Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Empty
PostSubject: What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 07:47

He had not seen his Scout for a long time. The last time he had seen her was when she told him she would find out information for him. It was well into last season when that occurred. He followed her dying scent from the lands of Agavos. He trekked through the neutral lands, still slightly holding her essence. He followed his nose as he found himself at the borders of Erenyx. This pack. She had to come here first. Desmond could feel a snarl building inside his throat. He was angry with Teren, angry with their whole pack. He hated him with such a fiery passion. He wanted to see the black wolf dead. He wanted to feel Teren's last breath upon his paws. Standing tall, he looked from side to side. In order for him to get his Scout back, he would do anything. He raised his head to the skies and released a loud howl. He hoped none others would come to the border, and f they did, he would request Teren himself. Desmond ended his call and waited in silence. He made sure not to cross the borders again, for he knew this would only endanger his Scout more than anything else he could do. He wondered what Teren would request of him, what he would want.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 07:57

Teren was quick to hear the call of the other Alpha. He knew the sound of his stupid voice. He looked over to the Scout he had captured. He glared to her and in a deep voice he spoke, "I have a feeling your master is here for you.." He moved from his place, walking towards the border. "Come!" He shouted out to her as a command. As he made his way through the trees and the brush, he made sure not to walk too fast. He did not want to lose the wolf from his sight. He would use her as leverage. He knew not what he wanted from Desmond. But he knew it would have to be something of importance to him. He smiled to himself as he trudged through the winter snow. His eyes glared to the male before him as Desmond finally came into view. Much larger than he, Teren took a seat in the snow. He sat within his own lands and stared down to the other Alpha. "So finally you have found the little fae.. Took you long enough.. Or perhaps you care not for her life or well-beng? Is that it Desmond? Grown a cold heart with the snow? It's about time you grew some damn sense into your thick skull. Should I ever find you crossing my borders again, I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 08:35

Blank, just like the untouched snow of the lands, this was how Esmé felt. She had watched her sister be killed by the same alpha who had captured her. She had wanted to kill him, wanted to leap at him, tear out his throat..but she would have been no match for his strength. She had not been able to say good bye, she had not been able to grieve properly...only be taken away along with another captive. The other captive was just as hurt by Quinn's death as she but she did not know Juno. Juno probably did not know of her either, but at that moment who really cared? Esmé felt a sense of loss, and had recently taken up a corner of the 'prison' den and not spoken. Teren had barely looked at her, now that he had fancied a more lively puppet. While she felt guilty for not trying to speak to Juno, she also felt that Juno wouldn't want to listen to her. She had been resting her head on her paws when she heard a howl. It was a strong, dominant howl, calling out towards Teren. Esmé felt she knew the howl, and her heart beat sped up in her chest. Could it be...Desmond? Sitting up for the first time in a few days she strained her ears to hear again but the howl had ended. For a moment, her hope veered on the edge of a black abyss but then the scent of the dark alpha surrounded her.

'I have a feeling your master is here for you..' His dark voice slithered around her, making her feel ill. Oh, how she had come to hate that voice. She bit back a growl as he ordered her to come and she followed him out. She could feel her hope rising as they walked. It was Desmond, she could finally be free of the hell she had just gone through. While her hope had risen, her thoughts of her first mission and her sister came flooding back making her tail droop and her ears pin back. She had done so much wrong, been captured, watched her sister die, and was now having to be rescued. She was sure, at least in her mind, that Desmond would want to skin her pelt. With those thoughts in mind, she trailed slowly after Teren. The scent of Agavos was strong and clear in her nose, and after lifting her head she saw her alpha's powerful green eyes and felt relief and fear all at once. She quickened her pace and stood still when Teren sat. She stared at Desmond quietly, feeling the guilt all over again. Teren's words did not make her feel better, but she knew that Teren was wrong. He was a manipulative beast, and he had done his damage on her. Recovery would be a painful process but Esmé was strong, and as she thought about this she lifted her chin high, knowing she had a lot of information to give, and waited silently.
Back to top Go down
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 09:14

Noble followed Desmond at a good distance, he didn't want to bother the 'almighty' leader. His sharp blue gaze glared directly at the brute he followed. He didn't quite understand why he felt the need to follow him, other than ambush him and take him to the ground. He flicked his gaze to realize they were heading to Erenyx. Why?... Whats in Erenyx? He smirked quietly, his paw steps echoed in silence. He shivered with excitement at the thought of possibly shoving the brute across the border and making war. But that was just a thought. He shuffled his paws a bit as he fluffed out his pelt and let his ears rove forward. He could have decided something else, follow someone else, but he had chosen to stalk angrily after the Alpha. He stood back as the brute howled, he was going to approach but then the other Alpha and their Scout approach. So... the Scout got herself in quite a bit of trouble, hah! He laughed within his mind, blue gaze dancing as he looked upon the scout with a devious grin upon his maw. "Got yourself in a bit of trouble, eh... Esme." He snorted quietly, it was obvious he cared not for either the Scout nor his current Alpha. He sat down quietly with an amused look upon his face. He wanted to see the bloodshed that Teren would bring. His blue eyes didn't look at the ebony brute, as it was a means of respect. His body hunkered down once more, a position he was used to from being Agavos' Omega. He was bruised, scarred with the fact he lost his love and now he was watching someone else get in trouble, it was... exciting. His tail swished and he rolled his shoulders back, lifting his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 09:35

