Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asking For Acceptance

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Odin Of Helidos
Odin Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Asking For Acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Asking For Acceptance Asking For Acceptance Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 19:34

Odin continued on his path, not stopping for anything. He knew the pack would be after him once they found he was gone. He wanted nothing to do with them. His legs carried him for as long as he could go. Now he would only stop for water. It would take the pack hours to get to where he was. He traveled for months, making dens and tearing them down when he would leave. He wanted no trace of his existence. When he hunted, they would be small kills, something he could kill and eat with speed. Mostly feeding on rabbits and the occasional unlucky squirrel. He wanted to go for large prey but knew that would be a difficult task with him all alone.

He traveled long distances, not finding a pack. When he came across the scents of one, he would avoid it. He didn't want to be close to any pack near his old one. But as a strange scent fell across his nostrils, he smiled. This pack was different. There were strong males within the lands. He could find no trace of faes. This was strange to say the least, but he figured this pack couldn't be all that bad if they had a majority of males. The last pack had a ton of faes, always wondering and concerned with his whereabouts. Maybe here he could be a real wolf, an adult.

As his paws stood before the border's scent, he dipped his head back, howling towards the sky. His howl was deep and friendly, alerting the others to his presence. As he brought his head down, he laid his body on the floor. He rested his head on his paws, keeping his tail tucked and his ears down. He knew the many ways of submission, as he performed them all too often in his old pack. He would be respectful, but he would not stand down if he were challenged. He made the promise to himself, to make his mark on this pack and to make a difference in himself.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Asking For Acceptance Asking For Acceptance Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 19:49

Azul had been laying peacefully in front of his den as he did in his spare time. He had a small pack, but it was a worthy one. Some day it would grow and be filled with wolves of all ages and sizes. Azul smiled to the thought. But it was soon cut short. He heard a ripple of the howl towards his lands. His ears perked to the sound as his head turned to hear its region. He slowly stood to his feet as the call ended. His massive body moved quickly through the trees and shrubs to his border. As he approached, he could smell the new brute. He was younger and smelled of no other pack member. He had been a loner for a long while.

Azul watched him from the shadows of the trees. His eyes fell upon the male, watching his movements before approaching. As he walked from the treeline, he stood before the brute. As he stood before the new male, he was proud and brave. He looked over him, his stance was submissive and he could tell the new male was no harm to his pack, nor him. "Stand. Who are you and why do you come to my borders?" Azul stared upon the brute, waiting for his answer. His voice was firm, but he meant no harm by it. He hoped the brute would understand.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Odin Of Helidos
Odin Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Asking For Acceptance Asking For Acceptance Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 19:57

Odin waited patiently, watching for the Alpha or other higher ranking member to approach him. His breathing was slow and steady. He was calm for the most part, but it would be nerve-racking to meet someone new. He hadn't seen a wolf in over a year now. As he laid there, waiting, he heard the male coming. His eyes moved to the origin of the sound. A large white brute came out of the trees. He was massive compared to Odin, probably larger than any wolf he had ever seen. 'No wonder he's the Alpha,' he thought to himself. He listened to the white male speak, obeying his words.

Odin slowly stood up on his skinny legs. His eyes meeting the Alpha's for a moment and then falling back to the floor. He continued to listen to the words of the elder male. "My name is Odin. I mean your pack no harm." He paused for a moment, still looking at the ground. He licked his lips and then looked up to his new companion. "I wish to join your pack. I am a great hunter and I will learn the ways of fighting, if you allow me to." Again he paused, but never took his eyes from the brute. "My last pack would not allow me to fight or to prove my worth. All I ask for is a chance to show I can do great things. Please, let me help you."
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Asking For Acceptance Asking For Acceptance Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 20:10

Azul watched the male stand. When he was fully erect, he searched his body. He had no scarring or signs of fighting experience. He looked like a clean and fresh wolf pup in an adult's body. He stood above the pup and smiled as he listened. He watched his eyes, how submissive he was most of the time. It was intriguing. His last pack must have laid the law down hard on this brute and he learned from it well. He repositioned his feet as he heard the male speak. His voice was calm and pleading as if he was almost begging to join and be accepted.

Azul's tail flicked from side to side. He had never fought in his life? Well that would explain the lack of scars and war marks. Oh well, his last pack's loss he figured. They would train this pup up right and teach him everything they knew about fighting. As far as hunting went, he would test him later. Not now, but at a later time. This pup needed to get acclimated to the pack first. He needed to learn the surroundings and where the pack was allowed to go. He would need to know the ins and outs of everything that was vital to the pack. He knew Elite Kenai would be more than happy to train with the wolf.

"Welcome to our lands, young one Odin. I am Alpha Azul. You are welcome in my lands and will be a Warrior in our ranks. You still need much work, but no worries. Elite Kenai and Beta Steele will be more than glad to show you the way around the pack, as well as training you to fight. Make your way to the camp clearing and make your den." As he finished his words, he nodded his head and smiled to the young male. "I have rounds to complete, but go. Enjoy yourself." He smiled and turned his head away from the brute. His massive white paws took him out of sight, continuing his march around the border.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking For Acceptance Asking For Acceptance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking For Acceptance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Helidos Border-