Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Exploring Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 22:43

Akasha walked along side of the open stream, watching and quietly scanning the rapid water. Her stomach growled as she continued to pace back and forth. Since she just started exploring, she thought it would be a good time for her to grab a celebration snack. She observed the water, watched the way it overlapped rocks and noticed there was the occasional limbs floating past.

Her claws gripped the ground much more harder than before, her muscles ripped through her coat as she stared at the water, waiting and plotting the direction she was to move to hunt her meal. Awaiting the right time she slowly neared the shore line, her paws gripped the wet mud as she studied the water. Being a pup she was thankful for her trait to be able to stay focused, and to always hit her target. Tail wagging lightly, she waited two more seconds then went for it.

Quickly she leaped on to a medium size rock that was close to the middle of the rapid stream, she wobbled back and forth a bit but she was still able to maintain her balance. Tail high in the air she looked down to see what she had expected to see. Fish, all types of fish swam past her down the stream, and she knew this was the perfect spot. She stared down, waiting once more, and lowered herself closer to the water. Finally she found her moment, quickly she made her strike as she nabbed a fish. A large one at that, its tail flopped in her face as she started to loose her balance. Wobbling even more she lost her step and felt her back paw go down into the cold water. Growling she jumped toward the shore line, completely drenched from her tail down. Still gripping the fish in her mouth that continued to flop she grinned. "It's about time" she thought as she dropped the fish on the ground and smiled before she began to enjoy her meal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Exploring Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 19:14

In a quick bound the male was through the brambles he hardly payed mind to the burs that tangled in her ashen fur as he moved forward to lap at the stream only to pause when he heard a splashing. "Ahh well done with you catch!" The tall brute called gently across the water to the darker pelted she wolf. It was the first time he were to lay eyes on her but by the scent in the air he could tell it was another helidos. Looking back and forth he picked a path of shattered rocks across the way, carefully pouncing from one to the other. He wouldn't dare go splashing through the surf, his shadow that he casted may surprise them but they would return shortly that he was sure. Shaking out the small droplets that had splashed among his pelt before he settled just a bit before the she. He watched curiously with a cock of the head, not sure if the female would even mind his presence. Feeling a bit out of it he was intruding on her meal. "My bad miss, i am Altair, a hunter of helidos. I um should probably return another time when you aren't so busy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Exploring Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 22:53

Akasha raised her golden hues to a brute's voice near by. Dropping the carcass she silently eyed him almost astonished to see another like she and one who was closely resembled to what she looked like. She almost felt like she were looking at a reflection of her, she even blinked a few times just to make sure that she wasn't seeing things.
The brute got closer this time, and she stared at him motionless. She listened to him as he greeted her, "friendly"" she thought as she slightly wagged her tail.
"Pleasure to meet you hunter Altair, I am hunter Akasha" she nodded toward him almost glad to have company in a way.
"You are definitely not bothering me sir, would you like this fish? I still have rather a lot left" she whispered as she slowly rose, her muscled flexed upon her might coat as she slowly pushed the carcass toward him.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Exploring Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 15:58

ooc-Akasha we have a ten sentence minimum for posts on threads, please fix the length of your post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Exploring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1