Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonight Is The Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information
Purchases: N/A

Tonight Is The Night Empty
PostSubject: Tonight Is The Night Tonight Is The Night Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 14:18

Constellations and galaxies bursted across the black abyss - hanging just next to it the pale sphere to shine on the animals of the night, the chorus of crickets filling the rest of the lone wolf's long journey in those moments of serenity. Her paws not once made a sound by how averagely small they were, easily moving up, around and over anything that could prevent a sound from being created, supporting her whereabouts with the help of her trained hearing and sense of smell. Shadows; dark creatures of the mind embraced whatever could breathe and stand, shading what was left of light from the fae's grayish white and brown sides, the peaks of moonlight shining in the pits of fire known to be her very eyes. A slight breeze was amid through the air, sending the scents of autumn running, trailing its feathery fingers through her thick pelt. Blood stained the sides of her mouth, lapped at shortly from the sides of her lips by her tongue, snatched between her teeth a lifeless prize she would soon present to whom would come off to wander so late a night.

The dividing line made her pace slow to a easy stop, resting herself peacefully and eyeing the darkness that encased the trees ahead of her, drenched in the scent of murderous and nefarious beings that would provide nicely for subjects to preform her works upon when injured. Fortunately, she still had lots of energy left in her, and it was about time she would be able to use it all after so long. The fae looked upon the ground, then around once more in order to catch certain specifics on what she could work with, or the directions she could take to lead her in the paths of upbringing herbs to find before winter struck dead. Carelessly she sat - wistfully breathing in light puffs of air through her wet black snout - abroad the idea there would be someone soon, but not until her song would carry on throughout the dark night. At last, the light colored wolf rose her lips to the stars, peacefully closing her eyes as the melody of a soft howl broke the silence that overpowered the nightly noises of chirps and yips hiding about. When things were through, she retreated to her normal position, sweeping her long tail off to the side in patience.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Tonight Is The Night Tonight Is The Night Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 04:30

The Alpha rested beside his family, listening to their noises as they slept. Though he was not in a deep sleep, he still dreams of a future. He could see his young growing into something spectacular. They would take over the pack in his death, only one wolf of course. As he dreamed of the pups, he could not decide if the Alpha would become his own son, or his own daughter. They all showed promise, all shared the same genes which were derived from he himself. He wished the best for them, never wanting anything too terrible to happen within their young lives, and he would make sure of it. No wolf would ever move a hair out of place on their body. For if they did, they would have a rather unpleasant father to deal with. Steele had been keeping to his family, for the most part, allowing his newly appointed Beta to prove her worth to him and the pack. She had done a wonderful job, but he would never tell her such a thing. He did not want her to get cocky, instead you would encourage her to do better. There was always something better. Staying plastered to Esmeralda's side, he watched her very closely. She had not been acting the same since the pups, something had definitely changed in her. The brute could not decide if he enjoyed this change or hated it. For the sake of their young, he would say or do nothing. Feeling a light paw kick him in his muzzle, he stirred awake. Holding back the snarl, he watched as a pup had turned in a small circle and accidentally kicked him, while chasing a prey in his dreams. Giving a soft smirk, he moved from the others and made his way out of the den.

Upon taking in the chilled air, he could tell that winter had begun. As he looked over the land, he could see the first snow had already started to fall. It had not melted for the drastic temperatures which had been dropping constantly. His thick coat was becoming thicker by the day. Shaking out his body, he moved away from the den and glanced up to the night sky. In the distance he could hear the owls and their calls, he could smell the small creatures running in the night, trying to hide from their predators. They were small things the brute had no time for. Moving to the center of the pack clearing, he stretched his legs and prepared his body for a run. Large paws dug into the ground and a smile pressed itself to his maw. His tail curled over his spine, and after he was about to start running, he heard a call from the borders. Such an odd time to be approaching a pack. Normally wolves had come during the day, ready to join a new home. At least, from what he remembered in his time alongside Azul, he came at night as well. Moving in the direction of the howl, the brute made his way for the border. His silver eyes glistened from the moon light, giving them an even greater look on insanity. It was a crazed look he rather enjoyed and used on new wolves when they first met him. Steele forced his powerful legs to trudge through the terrain and make it to his final destination. A new scent was present past the imaginary line of his border. A female. A low snarl rippled from his throat as he moved from the shadows and presented his midnight coat to the fae. "Who are you?" he snarled, emanating a dominant stance as his ears perked forward, and his chest was pressed out. He waited for her to reply, wondering what her response would be. As he waited, he looked over her body, her form, and her eyes. He could not tell if they were naturally that bright, or if the night sky had illuminated them even more, just as it had with his own bright orbs.
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Tonight Is The Night Tonight Is The Night Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 15:59

