Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Hatred For One (Azrael)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

True Hatred For One (Azrael) Empty
PostSubject: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 12:54

It had been three days since Desmond had come to rescue her from Erenyx, and yet she still felt the creeping eyes of Teren everywhere. While she had not been damaged physically, she had been damaged mentally, and not many could see it. She broke down in front of her alpha, made herself look like a fool. She felt like a fool, for becoming as broken as she had. Pieces of her former self seemed to keep slipping away, and a lot of it had made her joyus. She felt dark, depressed and alone. Teren had killed her sister, ripped her life away from her. She had not been able to say goodbye. The light dying from Quinn's eyes was the last thing she saw before the large black brute took her away. He could have done more, he could have broken her further with rape and torture. But he had left her alone, to fancy his new captive. A shiver raced down her spine at the thought of having Teren's pups. Winter had come along, reminding her that the heat was upon her. She could smell her own scent, and knew it was captivating. She closed her eyes finally reaching her destination, taking a seat and sigh softly.

She had come to the beach, which was quiet and tried to relax. Many pent up feelings were inside her, and she wanted to let them out. She wanted to scream, howl, tear something apart, but most of all she just wanted to sit in silence and not hear his voice. The death of Quinn had really punished her, and she knew that Teren had seen that. Opening her soft golden eyes, she laid down against the cold sand, the chill of the snow making her sigh. She felt a soft breeze ruffle her fur as she laid still watching the waves lap against the shore. Soon it would begin to ice over, and then real winter would begin. She swished her tail from side to side, wiggling uncomfortably thinking about how hard this heat would be. She had birthed no pups, and had no mate. She was getting older...soon she would not be able to have her own pups. This thought frightened her, it made her twinge with guilt. She had spent so much time thinking about others she had not thought about herself. The thought of pups brought an ache to her heart. She hadn't even considered them until now. Shaking her head, she looked towards the grey waves. Many feelings were crashing around inside of her like a storm, but one stood out far more than the rest, and that was hatred. A hatred for Teren, was clear in the eyes of most..but he had taken something away from her that she would never get back. He would have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information
Purchases: XL - 94cm

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 09:50

Azrael had found himself wandering the lands of Agavos. This was his home. His family, all gone. He only had himself to blame. The large male walked along the shoreline. Even the water, as cold as it was, did not force him to drift from his thoughts of family and a life once more. What he was doing now, it wasn't living. It was only breathing. In order for him to live again, he would need a reason. In order for him to feel, he would need to try. But trying was hard, after such loss. Trying was harder than even thinking about trying. How was one supposed to forget a family and pups? How does a wolf forget the good times and the best times? With Ebonee, there were no bad times. Little waves splashed at his paws, soaking them with salt water. He moved effortlessly, and luckily there had been little amounts of snow here. It was not long before he saw another wolf here as well. He walked up behind her, looking out to the rocking waves and to her form before him. "What brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 20:11

(Sorry this took far to long to reply too. )

The waves which had drawn up close to her had slid back into their normal space, lapping gently at the shore. The air was quiet, besides the breeze that whistled through a few of the rocks and the water lapping at the rocks. Many things were crossing her mind, mostly due to the events that had happened but also her past. The air was clear with the smell of the ocean, which made most wolves cringe but she liked it well enough to actually sit here and try to feel relaxed. After speaking with Desmond, she had really let go and felt like a fool. However, she had felt better, despite the turmoil rolling inside of her now. Silence seemed to partake in her natural events of grief, and she had not spoken to very many about the incident. While twisted up in her own thoughts, she did not hear or smell the approach of the dark wolf. It was his deep voice that made her snap out of her thoughts, and a shiver of fear had gone down her spine for a moment before she was relieved with the scent of Agavos. She turned to gaze upon Azrael silently, her golden eyes troubled. "Getting rid of impure thoughts, or at least trying to. The past will cling to me for all eternity after what has happened." She said quietly to him, noting how he sat not far from her. She turned around so she was facing him, her ears flicking at the noises. They all seemed louder now that she had been pulled from her thoughts. Breathing in his scent, she spoke softly. "What brings you here? Thoughts chase you away as well?"  She asked, trying to bring a smile to her lips, which seemed to have failed. She had meant for it to be a joke, but she was not in the joking mood.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 12:58

