brother, if I succeed and dethrone him I will take over Erenyx and have your pack down as an alliance but if I fail and there's a pretty even chance that I will, we are both pretty evenly matched and if he thinks he has a chance of losing he has some brainless followers in Erenyx that would die for him for some strange reason, but if I am to be unsuccessful I will come to your border and enter your pack as your Guardian. But from this day forward I am loyal to you, think of me as your own...personal spy if you'd like. We can meet whenever and I'll keep you updated, sound good?" His large head tilted to the left silently as he gave the wolf a moment to process his words before carrying on. "Now while the night is still young I can tell you anything I know about Teren that you'd wish to know of, all you have to do is ask." Smiling, he wrapped his tail neatly over his paws and sat in silence, awaiting a reply from his company.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 08:53

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

In this single interaction, Caspian was showing himself to be quite helpful. He understood where the Alpha was coming from and he knew that Desmond needed to trust his own instincts. But that was, after all, easier said than done. How do you trust the bloodline of a murderer? Are they all tainted by his actions? Was it the parents' fault for their becoming this way? The Alpha had many questions, but he figured they were not something this male could just answer. No, it was theoretical - mostly. Desmond stared to the male, watching him and listening as he spewed words from his mouth like vomit. He sure knew how to speak. That definitely must have been something hereditary. All the times he had seen Teren, there was very little silence, not that he really needed a distraction from himself, for he was a worthy adversary. He was the type of wolf that was known for being a formidable opponent. "I don't think you can really blame yourself for that, to begin with. As pups, we are taught to love our families, no matter what happens. It is only when we reach adulthood that more things become clear and we get to think for ourselves. I too have brothers I do not care for, so I know where you are coming from. Hell, it was my brother's fault he is dead and I was the reason for his death. Connor was a fool to think he could beat me... But such is life.." He continued to listen.

Caspian spoke of a plan, an attempt to take Erenyx from the onyx king. Was that such a smart thing to do? He had heard the stories of Teren's conquests and he knew Teren meant serious business. The Alpha stared into the eyes of the wolf before him, trying to see if this was a real wish of his. Perhaps he did not know Teren as well as Caspian did, but he knew better than to try and trick the demon himself. He could be killed for even trying or some other wolf discovering his plan, letting the Alpha know. "Do you really think it wise to go against your own brother? What if the others assist him and you are killed? I mean... I have been this whole time without a Guardian and am in no rush of securing one, but it would be a nice thing to have around.." He tried not to sound like a jerk about it, but the fact of the matter was, he thought the plan was foolish. "Obviously they are doing something right and you not so much.. I mean he gave the Beta Female position to your own brother, why not promote you to another high ranking position which is supposed to be utilized by faes?"

But no matter what he said, Desmond knew this wolf was determined for things to change in his favor. Such foolish ideas though... "In my pack, you are allowed to challenge for rank. Now, since I do not have a Beta male, you cannot challenge for that rank, but you could challenge my Elite male, Desoto. But I warn you, even with your height over him, he is a worthy foe and will do anything to make sure he does not falter. He has done much for this pack already. I think you might quite like the role of Guardian. It will give us both a chance to really know one another, and who knows, maybe one day we will be the best of friends?" He allowed his quirky smile to be seen, exposing small portions of his toothy grin. "I want to know about the war. I know why it was started, for I have Scout Esmé back with me and she told me the whole lot of everything.. What was your role in it? And after you have finished telling me about that, I wish to know what forced your monstrous brother to become the animal he is today? Surely he was not born this way?"

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 04:25

DELTA CASPIAN
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my inner demons hide.

Caspian let himself lapse into an easy silent, silver gaze watching Desmond in an almost lazy manner. The alpha was staring back at him and Caspian was pleased to see undeniable curiosity in the brute's emerald eyes. A colour similar to the dark demon that he had to call his brother, yet the difference in the two sets of eyes were so different it left him feeling slight surprise. Within these eyes was a sly intelligence but they were sane, steady and slightly calming unlike the eyes of Teren which seemed to be missing a certain shine to them. Too vacant, too dead and constantly shifting with maniacal thoughts. Caspian shivered slightly as a bitter wind cut through him. He did not fear his brother exactly, but he knew that this wolf had gone beyond dangerous and needed to be stopped. It was one thing being a singular crazy wolf but being a crazy wolf who led a whole pack was another. As Desmond spoke briefly of his own siblings, Caspian simply nodded along, trying to focus but failing as his mind continued to distract him. He had not really noticed just how serious a game he was playing until that moment when his gaze had fixed itself on Desmond's and realized that difference in him and Teren. Teren was no longer a wolf...he'd gone beyond that. He twitched his ears- battling with sudden emotions churning within him. He was a pup again, gazing at his larger brother in awe as he proved himself to be the best over and over again. Some of the others were jealous but not Caspian, he knew there could only be one and Teren was obviously the best so if you cared about your pack you'd let them have the best. After a while the others accepted it and although Teren seemed to be quite ruthless at times Caspian continued to believe he was the right fit to lead their pack in the future. But all went crazy when the already slightly dark brute fell in love. Caspian had never seen him properly care for someone so this was such a unique experience and he really thought it'd change him, but he was not prepared for the way it did change the brute and how it would destroy everything. Of course Caspian was having his own struggles with females but this is Teren's story he was going over.