Desmond has not known that he was being followed. He didn't care. It was hard enough finding the small traces her scent had left along the way. Desmond waited and soon Teren approached. He was large, just as he remembered. He did not care about size, however. He knew how to take down a larger foe and he would use his skills, should he need it. "I do care for her well-being. I have been searching everywhere and once I heard your pack was in war, I searched even more. But here I found her. My years as a Rogue has served me well." Just then he heard the voice of the wolf he hated more than any in his pack. He closed his eyes as he discovered that Noble had been following him. What a foolish Omega. But then it occurred to him. He could get Esmé back and get rid of Noble all together. He would need to lie, which would not be hard for him. "What use is she to you? She is small and frail. Weak and annoying. Have you heard her speak? It sounds just like that of a screeching fox. She will do you no good. But since I know you have just completed your war not too long ago, I will offer you a wolf who can actually do things for your pack. Beta Noble will gladly stay within your lands with you. He could be of a great service to you, much more helpful than a little wasteful fae. Think about the possibilities. In fact, I took one of your high ranked wolves, so consider this a treaty between our two packs. I bother you no more, and you no longer bother me. What say you?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 10:01

The little Scout had followed him as he commanded. This was good for her. He could careless if she were to obey or not. If she hadn't she would probably have been killed. Everything was just easier if he killed all his issues, instead of letting them live, let alone go back to their happy homes. But as the two Alphas met, another male joined them. He sat respectfully away from his Alpha, but made a snide comment towards the captive. Teren grew interested in this black wolf. Soon Desmond would begin to tell him exactly who this wolf was. Beta Noble. What an interesting thing to risk. What fool would allow his second in command to be traded to the enemy? Something was not right, but Teren didn't really care. If this was some sort of trick, he would kill Noble without a second thought. Even if it were not a trick, Teren had no want or need for a truce. If he wanted Agavos, he would come for it. If it were established, he would not care to break it or not. He would do what he wished, without any words from another member of his pack, or anyone else. Teren obeyed nobody. He followed his instincts to a fault and relied on them. But for some reason, Teren seemed to go along with this idea. Should Noble be a fraud, Teren would get all the information he could out of him first, then he would kill him. Or he could do it the fun way and allow his second in command to behead him. Either way, it was a fun thing to think about. "Very well, fae, go to your master... As for you, Noble, come with me." His eyes moved to look to Desmond. "As for you, Desmond, I hope you will honor your word, otherwise I will come for you." His eyes looked to Noble and then Desmond. He turned his hulking frame around and barked out, "come!" He left the borders, making his way back to the Pack Clearing.

Teren exited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 10:33

The relief that Desmond had come for her was still thrumming in her veins, and she felt happy. It sunk a little when Noble appeared, and she had to bite back a growl once again. What did the omega know? She flicked her ears looking to him with soft gold eyes before turning her gaze back to Desmond. She knew that Desmond had searched, but things had been risky during the war. The war was something she didn't want to relive in her memories, but she had to explain what she saw to Desmond. She wasn't sure what Teren would want from Desmond, especially since he wouldn't just let her go. She saw a plan forming in Desmond's eyes and her eyes went to Noble again. Noble didn't seem to happy with anything Agavos did, was a good deed to come of this? It was then that Desmond spoke, but his words pierced her like an ice shard to her heart. She had to look away from him, that much she could do. However, she could still hear every word he said, degrading her, making her seem like dirt. He didn't really feel that way did he? In her mind, with everything clinging to the edge of a cliff, she couldn't loose hope of Desmond or Agavos for that matter not caring. She would fall into the abyss and never return. Her ears perked a bit when Desmond spoke of Noble as Beta. As far as she had known he was omega, but she kept her mouth shut. She glared at Teren as he spoke, telling her to go to him. But she did, quickly crossing the border, feeling a little safer once near Desmond. She quickly turned to see Teren exiting, and Noble begin to. Turning to Desmond, she hid any hurt and was waiting for him to give the signal to leave. She had a lot of explaining to do and he did as well. One thing was for sure...Teren's reign over Erenyx grew stronger but a change in the winds was present. Something was coming.
Back to top Go down
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 11:04

Noble listened to his Alpha speak. He raised his eyebrow and shrugged, sitting there as if he were the Beta. He was pleased, he would be leaving Agavos and joining the forces of Erenyx. Surely they would give him a better rank than Omega. "Yes sir." He answered coldly to Teren, his voice dropping as if he was disgusted with Agavos. He would wait to see the massive figure leaving and he would snap his jaws towards the scout and smirk. "Bye Alpha Desmond, see you, never." He hissed out the words and bounded after the other ebony wolf. He perked his ears as he was ordered to come in a tone that made him cringe quietly. His tail flicked angrily as he followed the brute further into the Erenyx lands. He stayed silent his trip following the massive brute. He had no words to speak, no right to speak until he was spoken to. He flicked his ears and breathed in the scents that Erenyx held. He could only hope that blood would be shed and that he would be the one doing the killing. His eyes danced, but he dared not to show emotion or speak out of turn.

-Noble Exits-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is Mine [Teren/Noble/Esmé]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1