Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Empty
PostSubject: Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 13:29

Something lurked within the shadows of the frost covered trees. It's paws making no noise as it slipped through the snow. Its frame small and dark, illuminated occasionally by the eerie glimmer of the moon. It was revealed to be a wolf of some sort. It's voice filling the air around him, in a quiet sing song way, he sung.
"Come little darlings, won't you sing.
Come little darlings, won't you play.
Come little darlings, follow me now.
Come little darlings, we have things to kill
Come little darlings, won't you now...."

His voice trailing off into a hum, as he tread along. The song continuing in his head, in the voice of his mother. Pausing, the brute shook his skull letting out a soft chuckle, well more of a cackle. " Mother can't help you now." He murmured, his pale green eyes glinting as he tread out into a patch of moonlight. It revealed his small compact body, his dark mess of fur. Illuminating the flecks of silver on his face, where his pale round eyes reflected the brilliant moonlight. Short rounded muzzle twitching, the brute raised his face to the air, inhaling deeply a wide grin spread across his face. " At last I've found you..." He cackled his voice barely audible. For before him lay the border he'd been seeking. The border of a pack, sure he'd found many on his travels. Yet this one drew him, there were many in this area, yet this one was the one. He just knew... Tilting his head back the small brute let out a howl, calling for all to hear. His beady round gaze flickering manically around as he did so. He'd never summoned a pack upon him before, it felt so.... wrong. But then why did it give him such a rush? Cackling again, the brute allowed his rounded haunches to slide into the snow below. There he fixed his eyes ahead, whilst humming his little song.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 14:32

A call on the howling winds brought the demon’s strides to a stop. She exhaled slowly, turning from the path of one duty to follow a more urgent one, as she was close to the borders herself. Why not, after all? It would only benefit her to know her pack mates personally. So she set off, traveling over the snow smoothly with her toes spread to increase her surface area and decrease pressure. Her paws were large enough as they were, but her weight required this extra effort for a swift trip. Though she did not rush, walking at an amble instead. When she broke through the frozen brush, she emerged with purpose. Her lifeless, frozen orbs attached themselves onto the shaggy black figure before her. He bore the colors of Teren, but was nowhere as large as he. Still, her gaze attacked him without mercy as she approached, challenging his to meet her. Her abnormal tail raised at a height that was appropriate for her rank, the fur swaying like a flag in the wind while she stepped closer. With voice like gravel and depth like the frozen sea, she spoke, “What business have you that is so important here? Speak your name and purpose briskly. I’ve little time for your useless songs.” Her lips rippled up in waves as she spoke, intermediately showing her teeth. Fel expected a short, blunt answer and a little respect, stepping closer and thereby closing the space between them. Her neck craned in order to protect itself and maintain a steady glare at the other.

// Rage against the dying of the light
tag  | ###  | notes:
credit to kenz.

Last edited by Beta Fel on February 8th 2016, 13:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 15:38

“ Oh looky looky someone heard my call.”

The brute said, his song trailing off into the night abruptly. He lets out a half cackle and slowly rises from his seat within the snow. He doesn’t rise far however, instead choosing to keep his form low, his legs bent, head down and a little to the side. His eyes averted from the black beast before him, he chose to watch her teeth instead of her eyes. Don’t want to piss this beasty off! No no, he thought as she ambled up before him. Her voice ringing out into the night, frosty as the ice that clung to the naked trees around them. Brrr! He thought. Frosty one she is! Holding back another cackle, he is quick to address her questions. " Oh do please pardon me! I seek to cause you no harm m'lady. My name is Crow, I am a loner, not from here though." He says in a gleeful tone, turning his maw back towards the direction he'd come. " Why I have come you ask? Eh good question, good question indeed. You see, I ask myself that question too." He murmurs ears pressed to his skull, as he turned his face back in her direction. " I think I have come to a decision however m'lady. if you'd be so kind as to hear me out?" He remarks, not waiting for a response he continues. " I will not lie to you m'lady I am no angel. I am in fact a thief and a good thief at that. I have survived up until this point on my hunting skills supplemented by thieving from packs just like this." He gestures around them with his short thick maw. Licking his lips, he continues. " But I must admit m'lady this life I lead it gives me little pleasure. Constantly running you see?" He murmurs his speech showing how little he ever spoke. " I do not wish to be a thief no more m'lady, nor do I wish to spend the rest of my days alone. I do not lie, when I say I wish to retire that life and start anew. if you'd consider having me that is?" He finishes cocking his skull sideways questioningly, his body poised for flight. If this she-wolf did not accept him he knew  a chase would surely follow. He was ready for this, in fact he expected it.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 22:20

Fel watched him lower himself and submit and, with more of a grunt than the word itself, she ordered for him to, “Rise.” Though even she could not deny… She enjoyed watching him and others cower beneath her. When he opened his mouth, however, Fel received a small surprise. Another insane one in this land… Despicable. But yet, it is often those who are crazy who do great damage in war. He could be useful, if someone could eventually beat some courage into him. “A thief, and what of it? Our alpha held the title of a rogue, and I of an exile and alleged murderer. We are an entire pack of true misfits, and we are strong for it. But your past titles mean nothing here, unless you uphold them. And if you do… Let’s just say you’ll be lucky if you answer to me, for I will dispatch you immediately and save you the pain of punishment.” She paused, glancing over his form in a routine and critical inspection. He did not seem to carry any obvious diseases, nor was he physically weak. She couldn’t say the same about his mind. “I am beta Fel of Agavos, and the sole wolf in this pack holding my rank. I answer and speak on behalf of Alpha Desmond here. And yes, he may take in the strangest of folk, but I will not allow any useless wolves living on our lands and eating our food that our hard-working hunters provide. If you are to come in, your purpose is to serve and strengthen the pack. So what can you offer Agavos that would make you worthy of our time?”

tag  | ###  | notes:
credit to kenz.

