Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thought of love

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The thought of love Empty
PostSubject: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2013, 18:53

For days, and for nights, he traveled. Through storms of great destruction, without food and without knowledge of where he was going. All he knew, was that he must find something. Once upon a time, he knew why he left, but now without food and searching on sleepless nights, he had forgotten. Spirit was accepted into all of the packs he came within range of. All of the times, he was given what he truly needed, not just water, food, and rest, but also information. Apparently these packs had seen the female whom we was chasing. The Alphas had all offered him a mate and a high rank, but he declined all requests.

A night had passed since he was last given food and water. He had come across a plentiful forest. Hungry, he tracked and killed a rabbit. the male began to eat and became more anxious, for he had smelt the sent of a pack. "Please let me have stumbled upon Creek's pack," is all he thought. Walking deeper into the forest and closer to the unknown pack, he smelt a familiar sent. "Who is this I smell?" He wondered, then it hit him. "Creek has been here." Before he knew it, he was running towards the smell. Once he got as close as he could, he rose his muzzle towards the sky and let out a hopeful howl. He let his song run throughout the land. Once his song ended, he sat and waited for someone to come.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2013, 19:05

The day had proven exciting for the cream female. She had gone herbs shopping with Ember, met with Geneveive more and helped poor Warrior Chiara with her porcupine problem. All had gone well and required the fae to escape the pack lands to search out more spots for herbs. Her small paws led her far from the main clearing, for she was searching for holly bushes that grew during the winter months. The rare berry would prove useful and while looking she busied herself with daydreams of her new life in this pack.

What the? Crossed her mind as a song rose against the wind and a scent hit her square in the mouth. It sat on her nose like a taunt for her to answer until the scent provided a name deep in the caretaker's memories, Wotai? What the hell was he doing here? Her mind started to spin of the male who spread vicious rumors about hr and even threatened to kill her parents unless she mated with him. Her blood slowly started to boil and she puffed up her small chest out of anger. Behind her her tail thrashed side to side as she contemplated her next move. on the wind his song sounded pleasant enough, yet she knew what he was capable of. The thought then crossed her mind that he may be here unrelated to her, perhaps he was just searching for a home. Be that as it may she was in no mood to deal with him and stalked off away from his sound.

The wind then hit her hard and almost sent her flying. It was as if some higher force wanted her to go to him, to speak with him. Staring at the sky the fae growled then stalked off towards his scent. Within moments she saw him in view, all curled up on the snow. Drawing back her lip she stalked up to him and barked, "What are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 20:17

Surprised that it was the fae he had come to search for, he stumbled backwards. Blinking, he stuttered, "C-Creek?!" He dropped his head, digging it into the dirt and advancing into his submissive form. "I didn't know that you would be the one to come after hearing my song. I have been searching for you to give you certain information. I wished I wasn't the one to tell you... But you must know." He stood, but lowered his eyes to watch his paws as he shifted them nervously.

"First," he began, "you must know that I have changed, I am not the one I was before." Spirit began to realize that maybe he was wrong to come, maybe she had forgotten him and now that she sees him, he has brought the pain back. He flinched at this thought and dropped his ears. "You wish me to leave, don't you, Creek." Spirit's eyes fogged, not from tears, but from the memories he himself wanted to leave behind. Now he has given her pain and he hates himself for it, but he must live through it and tell her what she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 21:50

The cream female stopped her stalking the second the male dropped into a submissive pose. Before her he stood pathetic and trembling, sad really. Rolling her pale eyes at him she sat down a few yards away from him. "Get up Wotai, this is pathetic even for you." She barked at him, her voice harsh and void of all its softness she usually carried. The brute looked the same from the last time she saw him, though he was older and larger. Most females would look at him and start to drool at his build, lined with toned muscle. Creek, however, saw only his dark past and her memories of him shielded her eyes from anything positive.

"What's this news you have for me? Interesting you seek out a pack with me in it, what are your intentions here?" She barked more at him, her voice growing more agitated by the second. Standing now her thin legs stalked over to his huddled frame and she glared down at him. With fierce eyes she glared down at him as if her eyes were shooting him. "You think you can just waltz right in here, sweep me off my paws as if everything you did to me didn't happen?" She snarled, sending drops of saliva landing on his head. His next words hit her and she threw her head back in a sinister laugh that shocked even her.

"Changed? Ha! Words don't heal wounds you you badger!" She barked, even louder now. "You're right, you aren't like you were before. Standing, or laying here like this makes you even more pathetic then you were. If it were up to me I'd chase you out of here right now, but ti isn't. No that job is left for my new Alpha Azul. Don't think you're safe though for I intend to tell him just what kind of wolf you really are Wotai" She growled lashing her tail quickly behind her. Her time with Steele didn't even make her this mad, it was so unlike her. Of course she would never wish harm on any wolf, but this brute was pushing her limits.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 23:34

Realizing she was completely pissed, he stepped back and looked at her. He stared into her eyes with the pain he felt the moment he even comprehended what he had done to her on that day. He looked at her with so much sorrow, so much remorse. “I know I hurt you,” he said, almost choking on his words, “I know what I had done.” He looked back down, feeling a tear escape his eye, he quickly hid it. “You deserve an apology, and a big one, but I can’t give you one.” He looked up at her, still deciding whether he should be saying this. “There can be and will never be a good enough reason for what I did to you. I was jealous, I was stupid, I was my father.” He wished he could turn into a pup and run away, forget everything. “If I could heal your heart, if I could go back and change everything I did… Trust me, I’d do it within a heartbeat, no, less.” Biting his tongue, he knew he had to say more. “But I can’t, both of us know that. I am pathetic, yes, but I don’t know what to do Creek. I needed to come and tell you everything.” Gulping, he continued. “My old self was not the only thing that was killing in our old pack Creek.”

