Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My game is your destruction [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

My game is your destruction [Open] Empty
PostSubject: My game is your destruction [Open] My game is your destruction [Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 09:26

Small paws plundered through the powdery snow as the young Rogue ran at a flat out sprint, sending up clouds of snow behind her as she moved forward in a flurry of paws. She was keeping low to the ground and the thick fur of her stomach was picking up its fair share of snow as it brushed off the ground. Her ears leaned forward atop of her head and emerald eyes shone excitedly as she felt the distance between her and her prey begin to steadily close. "Come on..." She grunted, teeth gritting as she pushed herself forward after the rabbit. She had just been wandering the neutrals when a rabbit decided to take a chance and bolt from a nearby shrub it must have been hiding behind. It was definitely going to regret making such a choice. Grinning hugely, Lynx made one last leap- digging her hind paws into the snow and letting her claws scrape along the hardened mud as she propelled herself forward with strong hind legs and let out a delighted bark as her two paws landed on the soft fur of her victim. The smaller creature fell beneath her weight and lay frozen, in evident shock. Lynx gazed down at it, cruel interest alight in her gaze as she bent down, still imprisoning the terrified creature. She shifted her body slightly so that she was now facing it and bent down further so that they were nose to nose. She smiled innocently at the rabbit, seeing her own face reflected in the widened eyes of the rabbit. "Hush little rabbit, don't cry. You should've known better than to live so near to us. Such a silly little rabbit you are.." Her voice was soft as she spoke and her head tilted to the side, pressing down slowly on it's back and watching it kick out frantically to escape the pain that it was now beginning to feel. Laughing softly, she lay down, still imprisoning it with one forepaw and with the other she rested it almost gently on the rabbit's fragile skull, running it over the quivering ears. Finally seeming bored she shrugged and leaned forward- grabbing it's neck and holding it alive in her mouth for a few moments, feeling it give one final struggle before shaking her head and biting down on the neck. Bones cracking filled her ears and blood pooled into her mouth as she opened her jaws and let the prey fall. Blood still pumping from it's throat and staining the pure white, red.

Her tongue slipped out and ran itself over her crimson stained muzzle. "Oh silly rabbit why did you have to struggle? We could've been friends..." Shaking her head she turned and was preparing to leave it lying in the snow. For she had not caught it for eating, oh no she was full. She was merely playing her game.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information
Purchases: Rogue Wolf; 4th Character Slot

PostSubject: Re: My game is your destruction [Open] My game is your destruction [Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 22:20

Slumber was one of the last things he'd be getting to once rolling over earlier that morning to a cheery winter's beginning. The smell of life was within the air and snow had begun to trickle from its grey skies as they'd dance and flourish the land with such  a pure pigment. As he'd reach over the tallest mounds of frozen dirt, he'd peer towards the skies with his whiskey hues, the reflection of snowflakes falling within them along with the scenery before he as he'd stand there and observe his surroundings as to where to next. And he'd begin to wander, helplessly, without a clue where it'd lead him until the smell of others came into his nostrils. Now aware of his entering of the neutrals, lands shared evenly among the packs distributed among him and the other rogues or exiles, he became keen of his senses and more hesitant with where he tread. It was not so much as fear which set him like this, but the notion that this was not only his kind's turf - the only good things to come from the shared lands to be Desoto, in which made him smile grimly to himself as he'd walk. The bottom half of his limbs became dampened and numb due to the cold, but it was irrelevant to the male to even complain, he had dealt with this for many years and would do so till Death would be at his side at long last. Surely by the time that would come, he would've met his match in the end of killing several to suit his needs. Satisfied till the last breath, is what he strives for most.

The rogue gradually made way towards the meadows, petals frozen over while lavender bushels were now bare of all color. It was a shame really, he wondered what it appeared like during the spring when it was most vibrant and lively of smell. For all which remained were the petals beneath the snow and ice ridden dead limbs that stuck out awkwardly from the frozen soil. How they still remained was the question, but nature was a strange thing within itself, the rogue knew. Gracefully would he meet amends with some of the trees, admiring their ways of structure until his eyes would find fine interest in a silhouette among the rubble of powdery snow. Now that the lavender had died off for the season, he was assured the ability to smell more clearly, to which did not disappoint him. His pupils thinned inwards much like a cat, the abyss of black and the slightest pale reflection shining through as they glossed over from the amount of hunger which rumbled in his stomach so quickly for he had consumed a large amount of elk before heading here. Pivoting handsomely forwards in an almost elegant, yet stiff form, he walked nonchalantly on over with his head low and eyes wide to such a beautiful sight. Expression lost, almost dumbfounded and weak as he'd stare through to the pup, he'd observe and stalk further through the cold. "Well.. well... well.." He'd chant quietly through the soft wind.

