Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

United We Stand (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

United We Stand (Open) Empty
PostSubject: United We Stand (Open) United We Stand (Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 23:31

The cream and grey male wandered through the forest. The early morning sunlight lit up the snow, making it sparkle and glint. It was pretty, but the glare on Sunny days could be annoying after awhile. Thunder let his paws guide him as he enjoyed the crisp cold of late winter. His brilliant blue gaze scanned his surroundings with interest. He had been here once before, and had met another packmate. The brute wasn't hunting at the moment, for he had done so at dawn. He had caught some hares in a field and brought them to camp for the rest of the pack. The light pelted wolf was sad to know Faith had disappeared. It made him all the more determined to keep his remaining sister safe. Rose was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, but he still felt like he should make sure she was ok. She was strong, and it made him very proud to know she was now Alphess. The male smiled to himself. She has Sitka too. He thought. The rustic Delta seemed trustworthy, which reassured the creamy brute. The first few nights after the war he had terrible visions of that awful brute - named Teren or something - going after his sister. Her new title worried him a bit, for it might have put a target on her pelt. Thunder worried he wasn't helping enough, but he hoped she knew he was always here for her. Now, after seeing the pack recover a bit, he was a bit more reassured. His mind had calmed down once more, and the beast within once again had slumbered after the fight.

Thunder ambled along, dismissing his thoughts and simply focusing on the forest around him. Sometimes, the male truly felt lonely, even in Helidos. I could spend more time with friends...not that I have many. Nnlya maybe... Emilia, Rose...and Sitka. That's about it. Oh! Mar- no. Marrok is dead. He died for the sake of us all though. He won't be forgotten. I need to make better efforts to get to know everyone. He thought. It wasn't typical of him to be very social. He had not spent much of his time among other wolves, and the time he had spent with others wasn't usually to simply enjoy their company. Thunder wasn't used to that and had never grown up that way. Instead, he was alright just being surrounded by nature. Maybe I'll become used to spending time with others...sounds kinda nice actually. The hunter mused. He would try his best, especially now. Helidos needed to be strong, it needed to be united, and he would do his part to contribute to that.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Size 89cm

United We Stand (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand (Open) United We Stand (Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2016, 10:27

It was a rather sunny winter day in Helidos. The sunshine blaring down upon the white veil of crisp snow. Spring was fast approaching and it seemed the sunshine was trying desperately to melt the white stuff for good. When it would succeed, no one could be sure. Trekking through the slushy white stuff was a gangly dark pelted figure. His steps were swift, as he went along his long narrow head held about shoulder height. Long narrow maw twitching as he drew in the world of scents around him. It was a peaceful morning, Teeku couldn't help but feel at ease. Despite all that had occurred since his arrival in Helidos, it was still a safe haven to him. Yet lately his safe place amongst Helidos had been lacking social interaction. At least interaction amongst his own packmates, he'd met plenty of outsiders. Some of which he could of gone a lifetime without ever seeing and been perfectly content. Alas things didn't always go as one wished, something Teeku knew all too well.

Dodging a large slumped over tree trunk, Teeku suddenly notices he's not alone. Ahead ambling along, was the form of a creamy furred brute. Scenting the air quickly, Teeku relaxes when he notes the distinctive Helidos scent on his fur. Tail flickering back and forth, Teeku quickens his pace to catch up with his pack mate. " Good morning." he calls, his voice light and friendly. He'd noticed the brute around before, after the war. Though he couldn't quite place his name. Yet something about him was oddly familiar. " I don't think we've met before. My name's Teeku." He dips his skull politely, a kind smile on his narrow maw. His deep amber eyes glinting in the sunshine, Teeku tilts his skull slightly. Nothing but warmth and curiosity could be found in the depths of his gaze. He was eager to perhaps make friends with this brute. He had so few at the moment, it was pitiful.

[ Hope you don't mind me joining^^]
Back to top Go down

United We Stand (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1