Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The lost brother

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 20:24

The small wolf padded along the leafy earth. Each step he took was clamorous, leaves and twigs snapping at his paws. He had just reached the Erenyx border, its scent strong to him. He became more alert to the world around him, not sure what to expect from the wolf that would greet him, or attack him. As he moved along the foreign woods, he became increasingly confident. He was ready for the beatings, he was used to it anyway, his scars were proof of that. He knew he would probably be the smallest wolf around, but he didn't care,

Bring it on!

He thought to himself. Once he had prepared himself, he released a howl, one that was strong, and did not match his scrawny size. He fluffed his fur, puffed his cheast, and waited. He had never felt more ready in his life.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 20:47

It had been a long day, more like a long month. Chiara had been spending her time patrolling, trying her hardest to stay away from Magnus as she waited for his news from Steele on their mating approval. As more time progressed the more worried she became, mainly that he had denied them. Shaking the idea from her mind she stride forward, refusing to let anxiety to claim her thoughts for today. A howl carried on the wind made her journey to the northern boarder. Its strong sound held promise of a strong and large wolf to join ranks, something Steele would be pleased in her bringing to his pack. Perhaps the male was a fighter or some kind of assassin, even better in his eyes. Hope raised in her gut at the possibilities and the satisfaction on her Alpha's eyes as he saw the new member. He would have to accept her and Magnus now. She grew excited and burst into a sprint, leaping over obstacles in her wake as she neared the source of the strong howl.

As the fae entered the clearing the licked the boarder she felt her whole high deflate. For a strong war crazed ale didn't greet her, but a scrawny patched furred male who was nearly her size. Growing agitated and annoyed she stalked over to him, letting her tail curl over her back in dominance. "You!" She barked, "You come to the boarder begging for entrance? Tell me who you are and a good reason for doing just that. Come now hurry up, I don't have all day."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 21:17

Saki waited patiently on a boulder. He curled his tail around his face, and shut his eyes. He didn't expect a wolf for a while. His mind was slowly creeping into dream land, one where he was a huge wolf, and beat up every one else... But this false realitly was interupted by a smell. Saki half opened his eyes, and wriggled his nose. He stood, and hopped off the rock. It was an a female. This calmed him slightly, at least it was no huge male. He stood, and waited, the scent becoming stronger and stronger, until he could hear the foot steps of the stranger. Saki gulped, this was it. The she wolf then bounded out of the brush, and into the clearing. The black wolf at first seemed to be excited, but the moment she saw him... Her tail curled onto her back in dominance, and she stalked toward him

"You!" She barked, "You come to the boarder begging for entrance? Tell me who you are and a good reason for doing just that. Come now hurry up, I don't have all day."[/

Saki was not pleased with her opposition, and he answered in a snide tone.

"Saki's, the name, and what other reason would I be here? To get a tail kicking?" He smirked "I have had plenty of those in my days, trust me, I can take a hit." He flicked his tail bitterly, and his amber eyes met the females.

"Might I ask your name? Or will you snap at me again?" He asked impolitely.

Saki sat, he didn't care if she attacked, he would do his best to fight back. At this moment in time, he had the spunk to do so. He kept his eyes locked on the wolf. They only strayed one moment to look at a fly that had landed on his muzzle. He shook his head to flick it off, and returned his vision to the female. He smiled arrogantly, and waited for her response. She was irate, so this had to be good.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 18:01

Biting back the urge to smirk at his snide attitude towards her the fae instead snarled at him and stalked closer, her eyes becoming level with his. "I am Chiara, Lead Warrior of Erenyx and unless you want me to rip that look off your face I suggest you submit properly like a loner wanting acceptance." She growled, trying to make herself larger then her small frame allowed. The male was short, but he still stood a bit higher than her, it was annoying. How she wished to be tall like some of the other faes or heavier built, maybe than she would stand out as someone to fear.