He stepped away, lowering his eyes again, but standing tall. “A week after you left and the day before I was going to go off to find you, the alpha went after your mother. He… touched her. She was supposed to birth a litter today. Your father had found out and was furious.” He glanced up and saw that the female was not convinced yet. “Creek, he was going to go after him, after the alpha.” He lowered his eyes once more, and moved his paws in the dirt. “I delayed my leave and went with your father. We had killed him, but at a high price.” Speaking softly, Spirit said what he was leading up to. “The alpha slashed your father before I killed him.” He let a tear escape his eye and land on the dirt. “Your father is dead and so is your mother.” He couldn't bring himself to look her in the eye. She won’t believe me, and she’ll kill me. That is all he could think. Whispering under his breath, he thought she wouldn't be able to hear. "If only I went alone and died, I'd have spared you the trouble of seeing me and of pain."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 09:36

With her cream tail still lashing she closed the distance between the pair. He couldn't escape her rage as her front paw reached out to step down on his head, making him stay put. "You're right you did hurt me, more then you could have ever imagined. You drove me from my home, my friends, my family and everything I ever loved or hoped to love. You think I can ever forgive you? Wotai you must have bees in your brain because that will never happen." She snarled still holding his head down. He then spoke again and what he said made her remove her paw and back up a step. Feeling of rage, disbelief and sadness washed over her like waves, making her very confused. "You're lying you rat, this is all a con to get me to come running back to you. You liar." She yelled loudly at him and her tail lashed faster and her hackles rose.

In her mind she tried to think back and did remember the Alpha giving her mother strange looks, being naive she didn't think much on it. Trying to calm herself down the wave of realization hit her as she looked down into his face, realizing he was being true full. "This is all my fault, I never should have left I should have just chased you out while I was there." She said, her tail now lower and her pale eyes dark. Taking a few steps back she half thought about just running away from him, to be rid of him again. Deep down she knew that wouldn't solve anything, that her mother and father wouldn't want her to be a coward. "I don't want any wolf dead because of me, if you had died I would never have found out about my parents and for that I';m grateful. But, this doesn't change anything Wotai, you haven't changed in my eyes and never will. Go, call for my Alpha to see what he thinks, but stay away from me." She snapped turning around now so he couldn't see the string of tears leaving her maw.

Last edited by Caretaker Creek on February 18th 2013, 19:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 12:40

Knowing that she was in her ire, he let her hold him down with her paw. “I don’t think you can ever forgive me, not by a landslide, but I do think I can show you that I have changed.” He moved to get up slightly, but decided against it, knowing it would feel as if he was dominant. He stayed down and defended himself from there. “I am not lying, and I am no rat. Creek, remember everything the Alpha did, remember how he saw her.”

He looked up and saw the distress on the fae’s face. Listening to her, he got up, trying to calm him down. “No Creek, nothing is your fault. It is the Alpha’s fault, his and mine. Like I said, if I had just went before your father, I could have down the job for him, taken his place.” He stared at the ground, regretting his choices.

“Either way, Creek…” He heard her next words and flinched. Spirit lifted his head and walked towards her, but being sure to not move too close. “Creek, I don’t wish to stay away from you, for you are the reason I left; to tell you, to show you that I have truly changed.” The male lowered his head then, giving in. “But if that is what you wish, then I shall be on my way. I've no business here if I cannot speak or be near you.” Spirit began to walk the way he came, shameful, still hoping she would see him for his true form, and not the jealous one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 19:17

Getting off of the male and sulking Creek's lip rose into a snarl as more words tumbled from Spirit's maw. The things he said neither made her feel better or helped his cause as to why he decided to change at this point in time. Choosing not to listen to him as he tried to console her she cept her back to him until his words turned to that of a guilt trip. "Oh stop this feel sorry for me crap, I don't want to hear it. Yes you hurt me, yes you are here again, but stop this woe as me stuff. Like I said I can't turn you away without Azul knowing, so you might as well stay until he comes. I'm not heartless Wotai, you of all wolves should know that." She said as her voice began to soften and her body turned to face him.

