Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Empty
PostSubject: Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 15:56

A dark wolf shaped figure appeared near the Helidos border. Mist covered the wolf's body. Tail low near the ground, it peered into the distance, seeing nothing but mist and fog. This was a new place to this wolf. Since the last pack this wolf was born from, everything became unsure to this very wolf. As the mist became more and more thin as it was vanishing, revealing the colors of the wolf's pelt. Grey with white on the chest, a tiny bit of orange near the bottoms of the eyes. A little bit of black near the head, all this became more and more visible to the wolf's eye. Paws firmly on ground, the wolf looked around, curious about this strange place. When this wolf was in a birth pack, they were usually given names by their parents. This fae had a particularly strange name, out of her other brothers and sisters. Hypnosis, was the name of this very wolf. Her mind cluttered with various thoughts about why she was given this name. Was it special in a way? Was she given the name because of her ability to hypnotize others? No! That couldn't be it! Not to Hypnosis at least. Her eyesight began to clear out a little more, expanding her surroundings. It became more grassy, and it was easier to see things. Could she be ready to take this a step further, into joining a pack? A pack! A wolf pack! The scent came to her muzzle. It smelled as if many wolves were leaving their scents everywhere. This was it... Time to go and get accepted!

With gentle strength and little confidence within her, Hypnosis began to move across the grassy border. One paw step after another, a little nervous about what was going on. Her fur began to prick up, a strange sensation traveling through her body. A feeling of nervousness. One paw step at a time. Closer and closer to the acceptance part of joining. "You seem nervous... Why? It's going to be alright. Don't sweat it... Be positive".A voice. A voice that Hypnosis had heard in her younger days, but didn't seem to remember what it sounded like so many months later on in her life. She shook it off as she continued to walk along. One paw step at a time. Being as positive as possible, a few wolves far away in her vision, she began to speak clearly as possible. "Hello? Anyone... Anyone here? I have came to join the pack, if you don't mind...". Hypnosis took a deep breath, hoping that someone had heard her. Feeling her paws move closer, she trailed along the grassy border, seeing a few wolves become more and more clear to her vision. Seeing it could be either a beta or an Alpha, it was hard to tell."Any betas or Alphas I could speak with?" The female asked in a more confident tone, hoping for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 19:49

The wraith moved swiftly through the lands that held the color of its enemy - light. Not a sound in sight was made within that time of its movements, providing a great benefit to its tactic as it slowly crept upon the presence of a hearty fat hare. But the wraith was much more simpler than that, for its silhouette was not eerie, nor deceived in a pit of evil, as it was but only a beautiful wolf carrying on its duties as it had for over a year and a half. The predator locked its vibrant emerald orbs over the smaller prey, the urge to tear it limb from limb only to make the fae more impatient as she stood there for a long moment of time. Her pulse slowed down and her muscles hunched beneath her thick obsidian pelt that held a shine of crystals to blend upon the surface of her fur duo to the snow that blew through the icy air. Focusing her thoughts away from the beckoning scent as it waft strongly in through her wet black nostrils, the female remained quiet in her still position nearest to a large elm tree to block her body from the wind. This gave her the advantage, aiding her in blowing her scent further from the hare so then it could only find her through sound.

But the fae was silent, as if it were a demon whom escaped from the chains of Hell and the master of them all were after it. Her lips unfurled back into a wicked smile as she held back one of the most ruthless blood thirsty growls inside her before uncoiling her legs into action. The hare's ears flickered at the soft sound that huffed from the wolf's throat and looked directly into the dark green of her eyes. It then ran, only to give her a challenge, but its life was short as the wiser fae was much quicker with her movements to capture it dead between her razor sharp teeth. Her jaws collapsed over the prey - crushing its bones with one hard crunch. Finding herself comfortable over the ground, Juno dropped the lifeless creature on her forearms, watching as the blood oozed from its wounds to where she bit into it. But before she could begin her meal, the Beta's ears flicked forwards to the sound of a foreign feminine voice flowing towards her. She sensed nervousness to come from it, which only made her curiosity climb.

