Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Rook
Warrior Rook

We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Empty
PostSubject: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 19:48

It was night out which was the real reason for this excursion, but strangely the female found herself wandering away from her pack boundaries into a more neutral zone. However she stopped dead in her tracks the moment she beheld the beach. Under the moonlight it shimmered with an almost ethereal light and she couldn't help but consider the spot. The sand beneath her paws shifted and she grinned, it would make an interesting battlefield. Red mixing with the blue in the water - would the lights go out at the first touch of violence or would they only shine more brightly through the haze? She considered the question before going closer. The tide didn't appear to be very dangerous at the moment, or in this section and she took a moment to appreciate the way different muscles moved to accommodate the terrain she wasn't used to. She knew there was a beach on Agavos land she thought that it would make a good training spot, a change of pace from the meadow. Instead of practicing any maneuvers however she began to walk the length of the beach, combat practice could come at a later time right now she wanted to survey her surroundings. She couldn't expect to run into friendly wolves here, and she would most likely be running into either rogues or wolves from different packs that might attack her or talk with her in equal turns.

She scented the salty air and felt the earth beneath her. Then turned around to walk the beach illuminated by light.

ooc|| open, feel free to join. The title is in reference to the phrase "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Size 89cm

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 20:13

Teeku couldn't sleep. It was an all too common occurrence for the young brute. His sleep filled with night terrors, nearly every time he closed his eyes. Just when he had thought he had started to move on from Alphess Rose's passing, the nightmares had begun. Worse than before, they tortured him in his sleep, making him toss and turn. So it was no surprise when he awoke with a start. His chest heaving heavily, amber orbs darting around until he realized he was awake. Blinking terrible images from his mind, Teeku lets out a huff. Can't I sleep just this once? He thought, trying to shut his eyes tight. However flashes of his nightmare crept into his mind, making him shiver. Sighing he gave up and shoved himself from the ground. Clunking his head on the den ceiling, " Ouch." He grumbles. Making his way out into the warm summer night.

Traveling swiftly Teeku allowed his paws to carry him far and fast. Not really caring where they took him as long as it got him away from his nightmares. He hated this lack of sleep thing. It put a real damper on his day, making him feel tired and mentally foggy. Topping a sandy bank, Teeku paused blinking his deep amber eyes. He'd managed to wander out of Helidos and to the Moonshine Beach. He'd visited once before, though it hadn't been pleasant. Huffing softly, he started down the beach, his paws sinking in the sand, muscled limbs working harder than normal to keep him moving. It wasn't until he started to admire the water's eerie glimmer that Teeku noticed he wasn't alone. A stranger walked the beach as well, a dark furred wolf. Lifting his narrow maw, Teeku scents the air. The smell of Agavos tickling his senses. Cautiously he continued along, knowing the wolf who he determined to be a fae, would eventually notice his presence.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Rook
Warrior Rook

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 08:23

She identified a foreign scent a small while back but the stranger had made no move to make himself known. He seemed to be from another pack as he carried a pack scent but she took a moment to identify it. Helidos, she almost smiled. They were a more peaceful society but they did have warriors. Still she wondered what this particular male would do if she decided to try and give him a bit of a scare. Sighing softly she decided against it, she wasn't exactly on Agavos land and didn't have much claim to hostility without sounding like a paranoid nitwit. She stopped and turned saying in an even voice that somehow conveyed a scathing disdain for the issue of the moment "Usually it is polite for one to greet someone instead of stalking them" she said more lightly not wanting to fight with this male yet, her tone joking "I'm not a rabbit, although enough time in your pack might have you thinking that wolves are like that." She offered a smile to the male, just to confuse him. It only took so many muscles to make a friendly face that it just might be worth the confusion that she couldn't wait to see show itself on this male's face.

He was a darker color wolf, and with everything surrounded in a blue glow she thought that they all looked a bit like the dead come back. She was facing him, standing, and she wondered slightly what brought him to this place. Not that it mattered to her but she found it rather hard to think about nothing and wondering what exactly made this male think she would tolerate being followed or not notice - she couldn't decide which was more offensive. She knew that in Helidos they valued speech and words, but she wondered briefly just how much it would take to get this male to lunge at her as his conditioning broke. The limits of wolves were always useful to know, even if she never faced this brute on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 08:57

Samael had hidden himself from the world during the spring. He was preparing for a life changing moment, training himself against whatever thing he could find. He found large animals, taking down small doe all on his own and killing anything that got into his path. The Exile was not about to let his promise be false. He was going to make it up to Steele, to Katyusha and Aleu. They would not die in vein. Erenyx was going to change, and he was going to be the swift kick it needed to get back into tip top shape. As he wandered the neutral lands, he made not of all the different smells in the area. But only one location brought him to seek Tundra. Was she here? He moved towards Moonshine Beach, the last place he had seen her in months. But as he drew nearer, her scent could not be found.

