Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 20:14

The night only seemed to get colder, as the hours ticked past. The moon hanging high in the murky winter sky, its eerie glimmer consuming all that lay beneath it. The long shadows of trees swayed in the wind creaking to and fro. Hidden amongst the darkness, a small black mass moved on silent paws. It trailed from one patch of shadows to the next, rarely entering the moonlight. When it did, odd flashes of its figure could be seen. A wildly scruffy looking pelt, a bristle like tail, small round beady eyes. Sharp little ears and a thick rounded maw, white fangs glinting through partially parted lips. The shadowy figure paused abruptly, turning its skull in the direction of a sudden crack. Round green eyes snapping upwards, only to find a branch which had lost its battle with the snow and now flopped helplessly in the wind. A cackle filled the air, a low maniacal sound it rang into the night. " Your loosing it dearie." A voice said, it was rather gleeful and distinctively male. " Taken to jumping at tree branches snapping in the night have we?" Another soft cackle ensued, trailing off it echoed around the naked trees until swept away by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 22:03

Agavos
Delta
3 years old
tough
spirited

Lyrics or something about Breeze goes here.

NOTES: Hope you dont mind me joining in here. :3
THANKS TO DESOTO FOR THE IMAGE ON THIS TABLE!!

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

The grey fae had been restless as of recently, so despite her attempts to sleep, her mind would not slow. Was it loneliness that kept sleep away? Perhaps it was the past events, the loss of friends…maybe it was just the season and her hormones. Regardless of the reason, the lack of sleep was inescapable. She slept fitfully if at all, so often times she wandered through the lands to hunt or just calm her thoughts. Occasionally, she even got in a round of patrols in if Desoto hadn’t taken up the night shift. Tonight was a dark night and quiet night. The peace of it coaxed the Delta from her den, inviting her to roam the shadowed forests. Her pelt blended in well to the silver lit places, alight with moonlight and slashed with shadows. It was where she could remain unseen. Silently, her paws carried her deep within a familiar place. The woods with it’s tall oak trees spaced far enough from each other, the frosted river beyond…she knew this place. Golden amber eyes flashed in a patch of moonlight as the she-wolf paused to take in the scene.

Yet even as her thoughts drifted back to the first pack hunt, her senses jolted her back to the present as she caught the scent of another. A male, who smelled more of the lands beyond than of Agavos. Stealthily, Breeze crept forward, her narrowed eyes didn’t face the light although she kept halfway in it to blend in. Soon the movement of a tree branch ahead of her made a cracked under the weight of the snow. A flash of green orbs and a cackle gave the strange wolf away. She trotted over, tail high enough for her rank, her expression one of interest, although she wouldn’t be hostile. The female listened to the ebony brute, realizing he must have been talking to himself. Staying slightly on guard, she spoke up, ready for any reaction from the smaller wolf. “Well hello there. It’s quite late to be out and about, although I must admit that it’s a perfect night for a moonlit stroll.” Breeze said, her voice soft but loud enough to be heard. Her lips curved into a smile as her eyes danced over the figure before her with curiosity. “I’m Delta Breeze. Who might you be?”

Delta Breeze
ty sophia @ shine
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 16:04

Something other than the tree branch moved amongst the shadows. That something catching the attention of the shadow skulking brute. It made his beady round eyes snap to attention, his nimble paws to shift in place, his muscles to flex beneath their scruff. His nose twitching wildly, the brute lets out another cackle, this one filled with delight. " What do we have here?" He murmurs, still as gleeful as before. Yet his eyes darted all around, mapping out the roots of escape available to him. His nose catching ahold of the approaching figure's scent. Distinctly female and of the Agavos variety. As she got closer, he took note of her demeanor. His wildly thumping heart as always wishing to jump to conclusions. He held his position as she halted before him. Her voice carrying out into the night, tickling his audits and making him grin. " Oh yes indeed! Yes indeed! It is. No better night to explore than this!" He chortles in agreement, his pale gaze glancing over her curious one. He's quick however to drop his gaze to the fae's maw, watching it as he'd done the Beta's mere hours ago. Licking his lips, the brute dropped his body lower at the fae's introduction, in a sort of bow. Head tilting back some in order to see the fae, he spoke. " Delta Breeze you say? Oh well Delta I am Healer Crow at your service. Just joined today dearie! Your oh so frosty Beta was so kind as to welcome me into your pack's luscious lands." He cackled again, its echo bouncing off the naked trees. His eyes flashing as the wind caused the trees to sway and the moonlight to fall upon his face.

