Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaala's call

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:35

The midnight pelted wolf padded steadily across the terrain. Her nostrils flared as she searched for a particular scent. She gave a curt nod as the scent she had been searching for hit her scent glands. The dominant female padded forward. Should I do this? she thought quickly. Stopping with a slight hesitation, she pawed at the ground. 
The young she wolf was very dominant and had heard of Alpha Steele from Other wolves. She knew she would have to give up her dominant self. At the thought of this her already raised tail, raised higher over her back. She squeezed her eyes shut and muttered. 'You have to do this Kaala, you will die without a pack....'. How much fun the dominant alpha will have, being able to control the independent, dominant she wolf. Her claws sank into the ground and she curled back her upper lip. She thought of Raven but pushed Raven to the back of her mind. 'I'm NOT betraying Raven!', she hissed through gritted teeth. 
With a sigh she got herself together and with obvious hardship, lowered her ears and tail. She lifted her maw to the skys and allowed a howl to float into the air, letting Erenyx know they had company.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:54

Waking up that morning was the most dull and bothersome thing she had ever done. Then again, everything was that way. Nyx stood and climbed from her den and looked around in utter disgust. She huffed and looked around at the scene before with complete irritation. Leaves had fallen from their trees and decorated the ground with their bland colors. The ground was moist underfoot and sucked at the pads of her paws. Nyx’s lip curled and she growled silently as the wolf moved from the camp and into the territory to complete her duties as an Elite. She fell into her repetitions of the day, ignoring the thoughts in the back of her mind. It was a distraction, as pitiful and typical as it was. It kept her mind off the the things that made her the most angry, thoughts that had burned and tore away at the wolf she had been. The fae snarled at even the slightest thought of it and began to move faster into the territories of her pack. She thought she might as well start with patrolling the border and just let the day flow as it will. As the scent of prey reached her nose, her stomach growled and the feeling of hunger tore through her. It was ignored because she knew that she didn’t need to eat, she didn’t deserve that much yet today when she had done basically nothing. The blades of grass tickled her paws as she walked, only irritating her further and making her move to the more barren territories. This, of course, just had to be when the howl from the borders reached her ears. Nyx’s lip curled and she bared her fangs at nothing, but moved away from her patrols and went to greet the newcomer.

She took her time getting to the new member, knowing that if they thought they were worthy enough to join her pack that they could wait. Patience was a virtue after all. If they had no patience to wait, she would have no patience for their existence. Once she had moved closer to the border, she curled her tail in dominance over the newcomer and trotted fowards to see a dark fae. Nyx herself was a pale, snowy white with eyes of two different colors to complete her looks. Right from that moment, she could tell that the female she was greeting was a fool. The fae’s ears pinned back slightly as she looked at the other female. Nyx could see the dominance the newcomer imposed, and it irritated her greatly. She stood straight and kept her tail curled, staring at the newcomer with irritated and cold eyes. “Who are you and what are you doing on the borders of this pack, fae?”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:11

Kaala yawned, her boredom getting to her. Yet she stayed seated, her optics watching the area for any sign of movement.

Her ears perked as a wolf approached her. She watched it raise it's tail higher when it saw her and Kaala's claws dug into the ground with frustration.
The wolf must have already noticed how dominant she was and was probably teasing her.

“Who are you and what are you doing on the borders of this pack, fae?”

Kaala eyed the wolf up. It had the same scent as the pack borders did, so she presumed the wolf was part of the pack, and by it's dominant position she guessed it had a high rank.

She knew it was definitely not Steele though. Two reasons, well first of all this wolf was female and second, by what she had heard, Steele could possibly have her on the ground begging by know.

She decided she may as well reply to this wolf and said in an even tone.

'What am I doing her? Well I suppose I would rather like to join this pack.'

Even as she said this, her claws dug into the soft soil. It would be just her luck to be put in a low rank where she would have to obey rules from any in the pack and would be treated badly.

She sighed and looked the wolf in the eye. Her blue gaze meeting it's two different colored gaze, and waited for a reply.

Last edited by Kaala on September 17th 2013, 06:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 15:49

Nyx’s ears pinned back immediately and her opinion of the newcomer dropped more than it already had. If it hadn’t been ban enough that the other fae was dominant, but she obviously wasn’t going to respect her anytime soon. The fae kept her dominant position, eyes narrowed as she sized the other wolf up. Her training had kicked in by then and Nyx’s lifted her lips to show the very tips of her canines as she spoke. “If you think you’re going to gain acceptance into this pack with that attitude and lack of respect, I’m afraid you’re delusional. Submit, fae, or you will not be joining anything anytime soon. You still have not answered my question. Who are you?” she snapped and stared at the fae. The Elite contemplated growling or snarling at the wolf, forcing the other female into submission if she needed to. She could sense the dominance the newcomer thought she had. It was so pitiful, the power this other wolf thought they had. Nyx had half a mind to make her an omega just to teach her a lesson in respect like Steele more than likely would. The mercy that came with her old self was gone and dead and she stared down at the newcomer. Nyx was impatient, her ears pinned back and her posture daring the newcomer to resist her orders. She wanted to see the fae begging for acceptance, tail curled underneath her arrogant body.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 20:00

((Kaala, your name is not Tundra. Please use the name you were accepted with.))
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 06:36

Sorry!!!! My name is Tundra in a few different rps and I had just posted on one, so I got a bit mixed up O.o. I will edit it to Kaala now, sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 06:48

Kaala glared at the wolf, she already disliked it greatly.

