Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ring of Keys [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

Ring of Keys [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Ring of Keys [Open] Ring of Keys [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 22:55

The winter days were winding down and it was clear that spring was trying to make an appearance. It was slowly becoming warmer through the hours of each day. His life was beginning to feel perfect. He was going to be mated to the love of his life, possibly have a family, and be the alpha of the pack he adored. The ginger male didn't know how his life could get any better. The only thing he found odd about life recently was that he hadn't seen his Rose around much in the last few days. He assumed she was just occupied with her alphess duties, but it still worried him. What if something bad happened to her? The negative thoughts were always in the back of his mind when he wasn't with her. He knew she could handle herself, but the fact that anything is possible made him overly protective of her. Rose was the only one he truly loved in life, and he wouldn't know how to handle it if he lost her. She was his everything, best friend, and diary all in one. Thinking of the little white fae made the large brute smile. Everything was going to be great. He was in love.

Sitka didn't quite know where to go on his wandering path, so he thought of the little gap of land between the rogue and neutral lands. It was one of the middle places that were unpredictable yet calm for most of the time when visited. He hadn't been in the area before, and was curious to what he may find there. Paws carrying him over the snow, the winter sun softly shone over the blank grounds. The only other traces of life were those of smaller animals who's tracks could be seen every so often. Calmly moving through the white cold, his large coat kept his body comfortable and warm. The day was magnificent. The fresh air of the small valley range and the pleasant scenery of the lands were enough to fill his heart with positivity. Today was one of those days that made him appreciate the world and the life he lives now. He started to hum a tune and slowly turned into a song. His deep voice was smooth and his accent was decently thick in his song.

"Lock me up for good,
Right here in your arms.
You vandalize my neighbourhood,
with your piercing eyes
and devilish charm.
Love love love is my crime.
So baby, come catch me and let's do the time.

I think we might be outlaws.
I think I might be in love.
'Cause I'm all out of reasons,
like seasons,
Winter, summer, fall
they're all washed up.
If you're still way over there,
maybe slide on in by my side,
'Cause I'm just an outlaw,
wanted if you want me.
I love you everyday and every night."

The brute put his heart and soul into the song he knew by heart. It was his expression of the pure joy he felt. When the echoes of his voice faded, a deep howl was released from him. It was beautiful and soulful. He was proud of himself for such a thing. Relaxing with a smile on his face and heart, he watched the tree branches sway and the clouds float on by.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Keys [Open] Ring of Keys [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 23:46

Cow's scruffy form tip toed over the land. His paws moving silently, his bristle like tail brushing over his thinly furred hocks as he trod along. His beady round green gaze fixed ahead, staring blankly. Days had gone by since his arrival in Agavos, how many he wasn't sure. Nor did he particularly care to know. All that mattered to Crow was the fact he was no longer alone. No more long nights spent alone in the cold, no more thieving just to stay alive, no more running. No, at last he'd found a place that he fit in. Well the best Crow could in despite his none too stable mind. A pack of misfits, as Beta Fel had so rightly called it. Chortling softly, Crow's head snapped around at the sound of a howl. His sharp little ears flickering as they drew in the soulful vocals of a brute. " Someone wishes to serenade me now? Do they?" He snickers out loud. Eyes glinting in the brilliant sunshine, the small brute quickened his pace. His nose twitching wildly as it followed the scent of his quarry. Rounding a bend in the terrain, Crow slows his beady gaze zeroing in on a large russet hued figure. " Feeling quite jolly today ain't we?" He cackles, ambling towards the stranger. His beady gaze flickering all around them as he approached. His body pressed low to the ground even for his size, limbs poised like springs for flight. He kept out of range in case the brute didn't take politely to his presence. Crow didn't recognize the brute's scent nor his appearance. He could only assume he was a pack wolf though, his song far too joyous for a loner. Loners didn't howl with such joy in their vocals. Why should they? What could they possibly have to celebrate? Crow couldn't think of a damn thing. Being alone sucked, no matter what some lunatics might say otherwise. He'd even take cozying up to ol' frosty over being alone. If she didn't eat me first that is, he thought chuckling at the very idea.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Keys [Open] Ring of Keys [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 01:04