"I have been trying to do that since I was a pup. Unfortunately, it is not something which can be completed within a day... or a lifetime, come to find." Azrael looked to her then stared out to the water before them. The waves crashed against the rocks, pulling back to the sea and returning. He stared to the large rock structure and its natural arch. It was an interesting structure that the lands had created. How it happened, he was not sure. Azrael enjoyed the life in this pack. He looked back to the fae before him. "Forgive me for asking, but I just don't see a small fae like yourself really going through anything that would keep you up at night. You look as if you have had all your food given to you from your mother's maw." He had not tried to be rude about it, but the old days of faes being mistreated was very much over. He hadn't heard any of the other packs treating faes as he had seen way back when. "The things I have seen and have done, is not something you would want to hear about. It's very dark and evil. I wouldn't want to upset you, fae."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 19:12

A sigh would escape her as she listened to Azrael speak, not at all upset by his words. She knew he was correct in saying that even in the weeks that would come she would not be so keen on being who she was before. "I wish it were simpler, to let it go. Then again...that is what memory is made for." She said to him, glancing at him before back to the water. She felt more at peace here, drawn to it because of the calming sound it washed around her. Not many wolves would know of what happened, partly because it was Desmond who rescued her and partly because he was silent when it came to such notices. If he were to announce about the war she would feel pride, but also hatred. She loathed herself for being caught, and seeing the horrors that had happened. She took no offense to his words, and looked to him as he spoke briefly about what he had gone through. She didn't even know where to begin, until she spoke quietly. "Teren." Saying the name sent chills down her spine, making her shudder and close her eyes. "She killed my sister, Quinn...in front of me. He captured me, imprisoned me and dragged me into war with Helidos. Helidos lost when Teren killed Quinn." The memories were back, just as soon as she said them. She shook her head, and turned away from him once more. She closed her eyes, and was silent for a few moments. "I hate him." She whispered softly to Azrael.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2015, 09:05

Such was true and he understood how hard it was to let something go. His whole life he had hated one single being and still, he hated him. He hated everything about him. His eyes though, they were filled with hatred and a wish to create as much evil and chaos as he could in this world. His frame alone was enough to stop a wolf in its tracks, possibly even a bear. The last time he had sen the massive monster was when he was home, in Haven's Grove. The beast found him then, but he would be the one to find him now. He hoped that Teren did not know that he was here. He would be seeking his revenge. She told him of the short version of what happened, possibly because it was too dreadful to recall the action play-by-play. He could tell she was suffering from this. Hell, any wolf with a working eye would know she was suffering. "Teren has forced my family to suffer as well, since I was one year old. My mother had lived in her own pack, had a family and everything. One night, some wolves went into their camp and captured her. They forced her to live in a pack filled with only male wolves. Teren had ordered such a thing, and each of them took turns with her during mating season. When me and my four siblings were born, we were forced into training. In the first year, I witnessed so much pain and blood, it was shocking. When we no longer needed our mother's milk, Teren had her killed right before our eyes and he forced us to watch. When we were exactly one year old, we were forced to fight one another to the death. Only one of us would be allowed to live. Unfortunately, that was me. I killed my two brothers and my two sisters. I was then given the name 'Azrael the Sinister'. Before that time, I was just 'Silver Eyes'. After that happened, I was granted a rank and forced to train relentlessly. I became something I hated, I was emotionless for so long, even helping my 'pack' bring faes to the lands. I guarded them so they would not run away. But one night, it dawned on me that this was not the life for me, so I released a fae and we ran. She went her way, and I went my own. I never looked back and I never planned to go back. I ended up finding a new pack, a real pack..." Azrael pondered if he should share that whole story. Perhaps another time, or if she would ask him. But it really had nothing to do with Teren, that was entirely something else. Still though, it haunted his dreams and his thoughts. Mostly, he thought of Ebonee and his young. But he needed to tell more of the monster, and not allow his brain to sidetrack him in all different directions. "He found me and a friend. He told her lies about me, and tried to turn her against me. But our friendship was far too strong for all that. Instead, we had a small fight but he decided to leave, not wishing to take on two Warriors. I have not seen him since, but I was told by Desoto that Teren is here. In fact, I heard he is the Alpha of another pack here. I will be seeking him out soon enough." But now that his words of Teren were finished, he heard her mention Quinn. Quinn was a unique name, and very uncommon. There had only been one Quinn he knew, and at the time, she was a Warrior. She was promoted to Elite with her mate, Kraven. Yes, he knew Quinn well. It was unpleasing to hear that he too had killed another wolf that was kind to him. "I know of your sister, well, I do know her. I met her in Cedar Grove where she served our Alphess, Dahlia. Quinn was a kind soul and she loved her family dearly. Unfortunately we were not in the same pack for long, but I heard she became Alphess in another pack, Maple Woods. I am sorry you had to witness such a travesty, but I too know what you are going through. It will not be easy to move on from, but only the strong survive."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2015, 08:47