[ Sorry I made you wait! Thanks for joining ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 19:25

Arrelys walked toward the sound of cackling in curiosity. She haven't ever heard those sounds like that before. It sounded crazy, but it looked like he wasn't alone. The cream she wolf lowered her head as if she was stalking something and moved closer towards the sound without totally revealing herself. Looking closely, she spotted an unfamiliar male wolf and Delta Breeze! At least there was one wolf she was comfortable being around with. Despite the fact that there was one wolf she knew, she found herself stepping back. The cream she wolf sighed and closed her eyes shut. Appearing in front of conversations and meeting new wolves was harder than she thought. She was in a totally different area and pack. Inside, she scolded herself harshly. "Stop it, Arrelys. You need to get used to this somehow. Running way isn't going to help!" The wolf shook her head. This was going to take time. Looking around, she inhaled the fresh air and admired the surroundings until she felt comfortable to approach.

~Hunter Arrelys~

| Arrelys' Bio |

Tagged:  |Made by @Arrelys
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2016, 03:05

Hunter Sieglinde

A pretty face. = 'Hides her deadly nature.' = "Do not tempt her with danger."
Jade-green eyes were downtrodden and dull with fatigue as they blinked softly at the river frozen beside her. It seemed only yesterday when she had spent Autumn sitting beside Altair and talking about nothing. She regretted deeply for never managing to finish that conversation as she had left abruptly. Pushing aside her sullen thoughts, she allowed her mind to travel, bringing up her memories of him. A gentle smile appeared upon her face and the slightest of blushes came to her cheeks as she remembered the small moments of when he smiled. It still wasn't clear as to what she thought of him, but it was a pleasant sensation that she wouldn't mind feeling on most occasions. As more memories fluttered by, she realised that she hadn't seen him in a long while. Perhaps, one day, she would seek him out again, but for now, she would abstain from such invitations.

She wasn't feeling quite up to par the past couple of days and desired much rest to regain her health. The dark huntress didn't remember the last time she had slept properly and the weak cadence to her step was only more proof that she was unwell. She wasn't sick, it did not feel that way, but perchance it was the lack of prey because of the season. She hated being floppy-kneed and overall, fragile. She was a Huntress, it was her duty to be one of the able-bodied members of Agavos. If she was so sickly, how could she provide for her pack? Releasing a small and dejected sigh, she continued onwards, trailing on the bank of the river, her path wavy and incontinuous. She hadn't an inkling as to where she was going, but a stroll never hurt anyone and so she had no intention of stopping.

As she passed the next line of trees, a cackle floated into her ears, the sound causing a crease to form on her brow. Such a noise was rare and it was strange to hear within pack lands. It wasn't quite a sinister laugh but nonetheless, she didn't feel comfortable hearing it. Was it an insane intruder or was it just the unique laugh of someone who was of no harm? Unsatisfied with her own assumptions, she decided to take a small detour to find the owner of such a laugh. Forcing her tired limbs to take her where she wanted to be, she left the river side and headed towards the treeline, grimacing with each step as she blinked wearily. After this, she would return to her den and turn in early.

Paw pads travelling slowly upon the frozen ground, her face was an expression of discomfort, but she did her best to keep it relatively passive. There was now a myriad of voices as she neared what she thought was the origin of the cackle. So there were more than one. A deep pant left her maw as she tried to recover her breath. A wave of shame crashed over her at the thought that she was this tired already. What on earth was wrong with her? Squeezing her eyes shut tightly, she pursed in her lips and let out an internal groan. She wanted to scream in frustration, but being this close to her objective, that was out of the question. Opening her eyes again, replacing her tired gaze with a half-lidded placid one, she slowly approached the group.

She immediately recognised the female Delta and a wry but warm smile curled upon her lips as she murmured, voice breathy, "Hello, Breeze." It was refreshing to meet the other female again after being absent for so long. Removing her eyes from Breeze's form, they landed on the male whose face she did not recall ever seeing. The same went for the female and Sieglinde quickly deduced that they were newer members to Agavos. Smile widening just the slightest, she breathed, "You both must be new to Agavos. How do you do? I am Sieglinde, a hunter for our pack." Giving the male a look up and down, she maintained her pleasant expression and continued, "Am I correct to presume that you are the owner of that peculiar laugh?"

