Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secrets Beyond (Teren)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

Secrets Beyond (Teren) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Beyond (Teren) Secrets Beyond (Teren) Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 17:06

Noble had followed the ebony Alpha to the pack clearing. He stayed quiet, his eyes dancing with anger. His blue eyes strayed from the figure as new scents echoed within his nose. His eyes scanned the clearing and he took a deep breath. It was exactly like he pictured, and then some. It was both gruesome and beautiful. His anger grew inside as he thought about Agavos. He couldn't wait to tell everything about the pathetic excuse of a pack to his new leader. He let his ears go against his skull in submission as he peered at the his own paws and awaited to be spoken to. He shifted from paw to paw, standing very still as if he had been commanded to stand like a statue or die. He took deep breaths, scanning to look for the Alpha. He perked his ears and waited for commands, for the Alpha to turn against him and force all of Agavos' secrets out. The Alpha probably didn't even have to speak, but instead he could just look at Noble and he would drop out all information except the fact he wasn't their true Beta. But he smirked at the plot within his mind. Perhaps if he aimed far enough, he wouldn't just be an Omega, but he had information on Helidos, though it be outdated. He knew any information he had would be of use. He blinked his eyes slowly, searching the camp clearing of his new home. He'd find a den later, and decide whether or not he liked it there.

OOC- Sorry it's tiny. This should... take place the day he got switched? If not, I'll change the post around.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Beyond (Teren) Secrets Beyond (Teren) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 08:40

Teren did not know what to think of such a transaction, but it was done. If he wanted to, he would kill the Beta. As he walked, he was almost to the entrance of his den, when he remembered he was being followed. He turned to face the other. He stared down to the male. For a wolf that was supposed to be a Beta, he was very submissive. Teren surmised that this was for the fact that he did not know Teren... or perhaps this wolf never was a Beta? Who was to know? Lies were as easy to tell to a stranger as it would be to tell a single wolf who you actually knew. If he had been so concerned with the truth, he never would have agreed to such a trade. As he stared to the wolf beneath him, he decided his words. "Three things you need to know here. First, do not get in my way. This means obey what I say and you will not be killed. Second, obey the commands of the wolves higher ranked than you. I do not take insubordination lightly. I have chosen each individual for a good reason. Third, you must prove your worth here. If you cannot do as asked of you, then you will be removed of your rank, and possibly killed. Erenyx is not a pack for the weak and lazy. If you wish to act lame, I will make you permanently. As for your rank, you will be a Warrior from now on. Prove to me that you are of worth to me, and this could change for you. We also have rank challenges here, so if you feel you want to call someone out, go ahead. If you have any questions, speak them now. If you have questions later, go find another wolf to ask."
Back to top Go down
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Beyond (Teren) Secrets Beyond (Teren) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 11:17

Noble perked his ears as he listened thoughtfully. He understood completely, and he had only a few questions. He would wait until the Alpha had finished speaking, and then he would lift his head slightly and look up at the Alpha with respect. "As a Beta to a wimp of an Alpha, it is my pleasure to be here now." He gladly hissed out the words as he thought about Desmond. He lowered his gaze to think in silence. "First, who are the high ranks, and what are their ranks that way I do not seem foolish." He meant it in respect, but he didn't want to think or confuse two high ranks. He wanted to know what the Alpha thought of each high rank, his blue eyes dancing as he pondered which he would want to challenge, if he even dared to do so. "Secondly, What do you want to know about Agavos?" He paused to explain his last question. "I will tell you everything, honestly. You are my new Alpha and my loyalties, that you have already earned when you captured the worthless Scout and sent Agavos into a frenzy, are yours no matter what." He could taste the venom as he spoke, but it wasn't directed to his new Alpha, but more so directed to the idiot Rogue gone Alpha. His blue eyes stayed upon the brute, indirectly looking at him, yet with respect all the same. He stood proudly, just enough to make it seem like he had been Beta before. He knew how to act, and he knew how to fake a life. He had done it before, and he would do it again. Everything would be good again, he would obey the Alpha with his very life on the line, he would lie only to protect himself and he would live to be the very thing Erenyx needed. He could feel the anger dancing within his mind and heart, a rage that would never be calmed.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Beyond (Teren) Secrets Beyond (Teren) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 13:44

"My pack is unlike any other in these lands. My first Beta is named Irrationality. He has served me well for my time here. The second Beta is my brother, Reaper. I have an Elite named Ariste. She is trustworthy thus far and strong. Soon, my brother Lyonitus will be her equal in rank, though even then he surpasses her in every way. I have a single Guardian, Tundra a female who has killed a great rival of mine. Then I have my brother, Caspian, who is my Delta and a female Delta named Braelyn. Those are the only ranks I have currently." Teren looked to the other, listening to his words about the other pack. He had to admit he was curious how a Rogue was able to make a pack and then still be in control of it. "I wish to know everything you learned about Desmond. He took some good fighters from my pack and I do intend to make him pay for it. Anything you know, I wish to know." Teren stared to the other, curious as to what he would be able to tell him. He hoped that this wolf knew things and not just making up false words to tide him over.
Back to top Go down
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Beyond (Teren) Secrets Beyond (Teren) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 14:24