There was a silence between them, and while her words had been short she wasn't sure what he was thinking. Looking to him now, her golden eyes soft in the darkening light she wondered what could have happened to him. Probably more than I will ever know. She thought to herself, watching Azrael as he began to speak. Closing her eyes as he began, she imagined it all. His voice pulled her into the story, and she listened she could feel her skin crawling. That poor fae, dragged away from her home. Taking turns with her..but the prize was breeding pups. A shiver ran down her spine as she continued to listen her ears twitching. She flinched at his words, a soft sound escaping her soft black lips. He killed Quinn in front of me..has he no soul? Soft golden eyes opening to look at the dark brute, listening to him. She felt awful for what he had gone through, killing his own siblings. Hearing him continue on, she was glad that he had released the fae. "You honored her by helping to release her." She quietly after he had paused in his words wondering if to continue on. Listening to him, she looked to him now in surprise by his words. Seeking him out? No one else needs to die because of Teren. She thought to herself, shivering slightly. "Seeking him, is like finding a cougar. He is dangerous, this you know. If you do go look for him...you need to be careful." She said softly to him, swallowing hard. Smiling softly at his words about Quinn, she felt better because of it. Desmond had helped her push through, but Azrael was making her see the good things. Quinn was in a better place, and she had done many great things. "Quinn, she was a great sister. Just as Lark was, I am ashamed to say that I could not save Quinn. I was to shocked, and she died. But I know now that it would have cost me my life as well. Thankyou Azrael, for your kind words and your story. I know your life was not easy, but the strong survive. You have survived." Her tail wagged very softly behind her as she gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 08:28

"You are welcome. But honestly, if I know Teren, and I do... There are other wolves who hate him as well and will wish him dead. Teren would be foolish to fight me now. He is old, growing weaker and weaker as each passing day goes by. I am in my prime, and I was once an Alpha. Not just any wolf can accomplish that." He looked to her with a gaze of understanding. "What he has done to both of our lives will never change. We cannot do anything to fix it, but we can do something to prevent it from happening to anyone else. I have heard a rumor that there is a wolf here, who escaped his lands during a pup fight. These kinds of things cannot continue and I will make sure they do not. But I am no fool either, I know it will take the perfect timing and I will need help. I would not be so foolish as to lose my own life to the monster." Azrael looked to her, then back to the rock formation within the sea. Like the rock, he would stay, but like the retreating waves, hopefully Teren would never return. Azrael had no plans to be Alpha, but if he killed the wolf who was one, he would hope the wolves of Erenyx would elect a good leader for them. His days as a ruler were over, and he wanted no part of it. Should he ever find love again, a love comparable to his last, he would wish to spend every waking moment with her, not forced to leave her constantly and care for the pack as a whole. He had missed so much in the lives of his family, and that was something he did not wish to repeat. "So what will you do now... I'm sorry... what was your name? I know I've seen you around the pack, but I am horrible with names from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2015, 10:36

