Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting With the Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meeting With the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Meeting With the Stars Meeting With the Stars Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:53

[this is the third time trying to write this, my computer is doing its part to ruin my life]

The fur around her paws was soaked through and through and her breath came out as steam rather than its usual invisible form. The dainty paws of her back feet fit nicely into the prints that the front had just formed. Guessing her distance from danger, she stopped frozen, listening for threats. Her ears swiveled and her eyes followed suit, copying what its neighbors had searched so carefully for. The golden eyes tilted up towards the sky as her throat straightened out towards the sky. Her lungs filled and rumbled as she started into a melodious howl, making the air vibrate with glee around her. Her howl conveyed a patient wish to counsel with a wolf of the pack. The flecks of gold in her eyes reflected humor as her snout lowered towards the ground. Dark humor lit her mind, her song-like voice seemed to be ignorant of the darkness beneath it.
After finishing the howl, her haunches lowered to the ground, tail tucked neatly between them. Snowflakes began to fall in response to the beautiful noise that had come from her lips just moments ago. The beauty around her went by unnoticed as she opened her senses to the world around her. The allure of mother nature had long before made her heart beat faster and lips turn up in a smile, but now it only annoyed her. It only seemed to distract her from her true path, wasting time loving something that could never return the sweet emotion. Instead she viewed her surroundings as simply a means to an end, the end being that she left her mark among it. A mark in the memories of some, mark that would remain for generations either good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With the Stars Meeting With the Stars Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 23:02

{I will be addressing your first post, please remove the second for it is not needed. Sorry for the inconvenience of the wait, I apologize sincerely.}

The beta padded through the camp and towards the kill pile, checking to make sure the warriors had kept up and that she wouldn’t have to hunt any down. Scents of each warrior came to her a she reached it and she almost sighed in disappointment. She had almost wanted to catch someone slacking just for a reason to tear into their lazy pelts. It seemed, unfortunately, that her annoyance would have to be taken out on some helpless creature. Their loss and her gain, she supposed. She was about to head back to her den for the even the least bit of rest when the howl reached her ears and angered her by its presence. It was obviously female and honestly, Nyx could do without meeting another female for a long time. She could happen upon one that looked like her and her furious anger would begin all over again. Nyx paused and waited for a few short moments, then sighed when she heard no one else racing to the borders to answer the call. She set off to the borders and marked the area as well, keeping the pack scent strong in case anyone found themselves crossing where they shouldn’t be. It would give her a reason to kill them, definitely, and that would be great fun for the fae. As she padded closer to the border it seemed that her fun was not meant to be. Instead, her eyes of two colors fell upon a wolf that just had to look so familiar. Maybe they didn’t look alike at all and it was the fur color, but either way she was fully annoyed by the fae’s presence. Stepping forwards, she looked bored and snapped to the female. “Who are you and what are you doing on the borders of my pack?” Nyx’s tail rose high in dominance, and she glared down at the female.

Last edited by Beta Nyx on December 29th 2013, 16:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With the Stars Meeting With the Stars Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 22:00

The creamy pelt that approached nearly matched her own, but the eyes differed greatly. The heterochromia suited the matching fae, she mildly wondered if it ran in her family. Her pride stayed high because she knew this fae could never humiliate her thoughts. With an emotionless face she didn't need to worry, all she needed to do was submit and join this crazy crew. Once she was in she could let up a little on the submission, no more burying her face in the dirt.

A sly grin would have lit her lips, if not for the important female in front of her. Her stance made it obvious her power within the pack. You would need to be a complete idiot to not see that she was high and mighty, power radiating from her. Instead of the sly grin, her shoulders slumped and ears folded back, they touched near the back of her skull. Front paws slid further away from her, making her elbows touch the ground. Her tail was closely touching her thigh, a similar position to tucking it between her legs. Brown eyes evaded the blue and amber ones, she cleared her throat before she spoke in her musical voice.

"Why, I am Cassiopeia, I wish to be allowed to join your pack,"

Again the demon within smiled, her voice made her deception nearly perfect. This was one of the few blessings the Great Wolf had given her along with the curses she had planned. It seemed no beautiful wolf could have a beautiful life, if they did they were cursed with the jealousy and punishment of others. She was also cursed with the devil within, the little shit liked to push her buttons. It made her enjoy death, anger rose quicker and she no longer enjoyed what she had used to. She pictured the devil as a red fox, quick wit and a suicide mission. As if trying to kill his host he possessed her with terrible ideas. He once convinced her to go after a bear, it didn't end well to say the least.

Her attention was caught up with the creamy wolf in the clearing with her though. She smelled the pack all over her, a weird scent to the unaccustomed nose. But it wasn't unpleasant and she would be glad to assume the position too.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With the Stars Meeting With the Stars Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 23:05

Please keep your writing uncolored, Cassiopeia.
But we do encourage almost all wolfs to at least color their
words when speaking to one another through RP.

Example: The wolf tread amongst the fall ridden path, alone in the dark did he not see a bear peer in through the darkness to meet his colorless eyes, "Oh no.." He mumbled.

The words would be colored, only in that exception.

