Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Empty
PostSubject: Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 13:26

Winds were non-existent. Plant life was devoid of the luxurious emerald flags which stood to signify survival. In short, all was dead under the rule of winter. And yet the dark furred figure was undoubtedly joyous, never feeling more alive and well in his limited length of life. Paws trotted forth with great merry haste to the location he sought. He cared not for the crunch his pads so unscrupulously made, the animals he spooked, for at that time stealth was not a necessity. Amidst the dappled fading light, the hunter’s pelt shone bronze at the frayed edges as it rippled with his movements, making him appear very much like the phenomenon of his name with being darkest at the centre and the sunlight lacing the edge. Trailing behind was his thick brown tail swishing gently to and fro as it glided over the snow, causing his pawprints to be brushed over with a thin white dusting. Even further behind was the female who almost matched the colour of purity of the ground, having to catch up to him as his eagerness to proceed with the formality of their relationship got the better of the brute. Eclipse feared that if he left it too late a more suitable brute could appear to take away the one he adored, in which case there could be next to nothing worse. Or perhaps only so many wolves were allowed to mate? These possible consequences all weighed on his conscience and spurred him on faster. No longer did he wonder whether he could step up to the expectations as a mate and father, as he was determined not to hold any resemblance to his parents with the approach to the role. Besides, should it be approved he had a wonderful fae to be alongside him and many Helidos members for support.

Upon reaching the area that was specifically reserved for the privacy of the Alpha pair the brute slowed to a halt and stood with his head stooped low, slowly looking over his shoulder to see if Creek had caught up yet. His golden hues sparkled with a newfound meaning to serve solely as her closest companion and ultimately the provider of her happiness, hopefully. Suddenly the actual importance of the situation seemed to flash before his eyes as the scent of the Alpha drew into his chocolate nostrils, which didn’t make it any easier due to the fact that Eclipse had only met Azul properly once and so it was quite daunting. He was glad that Creek had wanted to come with him. Gulping, despite the dryness in his throat, his eyes flickered between staring at the den entrance and searching for the healer emerging any second from the rear. Though really what did he have to fear from such just and noble leaders? A nervous twitching of his tail accompanied his lowered head and ears, out of respect to any Alpha that would arrive. Had either of the Alpha or Alphess been aware of their initial growing friendship? A little smile arose at the appearance of visions of the great future that was possible following this event.

Last edited by Lead Hunter Eclipse on December 2nd 2013, 07:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 22:03

Hesitation tugged at the fae as she trotted behind her beloved. Only a short time ago had the two confessed their feelings for each other, and now thy were to ask permission to mate from the Alpha's. A million questioned burned in Creek's mind, from what would Azul say to if she would even make a good mate or mother for Eclipse? Keeping behind the black male a few steps her paw steps became more nervous as they approached the cave, what if they said no? She had heard that Fel and Alanoth had already become mates, perhaps that was all to be mated this year? Thinking back only two pair had been crowned lat year, the Alpha's themselves and the Beta pair. Both now had a family and contributed much to the pack, could they contribute as well?

Pulling up closer to Eclipse Creek brushed her fur into his, hoping for some reassurance to her sudden doubts. It was true that she loved the black hunter and would try her hardest to please him, to be the best mate she could be. Never having been in this position before posed new issues concerning raising a family. Her age was a factor as was her inexperience in the department. Unlike a few fae's she knew in her old pack, she stayed away from males at all costs. Inexperience was something she didn't like, it was the reason why she had started to train with Eclipse in hunting, so this was new to her.