"Leaving so soon?" said the brute.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

PostSubject: Re: My game is your destruction [Open] My game is your destruction [Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 12:18

She was mumbling words to herself in a sort of hushed tone as she stopped in her tracks, distracted momentarily by a long icicle hanging from one of the many branches on the large tree beside her. Of course, this was her first time experiencing Winter and she would curiously stretch out her neck as far as she could but coming nowhere near the odd object. Frustrated, she would push her hind paws deep into the cool snow, trying to get a pawhold on the icy ground beneath as she pushed herself upwards and balanced momentarily on her hind legs before letting her forepaws fall against the smooth trunk of the tree, digging in blunt claws as much as she good to keep her hold on the icy bark. Now she was close and she stretched out as far as she could..so so close...and suddenly a voice came from behind- startling her and causing her to fall back onto her paws in an ungraceful, staggering movement. She would whip around, showing her fangs to the larger brute. Her long tail flicked from side to side and emerald gaze shone with a fiery anger. "Could you not see that I was busy?" She snapped and turned angrily, preparing to stalk off but he spoke again and she stopped, turning back to him slowly. Her tongue slipped out and ran itself over pearly white fangs thoughtfully, still stained crimson in places from her rabbit. There was something almost unnerving about the way he stared at her, his eyes wide and filled with an odd longing- he seemed to be observing her in a way that made her feel a bit like she was merely something to hunt. Of course instead of this frightening her like it should, it left her interested and intrigued.

She would step over the rabbit and move closer to him with dainty, agile movements- tail tip twitching. She would let herself come close enough to feel his breath ruffling the fur of her ears before coming to a stop and tilting her head to the side. Her gaze stared up boldly into his interesting burning one before speaking in a delicate voice yet it was laced with a sly tint that gave you the hint that it was not to be trusted. There was an evil hidden in the soft melodies that hopped from her mouth with manipulative words. For now, however, she was merely curious. "And why should I not? If I was to stay I would hope you could do better at my game than my friend over there" She would state simply, turning her gaze to look pointedly at the dead body of the rabbit- crimson still staining the pure white snow around it. It was beautiful in her opinion, a unique type of artwork. Many found such things sickening but Lynx was fascinated by it, death was beautiful in her opinion. It held a sort of power to it that drew her in. She was sick of trying to get others to understand by now though, she had only gained herself an 'insane' label which didn't really bother her, it was just frustrating when others couldn't see the way you thought sometimes. She enjoyed being in her brother, Con's, presence. He seemed to understand her most, although she would never trust him but she supposed he felt the same to her and it worked out just fine for them. Turning back to the brute, she was eager to hear him to speak again- something about him made her feel excited as if another game was about to begin. Oh goody.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: My game is your destruction [Open] My game is your destruction [Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2015, 15:33

A fire within the other made his insides crave more, her feisty words getting the overall best of him and his hunger, to what only caused his stomach to rumble a tad louder - stronger. Mjölnir suppressed the urge to laugh and instead grinned wider from ear to his torn other. There was a smile within his whiskey, large eyes that stared her small form down, the fragile exterior but seemingly spitfire interior making him all the while curious to what she'd do or react to the handsome rogue. As she'd reveal a pair of fangs and breathe-taking green orbs, he would remain solid in his position. Her clumsy performance was enough to make him go mad into a fit of insane laughter, but he was oddly calm despite what churned inside his wicked mind. The sides of his maw huffed out ice-drawn air in small exhaled clouds, the stench of his last meal fresh from his pink tongue as it'd sweep across his black maw and snout. His distinct, identifying features woven into his face and coat never failed to stand out among the snow ridden lands - surely he'd be noticed for miles, but the meadow was suitable for the given circumstances. His only question relied on the mother's presence, however, a nice feast without proper surveillance was always a plus to the cannibalistic mastermind. He only snickered in response to her question, the rise and fall of his chest quivering from the amount of air that led to his lungs through his small fit of laughter. Raising one brow, Mjölnir's eyes darted casually up to the ice-formed object which dangled above them, a thing which only stupid curiosity could lead the other to snatch, he assumed. How troublesome, he'd chuckle to himself.

