Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Seeking Help Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Help Seeking Help Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 16:44

Azul had woken from his sleep in their den. As he looked over his Alphess, his mate, she winced with pain. He watched as whimpers escaped from her tender lips. Soft whines slipped from the Alpha's as he watched her. "Lucy..." he whimpered as he nudged her gently. He knew the pregnancy was moving quite along, but he had no idea she was ready now. As he looked over her, he paced in the den, finally taking initiative and walking her from their home together. "We must get you to the Caretakers, I cannot help you now love." He walked with her slowly, hearing the whimpers and whines that came from her mouth. His heart sank each time a new one escaped her. In his mind he decided this may be the only litter she carried, unless she wished it. He could not see her in this much pain. 

As the pair made it to the Caretaker den, Azul called out to them, "come quick, the Alphess needs you now!" His voice was filled with worry and dread that something bad was happening to her or the pups she carried in her belly. Slowly he helped Lucy to the floor, lying her on her side. Worried eyes of the Alpha raked over her body, then up to the approaching Caretaker. "Please, she is in pain and I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Seeking Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Help Seeking Help Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 09:42

It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was nearing midmorning and all around her birds were singing peacefully. Closing her eyes while sitting outside Creek was thoroughly enjoying herself when a yell broke her relaxation. Perking her ears and swiveling her head the cream fae saw the Alpha pair walk to the caretaker den. Jumping to her feet Creek raced over and into the den. A caretaker was already there, but with the amount of pain Lucy appeared to be in Creek took over. "Easy there Alphess, easy, try to breath nice and slow." She cooed demonstrating the breathing to her.

"Azul could you go to my den and bring me back the parcel of herbs I set out last night, its in the back corner by my sleeping place." She said, glad now she had planned ahead the other night. In the parcel were herbs for bleeding, infection, to bring about milk and cobwebs. Turning back to Lucy Creek put her paw softly on her side, feeling three different lumps moving about. "Try to relax dear Lucy and breath." Moving her gaze lower the healer saw it wasn't quite time for the Alphess to push just yet, for now she needed to relax.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Seeking Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Help Seeking Help Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 03:51

Alanoth returned from his foraging near the falls for medicinal herbs that would help during the many upcoming births, just in time to hear a fae in pain and to see the Alphess being directed inside of the Caretakers' Den. I hope those Healers know about Borage seeds and roots... He hurried over to where he was sure he would be needed, concerned only for the welfare of the as yet unborn pups and their mother. They were his responsibility now.

He immediately marched in like he had been there already and took over, going through routines. He padded to the Alpha and bowed then whispered out of respect his instructions. "Forgive me, Alpha, but I must ask you to remain as calm and confident as you possibly can, for her sake. If she smells any degree of anxiety on you, to whom she will look for strength, then this will all be much more difficult. We must get her to relax now, as soon as possible." He then padded over to the Alphess and examined her quickly, noting all details that could in any way be important. He turned to the Lead Healer. "Has she a fever yet? Has her pain increased, remained steady, or decreased over time?"
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Seeking Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Help Seeking Help Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 12:39

With Alphess Lucy deep into giving birth, she was able to give life to their three pups perfectly fine, with the help of Lead Healer Creek and Caretaker Alanoth. Lucy is recovering in the Caretaker's den, while the three healthy pups are now able to role play!

The first litter of Alpha Azul and Alphess Lucy:

• Apprentice Lucas | Male | White
  • Apprentice Deimos | Male | White
  • Apprentice Athena | Female | White with Tans, Browns, and Creams
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Seeking Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Help Seeking Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top