The fae had Teren's pups but they was all fae's and this angered him so he tried again during the next mating season and once again there was the lack of the male pup so Teren forced her to sleep amongst the healers. However it was what he found during the next mating season that broke him, his beloved with another male, an Omega. He killed them both, killing a part of himself as he did so and all hell broke lose. He brought himself back to the present before going any deeper into dark parts of his history, he did not wish to revisit how Teren destroyed the pack Caspian had actually cared for and trusted him to look after. Gritting his yellowed fangs, the brute's claws slid through the snow and scraped off the icy ground beneath. He'd almost forgotten about his company and started when Desmond spoke again, asking was he sure his plans were clever. Caspian was no longer smiling, his gaze having darkened with the flashback and fangs slightly visible as he fought down a sudden surge of anger. He was more certain than ever now that his brother had to die. He did laugh, but it was bitter and savage- laced with an almost insanity that could chill one. The eye's that fixed now fixed on Desmond had lost some of their mischievous spark and held an almost unnerving emptiness. He stepped closer, hot breath puffing little clouds into the icy air with each exhale. "Of course I'm certain! This brute has done enough damage already, I am not prepared to simply sit back and let him continue to do what he wishes like you and the others all safe in your own packs. Well, as safe as you can be until he decides to target you's next. He has no limit, Desmond, he will wipe out every pack in these lands eventually if he is not stopped. He cares not for life, he will feel not a shred of guilt if he slaughters everyone who opposes him as long as it means he holds more power in his paws. Maybe I'll die, but I'm old and I'm going to die eventually anyway, at least I'll die doing something I love, something enjoyable. I'm not going to die lying in some healer's den wasting away as Teren continues to walk around without a care in the world. Even if I fail maybe it'll shake some of that confidence, make him realize that he can be hurt because no matter what- I am not letting him get away unmarked." His voice had dropped to a low grow, ears flattened and fangs visible in the moonlight.

"And Teren just does not like me as much as then...I refused to spar with him once and although he went on mocking me for being 'too scared' or whatever it was he said, I think it was the fact that I didn't do something he asked me to do that angered him. He is not used to not getting his way." His breathing was slowing and he leaned back again- forcing his mask of calm certainty back upon him. He had almost lost it there and had to be careful, always had to play it safe. He smiled again, eye's flickering with slight curiosity when Desmond once again spoke of his own pack. "Maybe one day I shall pay your Elite a visit but I'm not going to go around demanding ranks the moment I arrive, I am not a stupid wolf. Alliances are key. And maybe we will become the very best of friends hm? Sounds good to me, happy little family" He chuckled, eye's glittering as he watched the male intently. Finally there was silence between them and Caspian used it to properly get himself together. He remained silent as he awaited words from Desmond for he knew there would definitely be something coming, Desmond was a clever wolf, he was not turn down the opportunity to learn more about his enemies. When he finally did speak, it was the war and Teren's past he asked about. Now it was Caspian's turn to fall into thoughtful silence as he ran his tongue along his yellowed fangs. Finally he spoke, letting the silence drag out just a little bit longer than he needed for the dramatic effect. The war is nothing too surpising to be quite honest. Helidos and Erenyx have disliked each other from the very beginning, each set of leader's those packs had were foes. So it was only a matter of time wasn't it? As you know, Teren murdered Quinn's sister and then Quinn, riddled by grief made the foolish mistake of challenging Teren and his pack to a war. Now Teren loves war and I dare say so does at least half of Erenyx if not more, me included of course. It has a way of working itself into my blood I guess. As for my role, the rest of Erenyx merely kept the other Helidos fools distracted as Teren went for their little leader. I took the life of an Elder and battled with Ba-, I mean, another Warrior of the pack for a while" He caught himself just in time to stop himself from mentioning Banshee, he did not want to speak her name in case he somehow got her in trouble. She knew things that could get him killed on the spot and she'd do it without hesitation if he somehow betrayed her. The little snake would only have to whisper something in the ear of a 'Teren-loving' Erenyx wolf and it'd be bye bye Caspian.

