Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drink to drown the mind (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

Drink to drown the mind (open) Empty
PostSubject: Drink to drown the mind (open) Drink to drown the mind (open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 19:51

What had she done? Her mind was full with thoughts of regret, guilt and anger. How could she have let this gone on for so long? Pacing back and forth along the water's edge Oltulysa swore at herself under her breath. Lynx now knew Desmond was her father, she knew it was right, but now she feared the strong fae would be shot down when he would reject her. She knew Desmond would deny the whole thing, blame her on being a crazy rogue liar and run the yearling off. Blast that male, why she ever mated with him was beyond her for he had brought her nothing but trouble. Unlike Killian who at least stuck around somewhat that blasted male went out skimped out of father duties without so much as a backwards glance. It was partly her fault for she had agreed to the whole arrangement, but still she thought he would have come around in time. Perhaps curiosity would have caused him to reach out to her and the pups, but nope. The rogue sighed loudly and started to kick stones into the lake. Her mind a blaze with what to do now.

A chill grew in the air and she smelled autumn circling in on her. It was a pleasant season for her bringing fat prey for the killing and less heat to annoy her. It would also bring the winter which would set off another lovely repeat of the last two seasons. Well not this time. If she had to seclude her yearning self in a cave all winter she would. Pups were too much of a head and heartache now and she wanted a break. Truth was that the fae didn't know what she even wanted in life. Having never had anything to loose she was content, but still felt a void somewhere. Never having a real family didn't help, and having her pups all go off in different directions only hurt her more. Gah if only they would stay tiny and cute and cling to her side forever.

Splash, another large rock got kicked in. Aggravated now she slunk into the dirt and mud, finding an excuse to groom herself.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Drink to drown the mind (open) Drink to drown the mind (open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2016, 11:46

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

The once Rogue turned Alpha moved from his den. He stretched as far as his body would allow him to. His emerald eyes looked out to the world about him. He needed to get out of the pack lands for now. He wanted to see and do more. He wanted to experience something new. He trudged through the woods, making his way around the trees to the neutral lands. He took the path towards Cathedral Mountain. It was dry here, even in the autumn. Maybe if the rains started, it would be better. But he was thirsty and he needed something to quench his thirst. He headed down south, moving for Mirror Lake. As he moved through the lands, he made his way even more south. He just wanted to get a dip in the water, cool off some and get a drink.

When he entered the neutral lands of the lake, his nose caught the scent of a wolf he had not seen for over a year. It would be almost two years this coming winter. Once he paid due to his part and the pups lived, he moved on. He was not needed anymore and the bargain was settled. Desmond smelled out her scent like a mosquito to fresh blood. He decided it was time for them to see one another again. Perhaps he would ask her of the pups, how they were and if she would allow them to meet him. He was curious how she had been all this time. Fel had told him of rumors she had heard, which happened to be truths. Desmond moved towards her direction. His eyes grew wide as soon as he found her form, lying on the ground. She wanted to be dirty, which was strange. When he was a Rogue, he did not try extra hard to be filthy. Racing past her, he jumped into the water with a large splash. The waves he had created rushed towards the shore and covered her face and paws, possibly some of her chest. He stood playfully in the shallow water, his head low and his tail held out straight. "Well well, miss one eye... how have you been?"

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Drink to drown the mind (open) Drink to drown the mind (open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2016, 17:32

The fae, though quite dirty and uncaring right now, had been taking meticulous time picking the dirt out of her toe nails when she was interrupted. A blur of fur and flirtation raced past her and lept into the lake, sending a small wave crashing over her. Spitting out cold water she scrambled to her feet, drawing her body into a shake and let the water fly everywhere in the process. Her face looked like a broody grouse. and if it were possible, steam would have risen from her fur. "You have some nerve showing up like this, nearly drowning me and then chastising my looks you old coyote." She scowled through a tongue biting smirk. She couldn't help to not stay mad at him. Still as handsome as ever she remembered why she had been with him several seasons ago. "I've been fine mister alpha sir how is the pack life treating you these days?" She questioned, noting the scent of others on his pelt.

Guilt raged in the back of her head as she thought of what she had told Linx. Had she met with Desmond in secret? Did he know that his identity was now known to his young? He didn't seem angry coming here, so perhaps she was safe for now. She didn't fear the male if he decided to attack her, but it would be problematic. "If you're here to make me another offer like our last meeting you're out of luck. I'm swearing off brutes this winter even if it kills me." She said off the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Drink to drown the mind (open) Drink to drown the mind (open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 07:26