-Junebug
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With the Stars Meeting With the Stars Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 18:12

Her lips peeled back in a snarl at the other fae, revealing dangerous teeth yellowed by the bloodstains of her victims. The fae’s head lowered threateningly and her tail curled dominantly to touch her spine. Something about this newcomer made her suspicious, as if she were giving in too quickly. Instantaneous dislike made her circle the newcomer, attempting to pierce through her the heterochromatic eyes. A low growl reverberated up from her vocal cords and out of her mouth as she was tempted to snap at the fae’s heels. Nyx felt like this newcomer would have to learn who was in charge the hard way, which was more of the beta’s gain. She’d taken pleasure in beating the disobedient ones back into shape. As the other fae spoke, Nyx rolled her eyes and snapped, “Of course you would, but I’m not going to just let you in blindly. What can you do to benefit this pack, whelp? Please, amuse me.” The beta rolled her shoulders back and stood before the fae once again, staring at her and daring her to get up from the submission she was in. Oh, such a submissive animal was going to be so fun to tear into if there was one hint of suspicion of mistake. Her thoughts turned towards the blood that would spatter the ground, bright and delicious. The beta turned her thoughts away for such things and decided she’d have to do some hunting later, but first she had to deal with this little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With the Stars Meeting With the Stars Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 21:38

Her idea had been off, this must not be a pack like her previous one. Thankfully, with her training, she could probably take this wolf. Or at least make it out with her life, unless this fae had a trick under her fur. Cassiopeia kept her anger in check though, she wouldn't let this she-wolf ruin her ruse. Especially when her mind played with the idea of killing this wolf and running off. In her dominant stance and showing off, she might just be distracted enough that she could go for her throat. Blood would stain both of their pelts, a truly beautiful sight in her mind's eye.

But her plan would have to get over her inconsequential desires of her more wicked side. But her wicked side smiled at the thought of joining a corrupt pack, something that was sure to fall. But of course a little part was frightened of this wolf standing over her, she had a crazed look in her mismatched eyes. Something that matched the look of the little devil inside.

Of course instead of returning the growl, she conceded to just assume a foul glint in her eyes. She turned her head to the devil in front of her, and let a pleasant sound escape her mouth.

"Of course, something that must be expected entering a pack. I have the talent in the hunt and the fight. I am graced with speed along with the skills in a fight that were taught to me by a mentor,"

Her voice was just a hint from sickly sweet, instead it was laced with respect, but with nothing of fear. She refused to show even a hair of fear near this wolf of the pack. Instead she retained her submissive stance, maybe even sinking deeper into the dirt, if it was possible. Her devil loved the submission, but didn't appreciate being on the other side of it. It instead entertained itself with the idea that it had found a parallel, loathsome spirit in the nearly identical wolf. It simultaneously played with the idea of brutally killing it and joining in forces to ruin other's joy and take over the pack.

But her face retained its blank calmness, something the female across from her could never take from her. She might be able to take her life or torture her, but she couldn't steal from her the deep burning anger and the calm sea surrounding it. Something like an island that the devil lived in and the ocean that fed it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With the Stars Meeting With the Stars Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 13:10

“Yes yes yes, we all were. I am giving you the rank of Warrior but do not think you are safe in the least. One mistake, one suspicion and you will become an omega of the lowest plausible ways as well as my own personal chew toy. If my suspicion serves me correctly, you will end up in that position in the first place. Make your oath to protect this pack until you die, and you will be allowed to cross these borders. I’m not showing you back to camp, you can find it on your own if you aren’t stupid. I have better things to do than helping you.” Nyx would not admit how badly she  wished to make this fae an omega, and she’d jump on any chance to do so. She wanted to see that creamy pelt covered in blood and the fae owning it begging for her life. The terror in her eyes would be only a small part of how the beta was avenging, righting the wrong that only happened months ago. Each time she would’ve let the fae live, but not without new scars. Blood needed to be spilled, and she’d do all she could to have such a thing. Eyeing the other fae, she took to notice small familiarities. The bothered her, angered her that one could try to look even the least bit like anyone else. She growled internally and waited for the fae to give her oath, no longer caring to be in the presence of this small little nothing. That’s all she would be, no matter how she tried to make herself known. Shaking out her pelt, the beta simply looked at Cassiopeia and waited.

(Sorry this was late! I've been quite busy.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With the Stars Meeting With the Stars Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 15:52

Warrior? She hadn't expected this, the wolf had shown all the signs of disliking her, maybe this was a ploy to ruin her. Or maybe she wasn't even still thinking about the matter and had moved onto other things to anger over. When she got to the personal chew toy part though, she believed her, although she would rather die than to be someone's bitch. She kept her opinions to herself though, she kept her fake respect on her face. When she got to the part about the oath, Cassiopeia took it seriously, she did not wish to be a burden to these wolves. That is why she was completely serious when she swore to keep the wolves of the pack safe, no hints of falseness wandered through her voice or eyes.

"I swear myself to this pack and its Alpha until my last days, thank you,"

The last part was of course secretly laced with venom, bet the rest was truthful. Giddiness, an unknown feeling up until then, ran through her system, what might it be like in a pack she had grown up in. She soon managed to gain control of herself and stand from her position, but not without a deep bow in the impatient wolf's direction. She then realized she had never asked the wolf's name throughout the whole ordeal.

"Wait, what is your name, so that I might address you properly?"

The falseness had slithered back in, but she had spoken to quickly to really address it. Instead she simply wished to know this future rival's name, something of that was already sprouting in her veins of anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With the Stars Meeting With the Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting With the Stars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1