Slow movement scurried behind the shadowy walls of the forestry, swishing too and fro with the wind until the strong stench of a male found its way to guide through it. It almost made her sneeze by how thick it was, but she kept at bay as the wraith exposed its true self - broadened with large shoulders, caressed in a cloak of obsidian - shown brightly by a pair of silver soul-less gems. He was sinisterly and most certainly beautiful to her eyes, but she surpassed the urge to examine him further before welcoming him with a respectful bow to her average frame, "Good evening, sire for I am to apologize first off for such a late arrival upon my behalf, hopefully you weren't disturbed by my presence." The fae did not simply smile, however her expression stayed plain, almost dull even for such a lovely evening well spent. A small snarl vibrated at the back of her throat as she despised the feeling of submissiveness, and so, Cliche cooled herself to think properly until her body retreated to its normal stance. Her light grey ears erected outwards as the sound of a cracked twig echoed from a far, which reminded her of the gift she had slaughtered and carried on especially for him in this case. Bowing her snout back down to the hare, she nudged it closer to him - her nose speckled with the bits of blood, carelessly , comfortably brought to him until she would hear his growls of discomfort. They all had their bubbles, some of which could not at all be touched, for which she understood completely. The Alpha was deserved these respects after all. Moving back, she nodded and bat her lashes once before taking on the conversation in reverse to his question,

"Cliche." The mexican wolf replied in a soft toned voice - grasped gently between the hands of an angelic figure known to be her own bitter tongue. Mysteriously her body moved in a slight sway, barely realizing her words until it was revealed within her train of thoughts, "Excuse me, I meant my name is Cliche. Strange, I know, but what is normal in this world considered as anymore?" She tilted her head, curiously gazing inside the silver deathly stare of the large brute, "And you, sire? Do you not have a name of certainty?" With a small sigh, she shook her head and rose her body to its complete height, comparing it easily smaller than the brute, but mindlessly leaving it to the side as it never mattered. "I sought to find acceptance, and here I am to be greeted with a powerful male such as yourself. I would have to guess that you are of greatness here, am I wrong? And with that, I would like to begin by saying that I've traveled shortly after my previous home, and this is the hopeful ending of it. Tell me, you wouldn't happen to have any room for a Healer like myself, would you, master?" A fox-like grin plastered slowly at the corner of her lips, expanding slightly while her amber eyes waited in response from him.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Tonight Is The Night Tonight Is The Night Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 11:03

"She talks too much," was the first thing which came to mind about her. She talked an awful lot for him just meeting her. He had never met a wolf who just openly spoke in such a way. Perhaps it was good, perhaps not. The wolf was not completely sure, though he did know they needed another healer. The only healer they had in the land, was Kiv. Steele had not particularly liked the male that much, but Esmeralda had insisted that he joined them. Who was he to tell her no? If that small gesture would make her happy, then he would allow it. Another was very much needed however. "Cliche is a strange name," he thought as well. But then he decided it was time for him to speak. He ignored her apology, not really caring nor wishing to go on about semantics of it all. "Yes Cliche, we are in need of a healer. We only have the one for the moment. I am Alpha Steele. If you swear your life to the pack, I care not for your past or a story. I just wish to go back to my Alphess and young." As he finished speaking he looked back to the camp. "You may come back to camp now, but if you wake the Alphess or my sleeping pups, I shall have your hide to line my den. Do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight Is The Night Tonight Is The Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight Is The Night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1