Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Servant and Master (Chiara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Servant and Master (Chiara) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servant and Master (Chiara) Servant and Master (Chiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 20:52

Nearly falling from her shoulder throbbing her steps became almost dream like. Falling into a trance she allowed Magnus's pulling to guide her from running into a tree as she stumbled along. Half the moss had fallen out despite the hunters intentions, more blood was falling too and a sharp burning pain made her wince freely. Continuing along she nearly ran into the male as he jumped in front of her. Her vision a bit blurry she blinked a few times to see him and hear him speak. Trying to growl at him her voice came out in a squeak, "I will not be treated like a pup nor will you order me around. I shall pull until I faint then you can do what you want, now help me." She growled taking up the buck and dragging it around him, ignoring his orders. He would have to knock her out to subdue her into riding the buck like a pup, how ridiculous.

Figuring her shoulder nicked a main blood vessel she tried to hobble on three legs, which helped for the most part. Hopping along slow progress was made and every time she saw him gawking at her her hackles raised at him. She would not be viewed as weak, stupid and stubborn yes but not weak. She knew she'd see a healer soon and all would be well. From her time in Helidos she recalled Creek mumbling about marigold for infection, though she had no idea what that looked like. f a river was near by the cool water might help a bit, but the best thing was to keep moving, she'd be no help dead in a river. Chiara could feel clots form in her shoulder, the blood slowing for now, perhaps she had more time now. Her paw though was growing numb, maybe a nerve was pinched or more harm had been done then she allowed to realize. Either way she pushed on, soon ignoring the pain and pushing herself to the max.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Servant and Master (Chiara) Servant and Master (Chiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 21:22

Magnus huffed in annoyance, accepting that her pride would be the death of her. He picked up the deer and surged forth once more. He could feel her hobbling along behind him and he sighed. It pained him to see her that way but he knew he had no way of forcing her to take it easy. Even if he was a good deal taller than her and had plenty of training, she had power, authority and a fire in her that was just too hard to beat. But he couldn't let her bleed out like this. He caught a firmer grip on the deer and surged forward, dragging her along with him. He was going to get them back to the pack lands if he had to sacrifice himself for it.

They made it to the moor and he dragged them through the mud. At the rate he was going she might as well have been laying on the carcass. Then they made it out on tot he coarse grass once more and the mud simply melted from the carcass. It was rough going but they reached the treeline and that was where he paused for breath and to survey her condition. He begged that she wasn't worsening.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Servant and Master (Chiara) Servant and Master (Chiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 22:33

Chiara felt the weight of the buck lighten as Magnus took the lead. Not balking at this she helped him get it across the mud ridden lands, wincing as dirt entered her wound. Once across she slowed more and was soon merely holding up a leg instead of contributing to pulling it. Refusing to quit and collapse on the carcass as she wanted she surged forward, ignoring the burning in her shoulder. Dried blood mixed with moss and mud caked her fur, making it stiff to move without more pain. The blood loss as slowed, but she was growing weaker by the minute. Pure adrenaline made her continue to walk, though she continued to hobble every now and then. She felt Magnus's eyes burn into her, searching for weakness, she would give none. Rising her head up she continued to walk even after he stopped. As the weight of the buck hit her from him not pulling she tripped over her injured leg and fell to the ground.

Forcing herself to her feet made her groan and shake slightly, but still she would not give in. Beads of sweat clung to her forehead as her eyes dug into the terrine in front of her. They were close to home, only a bit further. Peaking over her injured shoulder she barked back to Magnus who was still gawking at her. "Ill drag this damn thing back myself if you don't help, I don't need your pity. I am the Lead Warrior of this pack and will not fall to some small injury." She coughed out, turning back to try and budge the deer herself, only succeeding in moving it inches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servant and Master (Chiara) Servant and Master (Chiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servant and Master (Chiara)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2