Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azul's Character Pages

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Azul's Character Pages Empty
PostSubject: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 11:32

ELDER AZUL

fRIENDsHIPS
Many wolves have come and gone from his life, whether from pack changes or death. Now being an elder, he has a lot of free time on his paws. If you are looking for a supportive friend, an ally who will always have your back, then look no further. Azul is loyal to a fault.
Elder Fenris, Elite Nnlya, Guardian Drogo ◀  
 hATESHIPS
There are only a few wolves that Azul can actually claim he hates. If you want to be one of these, all you have to do is betray his trust, harm a member of his pack, or threaten him.
Alpha Teren ◀  
 RELATIONSHIPS
After the passing of Lucy, Azul has tried time and time again to find love, but it never truly works out for him. He still iwshes to find love once more, to have that connection with another being, possibly even start a family again before he crosses over to the other forest.
Alphess Lucy ◀  
 otherSHIPS
If you need to find a mentor, or anything else in mind - just speak to Azul. I'm sure he will find something for you!
None ◀  
ulla

Azul && @tagged
Make sure everyone know you the hot shit so hoe, how are you gonna handle this? I dont know I dont know I dont know. Knock knock whos there bouji bitches we dont care Knock knock whos there me I'm gonna go high as a kitewanna fly through the sky I wanna see starwars, birds and aliens wanna leave this world kite flying with you I'm gonna go high as a kite wanna fly through the sky I wanna see starwars, birds and aliens wanna leave this world kite flying with you
ulla

Last edited by Elder Azul on February 24th 2016, 07:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 06:48

ALPHA DESMOND

fRIENDsHIPS
Desmond is always happy to meet new wolves and make new friends. He can be strange, but if you give him a chance, he could be a great friend.
Beta Fel, Elite Desoto, Scout Esmé, Delta Breze, ◀  
 hATESHIPS
It is easy getting on his bad side, and once it happens, there is no return from it.
Alpha Teren, Scout Twelve, Rogue Oltulysa, ◀  
 RELATIONSHIPS
He's not looking for love, but if it was to happen, then so be it. He would accept it f he was really feeling love for that fae.
Rogue Oltulysa ◀  
 otherSHIPS
Any other ships that you can think of. He was a Mentor to a wolf, and will do it again. He enjoys helping out his pack to the best he can.
Apprentice Striker ◀  
ulla

Desmond && @tagged
Make sure everyone know you the hot shit so hoe, how are you gonna handle this? I dont know I dont know I dont know. Knock knock whos there bouji bitches we dont care Knock knock whos there me I'm gonna go high as a kitewanna fly through the sky I wanna see starwars, birds and aliens wanna leave this world kite flying with you I'm gonna go high as a kite wanna fly through the sky I wanna see starwars, birds and aliens wanna leave this world kite flying with you
ulla

Last edited by Elder Azul on February 24th 2016, 07:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 06:49

APPRENTICE KIDA

fRIENDsHIPS
She loves to meet new wolves and introduces herself always. She is always trying to find new adventures and discoveries. If this is what you want, then seek out Kida, she won't be hard to find.
Apprentice Levi ◀  
 hATESHIPS
She doesn't understand what hate means, so she hates nobody... For now..
None ◀  
 RELATIONSHIPS
Her family is the most important ones to her. She loves her mother, her father, and her remaining brother. When she grows up, she wants to have a mate, and pups of her own.
Drogo, Nnlya, Levi ◀  
 otherSHIPS
Healing is her passion, especially after the war with all the wounded wolves. She wants to become a Lead Healer in the future, so she can always help all her pack members.
None ◀  
ulla

Kida && @tagged
ulla
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 08:00

To plot with one of my characters, please utilize the code and post below!

Code:

[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Your Character:[/font][/color][/size] - Name here -
[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]My Character:[/font][/color][/size] - Name here -
[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Type Of Ship:[/font][/color][/size] - Ship here -
[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Reason:[/font][/color][/size] - Reason here -
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2016, 09:08

Come make plots with me!!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Size 89cm

PostSubject: Re: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2016, 08:35

Your Character: - Healer Crow-
My Character: - Alpha Desmond -
Type Of Ship: - Friendship -
Reason: - I think we've discussed having them meeting in the past. I think because they are both sort of odd in their own ways they will get along well. Plus Crow has something he wants to discuss with Desmond -

Your Character: - Warrior Teeku -
My Character: - Healer Kida -
Type Of Ship: - Friendship -
Reason: - Teeku could really use some close friends within the pack. He's also pretty young and I think him and Kida would get along well^^-
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mei
Hunter Mei

Wolf Information
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 07:49

Your Character: Hunter Mei
My Character: Elder Azul
Type Of Ship: Friendship/Mentor in life-ship
Reason: With Azul being a bit older and being her first wolf she ever met within the lands of AGE, she feels a bit connected with him and would enjoy learning little things about life from him. She's quite a young dumb-dumb, and I can see her getting along with him as friends.

Your Character: Hunter Mei
My Character: Healer Kida
Type Of Ship: Friendship/Othership
Reason: I see Mei using Kida as a friend and healer, listening to her and coming directly to her to be healed as I plan on Mei getting into a few fights as the such.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 16:27

Desmond && Crow
Sorry I didn't reply to this before... BUT I think Desmond and Crow could be friends. The only real close friend he has right now is Fel, so he needs more. Especially after Crow helped with the alliance, it could be even better.
ulla

Kida && Teeku
Kida needs friends. Her family is falling apart at the seams and her old mentor is dead, thought she does have a new one. Xora is more of a mentor than a friend at the moment, but she could use a real pal - maybe someone closer to her age.
ulla

Kida && Mei
That would be good practice for Kida. She is always looking for someone to have fun with. If Mei is looking to get into trouble, Kida would probably help her not be discovered.
ulla

Azul && Mei
Azul is a very wise wolf and he loves to share stories. I could see him speaking with her, maybe try to help her not cause trouble.
ulla
Back to top Go down
Warrior Alexander
Warrior Alexander

Wolf Information
Purchases: Doppelgänger

PostSubject: Re: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 16:44

Your Character: Warrior Alexander
My Character: Elder Azul
Type Of Ship: Friendship/Mentorship
Reason: Alexnder's a pretty young and damged guy, he lost his family at a very young age which left him pretty scarred. It'd be nice for him to have someone to talk to that knows a bit more about the lands. As well as a somewhat coping partner (next to Achak of course) I feel as if Alex could learn alot from him.

Your Character: Warrior Alexander
My Character: Apprentice Kida
Type Of Ship: Friendship
Reason: With Alex being only a year older than Kida and being pretty new to the lands they would make good friends. Also, since his mother was former Healer to his old pack, he could quiet possibly teach her  little bit of stuff he learned from his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azul's Character Pages Azul's Character Pages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azul's Character Pages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1