Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knock Knock...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Knock Knock... Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock... Knock Knock... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 21:15

Almost six months had passed since he had rejected his mothers offer of a suitable mate. It was his belief that, despite their pack having a tradition of strength and power to uphold, all wolves should have the opportunity to choose a mate for themselves. Arranged pairings never worked. The two often fought as they knew very little about one another and as a result could not be trusted to work together in a higher rank, despite how much they might deserve it. As it was custom, both of his parents had been of the same rank, so as to produce strong pups. Though he was their only pup. His siblings died either in birth or well before they could open their eyes. They never received names. He was raised believing that ones ability to fight and provide for their pack was the only reason they were to exist, and the idea of a mate and bringing pups into the world was purely to continue the strong bloodlines within the pack.

Here, he disagreed. Free will was the one thing that made Magnus different from his pack. He knew to give respect where respect was given. But he could see what his blind parents and Alphas could not. Breeding only those who were strong lead to inbreds. Pups who were worse than weak. But abominations. His short time as a loner only. Proved this. He met very few wolves on his travels, but those he did speak with astonished him. Some came from mixes of a healer and hunter. Others were Betas and caretakers. And once, even an Alpha and an Omega. And he found that they were some of the strongest wolves to have ever lived. Both mentally and physically.

It was in this state of mind that he chose to find a new pack. But first, a gift for whoever met him at their borders, for it was custom for him to provide some kind of sample of what one was capable of. In the long grass, he dropped low to his belly, creeping fluidly to the first of what would be many entry ways to a rabbits warren. He saw tiny footprints, leading in and out of the warren, the most recent of which led away. So he tracked them. The young lovers chose to nestle beneath an old tree this fine spring day. But they were still quite alert. Noticing a rock ledge, he crept his way to hover above them. Crouched upon the outcropping, his head peering down over the edge. Tensing his muscles, he launched himself down upon the rabbits. Landing with his forepaws either side of the female. He snapped her neck quickly before darting off after the male. Pumping his legs, he surged forth, racing across the plain. The rabbit fear for a life that was already taken from him. He was felled quickly in a flurry of dust and pollen. The young brute took the creature delicately in his maw and trotted to retrieve the female, his tail held high. He soon reached the borders of a pack. He had heard tell of two young packs in this area. Helidos and Erenyx. While Helidos was famed for its kind leader and accomplished subordinates, Erenyx was known for its fierce leader, Alpha Steele, and his methods that preferred action over kind words. It seemed the sort of place for Magnus.

He trotted cautiously to the border, keeping his tail relaxed and swaying gently. Upon reaching the place where he noted a fresh scent mark had been placed, he dropped the rabbits before him and sat on his haunches, raising his head to the mid-morning sky and releasing a strong howl. It was his call for acceptance to any who would listen.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Knock Knock... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock... Knock Knock... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 21:41

Today had brought yet another loner into the midst's of the pack, such was yet another notch to Chiara's list of accomplishments. Having only recently been approved by Steele to accept new wolves she had already brought in a healer and a warrior male, both seemed to have potential after having survived her integrations. She had an interesting way of dealing with new wolves, bullying them into submission to see just how spineless they would be. Those who fought back were brought to the sharp reality of her power while those who cowered below her were dealt with little respect. Yet there still were those who obeyed her commands of respect while still holding on to their own minds, those were her favorite. Behind Chiara's solider like formalities in following her Alpha's she was not blind to her own hopes and desires. She had her own mind and wheeled it freely, yet had enough sense to shut up and roll belly up when needed, the perfect mix. If more wolves were like that the world would be a better place in her mind.

Pondering these thoughts put Chiara in a trance, one that was short lived when a soft howl fell on her ears. Rolling her eyes as she discovered it was yet another loner her current path veered left to head towards it. Picking up speed the black fae lept over a log, enjoying for a moment the feeling of weightlessness before landing softly in the moist earth. Digging in her rough pads she burst forward, picking up more speed and simply enjoying herself, until she rounded the next bend.