"Anyway, Teren killed the Alphess Quinn and took the Beta hostage. He still has her in his territory right now, I believe she'll be giving birth to his pups this Spring." He said it so calmly, so easily, already so used to such actions that he no longer ever bothered to let disgust lace itself in. "The alpha, Fenris I think it is? Is still alive, I think it was Teren's Guardian female that fought him but I can't be sure. But anyway supposedly he is too grief-stricken to continue leading Helidos and that's where my knowledge of that particular area ends. I'm afraid I cannot provide you with who the new leader of Helidos is as I am not certain myself." He flicked his ears as a flake of snow drifted lazily from the gathering clouds above and landed between his dark coloured ears. Now it was time for Teren's past and this time his extended silence was not for anything dramatic but instead was because he actually needed to clear his mind before launching himself into this story. "Teren's past...an interesting creature I must say. But you're right, he was not always the way he was...Our father was Beta to Alpha and our mother the former Alpha's daughter. We all wanted to be the next to lead the pack, a very ambitious litter of male's we were. But it soon become evident that Teren would be the one chosen to lead. I was always quite a laid back wolf and didn't mind Teren being chosen, I agreed that he was worthy of looking after our pack. I cared for my birth pack and since Teren seemed to be the best of the bunch, I of course wanted him to rule our pack as I thought he'd do the best job. Oh how foolish I was. He was chosen as Alpha Male as suspected and all was fine until Teren fell in love. Yes, Teren has fallen in love before believe it or not. She was a beautiful fae and Teren loved her very much, but when she finally gave birth it was only to females. This confused and angered Teren as he wanted the male to take over after him but even after the next mating season she gave birth to another litter of females. Now Teren was really angry and forced her to leave their den and sleep with the Healers. However it was the next mating season that broke him, he went to find her and find her he did but not alone..she was with another male and an Omega at that. Teren killed the two of them that night and I believed he killed a part of himself too. That was when all hell broke out. He ordered the brute's to kill all the fae's of the pack and they did. I went along with it, killing them as I had my own problem's with faes at the time but let's not go into that. What he did then was send groups of males to roam into other packs kidnapping faes and breeding with them. Then when they gave birth, the females would be killed and once the male pups were old enough to live without their mothers the mother was killed too. It was a disgusting way of living but we went through with it as Teren was still our brother and leader. I had never been quite dominant in the past, maybe a bit more submissive than the others? But I had always cared for Teren and I hate myself to have to admit I'd been in awe of him. Then when he changed I was so upset and stuck around even when the others left just hoping that somehow he'd change back. I was some stupid fool. One female caught Teren's eye a bit more than the others but he still had her mated with and eventually killed but it was one of her pup's that Teren grew obsessed with. It was a male that looked quite like Teren apart from the eyes, which were the same as its mother, a silver grey. Teren instantly grew obsessed with it, training it to be just like him. Others noticed and got annoyed, most of my brothers left around this time but I stayed around, wanting Teren to return to himself. He called the male Azrael and made him his Beta. But one day Azrael left, Teren searched for him everywhere but could not find him. Some did the same as Azrael, left to find new life. Any that stayed had nothing to stay for anymore, Teren went to put it simple, crazy. Wolves started going against him and dying and eventually the pack became a ghost pack, I gave up and left and Teren gave up on the pack. He still searches for Azrael though and I doubt he'll ever give up. But I just want to tell you now, if you are about to judge me for the wolf I was back then, then damn you because I couldn't be more different now if I tried. This is not my past we're discussing but I left and became something better, I was an alpha of a successful pack and would still be but no one can go against Mother Nature but I no longer would live under Teren's paw. He ruined my pack and I let him, he ruined a portion of my life and I let him! I would not do that again so of course he doesn't suspect me, he just thinks I'm still his 'number one fan' forever loyal to him, but he sure has something coming his way." He fell silent then, simply gazing at Desmond as he awaited the Alpha's reaction.

TAG: Desmond.
WORDS: 2314
NOTES: Sorry to keep you waiting dear!

Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2016, 11:24

*bumps*
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 22:52

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

Desmond listened to the wolf before him, taking in everything. He already knew of the war. He had heard the whole thing from Esmé. And he knew a little more than what Caspian had. But he would not divulge his information. He would not allow her secret to be known by the Erenyx wolf. Yes, he had said he hated his brother probably a thousand times already, but Desmond was smarter than that. He knew he could not completely trust this wolf right away. But the most interesting story was Teren's past. It was crazy that so much had happened to him. Desmond never thought a wolf like him could find love. But perhaps that was why he truly was this way? As Caspian told him more and more of the story, Desmond smiled. Azrael. So Azrael was the son of Teren. Was this good or bad? Did the wolf know who his father was? And Breeze had just allowed him into their pack months ago. He recalled the black wolf, and his silver eyes, those life-less looking eyes. But he was not going to tell Caspian of that either. Azrael had done nothing bad to this pack and he was not doing any harm to anyone else. He would have a talk with him, and possibly try to get as much information from him as possible. "Well, I hall return back to my pack, for now. When the time comes, I will speak with you once more. Come and find me, and we shall get it done. Thank you Caspian and I look forward to speaking with you again. Until next time, and good luck."

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking on a Dream [P/Desmond]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1