Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing himself

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Introducing himself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing himself Introducing himself Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 15:33

Nashoba had just been accepted into this pack. He had made his way through the pack territory and through the clearing. The first thing he found he must do right now is find the alpha and introduce himself. As he looked around he saw some dens, he carefully sniffed at each one, one smelled of herbs, another smelled of pups and finally the last one he checked smelled of one main wolves. He barked into the alpha den, "Alpha, are you busy right now, I would like to introduce myself to you."
 As he waited for an answer he observed the clearing. It had many tree's and contained of a few dens each made of nicely fitted rocks. After observing the clearing he tried to match scents to wolves that passed by. It made it harder with the scent of the whole pack around him. He knew he would soon get used to it as he met new wolves and made some friends, or if he made some friends.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing himself Introducing himself Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 08:23

In the early hours of daylight, Steele left the safety of his den to explore the world around them. He marked around his borders, spreading his scent as a deterring factor to any loners not to cross there or it would mean their lives. He moved in a slower pace, not looking to speed up this process even a degree of a small speed. The black wolf moved like a shadow upon the day, his body swayed softly side to side with each step forward. His nose twitched to the smells around him, focusing on those who had been welcomed into his back recently and those which had not been. As the time of day passed, he heard a small ruckus not far from where he had been walking. A small hare had found itself lost from its own den. What a shame for the small creature. His eyes stared down on it as he paused where he stood. The large ears of the creature flickered and twitched as it tried to pick up the noises of predators or allies. Steele stood perfectly still, taking a single step moving closer before he started taking multiple to reach the hare. Opening his maw, his blood-stained fangs became visible as his body rolled onto his hind legs and forced his mass forward. His fangs grabbed onto the rabbit, forcing it flat to the ground. Steele ripped into the creature, spreading blood along the ground and trees which were close by. Picking up the dead body, he moved it with him as he made his way back home. Upon entering the clearing, his eyes looked around to the dens, making sure nothing of the bizarre was occurring. His eyes drifted to his den and spotted a black creature standing outside his own den, a little too close for his comfort. Lifting his tail and releasing a snarl, he approached his den. Standing between the strange wolf and his den, he snarled to the other. He dropped the carcass between his paws and glared at the other, "who are you and why do you stand so close to my den? Do you have a death wish brute?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introducing himself Introducing himself Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:07

The snarl of a dominate wolf broke into Nashoba's thoughts. A large black male stepped into the clearing with a rabbit, he dropped it to the ground and spoke harshly. Nashoba lowered his head to the ground and let his tail go between his legs out of respect. He looked up at the wolf and automatically knew this was his alpha. He lowered his eyes to ground and spoke, "I am sorry for my actions." Nashoba took a step away from the alpha den, "I truly mean no harm. I only wished to introduce myself to you... before I met anybody else. I am a new warrior in your pack sir. My name is Nashoba." He stayed low to the ground and looked at the wolf just missing his eyes, he did not want the alpha to think poorly of him, on his first day, in the pack. Nashoba could smell the freshly killed rabbit, it reminded him of his hunger. His stomach growled at himself warning him that he was hungry.
 He held it in and just stood there under the alpha's gaze, listening to his heart beat. Nashoba thought he heard a whisper in his ear telling him to run but he ignored it. Wishing he hadn't gotten that close to the den.    
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing himself Introducing himself Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 08:21

He breathed heavily, staring at the new male to his lands. He continued to hold his dominant stance, staring at the other. The rabbit was fresh between his paws and all he really wanted to do at this point, was consuming the carcass and then retiring to his den. His silver gaze stared over the wolf. He was tired of the new wolves wanting to come see him, and speak with him. But he really did not care about them. He had other matters to attend to. "Next time.. Do not come so close to my den without my knowledge. It will not be good for you." Steele snarled his words as he glared to the new Warrior. "Now that you have introduced yourself. I am Alpha Steele. Leave my presence. If you require assistance, I suggest you seek out Beta Nyx, Guardian Chiara, or Elite Katyusha." With the last of his words, he picked up the rabbit and walked into his den, disappearing into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introducing himself Introducing himself Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 12:04

Nashoba lowered his head more and nodded to the alpha's words then turned his body away, "I will make sure not to come so close to your den next time, thank you Alpha." He spoke gently then trotted away. He thought to himself about this pack, not once thinking of leaving. From now on he was an Erenyx wolf and he would fight for this pack as his life depended on it. He knew this pack will make him a stronger wolf.
He sat down in the shade and thought of what he shall do first in this pack. Finally he decided he must go explore the territory, setting off he knew he would meet wolves. Tracks went in every direction, he decided he would go in the direction of some mountains. You never know there could be food there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing himself Introducing himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing himself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Erenyx :: Erenyx :: Pack Living :: Alpha Den-