Before her sat a brown and grey male, quite larger than herself and well toned. Her yellow eyes flew over him and saw a gift at his feet of two rabbits, she assumed were for the pack. His demeanor of peace while sitting there caught her by surprise for most loner either appeared cocky or scared as hell while waiting for her. Instead this male seemed almost at home already, his tail swishing gently in the dirt, why was that. Approaching his swiftly until she was about three yards in front she eyed him up and down deliberately before speaking. "Who are you? What do you want here?" Her voice asked, stern and full of demand, her eyes staring cold at him as if she could see right through him. "These are the lands of Erenyx lead by the Alpha's Steele and Esmerelda, and I am their lead warrior Chiara, answer me for I have little patience for chatter." She said, still eying him fully in the eye. While speaking her tail raised dominantly yet didn't curl up over her back. She would wait to see how he responded to her before deciding if he deserved her time.

Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Knock Knock... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock... Knock Knock... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 22:19

The brute did not have to wait long before he was met by a startling midnight fae with Amber eyes as piercing as his own. The tan brute allowed her to approach as she did not pose threat, only dominance. Stating she was the packs Lead Warrior, she demanded to know his name and business in their lands, to which he would surely acquiesce. The brute rose gracefully from his place and smirked at the fae. He dipped his head respectfully and lowered his tail, acknowledging her higher rank. I am Magnus, and I respectfully request entrance into your pack. He gestured to the rabbits that lay between them. These I offer to you and your pack, to give strength. His voice was deep as he spoke smoothly, each word caressed by his voice.

He surveyed the fae, watching her as she was watching him. He lowered his gaze so as not to challenge her.ut he could not help but notice just how similar her eyes were to his own. And when their gazes locked it was flame meeting flame, enrapturing one another to create a blazing inferno and he thought he might find a kindred spirit in her if she were to allow him a place in their ranks.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

Knock Knock... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock... Knock Knock... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 22:31

She stood back from him, watching him with her amber eyes. He eased off the eye contact and submitted to her enough to please her, so she didn't press him further. She had had her fill of bullying disrespectful loners this morning, which this male didn't fall into. Smirking back at him she began to criss cross in front of him, pacing as she eyed him up and down. Looking down to his rabbits her mouth watered, but she didn't take them for herself. If he managed to gain entrance she would make him carry them back so as not to dirty her back fur. "Respect is all well and good, but I just don't hand out all expense paid tickets to my pack without some knowledge first. Anyone could just waltz up here and want in, but we don't accept just everyone. Enlighten me Magnus, what can you offer the pack with skills?" She said nearing him now till she was a hair's width away. She enjoyed making him nervous if that what was going on in his head, such was her entertainment for the day.

Drawing herself around she turned and flicked her tail under his chin before completing her sentence, "What can you offer me?" She asked, knowing full well the seductive thing was just an act, but if got her answers and let her know what kind of male he was so be it. If he got to fresh she'd simply bite off an ear to set him straight. Looking over her shoulder her amber eyes met his and she marveled in the fact that they were alike, how interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Knock Knock... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock... Knock Knock... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 22:51

He watched her change in attitude as she accepted his greeting well enough. She began to pace and it irked him. Pacing was for those who could not decide, and quick thinking was a delicate and necessary piece in a good warrior. She demanded to know what he was capable of and he would only be to happy to show her. She crept closer, bringing their noses only a hairs breadth away. He smirked and raised one brow, questioning her sincerity. As she strutted away, she allowed her tail to linger seductively, stroking under his chin before flicking itself away. She was far too proud a wolf to allow such actions to become natural, that much he could tell from their encounter so far. So this must be her attempt at gaining answers from him, but two could play at that game.

As she glanced over her shoulder, their eyes locked and he knew she was marvelling at their beauty. He had Ben complimented on them before, but no fae had yet held his attention long enough for the words to mean anything. He sent her a sly grin and a mischievous wink before taking a few steps forward. Well of course it would be unwise for you to grant just anyone access to your pack. Personally, I can fight. But that is something you would hear all to often on your border patrols, am I right? But my specialty is hunting. Why you have just a taste of my skills laying mere feet from you. He crept swiftly around in front of her, knowing his next move would have to be done very carefully. He gently stretched his neck over to where her head was still facing the opposite direction and with his muzzle softly directed her gaze back to him. His voice dropped, becoming low and husky. As for what I can offer you... He trailed off, eying her up and down suggestively. Like any other male, he showed interest if there was even the slightest chance. But before she could tear him limb from limb, as he clearly saw she was considering, he grinned, winked and leapt off to stand over the dead rabbits once more.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