Now at the cave Creek sat down next to Eclipse and leaned into him. If Azul did say no what would happen with them? Creek wasn't sure if she could deal with not being his mate, to love him forever and be there for him. Maybe she could run off with him, but she had pledged herself to serve Azul, which vow was easier to break?
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 09:02

The great storm had taken a toll on the pack life. It was not usual for the winter to last this long. The winds were killer, cutting through the coats of multiple wolves. Azul had been lucky his was extra thick. Much time had passed since his pups had been tiny little balls of fur and fluff. Now they were doing their own things, adventuring with the other wolves and such. Lucy was no longer sick, which made the Alpha very pleased as he would be worried for losing her during such a cold and hostile winter. Standing up, he looked to his family. They cuddled together, deep in their sleep, totally unaware they had visitors at the entrance to their home. Azul sniffed the entrance of the den, smelling and analyzing them as he did all the wolves of Helidos. One was a male, he had only seen a couple of times and not quite sure who it was. The other was a female he had been very close with and remembered her from the beginning of his pack. The off white fae had always been helpful to the Alpha pair, doing things as they requested of her. She had taught Lucy a lot of information on healing. Azul was very grateful for her, and so he made his way to greet the pair. The only time two wolves or even a wolf came to his den was for the purpose of asking to be mates. Clearing his throat, he moved to exit. Upon seeing the two together, he knew exactly what they wanted and who the male was. He had met Eclipse before, along with a couple other wolves. The exchange had been rather odd between the Elite, him, and his female Delta. But Azul thought nothing of it and addressed the two. "How may I help the both of you? I would like to thank you for not calling to me, as my family is resting soundly."
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:18

The dark brute's eyes widened slightly when the touch of his love leaning into him coursed over his pelt, still not being used to such levels of affection or close contact. However, it was reassuring and warming, helping to mellow his stiff position and fear of the situation. Almost instantaneously his pessimistic thoughts lessened and his ears perked up. Eclipse looked to the fae beside him and into her faint blue eyes. It occurred to him then that much like her herbs healed sickly and wounded wolves, she was healing him. In a way, to him, she was a medicinal herb. Before he had met her that day at the beach he had been reserved and did not trust other wolves much, but following the months spent with her she had provided him with friendship and her own gentle nature had allowed him to come out of his shell. He grinned to Creek, his tail swaying over the snow-laden ground. A sharp sound of a male clearing his throat made his ears twitch in the direction of the den and his head averted from holding her gaze to watch the great white male emerge. The dignified Alpha's noble paws stood strong on the frost, making it crunch beneath his weight. The younger male's smile changed awestruck to being bright and friendly as his eyes regarded Azul. He dipped his head respectfully and then sat down on the cold white earth, curling his fluffy tail around the lead healer. "Oh that's quite alright Alpha, sir. We apologise for disturbing you at all" Nervously his paws shifted as he thought what he was going to say, and kept his eyes trained on his leader's paws. "Well, Alpha. We wish for you to help us to achieve the same happiness that you have with Alphess Lucy and your pups which are resting behind you..." He gulped and stole a quick glance into Azul's amber eyes to check if he was following. "I have waited to find happiness and I have found it with Creek. With your permission, Alpha, we will be mates". Heart slowly increasing its pumping, he took a deep breath and shuddered in the wind, looking to Creek once more, seeing if she had anything else to say. If she wanted to have pups he would wait for her to request that of the Alpha herself, as he hadn't wished to do so if she truly wasn't ready or didn't want to. Ultimately, if she had anything to reject or more to ask for, he would support it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 19:33

As Azul came out into the clearing Creek started to tremble with nervousness. It was all crashing down to this simple moment where her life would change forever, all from one question. Silence nipped at her throat as no words formed when he addressed her, instead it was the male beside her that spoke first and quenched her fears. Stealing a glance at Eclipse made her melt. His gaze was so focused in how he spoke of her it reminded Creek just how much she loved him and wanted to be with him. After a moment she found her voice and smiled to Azul. "Eclipse speaks the truth Alpha Azul. I have finally found happiness with Eclipse and hope to be mated with him so that I may have a family with him. I've thought long and hard about this and want to be with him for the remainder of my days." She said glancing back to Eclipse.

The pair hadn't spoke of pups often, but it was on her mind. Creek wasn't getting any younger and she loved the idea of having children of her own for Eclipse to teach to hunt and to help serve the pack. The only question now was if Azul would allow it. "I'd be forever grateful if you honored our request Alpha. I love Eclipse with all my heart, I don't know what I'd do without him." She said, bringing her maw under his chin and wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:07

((Your request is accepted. They are allowed 2 pups.))
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permission to love, sir? (Alpha Azul and Lead Healer Creek)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1