Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 09:41

The only wolves I require a reply from are the ones with new rank. I wish for them to thank the pack and give a small speech! If you wish to make a reply, you are more than welcome to!
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Guardian Drogo
Guardian Drogo

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 14:45

Drogo listened intently as the Alpha began to speak. He held himself with pride, as he was entitled to, and yet spoke to his pack with with a genuine sincerity and tenderness that the warrior himself had never witnessed from a leader. It was refreshing to see one who cared about those who served him. Any doubts that lingered in the recesses of his mind about Azul diminished then and there. He would gladly follow Azul, and proudly serve him to the best of his abilities. As the Alpha spoke, he praised his helping hands, the Beta pair and his Delta for their hard work and dedication. Praise rightfully deserved as they had been kind and welcoming to him. The next order of business was the announcement of what the next weeks would hold in store for the pack. Three females would be bringing litters into the world. Joy and congratulations flittered between the wolves to the happy couples. As the voices hushed once more Azul spoke once more. Listening carefully to the names he called, Drogo was taken by surprise to hear his own name among them. Rising to his feet swiftly he did not question his Alpha's request, and moved to his side where he took to a sitting position and awaited the other two. When they made their way up Azul first addressed Aurora. She was awarded the new title of Elite along side her mate Kenai, a well deserved promotion. He smiled lightly and nodded a silent congratulation to her.

Drogo's name was mentioned next and granted the rank of Delta, along side Nnlya. Pride and honour twinkled in his eyes as he tried to wrap his mind around the new promotion. He had held a higher position within Tortall, but to be granted such a promotion in the little time he had been here was something he was proud of. Letting Azul finish his speach, Drogo rose to his feet, turning to face him. He slipped into a deep bow to show his respect and gratitude before slipping his gaze back up to the great wolf. "Sir I humbly offer my appreciation for this great honour. I will take this new title and fulfill my duties to the highest of standards and the best of my abilities. I thank you for allowing me the opportunity to serve you better and prove worth the what I hope to bring to this pack. Thank you." he said graciously with another bow to the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 15:27

Nnlya settled herself calmly as the numbers if the pack vegan to swell around her. It hit her then of just how much the pack had grown in the few months since she had arrived there. The Alpha first announced the arrivals of three litters to the pack. Of the mates Elite Kenai and Delta Aurora. Of Guardian Fel and Lead Caretaker Alanoth. And finally of Lead Hunter Eclipse and Lead Healer Creek. The fae cheered jubilantly with her pack, considering the wondrous miracle that would soon be bestowed upon the pack. New pups meant more responsibility. More mouths to feed and more lives to protect. But she welcomed the work in favour of the joys she could it it brought the loving parents and to the rest of the pack.

The Alpha then began to speak of promotions and she listened carefully, wondering which wolves would be worthy of such honor. When her own name was announced, she was momentarily shocked, but still rose gracefully from her seated position and took up ranks between her Alpha and fellow Warrior. When Aurora was given the title of Elite, beside her mate Kenai, Nnlya smiled a silent congratulations to the fae before returning her attention to her leader. She and Drogo had been awarded the ranks of Delta Female and Delta Male respectively. She paid close attention to the extra duties that would fall upon their shoulders and was excited to find she would be helping to accept new members at the border, though she did not let it show upon her face. When the Alpha had finished his speech, newly appointed Delta Drogo stepped forward and offered his thanks to the Alpha and promising to uphold his oath and fulfill his duties.

When he returned to his place, the newly appointed Delta Female stepped forward and dipped her chest low to the ground in a respectful bow to Alpha Azul. I thank you, Alpha, for this high honour you have bestowed upon me and my counterpart, Drogo. I swear that with this new rank and responsibility I will uphold the same oath I made upon my arrival here. To guard and protect my Alphas and my pack with my life. I will perform my new duties to the very best of my ability and then some. It is a privilege to serve under you. She bowed once more to the Alpha and then once to the congregation before her, a silent promise to serve the pack she was sworn to. Thank you. And with that, the Delta returned to sit in her place by the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 19:14