Instead of finding his ivory fae, he discovered a midnight colored fae and a dark, almost completely black, male. It was interesting to see so many dark colored wolves in these lands. Did they all just feel the need to come here by some dynamic pulling effect or something? Whatever it was, he decided to play nice with them. None posed a threat to him or his position as an Exile. They may have been pack wolves, but they were not of Erenyx. Erenyx was the only place that he worried about running into. He stared at the both of them, watching as the female seemed rather irritated in something. He thought about leaving them. The cool breeze and the winds would cover his scent if he never made an appearance towards them.

But Samael was lonely. He needed to find Tundra, to rectify the things he himself had destroyed. He never should have said the words that came from his maw, but he thought she could handle it all. She couldn't and he took the heat for it. Before a fight could break out between the two, he decided to intervene. He moved to stand near them, not too close to either just in case they both decided to attack him. Honestly, he wasn't worried about either wolf. His training had been enough to get him through what he needed. "Do all wolves act this way in the neutral lands to one another? Surely this can be resolved by letting a little stalking be laid to rest... But should you feel the need to fight, I can be your referee, make sure it's a clean fight."

He moves. He thinks. "He speaks."

T A G: --
  M E N T I O N E D: Rook & Teeku
  N O T E S: Thought I would drop in and talk with you two
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Size 89cm

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:55

Teeku didn't enjoy his silent travels long. No, as he'd predicted the fae he'd spotted soon discovered she was not alone. Turning around the dark furred fae set her flashing oculars up at him. The words falling from her maw anything but friendly. Teeku felt himself tense instinctively his deep amber eyes flickering around them. Noting routes of escape, his head remained facing her. " And what makes you such an expert on my actions or those of my pack?" He inquires, his tone flat. He would of been more than willing to of allowed the female to go on her way. To spend the rest of the night alone, admiring the glow of the water. Instead however, she'd chosen to pick a fight. One she obviously thought she would win without issue. That was the mistake all seemed to make with him. Underestimating his abilities, poking fun at his chosen home. He was tired of all the nonsense, worse he was just tired. Sleep deprived and edgy weren't a good mix.

However before he could do much more than glower. Another dark furred figure approached. His presence only made noticeable by his voice. Blinking some, Teeku glanced over at the male. He had never seen the brute in his life. And upon closer inspection he could scent no pack identities on him. Just a jumbled mix of foreign and not so foreign smells. " I wasn't stalking her." Teeku scoffs, his eyes narrowing, his paws shifting in the sand. He turned himself so he could face both wolves, keeping a careful eye on their every move. The wound which he had received from Delta Braelyn during the war itching. Like it was warning him of what could happen. " I however didn't realize it was such a crime to walk down the beach. I mean these are neutral territories as you said.. Are they not?" He says, his question rhetorical. His amber eyes flashing at the idea of battle. He was far too tired to fight. " So I thank you for your kind offer but I must decline. I needn't waste my energy on battles that aren't worth fighting...." He finishes, disliking the tension which was building in the air. Couldn't I catch one break...? Just once? He thought, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 11:30

The night was warm as Xora stirred in her den, it was much to hot in the den and she did not feel like laying outside, she still didn't trust her pack enough. So she headed for the healer den to check up on it, her den wasn't very far away, just in case somebody did arrive, but she preferred her own private den. Upon arriving she found no wolf in sight, so she decided to let her paws lead the way. Making her way to the border and neutral lands. Her green orbs searching the lands for predators as she stalked through the lands. The warm summer breeze ruffling her fur as critters scattered away from the shadow. Crickets being the loudest noise. Xora really didn't care though, she was focused on finding a nice, peaceful water source. She wanted to be able to cool off and relax. The scent of salt was getting closer. And eventually she found herself on a beach. She allowed a smile to set on her face, until she realized something strange. The water was glowing. Xora shook her head to make sure she wasn't seeing things, and sure enough it still glowed. Xora walked up to the water and noticed small orbs floating in the water. "How strange," and with that, she shrugged and walked along the beach, with her paws in the water.