Knock Knock... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock... Knock Knock... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 23:08

Her pacing had been done to make him question her and from his odd looks it seemed to be working. Not staying in one place very long Chiara swung around front of him before he started talking. His words became hushed and Chiara drank them in, acknowledging his obvious skills in hunting as she nodding and looked to the rabbits. However, when she raised her gaze she was greeted by hot breath on her neck and him drooling over her words. Batting her eye lashes at him she turned in a second and snapped at his nose, missing by centimeters as he leapt away from her, smart guy. Going back to flirt mode she closed the distance between them to walk near him and the rabbits. Putting one paw on a rabbit her eyes locked his and drew her lips back in a smile. "I can see you are quite capable in the hunting department, I wonder however how capable you are" her eyes left his and looked him up and down suggestively for a moment, "in other departments."

Chiara was no fool and could see this game had two sides, the question was who would give in first. Certainly not her for she had lived all these years without a male besides Damon. That had yet to go anywhere so she really didn't know what she was missing. She doubted the same held for Mr smooth here, he like every other male in the world would chase any tail that wagged, how predictable. "To be in this pack you must also excel in following orders and having up most respect for the leaders. Can you dedicate your life and soul to them? To me?" She asked blowing a breath of air at his nose.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Knock Knock... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock... Knock Knock... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 23:31

As he leapt away, he heard the snap of her jaws close over where he had been only moments before. It amused him how quickly she could transform from a suggestive seductress to an angry warrior and back again. The fact that she ignored him and was attempting to toy with him was what drew him to her, as other faes had thrown themselves at him. Faes like that become boring after a time and it's the ones who do something different that really stand out to him. She spoke, coming very close to ask if he could follow orders and show respect.a nod also if he could dedicate his life to the pack, a gesture that did not scare him in the least.

The breathed lightly in his face, a form of supposed seduction that was new to him and he contemplated how that could possibly seen as alluring. But nonetheless he pressed on. He gave an alluring smile and took a step back and bowed his head. I do. I swear myself to the Alphas Steele and Esmerelda, my body and mind to serve them as they see fit. To the pack of Erenyx, I promise to protect and provide for until I breathe my last. He paused, raising his head once more and stepped forward. His brilliant eyes met hers. Once more his voice dropped low and husky, his seductive voice slipping between his lips. And I swear myself to you, as the wolf who welcomes me. I will protect you as long as you will allow it and am at your disposal should you need it. For a moment his eyes flickered over her strong form, appreciating the might of the smaller wolf.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

Knock Knock... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock... Knock Knock... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 23:40

Giving him a true smile at his actions Chiara had to catch herself as she stared into his eyes for longer than she liked. Shaking herself out of the spell that he was weaving her with she took a step back and took in his words. He said he had excelled in hunting and the plump rabbit under her paw proved this. The pack needed hunters even flirty ones full of themselves with alluring eyes.......She shock her head and came back to reality. The last time she let a male get the better of her it ended in that wolf being killed. Damon had won her over from day one with his words that broke down her walls and eyes that captured her in a tight hold. Not having the exact effect as his, Magnus came close, but Chiara stopped it right there. Damon had fallen to her insane father who in turn fell to Chiara's jaws. There wasn't a day that went by that she didn't blame herself for his death. Kodiak had tried to quell her fears that it wasn't her fault, but deep down she knew it was. If she hadn't fallen for him he'd be alive, it was all her in the end.

"Very well, I accept your pledge and grant you the rank of hunter. You shall serve the pack as the so pledged or fall to my fangs, though I have a feelings you'd enjoy that a bit. As for pledging to me I'm flattered, but it's not necessary. You can though help me carry these back to camp before I set out again. That way you don't get lost going to the clearing."
She joked, turning to leave before grabbing the rabbit by her feet in her maw. Looking back at him expectantly she sighed, wondering what she had gotten into letting him into the pack, only time would tell.

ooc-We can end it here, you may now change your name and the color of your name and post anywhere you'd like. Nice rping with you *winks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knock Knock... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock... Knock Knock... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Erenyx :: Erenyx Border-