With his head still lowered towards the ground, muscles bunched in a perfect stalking stance, yet he remained light on his paws, he turned his attention back to the adolescent that seemed to take a turn for interests. No longer was the food at her paws or the dangling ice any importance to the fae of youth, but seemingly was taken into liking the rogue. The scent of the apprentice was enough to make him go mad, the fact she had the nerve to creep closer for a better look of him made his sides rumble louder in the pit of his stomach. But he didn't object to such a thing, he found it a compliment - he admired her bravery in a sense, though it was equally ignorance of the apprentice not to realize what use he had for her in mind. However, Mjölnir grew unsteadily curious to the other's part take on his presence, "Well.. many reasons, actually... -though none which would suit your fancy, only mine," He cooed, a pervy-grin crawling across his face as his eyes narrowed in on her. At the interest of a game, his ear and torn other flicked upwards with curiosity.-a game, you say?" Now, the brute was never one for playing with his food, but a play at gambling or a suited game was always an offer he could never put down. He liked the sound of that, and perhaps a new challenge was on the rise for the male. It only came once in a blue moon where he'd be ale to take the chance of gambling away a meal, and peered to the pup a bit closer.

"How about we make a playful bet on this little game I may have in mind?" His eyes widened, snout turning to the side as his pupils looked to the side at her, "Hmmm?!"
Back to top Go down
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

PostSubject: Re: My game is your destruction [Open] My game is your destruction [Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2015, 17:13

Sharp winds blew across the snowy lands, rustling the bare branches and tugging at the fur of the two canines. She stood daintily on the tips of her ashen paws as she gazed up at the male- emerald gaze fascinated by his own fiery orbs as she stared at them in slight awe. Eyes meant a lot to her and she remembered the male with the two pretty eyes briefly, tail flicking. Her breath was quick as she shifted from paw to paw, chest rising and falling with each puff of visible air floating out around her muzzle. Ears quivered as her tongue ran itself over pearly fangs, taking in the unique tang of blood still clinging to them from her little friend with a pleased shudder which ran down the length of her body. Absentminded tracing with her claw occurred as she waited for the brute to finish with his thoughts. She drew an odd pattern of swirls and random symbols, seeming to mean nothing to most but bringing strange little giggles from the young fae before she glanced back up at her company, only seeming to remember his presence now. She liked it when he laughed, not needing a specific reason for it and letting out her own noises to join his occasionally for the mere fun of it all. She swiped the snow across her artwork and glanced back up at Sir Pretty Eyes, head tilting to the side slightly. She flicked her tail and stepped back to allow him some room as he seemed to be in a sudden type of crouch. She continued to remain silent, curiosity alight in her emerald orbs as she pretty much danced from paw to paw impatiently. She was liking this male, he intrigued her so very much. She knew there was something about him not quite right but in her eyes it was perfection, made her beam with a sudden excitement for right was overrated and not right or as lots liked to say 'insane' was soo underrated for most seemed to fear it.

She had been told she was 'insane' countless times and she'd stopped seeing any bad in the word and instead took it as a compliment. Insane Freak? So be it, it was fun and that's all she cared about. Had to be fun...She watched him intently for a few silent moments, slight curiosity lighting and dying again at his words as she continued to focus on his features very, very intently. Gaze not wavering in the slightest. She leaned forward slightly, huffing out through her nose in a visible exhale of breath before sucking it all back in again so that she had enough air in her lungs to speak. "What is it that you seek from me? There is a desire in your very pretty eyes. I insist that you let me live, I fear that if I die the splash of different on this earth will fade and everyone will just be zombies. Playing by the rules of nature without questioning, why?" Voice was soft and giddy, eyes wide and shining. Mention of a game almost sent her tethering over the age of her mind as she hopped forward, almost nose to nose with the crouched male. A slight snap near the ear with a coy grin as she laughed in a melodic tone was given as she murmured. "A game is all I ask for." She was trying to figure him out, most were easy to read- like an open book but him..he was a puzzle missing some of its pieces and it excited her beyond what one could imagine.