As he began to walk away her eyes rolled and she leaped to intercept him. "Stop this, you're acting like a pup not getting their way. I said you could stay and that's that." She growled at him more softer than before. Now looking directly at him her eyes relaxed slightly and her brow unfurled. "Look at me Wotai, tell me how I can believe you when you tell me you've changed?" She questioned as some small part of her wanted to believe him.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 10:15

Before the two could carry on their conversation, Azul approached them from the trees. His large stature towered over the others before him. He was not angry, only worried about Creek. She was a fae of his pack and all members were under his protection. As he showed himself to the wolves, he moved between Creek and the newcomer. His golden eyes stared through the other male. His expression was blank, no anger or curiosity laid a trace of anything on his face. His tail was high and his neck stiff. His eyes never left him. "What's going on here?" he questioned. He kept his eyes on the male, "is he bothering you Miss Creek?"
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 20:54

Seeing this huge wolf, Spirit backed off. He lowered his eyes and bowed his head. He knew just from a glance that this was indeed the Alpha of Creek's pack. How long had he been listening? Watching us? Spirit stayed silent, determining what his next words would be. Not knowing what to say, for he had been caught off guard, he stuttered. "I-I..." He searched for some solid words to say. "I had been searching for Creek to tell her something important..." He began. "...also to tell her all of my apologies." The young male snuck a peek at the other. "What is it you wish? I can leave if you please, or if Creek wants." He looked down at the dirt, and shifted his paw. Spirit stood, fidgety, waiting for a response from either of the two.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 08:45

He stared at the fidgety male and then to Creek ever so slowly. This male was seeking her, a fae of his own pack. But why? They seemed to know one another, but it seemed to be more so on hostile grounds. The fae did not speak, so he turned his attention back to the brute. "I am not one to shy away wolves from my lands. What have you done that must be apologized for?" He may not have planned to kick the brute from his lands, but if it was something Azul could not forgive, then that just might happen here and now for the first time. The brute believed in second chances, very much. But if it was an act that was unforgivable, who was to stop him from doing it again or to another fae of his pack. As the Alpha it is his responsibility to protect all the members within his border. "Whatever the issue is, we will solve it here and now. If Creek does not accept your apology or will feel threatened by your presence, then we will have much to discuss." Azul finished his words to the brute and then looked to the fae, "is there anything you wish to say at this time Caretaker Creek?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 09:49

Feeling everyone's eyes on her Creek pushed aside her disdain for Wotai to stare at her Alpha. His kindness helped to mask Wotai's annoying nature and calm her down some. Nodding her head to show she was alright she cleared her throat to speak. "Alpha I appreciate your concern, but this brute isn't one that requires to be run out. We had some difficulties in our home pack together and I've come to accept them. He comes here to apologize to me and I have listened. I can't forgive him for everything he's done, but I have no qualms against him staying here. You know me, I won't cast anyone out." She finished, casting the brute a glance before looking away again.

She didn't really want to remain here, but pushed that feeling aside and sat down to relax. Azul made her feel better and the realization of her brashness to Wotai suddenly hit her. It was unlike her to be mean and she felt bad, even if it was aimed at him. "Will you accept him Alpha?" She then questioned, concerned slightly about his outcome.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 20:20

((This is going to be very short. I apologize.))

Azul listened to all the fae had to see. He could see the honesty in her eyes. "If you think he will not be an issue, then of course I will accept him." He smiled at her and nodded his head. His smile faded softly and slow as he turned his head to Spirit. "If you do anything to harm her, I will be forced to send the Beta on you to solve the issue. I believe in second chances, but I must keep the safety of my pack in mind." With the end of his words, he left the border. He was on to other issues and tasks he had to take care of. he hoped the brute would not bring any issues to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 15:42

Listening to the brute's words, Spirit looked into his eyes. "I swear on my soul, Azul, that I will do nothing to harm her, but instead use everything to protect her if she needs it." He stood tall, yet felt scared to the bone. Is my strength even the same as it used to be, he wondered. "Thank you kindly," the male said to both Azul and Creek. "I won't deem either of your judgments worthless."

He let out a sigh in relief as Spirit watched the Alpha leave. He looked back at Creek with shocked, yet thankful eyes. "Thank you again," He choked out, "you could have told him to kill me or send me away, and you didn't." He tried smiling, but it only came out crooked from the years of laying the slight movement dormant. "I hope that things will be different and better." Looking towards the spot where Azul had left, Spirit perked up his ears. "So, what is this pack like? What are the rules? Regulations? If you mind me asking now." He sat, waiting for a response from the female.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2013, 19:01

Creek half listened to Spirit speak as Azul walked off leaving her. True, the male wasn't her favorite person to be with at the moment, but she wouldn't be outright rude. "Don't thank me Wotai, you got in and it pleases me, but if you do anything related to our home pack I'll make your life here a living hell. Now as for the pack Azul said you could join which means you are a warrior here. You hunt and run errends given to you by the higher ranks, you also obey them and Azul at all times." She said, flicking her ears at him. Turning back to the male her tone became more rushed. "I should be going I have chores to do and apprentices to train. You are free to explore or return to camp, but I must be going. I'll see you around." Creek said as she turned and walked off, creating distance between her and the male of her past.

ooc-We can close this now if you want, now you can post elsewhere and be named Warrior Spirit!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thought of love The thought of love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thought of love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1