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

Such an interesting fae, indeed. At first, it seemed she was rather perturbed by his actions, but also seemed to enjoy them. He gave a soft chuckle as he moved through the waters as a way to cool himself off. He shook out his fur, which only sent more water towards the fae. "Oltulysa, pack life has been everything I have ever wanted, and I truly didn't even know I had wanted it." He moved to lay in the water so it would just barely reach the top of his back. He rested there, feeling at peace and very calm with this situation, although the butterflies in his stomach swarmed on with one another, making his mind grow anxious with questions and inquiries. Desmond smiled to her and spoke gently. "If it had not been for Fel, my pack life never would have happened. Speaking of Fel, there is something I do need to speak with you about.." He decided it was time to actually sit up. This was not all fun and games for him. "First, no, I do not wish for another agreement, and this is why. Fel told me a story about a one-eyed wolf who is speaking tales about how I am the father of pups. I told you, in the beginning, I did not want to be associated at all with the damn things. You were the one that wanted them, and I was only providing you a much needed service. So you broke our agreement. Luckily for you, miss Rogue, you are not forced to live by pack laws... otherwise you would be punished greatly." He moved to stand and walk closer to her. "Second, I am trying to find something that is real. Two times now faes that I have been interested, have died. I want a real family, a real life. No more of this distant families or lies. I want happiness." Desmond moved to be on the shore and sit beside her. "I want to meet my pups."

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Drink to drown the mind (open) Drink to drown the mind (open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 18:39

She couldn't stay mad at the brown brute no matter how hard she tried. His devilish smile and playful ways erased the stern look that she tried to hold on to and gave way to a small laugh. Her eye watched him float around in the water and she thought for a moment he looked like a alligator from the swamps stalking some prey. "I am glad you are happy Desmond. Our paths might have gone different ways, but I do value your being content in this new life of yours. Out here in the rogue lands may be hard, but it's all I've ever known, so I have nothing to compare it to. Being in the wilds is freedom for me, and freedom gives me the air in my lungs and the blood in my body."

He then exited the water and continued to speak. At first she grew nervous at his accusations of breaking their word, but then she saw a loop hole. "I do apologize for tainted your oh so perfect image of yourself to your beloved Fel. I blame these silly female hormones I have for letting it slip that you let something slip the other winter." She said with a sly chuckle. "However, you are a stone calling the rock hard by asking about the pups and wanting to see them are you not?" Her tail flicked and tapped his nose playfully. "For the sanity of our young I won't hold them away from you. As it is our daughter has been asking about you as of late and has her mind set of finding you soon. She had the right to know her father's name and whereabouts and I wouldn't deny her that information, so don't even begin to get mad with me. You have a son as well, but he is distant and keep to himself like a true loner. The brood was large at six, but most died before there first spring." She said, licking some dirt from her paw. "I won't stop you from seeing them, but I can guarantee you that they will be warm and welcoming to you." She warned him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Drink to drown the mind (open) Drink to drown the mind (open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 12:57

the rogue king

"I am not telling you to join a pack. You come and go as you please, that is your way. But I also do the same. You broke a promise to me. Not only that, but have you thought if I had not wished to meet them, and you sent one out seeking me? What would happen to the poor thing? I would have denied everything you stated, called you mad and crazed. That you lied about our joining. What kind of damage do you think that would do to your pups?" He was angered that she had allowed the news to slip, that she would even be using his name out loud. But he could not stay mad for long. Now he needed something in return from her. "To make up for your mistake, I think you need to go back to wherever you and my pups live, and I want you to tell them good things about me. I am an accomplished Alpha and I work hard to keep my pack going strong. I want you to convince them that meting me would be a good idea, for all of us. I am not asking to be a family, but I just want them to know that their father is a good and honorable wolf, and I want you to give them to truth of our agreement. You owe all of us that, in the very least." Desmond's words were serious in nature, and his presence was also that. He did not want his good name to be tarnished by lies.

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Drink to drown the mind (open) Drink to drown the mind (open) Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2016, 14:44

The fae was growing angry at this brute. Aside from his charming smile and good physique she was his true colors now and didn't like them. "Aren't you a hypocrite for saying these things. First you go off that you didn't want any part of the pups lives and now you come crawling to me saying I owe it to you? Like I'm the one depriving you of them? No sir, I've only done good for my pups in telling them exactly what you did and the true wolf you are. Had you wanted a life with them you should have thought about that before running off like you proposed. As for what I told Lynx I only told her how you are an alpha, a good hunter and your name. I would never fill her mind with lies like how honorable you are, for I do not lie!" She yelled, her face scrunched up in a scowl.

"You want me to tell them the truth? I already did. That you made me agree to the mating so you could run off without a care in the world. Desmond it was you that offered he your body heat that winter and it was you that told me the only condition was that you would run off after the pups were born and be as though you didn't exist. I shall tell them yes that you provided for me, but that you also left at the first chance you got. I agreed with you yes and I have suffered for it, but my children hold no ill thoughts against me for I didn't walk out on them!" She yelled again, her tail lashing behind her. She didn't care if he grew angry enough he would attack her, let him. It would only add to the long list of bad qualities he was already stacking on himself. "I didn't tell Lynx to go after you, she dragged your name out of me. You are the one who caused damage to her, not me. I have always been there for her and Conlaed not you! I owe you nothing Desmond for you gave me MY pups and thats all I ever wanted. I won't hold them back from seeing you, but I won't lie to them to make you look any better than the brute you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drink to drown the mind (open) Drink to drown the mind (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drink to drown the mind (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1