He spoke again and she relaxed somewhat for she could tell he would be less fun to intimidate than some loners. "I'm not stupid, you want in to Erenyx correct? Well first you must prove to me your worth, what talents do you hold besides your mouth?" She questioned with a stern tone as her tail flicked behind her in annoyance. He certainly didn't seem built enough to be a warrior, perhaps hunting?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 21:28

The she wolf stepped closer to him. Her eyes stood level to his, and Saki smiled at her incoming words,
"I am Chiara, Lead Warrior of Erenyx and unless you want me to rip that look off your face I suggest you submit properly like a loner wanting acceptance."
Saki did become properly submissive at her words, knowing if he wanted to join he must not push their buttons. He lowered his tail some, and held his stance less proudly.
Chiara spoke again,
"I'm not stupid, you want in to Erenyx correct? Well first you must prove to me your worth, what talents do you hold besides your mouth?"
Saki still held his snide tone, though it was less dominant than before,
"Well, Lead Warrior Chiara, I am not of the boasting type, but I do consider myself an exceptional hunter." He swayed his tail below him calmly, and looked into her eyes. "I also, am known to woo..." He chuckled slightly, he wasn't serious, but he wanted to wipe the tough girl look off her face. In fact he was the opposite, couldn't get a girl if he tried... 
He then smiled mischeviously at her after taking a couple steps back, and sitting quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 15:38

ooc-So sorry for the long wait RL issues caught up with me. DO you still want him to be an omega or a hunter?

bic-Holding back the urge to smirk at his sudden change in dominant position she allowed him to submit before her. Lashing her tail behind her she looked him over and agreed with his statement, he seemed fit to be a hunter, but his haughty mouth would hold him back if he didn't tone it down. His next set of words made her lip curl back in a snarl. "You might be able to "woo" but you'll be missing an ear soon if you cast cow eyes at me brute." She warned, curling her tail higher over her back. "Talk is one thing, action is another in my book. To be able to win me over into the pack prove yourself to me. I have hungry from the walk out here to be star struck by your presence. You say you can hunt? Go and fetch me something, quick now." She barked, rocking back on her heels to sit.

The fae would wait for him to return and inspect his talents before making any decision. If he didn't knock off the ego she might have some fun and make him an omega until he could learn some respect. He'd make a fine hunter with his build and she knew Magnus could whip him into shape to please Steele. Her mind drifted at the thought of Magnus, where was he?

Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 16:35

[Loki is to be an Omega. He has not proven himself to be a Hunter.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 17:49

OOC: Its fine, I hope everything gets better!

The female lashed her tail at his snarky words. Saki grinned, but was suddenly put down by her rebuttle,
"You might be able to "woo" but you'll be missing an ear soon if you cast cow eyes at me brute." She warned, and the boy lowered his ears further, his dominance withering slowly. "Talk is one thing, action is another in my book. To be able to win me over into the pack prove yourself to me. I have hunger from the walk out here to be star struck by your presence. You say you can hunt? Go and fetch me something, quick now." This brought some joy to his heart, he loved to hunt, and was sure he could catch something for the she wolf quickly. He wanted to prove to her that he was useful. Nodding, he turned away toward the woods. He left the female to wait for him there, but she wouldn't have to wait long.
With a spring in his step he dissapearred into the forest, his nose taking in the crisp scents. For about 5 minutes, he had nothing. But suddenly his nostrils flared to the odor of simple prey. A rabbit was in his vicinity. He crept as quiet as he could toward the creature, until it was within his view. Quickly he charged, pouncing toward the rabbit as it identified him and burst off into a sprint of the same speed. Saki eventually caught up to the rodent, and in a swift bite, he grabbed the prey's neck, hustling the squirming creature to the ground. He held it by the neck until it succumbed to suffication. Grabing the prize by its torso, Saki returned to the place where Chiara was waiting for him. He bounded out of the brush proudly, holding the pristine rabbit within his maw. Once he reached his judge, he politely place it at her feet.
"For you, my lady,"
He said, playfully bowing. Taking a few steps back, he again sat upon his haunches. Pleased with himself, he awaited the female's response.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 17:55