Last edited by Beta Fel on February 8th 2016, 13:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 12:26

Crow who'd half expected to feel the snap of jaws coming his way is surprised when he is ordered to rise. He chortles, a wide grin spreading across his face. His body slowly lifting from the snow it scraped. Even at his full height, Crow came no where near the fae's size. Head cocked backwards just to look up at her face, his beady green gaze still watching her teeth instead of her eyes. Down in her shadow, he looked like a mere pup compared to this behemoth creature before him. Her frosty tone, breaking the air once more, he cocks his head sideways ears flickering to catch her words. They bring a cackle to his throat and a gleam to his beady gaze. " Oh dearie, I meant nothing by it. I simply wished to be honest with you. Ya know... transparent... no tricks? You see my mother taught me not to lie..." He chuffs at this statement and shakes his skull. " She never took her own advice my mother, but eh what's the saying? Do as I say, not as I do?" He cackles once more before allowing his face to fall into a more serious look. " Oh m'lady I wouldn't dream of resorting back to my thieving ways. That is why I am here you see. I dislike being a thief... " pale green gaze gleaming he licks his lips again. " And if I did... well" He cackles some more the noise trailing off into a snicker. " As you said you'd straighten me out. So kind of you..." He purrs, feeling her eyes wash over him like a wave of frigid water. Followed by that oh so gravely voice of hers. Heart thrumming rapidly in his chest, Crow absorbed her words like a sponge. When she finished, he didn't hesitate to answer.

" Oh of course Beta Fel, M'lady." he cooed, another grin plastered on his face. It made him look even more maniacal than before, if that was even possible. He shifts his weight from paw to paw, as he continued, " I wouldn't dream of coming here if I hadn't thought I could be of use you and your Agavos. Mighty foolish that would of been..." He mumbles. Meanwhile in that small skull of his he gathered up his thoughts, ready to spew out whatever needed to be said to gain him membership to this Agavos. What better place for a wolf of his disposition than a pack full of misfits? In fact it was down right poetic. Clearing his throat he continues, " Useful skills... right. Well first off I am a stealthy brute. Had to be you see. I snuck around many pack's lands without their consent. If I was no good at it, well..." He laughs, " I'd be dead now wouldn't I?" He smirks and continues on, " Secondly... I can hunt small game mostly. Though who knows what I could do with a few big ol' wolfies like yourself to aid me. Might be able to drag in a buck or two. They ain't bright creatures them bucks. Without them big antlers and sharp hooves... well they'd be doomed." Chortling to himself again he takes a soft breath " As far as blood shed goes, well as you can see I am not exactly built for battle. Though if one was to try an sink their teeth into me I could give them a good time. Maybe even put a few holes in their appendages, dirt to the eyes works wonders too..." Another cackle accompanies his words. " But alas none of that is what I excel at doing. What I truly seek to do here, if you'd be so gracious as to allow it is to heal. It's a more recently acquired talent of mine. One I take quite seriously. I see no better way than to pay you for your refuge than to keep all of Agavos healthy. eh?"  
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 13:33

If nothing else, he could ramble on long enough to bore her. Compliance could be faked, and her words on it needed no response. The only comfort his chopped speech gave her was in her judgment of his state of mind. When he finally got to pertinent information, she listened more closely. She did not need his stealth unless their scout perished. His hunting seemed inadequate but supplementary. His words of fighting did not prove pleasing, however. This would be something to work on. But still, he was a healer. As it was winter and healers were an overall scarce rank, this was certainly a value of interest. Fel gave him one more perusing search, circling him in inspection. Afterwards, she straightened herself again and rumbled her decision, “Then Crow, you shall bear the rank of Healer of Agavos. The safety and health of your pack members is to become your first priority. The laws of the land are the laws of the Alpha. You are not to forsake your responsibilities, and you are expected to aid those with many when your own are few. You are allowed to challenge other wolves of your gender for their rank should you wish to. Also, given that your experience with battle is questionable, I expect you to attend my apprentice’s training session on the morrow. I will judge your capabilities there and either release you to your post or recommend you a mentor. It is simply for the safety of the pack, for we cannot have healers dead in the event of a war.” Fel turned around, flicking her tail as she headed back into the brush. “You can follow me to the clearing or go acquaint yourself with the land. I care not.” And with that, she was gone from sight.

((You do not need to reply to this post if you do not wish to. Please change your name to "Healer Crow" and ask to join the Agavos pack group to get your user group color (This may be found by clicking the "RANKS" tab below the Age banner above). Welcome to Agavos! Also, you don’t have to participate in the training thread, but you are welcome to if you feel up to it. It will be with Narla and should be posted soon.))

tag  | ###  | notes:
credit to kenz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity is Overated [Border Post/Fel]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1