Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The One Who Lives Among Shadows..

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. Empty
PostSubject: The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 15:43

The dark she wolf padded through the trees, her black pelt casting a black silhouette along the wildlife and nature she passed. Although her chest was filled with rage at the world, she was ready to begin her life back in a pack. She could smell scent markers to a wolf pack somewhere up ahead and they smelt strong. That's a good sign. She reminded herself although something deep inside her made her fear it. She shoved the feeling away. There was no more time in this world to fear anything. Her life now was to find somewhere to call home and protect it.

Kiba continued to travel in the darker areas of the woods, hoping that her dark pelt would carry her in the shadows and keep her out of sight of anything that was lurking by. After the history of losing her mate and pups, anything larger than the average wolf gave her the chills. She didn't want to have a fight like that again, she didn't want to lose anything. Although now, there was nothing left to lose except her sanity. But that was a hard thing to take away, she clung to it for dear life.

When she found the border, the black she wolf stood there, sniffing to make sure she was correct. Thankfully she was. She lifted her head to the sky in a long and strong howl. When it died out, she sat down a few pawsteps away from it. Her long furred black pelt was smoothed neatly over her small frame and fluffy tail wrapped neatly around her paws. Her mossy green eyes stared further into the territory and she fought the urge to snarl. What was this overcoming her? Shaking her head to clear the thought, she waited patiently for a high ranked wolf to come and greet her.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 14:13

((Kiba! I greatly apologize for you not getting accepted! If you are still willing to be on Age, you are accepted and can change your name to Caretaker Kiba. Again, I am VERY sorry!))
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 16:34

(That's okay, I am still willing to join, I will change my characters name right now, thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 18:02

(Sorry it is so short and no one has replied to you sooner. I fear we are all quite busy but I will be replying to you regularly until this thread is over.)

Padding along the grassy ground, Nyx carried her prey clasped tight in her jaws. It was a large rabbit about the size of her head. It had been quite a difficult one to catch with it weaving away from her, but she had managed all the same. The fae couldn’t deny the hungry growl within her stomach that was telling her she needed to eat, but she ignored it. Nyx had been working her way to her tunnel of a den when she heard the howl. Her ears had flicked forwards and she spun around quick enough to be suddenly dizzy for a few moments. She listened to the calling song echo and fade off within the forest before darting swiftly to her den. Once she reached her destination, she quickly hid the prey in some bushes near her home and turned back to sprint in the direction the howl had come from.

Paws dug into the ground as she leaped and darted forwards as quick as she could. Nyx’s eyes were bright and eager, her tongue lolling from her mouth as she ran to the howl. In her mind, she was quickly going over what words to speak and what to do if the wolf was looking into acceptance. Once she was close enough to smell the scent through her pack’s, Nyx quickly composed herself and walked into the small area the wolf was in. Her tail was raised and enforced dominance, but not enough to be conused as her alpha. Eyes of two different colors looked upon the wolf in front of her, seeing the dark pelt that hid her in shadow. The elite quickly cleared her throat and spoke to the newcomer. “Hello, loner. May I ask what you are doing on the borders of my pack?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. The One Who Lives Among Shadows.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One Who Lives Among Shadows..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1