It was a nice night and she had gone the whole time without seeing a single wolf. Until she heard voices. Xora snarled to herself and pulled her ears back against her had. Angry that these voices had to interrupt her mostly nice night. Xora sighed and relaxed herself as she noticed three black wolves standing around. It seemed a bit tense so she nonchalantly walked up to them and looked around. Maybe she could be the peacemaker? Even if she never was, it seemed like the wolf from her pack was not doing so good with these others; a male rogue and a female from Agavos. I hope I am not interrupting anything, I'm Xora, a healer of, as you can probably tell, Helidos." she looked to the male Helidos wolf in wonder, she had remembered seeing him around the pack lands but she wasn't sure she knew who he was. "It seems that I meet new wolves everyday, I recognize you from home, but it appears I can't recall your name." she tried to be calm and nice, but that wasn't one of her greatest skills.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Rook
Warrior Rook

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2016, 19:11

Rook paused, another wolf had come right about when she had been ready to respond. Shrugging her shoulders she said amicably, trying not to give away how strange it was to be in the presence of so many wolves not going for her throat, with an undertone of apology "I'm sorry, you caught me by surprise. These are indeed neutral lands, I wasn't aware of my surroundings." She realized that she knew none of their names and she didn't think that any of them knew her. So all we know is that there is one loner, two Helidos, and one Agavos she glanced at them appraisingly, she didn't think that any of them would attack and since it seemed to be her that was viewed as the instigator for all the hostilities it would probably soothe them the most if she were the first one to sit down. It made her more vulnerable, she wouldn't be able to flee or react as quickly but she judged the situation and was confident enough in herself to believe it wouldn't backfire.

They were all terribly polite but she wasn't about to risk a battle here and now. She was the last wolf to underconfident in her abilities but the two brutes and the femme would be a little much for her and she had no doubt that that was how such a fight would turn out. Besides she didn't need the trouble reaching Desmond's ears, she wasn't sure how keen they were but she wasn't too interested in finding out what the rather severe beta would do to her if she brought down a skirmish or bad relations with other packs upon them. She didn't think it would come to that though - some steam coming off from a few wolves who met on neutral ground.

She continued in a friendly lighter tone "I'm sorry we seemed to have gotten off to a wrong start - I'm Rook"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2016, 20:39

Mind if I join?

~Warrior Chassity~
Action Think Words

| Chassity's Bio |

~Chassity had decided to explore the neutral territories again for the second time. Last season, she was very closed off and wanted little interactions with wolves except her pack mates. The warrior was too caught up in her past to recognize her growing need for social activity. Meeting others like Tatsu and Zephyr actually helped her escape. Now she was a bit more relaxed and receptive to others. Despite all of that, her feelings were still hidden. Her blue eyes remained stone cold and somewhat distant. Exchanging even a slightest personal information was a bit challenging. The she wolf loped evenly along Moonshine Beach and allowed her fur to be slapped against the wind. Her tail wagged slightly at every step. When she reached the corner, she scented unknown wolves nearby.

The warrior narrowed her eyes and stalked closer to get a better look. None of them are from my pack... Two males...two females... I am guessing two of them are in the same pack. Chassity paused and lifted her chin. All four of the wolves were dark furred. She didn't recognize either one of them. The she wolf blinked her eyes and slowly padded over. Her fur prickled with unease by the time she came into the circle. Tension seemed to fill the air. The she wolf looked at each wolf intently to get a look of their faces. Hmm, she thought. "Hello all, I'm Chassity... I came here to join in the conversation if you don't mind." ~

Made by @Arrelys or @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 21:55

All of the smells started to define themselves within his mind. New wolves had joined them. One smelled like Magnus, his friend, and two smelled of Lucas. It was amazing that Samael had been able to remember the young wolf when he first joined Erenyx. But it was rightly so, they had been the same age. He often wondered what kind of wolf the little rebel would have grown up to be had he not disappeared. Samael looked over the rather decent sized group now. It was not really his ideal grouping. If too many wolves saw him, it could be bad for his own safety and that of Tundra's. He looked to them all and kept quiet for a minute. What seemed to start out as an interesting night had quickly developed into one of a bore. Nothing was going to happen. None of the wolves would be fighting, instead they would talk or some stupid crap. Without a word to the group, the midnight wolf slipped into the darkness, leaving the glimmering beach behind. His bi-colored eyes watched as the scenery changed from one territory to another - until he was finally home in Rogue lands.

He moves. He thinks. "He speaks."

T A G: --
M E N T I O N E D: Everyone
N O T E S: Peace out, Rook is on LOA
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 09:25

~Due to inactivity of this thread, Healer Xora has left~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 19:41

Chassity has left due to inactivity also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're All Enemies so We're All Friends [open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1