Chiara watched him bound away and return a short time later with a hare. Sniffing at it when he placed it before her she saw it was poorly killed and smelled of fear more so then it should. A good hunter killed quickly and mercifully, not playfully to draw out the suffering. This mixed with his attitude solidified in her mind what she must do for the male. "If you truly want a place in the pack you must learn more respect than you currently show. Pledge yourself to show the up most loyalty to the pack and I shall let you in. However, you shall be an Omega until your attitude changes and you prove yourself." She said, snapping at the rabbit. "You will listen to everyone in the pack, do as your told and not complain. Learn the land so you can hunt for yourself, as no one will do it for you. Do these things without question and perhaps one day things may change."

Rising up from her seated position the fae took the remainder of the rabbit and turned to go. "Come male will you join as a lowly Omega or shall I chase you out now?" She questioned, her eyes burning into him.

ooc-Saki you don't need to re-post all of the text Chiara speaks it clutters the post and doesn't add to the minimum of 12 sentences you need per post.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 20:43

OOC: sorry im just used to it from another site im on, ill stop

The pride drained out of Saki in a rush of shame. For just a moment, he had forgotten what it had felt like to be put down so harshly. His head lowered along with his tail, which now hung slightly in between his legs. He half expected Chiara to run him out anyway, just for the fact that he was being a jerk, and suddenly his face burned, the runt realizing what a fool he had made himself out to be. Seeing the lady was turning away with the hare, he quickly jumped to his response,
"Wait!... Look, I'm sorry about what I said, I just..." He sighed, shaking his head, then stumbling his words,
"...I haven't met anyone that would even consider letting me into a pack, I thought, maybe if I acted confident and fearless, You'd think I was more suitable for the pack..." The young wolf averted his eyes from the dominant she wolf, feeling like a whimpering pup,
"Anyway, if you'll have me, I accept your offer."
He tilted his head down sharply, exposing his neck and scruff in submission. He was embarrassed by the unsightly scars that littered his skin, mangling the fur that surrounded it, the scars created by the jaws of his father and brother from only months before. He now only hoped Chiara wouldn't run him out for his cowardice...
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 21:11

Turning back over her shoulder Chiara's face held a blank expression as the young male stumbled over his words. It was clear he had a lot to learn in the ways of being a pack wolf, perhaps the rank she promises him wouldn't be a bad thing? "Very well you shall join our pack but as an Omega. You will listen to all others for all out rank you. Learn what you can and don't do anything stupid lest it reflect badly on my pity of letting you stay here. In time you will learn and maybe even get a true rank, for now you shall be Omega Saki." She said sternly turning away again. "Go now and find the pack lands I must leave." she barked before trotting away, leaving the male alone.

With the hare in her maw her paws lead her north towards the main hunting lands, perhaps she could get more food there for the pack or find another straggler or two.

ooc-You can change your name to Omega Saki and join the rank Erenyx under "ranks" at the top of the page to turn your name red.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:07

Listening to the females harsh words, he then watched as she turned tail and left him alone. He took this time to reflect on his stupid actions. How could he blow it like this? He could have been a hunter, maybe... The only thing he prayed for now was for the pack to have mercy on him. He was used to being beat on, but he thought it was over. Though little confidence was left in the whelp, he had a feeling he was to go far in the pack, if he set his mind to it. If he listened, and did as was told, he could do it. Anyway, the boy still had another growing year right? he might still get larger, maybe he could eve take on another male one day!
This new courage set him off toward the pack lands. There he hoped to met some of the members. Padding silently out of the clearing, he left in the direction Chiara had come. He hoped he would find the pack in this direction...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lost brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost brother The lost brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lost brother

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1