Soon, Sitka realized he was no longer alone. A voice came from behind him, one he did not recognize. Turning his head to whomever spook towards him, he saw the dark figure of another brute lurking towards him. He was smaller than Sitka, and not as broad. The faint scent that radiated off of his coat was enough to tell the russet brute that he was from Agavos. The emerald eyes of the other were hard to understand, even with the slightest glance of seeing them through the position he was in so close to the ground. Whether it was a sarcastic and mocking being or some who just enjoyed fooling around was something the Delta could not decipher. Nevertheless, the did not kill the ginger male's cheery mood. With a chuckle, his words fell from his lips lathered in his Irish-like accent. "Aye. It's a great day, my boy. One not to be forgotten." A small smile still remained on his face as he turned to face his companion on this day. "The name's Sitka. I currently reside in Helidos. Who might you be?" The Helidos male was friendly and respectful towards the other as he calmly addressed the darker pelted brute. "I can tell you're from Agavos. The scents of both Fel and Desmond are faint, but noticeable. You're new to these lands, ain't you?" The hints of curiosity were all too obvious in the male's voice and actions. He was in no mood to have a confrontational meeting today. Perhaps he could become friends with this scruffy little brute. Another friend is better than another enemy. Resting his soft blue-silver gaze on the onyx brute, he awaited for any other spoken words from him. Sitka was curious to what brought him here, but would not overwhelm him with questions until he knew who the hell he was talking to. Humming slightly as he kept his eyes moving from the other male to the skyline every so often, Sitka just couldn't help but be a happy old boy today.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Keys [Open] Ring of Keys [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 14:57

[ I apologize for the wait!]

A warm chuckle met Crow's sharp little ears. The noise bringing a wide grin to his short little maw. His beady green eyes shimmering as he listened to the oddly accented voice of the much larger male. It wasn't often he came across those who didn't treat him with a wary disregard. Perhaps this beasty ain't so bad... he thought chortling softly as he listened to his words. " A great day eh? What makes this particular day so much better than all the others?" He asks, his paws shifting some as he looked up at the russet hued beast. Noticing the respect which he held within his tone. It was an odd pleasantry for Crow. Rarely did he come across those who treated him with anything but disdain. " Sitka? Eh? " He repeats quickly, his voice low but as gleeful as ever. His beady gaze darting over the brute before coming to rest just below his eyes. " Of Helidos? Eh? Never heard of it! " He cackles, nose twitching as he drew in the brute's scent. Storing it away in his memory for future reference. "  The name is Crow. Healer Crow if your interested in formalities. I am indeed a new member of Agavos, Beta Fel having accepted me herself." He finishes, dipping his head politely towards the brute. The motion causing his chin to scrape snow, due to how low he already held himself. Straightening a bit, Crow watched Sitka's blue eyes as they flicked from him to the sky. Running his pink tongue over his lips, Crow chuffed bemused by Sitka's seemingly untamable happiness.  
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Keys [Open] Ring of Keys [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 21:05

ooc-Figured I'd jump in with miss preggo lol

Oh the joys of having pups once again. With a tired sigh the fae dragged her swollen belly along as she continued her walk through the snow. Sitting in silence in her den made her restless, and despite Killian's request for her to remain at home she sought to venture into new lands. So much had happened recently that the fae needed clear air to think. Two of her pups had been killed off in the last month, both to unknown causes. Now all that remained of her litter of six was her son Conlaed and her headstrong daughter Linx. She feared not for either, for they both had a good head on them and knew how to take care of themselves. Oltulysa was unsure if either knew she was expecting for she hadn't told them outright. They would learn soon enough for she knew it was only a matter of time before more fluffy minions entered her little world.

The wind picked up and with it the scents of two males. Neither smelled rogue, but instead of two different packs near her. Wary that one may be of the mean Rexy pack she walked forward cautiously, her swollen belly swaying. Over a rise she peered, staying mostly out of sight. Two males were at the bottom talking to each other. Deciding to eavesdrop she just listened and remained hidden for now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Keys [Open] Ring of Keys [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 02:16

ooc - Jumping in for fun.

Julianne had found herself walking away from her pack. The fresh clean air with no claimed pack scent filled her lungs and Julianne enjoyed the free feeling it brought with it. She walked around aimlessly as she got the scent of two males clearly none of them were from her pack. She could recognize the scent of Helidos even though she had only met it when she followed her half sister *Perhaps I should tell her that we are related* she thought with a sly smile as she caught another scent, a female this time. However, no scent lingered on her. Julianne followed the scent of the female and soon she could see her standing there. A smile crept upon her faces as the words rolled off her tongue "Hello there stranger. Enjoying the view ?" she walked right up next to the fae as she watched the two males
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Keys [Open] Ring of Keys [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ring of Keys [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1