Her paws clawed at the ground to bury it beneath the soil so she could have it for later. Turning, she quickly moved towards the border and ducked low next to the bushes to peer through them. It was strange to finally be accepting newcomers again, but she knew the basics to heart, and perhaps it wouldn't be all that terrible to finally get back on track with aiding the borders for the dearest Delta. She had been working so hard, and she definitely deserved the rest. It already seemed that she was getting close with the Elite, which only made Juno's eyes smile at the thought of when she and Marrok were like that. She lifted her head and moved forwards to the grey and white mixed fae, praising her rank with a single nod to the head before raising it high to represent her dominance as the wise Beta female she was, "Speak your name and reason before I give you one to tread elsewhere, fae." Her voice lurked with a sweetness just as wonderful as the taste of honey, but her words were left struck with demand as she declared answers, "I am the Beta female of Helidos, and you will treat me with utmost respect. If you choose to act with moronic behavior before my presence, then I shall have no other choice but to chase you away from my Alphas' lands. Hold your head high, and keep your words from stuttering. I will not tolerate the lack of confidence." She replied bluntly as a snarl edged its way between her bared teeth, tail curled high over her back while her eyes glowered a bright green to the lone fae.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 08:49

(I am very sorry for not posting in such a very long time. I had too many things to do I guess. But I will be on here more often).

As the mist surrounded this fae, she stood there, trying to feel as confident as possible. It took some time before Hypnosis could understand that she was indeed in the territory of the Dominant. Her eyes focused on the wolf speaking to her. This dominant wolf wanted her to speak with more confidence than how she spoke earlier. She smiled, just to show the beta in front of her what she was looking for. Thoughts ran through her mind, but they were good thoughts. Thoughts of joining the pack. As the dominant spoke with meaning in its tone, Hypnosis obeyed and stood with very high confidence. Paws firmly on the ground and tail straight down. "Hello there! My name is, Hypnosis. I come from a far away pack. I just happened to stumble across this lovely looking territory of yours and it looked like it could use another member. I hope you will accept me. I'm a normal wolf, one of the regular breeds". Hypnosis took a second and thought over what she just talked about. Nothing seemed better than to just think things over for a bit. She felt more confident after she had spoke her name and where she was from. Her body posture seemed very relaxed and not tense whatsoever. This was it. It was this time to hear what this beta wolf had to say.

After a brief moment, Hypnosis titled her head to one side. The mist became more and more thin, so the fae could see things more clearly now. If this beta said anything that meant 'Go away I don't need you' or anything like that, then where was Hypnosis going to go now. But the more positivity she thought, the stronger the chance seemed to be of joining this very pack. She began to tell more about herself. "I'm very nice. About the confidence, I would actually hate to loose such faith within myself. I love the feeling of confidence. It makes me feel better. I do realize that if I lack this such a feeling, then I may be chased away. But you will hear only confidence and more better feelings from me. You will see that I am very fit to join this pack". Hypnosis allowed her confidence in herself to build up more and more. For a brief moment, she really thought that this was her chance to shine and show everyone. The ground felt very smooth as she got into a more comfortable stance. "Very nice territory, by the way. I love how it looks" the fae added. Her ears perked for an announcement from the beta to join or not. She felt excited, but she tried not to show it as much.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 15:56

Juno's ears switched too and fro with the sounds of the stuttering female finally perk up with a sense of pride in her step. It made her green eyes roll, and think to herself irritatedly about how annoying the fae before her was. She had been put through many interviews between her and the every-day loner to walk amongst into these lands, but none so 'different' from this one. Perhaps it wasn't confidence that the wolf needed, but a reality check and a raccoon to bite her tail, "Get to the point, Hypnosis. I don't have all day to hear about your confidence and what breed you are from. You're a wolf, that's all that matters, now onto what I had asked. If you wish to be accepted into these ranks, you must prove to me submission." The obsidian she-wolf could barely recognize her own voice as she spoke in such ways to the innocent vagabond. Surely she has been treated like this before, and if not, it made the beta female wonder as to how her previous pack held it's self together. Glowering down at the female grey wolf, she curled her furred lips to bare out her long, sharp teeth, raising her hackles high in a dominant display over the lowly loner. "Bow, reveal to me that you respect my territory and are loyal to my words. The only way I'll be able to know if you're fit for this pack is if you prove yourself go me, first. What are your skills, and what makes you think you should be accepted passed these borders?" She growled, narrowing her fiery emeralds down to her.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking To Join The Pack [Border Acceptance]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1