"While I agree with your words about other wolves wishing him dead, I have heard many speak ill of Teren. He is older yes, but he can still fight. He is dangerous even with age against him." She said hiding the surprise in her tone as he spoke about being an alpha before coming to these lands. Nodding her head in agreement, she could only hope that time would play well in ever wolfs favor. "Preventing another wolf from going through what has happened to us will make a difference. Once Teren has been slain...it seems the world may know comfort." She said and then flicked her ears in surprise. Pup fights? What on earth? She thought to herself, wondering what wolf escaped and what horrors he had gone through. "They sound awful...something I could not bare to see. It needs to end before it becomes any worse than it already has. You will have help, while some wolves fear him, other hate him. We are the ones who hate, and he will fall. I feel this in my heart." Now there was only silence between them, letting the emotional feelings calm. She knew exactly how he felt. Teren was a monster, and he would need to be stopped. He had taken away her family, one of the few things she had cared about. She had come to these lands in search of them, and while she now had more duties she still sought for them. Finding Agavos made her life change, but what had happened she would never forget. Looking to Azrael as he spoke, her golden eyes soft she smiled to him slightly. "It is alright, sometimes I am not good with names either." She said before answering him, "Esmé" It was a single word that slipped from her lips, and it held some meaning to others but to her, at the moment it was deadweight. While she was feeling better about many things, she felt she was still not good enough for the pack.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 16:57

TAG: Scout Esmé
WORD COUNT: 300
NOTES: ...Nothing...
Even in such a somber conversation, Azrael was able to find a certain hilarity to her words. She spoke of him still being able to fight and do everything he could before. This wolf was nothing to be scared of, not for Azrael at least. Teren was a monster, yes, but he was not something to shy away from. If anything, Azrael would need to prove to not only this fae, but the rest of the world, that Teren was mortal - just as all of them were. Azrael lifted his eyes from the surroundings and stared to Esmé. "I fear nothing in this world. When death comes, and it will, it will not be by the mouth of Teren. But if I do pass before my time, then it was meant to be. I will welcome it. I have had too much and lost it all for me to feel any kind of regret or remorse for my own life. I have nothing now, only a revenge to plot and victory to take." He did not mean to be rude towards the fae, but she did not understand. Of everything he had ever owned, ever loved, it was all gone. Nothing was ever going to come back. Azrael only had himself now and the pack he forced himself to join. These wolves were strange, too worried about what other may think to do the right thing, or what was best for the pack as a whole. He needs to be killed, Teren needs to no longer be breathing. The old Alpha looked to the fae beside him. She was small, and very different from him. "You still have yet to tell me what you will do from now on? Will you continue to be the scout for our pack?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 09:23

TAG: name      

NOTES: Speaking Thinking Actions

The brisk wind came and went, buffeting against them as they sat. It ruffled Esmé's fine white and grey fur. She felt her whole back twitch with the cold air that crawled against her skin. Her eyes wandering over the subtle land, they were brought back to the large black brute before her. Azrael, a fine specimen and with the hardness he had in his heart, she knew that he had kindness. Just from his story she knew he did. Hearing his words, she could hear the slight sharpness in them. Although she did not take his words rude she had not meant to insult him. "Death comes to everyone, it is those that had fallen to Teren that knew what evil was. The ones who are left behind are stained because of it. Even if you say you have nothing, you have more than you think." Pausing for a few moments, wondering if she was just insulting him more she spoke. "You are in a pack, whether or not you feel anything towards Agavos you are still apart of it. You also have your memories. At least the better ones. Cherish those rather than focus on the darker times. Even as I say this, I know that you cherish those memories."

Sitting quiet now, she went over his words again. She understood him, at least why he didn't fear anything. He hadn't known any better, and despite having to do what he did he still understood between right and wrong. Esmé was glad that he had done the right thing, and that made him different. Flicking her tail pressing it against her side she looked to Azrael once more as he spoke blinking at his words in surprise. The thought of not being a scout for the pack hadn't crossed her mind. It was a title she had earned and even with this first mess up, she knew she could do better. Desmond had told her to train, which didn't appeal to her, but she knew it was for the best. "I will always be the scout for Agavos, at least up until something changes my mind or I die. It is my duty to find answers for the pack, and despite what I have gone through I shouldn't let that break me. I am hurting yes, but i'm sure by now, everyone is tired of hearing it." She said with a slight sigh, before shrugging her shoulders. "The thought of quitting never really crossed my mind." She said to him before thinking back to Quinn, knowing that Azrael had spoke of her. "Quinn did many things, most I had not seen. I am glad that you knew her, even if it was for a short amount of time."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Hatred For One (Azrael) True Hatred For One (Azrael) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Hatred For One (Azrael)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1