She was further excited if that was even possible when he spoke of having a game in his own mind, How exciting! She would be playing her own little game in the background as always, it had to remain running but he didn't need to know that he was being assessed. She smiled slyly, tongue swiping over her jaws once before she snapped her jaws shut with a click. "Tell me, what is it that you have in mind my friend" That simple sentence, the simple title of friend placed you right in the midst of her game and she had a feeling that this would be much more fun than playing with a bunch of dumb rabbits. He seemed to be one of her own kind and she didn't mean anything to do with him being a wolf when she thought that.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: My game is your destruction [Open] My game is your destruction [Open] Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2016, 13:33

- This post is crappy. I'm sorryyy (/o\) ~!

The male stared down at the tasty youngster with divine malice, his eyes full of hunger and greed, so much it was unfathomable to tell what he enjoyed most about the situation - the fact that there was a meal in his future, or a potential gamble. Both seemed riveting, and he could sense every fiber in his body being excited over such a playful challenge. Her curiosity only made him sneer, crinkling a demonic smile in his whiskey optics before finding the air to breathe and speak a bit clearly for the other to comprehend. She seemed more intelligent than he initially assumed for a pathetic, yet delicious pup. There was more to her than what he had thought, and he couldn't help but find his own a bit of interest in her life - however, he mind told him to feed, and he would, but never could he resist a game of chance. "We'll see about that.. You see, darlin', I don't play by the rules very often.. but when I do, I can assure you, you'll get what you came for." He grinned wolfishly down at her, the side of his mouth curling to reveal only half of his stained teeth in a smirk. "If I were to kill you, your body would go to great use in feeding me. But if's a game you wish, a game you'll get. As long as we have conditions to who'll win." He said bluntly, his stance broad and strangely inviting - an aura he had harnessed long ago when he portrayed as an Autay among his natal pack. What fools they were. With his head so low to her level, which wasn't that shallow, but enough to strain his neck, the rogue turned his vision to the side. He could hear her heartbeat with the distance between them, her scent potent even above the amount of lavender that tried to relax him. It was overwhelming, he could barely contain himself, but he'd try - at least for the moment. His attention faced a tree across the large, purple pigmented meadow, it was deformed, that is, for it seemed to of been two trees at one point but have wrapped around one another to make one whole tree. The wanderer nodded, making sure the pup was following his gaze, "We're going to race to that tree and rally back to this spot." The wind began to pick up, pressing against his side harshly, but he remained still despite the pressure. "If I am to win.. I'll kill you. But if you are to win.. I will grant you whatever you wish." The rogue turned towards her to grin, waiting for an answer and wondering if she would even place a condition. She seemed like the type to do such, but he wasn't too sure on his suspicions. He couldn't judge, after all, there was more to a person than one could ever understand apart from the one within the body. His tongue lapped across his mouth, sliding through his lips and covering the maw which covered his teeth. "Do we have a deal?" When it came to gambling, Mjölnir was a rather fair wolf, which was strange coming from a rogue, but he liked to keep things stable, especially if food was involved. He'd live up his end of the bargain as long as things played out as they would, so he internally calmed himself enough to agree to a game with the pup anyway. The outcome was merely a mystery to him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

PostSubject: Re: My game is your destruction [Open] My game is your destruction [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 13:44

Giggles leaked from her speckled maw every now and again, body simply buzzing with excitement. Her emerald gaze sought out his coppery coloured gaze and she focused on it thoughtfully for a good few moments. He was just so different! Of course, the way he looked down at her wasn't good news for her- she knew that much. She wasn't stupid, but she was confident that he wasn't going to kill her right now. Because he was clever too, right? Which means he'd have to know she was worth too much to just die. Not without some insane act beforehand. She grinned to herself, small pearly white fangs visible as her lips tugged back at each corner. His longing was something so unique, it wasn't just a longing to kill, it was a hunger. So intriguing, the thirst for knowledge was like a drug. Her head tilted to the side as she stared up at him, something finally seemed to click and her eyes widened slightly. "My, my sir. I dare ask, are you fantasizing over eating me?" She didn't know if she was right or not, but her clever little mind had been matching expressions to longings, or hatreds or whatever and this really did match with the way she and other wolves eyed their future prey. This was definitely a first. It had been so long since something had been a first, this couldn't get any better! Well, if he didn't end up eating her it'd be the best anyway.