'My name is Kaala, and I wish to join this pack'

She muttered the words slowly. There was coldness in her voice and it was not a pleading type voice........ not yet and hopefully it would stay that way. The she wolf felt annoyance spread through her body. She pushed it away and grudgingly lowered her ears flat against her cranium and lowered her tail but it was still not beneath her body.

The she wolf hated doing this. She would have done this easily just to be accepted once upon a time. But that was before it had happened. Ravens frightened face flashed into her mind and the fae suddenly felt exhausted.

She sighed and with her ears still flat against her cranium, her tail only lowered. She lowered her body and rolled onto her back.

Despite the fact she had kind of submitted herself to the wolf, though not fully, she still despised the thought of being an omega and if that wolf wanted respect it would most likely make her an omega.

Another thought entered Kaala's head. If the wolf told alpha Steele of her disrespect she would almost definitely be given a low rank. This caused her already black mood just get blacker.

She lay there waiting for the wolves reply.
(was in a rush, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 05:26

The fae smirked as she looked down on the other fae. Smug satisfaction at such submission gave her more confidence. Nyx met Kaala’s disrespectful glare with a snarl and a snap, her jaws clicking near the other fae’s stomach but not biting. It was a warning, and if the other female was smart she wouldn’t try such a move again. The elite pinned her ears back and circled the loner, summing her up and looking her over. Ever word Nyx spoke was snappy and irritated. “What could you possibly provide for this pack, fae?” she spat out the last word, not using her on purpose. “You’re disrespectful and obviously you think you hold some kind of power, which is completely foolish and idiotic. Tell me your skills that would benefit this pack and we’ll just see about what rank you get. Prove yourself to me and maybe you might have even the slightest chance of impressing.” Nyx’s lips peeled back to show her teeth, growling low in her throat and staring at Kaala. The fae was still circling and looking over the other female, taking pride in the submission. Eyes of two different colors glared at the fae with ferocity and pure disgust at such a pitiful creature.

Nyx was becoming impatient and she snapped again. “You’re wasting my time. Either speak or leave.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 09:50

Kaala felt inclined to snort at the wolves words. Such a fool she was. The wolf thought, she thought she contained some power. She sighed, obviously not all wolves were bright.

'Hmm....... well I can fight and hunt........'

She would have winced as memories of why she learned how to fight hit her. But she didn't just in case this arrogant fae would think she was wincing at her words. Words meant nothing to Kaala, her puphood had gotten her used to that.

Kaala pushed her self to her paws and focused on the wolf, she then sat down, her blue eyes shone coldly in the early light.

'I've had a past where I have had to fight for my life and judging by the fact I am speaking to you right now, shows I have survived.'

She was growing tired of this wolf and waited for it's reply, she was getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 14:24

The word ‘omega’ rang in Nyx’s mind whenever Kaala opened her mouth. She was a pitiful excuse for a wolf. No respect and nothing that was deserving for a rank higher. If Kaala thought she was dominant, then the elite would have to show her who held the dominance in the pack. Nyx’s ears pinned back and she stared hard at the other fae. She rolled her eyes at the other female’s tone, for she was doing nothing to change her opinion. “So you can fight and hunt. So can many others in this pack, except they are much more submissive to their superiors. We have only one rank that would fit the likes of your pitiful existence. Welcome to the pack, omega.” Nyx spat out the last word like it was some curse to be speaking it. “Welcome to groveling at your superiors’ feet for a few scraps of food, including myself. Show any disrespect to the others and I’ll tear you to something unrecognizable as a wolf, not that you’re much of one anyways. Welcome to being the most submissive you will ever be if you want a higher rank. If you don’t like it, don’t even think about going to my Alpha for his judgement. He has far too much to do to spend time with the likes of you.” She rolled her eyes and stared at Kaala, snorting in disgust as she listened to a fact about the other female’s past. “I don’t care about your past. Get over yourself, we all have burdens to bare. You can show yourself around the pack grounds, I’ve already wasted enough time on you.”

The fae gave one last irritated growl and turned to leave. Turning back slightly, Nyx smirked and snarled out her next words. “Remember my warning, fae. Welcome to Erenyx, I hope you enjoy your own personal Hell.” With that, she walked off to finish her duties.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 14:56

Kaala stood there and once the wolf turned, curled back her upper lip. So that was it. She was an omega? Rage hit the wolf like a tidal wave but she forced it down. She would take the wolves threat seriously...... for now. She lowered her tail to an omega's position. Hating how it dragged along the ground. She looked up and sniffed the air. She was hungry but being omega was not going to help with that. She sighed as she sat there. Thinking of what to do. Was it a good idea joining this pack? Well it was too late now. She glared in the direction the wolf had taken and stood up. She looked about scenting the air. Her blue eyes flashed as a prey scent hit her scent glands. She sighed and ignored it. Trailing in the direction the female had taken, but keeping her distance. She didn't want the wolf coming and mocking her about being omega. Her claws left little ridges in the ground as she walked. Well this sounded like a good future for her, she thought sarcastically and kept walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaala's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaala's call Kaala's call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaala's call

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1