(ooc: o3o Thought I'd bring Sieglinde in for the ride, since she's been out of it for a while.)
Table and Image by Sieglinde; do not touch

Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 01:18

Agavos
Delta
3 years old
tough
spirited

Lyrics or something about Breeze goes here.

NOTES: So sorry for the wait! Had to find the time to type this up. I hand wrote it earlier while at school on Tuesday but work had been busy.
THANKS TO DESOTO FOR THE IMAGE ON THIS TABLE!!

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

The brute had let out another laugh, mumbling to himself. Perhaps he was a bit odd, but wasn’t that how most wolves here were? Unique. At least he seemed cheerful. She left her tail up, not overly high, but enough to be clear of who she was. She needed to make sure he understood the importance of respect in Agavos. The dark wolf’s words made her smile widen with amusement at his words. Satisfied by his show of respect and his introduction, although his next comment made her amber flare with both amusement and surprise. She flicked one ear back, displeased with his carelessness in word choice. Surely nothing was mean to be hostile, but it would be best to remind him of his place regardless. “Well its a pleasure to meet you Crow. Indeed Fel is very…stern. As much as i appreciate your humor, i must warn you not to be so carefree in playful terms assigned to our high ranks. Feel or Desmond or even Desoto would not take so kindly to such…informalities as far as I know.” Breeze said. A small smile curved her lips as she sat down and kept one ear swiveling to check for any other company. Sure enough, she heard the approach of another, and glanced back to see the distant white form of Arrelys. She seemed nervous, so the Delta only tried to give her an encouraging look before turning back to the brute in front of her. "All other high ranks take formal displays of respect and submission very seriously, but you need not be so proper with me as long as you aren’t being rude. You may even meet my gaze. Keeping your gaze low is only required at large gatherings.” The female explained. Just as she finished, a familiar voice could be heard, and the grey she wolf swung her head to watch Sieglinde approach. “Sieglinde! Wonderful to see you. How have you been?“ The fae asked. Slight concern formed within her mind as she noticed the other dark pelted female looked a bit skinny. Winter was a tough season, and it had undoubtedly affected some more than others. Breeze sat, glancing at everyone with a smile. It was nice to have a late night chat.

Delta Breeze
ty sophia @ shine
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 15:32

[ Feel free to smack me for taking so long O.O]

It was clear from the black fae's facial expression his last words struck a chord with her. His quick beady gaze noticing her ear swivel back in disapproval. Oh dearie me what have I done to piss off me authority? He wonders, licking his lips nervously as the fae began to speak. He remained silent till she finished, then sucked back a cackle. " The pleasure is all mine, m'lady." he says when she falls silent, his beady gaze drawing in the smile which twitched back upon her face. His grin which had faltered some, now widens. His white teeth flashing in the moonlight which drifted over his face now and then. " Oh dearie me! I do apologize Delta Breeze! It wasn't my intention to mock Agavos's Beta, no no! Surely not!" His voice comes out quick, his gaze keeping a close eye on Breeze's movements. " Won't allow it to happen again! I'll keep that dastardly humor of mine all to me self. eh?" He says, pleasantly surprised when she relaxed into a sitting position before him. Letting out a huff of cold air, Crow lets out another delighted chortle at Breeze's statement. " Oh how kind of you!" He purrs, his beady gaze shifting away from her maw and up to her eyes. Admiring them momentarily, he shifts his weight from paw to paw. His pelt prickling some as he realized his focus had been derailed so much he'd missed the approach of another.

Bristle like tail flickering against his haunches, Crow eye'd a snowy figure who kept to herself. Seeing no visible sign of discomfort from Breeze, he then turned at the sound of a voice. His beady eyes quick to look a dark pelted figure up and down. Taking in her welcoming smile and seeming friendliness with their Delta. " New indeed! Only just arrived this evening!" he exclaims in reply to her inquires. His voice low, but as always cheery. Her last statement making him cackle with amusement, his gaze gleaming. " Peculiar? Now here I thought it was endearing!" He jokes, snorting some and grinning widely at the fae. " Healer Crow at your service." He adds, inclining his head to the fae Breeze addressed as Sieglinde. " Nice to meet you, and you... miss?" He says his head turning to the silent white figure. " Didn't catch your name dearie! Who might you be?" He asks breath billowing around him in the cold night air.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 23:11

-bumping again for Arrelys. We don't have much time before this will get locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Cause I'm Crazy, Doesn't Mean I'm Bad [Open!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1