If he was having a difficulty in not eating her, her presence probably wasn't helping her and although she was so curious she just wanted to poke her nose around- she was sensible enough to force herself to step back a little bit. However her gaze never left his as her tail twitched from side to side with interest. "I've never met a wolf, who eats wolves? Is there a name for it? Why do you do it, is it an addiction, an obsession? Or do wolves simply taste better? Do others call you insane too?" Her tongue slipped out and ran across her fangs- instantly curious as to what wolf must taste like. Something in the back of her mind told her she should be disgusted by his thoughts, but why? He was merely seeking other tastes, if taste was so important to him then who was to argue. Like maybe food meant the same amount to him as pups meant to a mother, was it right to tell him that was wrong? She thought not. "We're quite alike" she finally breathed out "I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't specialize in wolf eating but we both share a eh..hobby you could say although it's something much stronger than that in my opinion which apparently doesn't mean much because that's the other thing. It's all just labels isn't it? Insane, unstable, disgusting...who's to give out to us for what we like? Does one scold a mother for loving her pups? No, so why should we be scolded for our own things we love? Maybe they disgust others, maybe others are scared it'll affect them but if they could just stay out of the damn way!" Her voice had turned to a growl, eyes narrowed. However after a few moments she would shake her head again and let a small little smile fall back into place although her eyes were as dark and as unreadable as ever.

He was speaking of the game, of course, the game...and the dangerous cloud of anger was penetrated by a ray of excitement at what was going to happen. He spoke quickly, getting straight to the point as she listened on eagerly. "Rules don't really exist, they're an illusion of fear to keep one in line. Promises, however, are more efficient. But once again...nothing happens if they're broken. Maybe you'll have an angry wolf but, what's the point in rules and promises if they can be broken it's obviously going to happen and alas you suddenly have a war on your paws. It's all the feeble strings of trust, which today I will play with like the other little fools for I am eager to play this game even if you are lying and it leads to my death. I'll just have to trust you." Her tone was sweet and lightly mocking, but it was playful- not actually meaning to offend as she stood and let her tail wave from side to side. Her gaze followed his as he told her what this particular game would be. A race...Her gaze returned to him and raked over his frame. A bit of an unfair game was it not? But who ever played fair? She sure as heck didn't. So maybe today she'd see what it was like to suffer it. What did she say before, she was all up for new experiences. So it was time to gamble with her own life, not like she'd get away alive if she didn't play anyway and she'd said if she was to die she'd have to do something stupid first. So this was things playing out well for her? Amusing. She was silent for a while, gaze flicking over a group of trees between them and their destination. She instantly started calculating things in her mind, looking for a way out of this alive. And finally there it was, risky but possible and that was all she had the time for right now. "Fiiiine" She began, finishing up her rough calculations as quick as possible. "I'll play your little game, BUT, I believe this is a little too easy for you rogue, no? You look like the type that enjoys a challenge right?" Her breath came quick and giddily as she spoke of the most important thing in this race "I need a 4 second head start. And I mean exactly that, no more and no less. If you break this then you lose, simple as. Don't think I'm stupid, rogue, I know there is no possible chance for me to beat you at a flat out race. Now, do we have a deal?"

She didn't give him a chance to reply as she turned and readied herself. Four seconds would make little to no difference, he'd still pass her out before she was halfway across the meadow. Which was why her plan as poorly thought out as it was, had to work. (She'd only had a mere minute or two to come up with this, okay?) "When I reach 4, I go, you continue on until you reach 8." She was so excited by this, she could almost sing for joy but she needed to focus. Oh how good it felt to be doing something that interested her enough to actually focus! She began counting aloud to four and once she hit the number off she went like a bullet. She was very quick, quickest out of her litter but still nothing against an adult male she'd bet. She sent a silent prayer that he waited the four seconds as she finally reached eight in her own mind and rammed her shoulder off the thin little trunk of a sapling as viciously as she could. She had avoided all large trees because hitting off the trunk off of one of them would do nothing but this little sapling, it sent the hold thing swaying like mad. The icicles were already starting to wobble as she hit off of it once more, it'd probably take him three seconds to reach her if he'd waited so she took off at a flat out sprint again- paws drumming off the snowy ground as she focused on the destination. She didn't exactly want to hurt him although she did not care much if she did, but her intention was merely to distract and delay with a shower of icicles. There were so many things that could go wrong, they might not fall, he mightn't have waited, she might have calculated the times wrong so that he passed before they fell. But there was nothing she could do now but run and hope he wasn't right behind her, ready to steal victory and with it, her life.

Back to top Go down
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

PostSubject: Re: My game is your destruction [Open] My game is your destruction [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 06:21

*bumps*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My game is your destruction [Open] My game is your destruction [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My game is your destruction [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1