Noble smirked and nodded. "Two male Betas? I'm impressed. Not many of the packs around here exclude the... females." He hissed slightly, eyes shifting to look around before speaking much more boldly. "I'll start at the top. Alpha Desmond. He's both good and bad, more of a wimp than anything else. He's indecisive and he chooses oddly for ranks. His ways are... chosen by his other Beta, Fel. He favors her, and looks to her for guidance instead of making his own choices... but when he does make his own choice, it's still heavily influenced by her. His ways are... Rogueish. He's used to being alone and he seems distant from his pack." He paused as he thought about Emily, a glint of evil echoing into his eyes. "Next in line, Beta Fel. I hear rumors she was originally in Helidos, switched to Erenyx and became... upset that she was demoted from Beta. I don't know much about her, we both had different ways of training the wolves, keeping our eyes out on them. She's strict in her ways, and hard to get to know." He paused and thought about who else was in rank. "Delta Desoto and Delta Breeze. They are polar opposites. Both are unique and important to Desmond though. I didn't both getting to know them, but both have bad tempers and snap pretty easily at other pack mates." He tilted his head as he thought. "The Scout, Esme, she's Quinn's sister, I believe. Honestly, she's weak and lame, but it seems that the Alpha is... fond of her." He stopped and then smirked to himself. "Apprentice Striker, he was Apprenticing to one of the Warriors I believe, isn't he from Erenyx? He survived the pup fights, thats what he said." He didn't say much on Striker since he didn't really know. "Warrior Azrael was the only one I can recall that was worth anything, perhaps better than the others, yet he kept to himself. It was... odd. None of the others seem to really jog my memory. But in all, Agavos is very much like Helidos except they are run by a bigger idiot." He wanted to snap somethings neck, he could have droned on about every single wolf, but he only listed the ones that seemed important. He shrugged, as if to dismiss the whole pack. "I'm not fond of Agavos. I joined as one the first members, was made Beta soon afterwards only because the pack wanted me to do so, perhaps they thought I'd over-throw Desmond, but I was very... distant and merely kept my eye on things." He finished, explaining why he didn't really care about Agavos and gave his loyalty to his new Alpha very easily.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Beyond (Teren) Secrets Beyond (Teren) Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 18:29

"It was for the better of my pack. Females allow their emotions to get int he way. With winter approaching, I knew I would need two males by my side that I trusted more than the rest of the wolves. Faes worry about their young and hormones, the sort like that. They are too selfish. But you must be curious why I do have then in positions? Ariste and Braelyn are two of the strongest faes I have met." But the male continued to tell him of the wolves under Desmond. The next was Fel, a wolf who once served him when she brought a severed ear as a gift. "Yes, I know of Fel. She used to fight beneath me. I made her my Beta as well, but once she was faced with a weaker opponent, I decided to demote her. That wolf should have been slaughtered, but she was not. She did not show me her best, so she was demoted. She left shortly after that. I guess she felt she deserved far much more than she was actually worth." The Deltas he spoke of meant nothing to him. He had possibly heard one of their names before, Desoto... but it was not for certain. He thought little of the old wolves in his pack that were of little significance to him. But then he spoke of Esmé, the wolf he had just returned home. That wolf was related to Quinn? Immediately, the male started to pace back and forth. His hulking form pushed the snow out of his path, leaving two narrow piles to his sides. He snarled and growled to himself as he continued to listen. He wished she would have stayed with him, that he would have known. He never would have traded Desmond for such a wolf. He would have forced his will upon her, forced her to breed his young and then when they could finally understand their lives, he would kill them and make her watch. He wanted to destroy all of Quinn's family. What would be worse than to watch your own offspring being killed? Another name came from the brute's lips. Striker. The name had been from the past, a pup from a litter. Yes, he tried to recall which litter it was from, but then it all came rushing back to him. This male, this Striker, he had survived the fights. But how? His little self was last seen being ripped from the cliff and falling into the abyss. His pace quickened. But the worst name was mentioned and instantly Teren could feel the rage building and trying to get out. He snarled and growled angrily as he thrashed about. He reached up to a nearby tree, grabbed a branch and ripped it from the trunk. He thrashed his head about from side to side, breaking the branch as he did so. His growls and snarls were louder than before and under his muffled tone he hissed, "how are you still alive?" Quickly he whipped his head to stare at Noble. "Go, you may leave now.."
Back to top Go down
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Beyond (Teren) Secrets Beyond (Teren) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 11:00

Noble wasn't very shocked to see Teren act angered. He listened to the words and then shifted from paw to paw as the Alpha tore apart a branch. He smirked, quietly enjoying the view. What had ticked him off though? He shrugged at the thought. His blue gaze cornered the Alpha in his mind, watching him thrash about like a young pup told he couldn't have rank yet. He glanced around the clearing and nodded slowly as he was told to leave. "Would hate to see what you'd do to a wolf when angered." He mumbled, referring to the broken branch and the Alpha. He shook his shoulders and turned to leave. He wandered around the pack clearing a bit, finding a den he liked and then crawling inside and curling into a ball. His head rest upon his flank as he peered out of the empty den with blue eyes that dared anyone to bother him. He was enjoying the memory of watching his new Alpha react to everything he had said.

-Noble Exits-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Beyond (Teren) Secrets Beyond (Teren) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets Beyond (Teren)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1