Surprise, that was the emotion she felt, and pride as she swelled with flooding emotions towards the pack. As blue eyes turned to look to the pack, Aurora's tail wagged briskly as her pregnant self waddled to Azul's side. Listening carefully to the newly appointed Delta's, Aurora thought hard on what she would say, how to address such number's in the pack. With grace and poise, Aurora sat down upon her haunches and kept her shoulders back. With one last glance she looked to her mate Kenai and smiled, closing her eyes she spoke, "To Azul, I wish to thank you for your understanding of how much this truly means to me. To bestowed such a rank is not only of great honor, but of self respect, love and gratitude to my fellow wolves. To serve this pack is my most greatest attribute and I am honored to see my previous rank go to such an amazing pack mate. Wise words to the new Delta's, always stand strong, never back down, and do not be afraid of what lies beyond those lines. Those who come here, much like how all of you came here, only seek hope for a better life. Leaving their fate in the balance of the decision on your answer. That is no small task for our new Delta's. Personally, I am going to miss my duties as Delta, but I embrace the future of training all new recruits and pack members in hunting and fighting skills. Something, that I cherish deeply and hold close to my heart. The social interactions of meeting those pack members that stand before us, whom I have yet to meet." Aurora paused to take a breath before continuing.

"It is at a time like this where all of my dreams have come true. A year ago, I came here to Helidos, seeking a new home. Far away from the life of a loner, where I could serve an Alpha worth protecting, unlike my prior pack. Azul opened his heart not only to myself, but to all of us, giving each of us a name and a purpose in life. A family to protect and a home to belong too. Within that year I met others whom have been blessed, loved, left, and lost. Each leaving a valued mark on my heart. Now, I love a brute that holds all of my heart, and we are expecting our first litter. Something, I know that I would never have been able to find had I not found the courage to come here. To those of you I have not met, I look forward to training you, helping you excell in your trades, and let me be a guiding star to you. Let me be proof that with hard work and determination, anything is possible." Aurora bowed to the pack as she finished her humble speech. As she began to walk away, she looked to Azul, and then to Kenai, "I think it's time, my love." Her words a whisper as she began back to the caretaker's den to endure her delivery. Everything had fallen into place and she was so proud.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: R: Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 22:17

Akasha had just entered the pack lands after making her oath of the new pack home lands. As she made her way in she spotted the gathering of wolves near by that made her not miss what was going on. Ears perked forward, she quickly trotted toward the open circle of wolves."Goodness I hope I am not late" she thought as she trotted through the brush, careful not to cause to much noise.

Tail flickering from side to side she trotted  closer to hear voices and more voices fill the air. Just as she approached the circle of wolves she was shocked to see how many wolves there were. Many ranged in all kinds of different colors and a warm feeling set in the pit of stomach. Finally she was not going to be mocked or treated different for the color of her pelt. Snapping out of her thoughts, she quickly recognized instantly who the alpha was in the middle of the group and immediately she tucked her tail low. In the end she hoped no one would notice her late presence to the group but at the same time she was  eager to know what exactly was going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 14:00

Quietly and slowly, the grey wolf made his way to the area where the other wolves of Helidos had coalesced into a large group for the meeting. By the time he approached the other members, his ears flattened against his skull, feeling embarrassed for his late presence. Ace doesn't know a lot things about the pack, but he knew that being unpunctual on a meeting was very disrespectful towards the Alpha of the pack. He was so humiliated that he doesn't even know what to say to them. He had a feeling that he would soon face the consequences. Certainly, he would still have the same rank since he didn't attend the meeting at the right time, and perhaps his rank will change to a lower one.

Drawing a deep breath, he flicked his gaze over to every wolf as he passed by, then he searched for a place to sit down and listen the rest of their conversation. Ace doesn't know all the faces of his pack mates, so now he had the chance to meet them. Until now, he just had two friends who spoke with him before. The first one was Beta Juno, he still remembered during the moment when he had his first interview with her. As he watched her from a distance, a soft smile formed across his muzzle. He was delighted that her family was doing fine. He could also see that her pups were growing very fast. As he shifted his vision to another direction, he glanced at his second friend who recently became the delta of Helidos. He was glad that Nnlya took the position of a higher rank. He could picture that she would be a great delta for the pack. Taking a seat underneath the branches, Ace cast an apologetic look at the Alpha before lowering his head toward him, his demeanour became more submissive. Now he just listened to him and the elite. Just by hearing their announcement, he could see that they felt a glow of satisfaction for the wolves that had a new rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling The Pack (Open/Mandatory for all Helidos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2