Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleeding Rose. [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Bleeding Rose. [Open] Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 17:47

Rose moved gently towards the healers den. Her shoulder and hind leg hurt like crazy. She whimpered as she moved wrong and the pain in her shoulder shot through her. It was a nasty bite from the brute earlier that day. She had just made her way from the dangerous area they had been in. She had lost a lot of blood with the attack on her shoulder and hind left leg. She limped all the way into the den before she lay down. She knew the damage done wasn't permanent but it sure did hurt like crazy. She closed her eye's tightly and breathed calmly to get over re-living the attacks from the Erenyx wolf. She had picked a fight with another wolf and got exactly what she deserved. She shivered as she thought of how close she had been to death. If the elite of the pack hadn't saved her for sure she would be dead. Her amber eye's opened quietly, almost forgetting where she had been. "Is anyone here?" She spoke very quietly, as she knew not what to expect. She lifted her head and listened to the sounds, it was so quiet and peaceful. She looked at her hind leg and stared at the dried blood that matted her white coat. The same as her shoulder though she couldn't see it. Dirt covered her coat, making her a very dusty white she-wolf. She lowered her head back to the ground and attempted to sleep the pain off. She knew she shouldn't sleep, but she was tired and couldn't resist.

Her body completely relaxed as she silently listened, trying to sleep. She drifted off into the sleep she wanted, a dream consuming her mind. It was a nice dream, in a wonderful place. She was in a field of flowers, running and playing with two young pups and a older male sat by watching. Others walked and played as well, they also sat and talked. She moved deeper into the field, running away from the others. Dandelions flew up around her, sticking to her white coat. Her head turned back towards the others. But they were gone, they were all gone. As if they had never been there in the first place. She looked back to in front of her, watching as the flowers disappeared and she was standing in the sky. She panicked and howled in misery at the thought of falling. She soon realized she was not falling and tried taking a few steps forward. It was as if she were flying, no longer was it scary to her. She took full fledged flight in running. The wind rushed by her, pushing against her as she ran.  The image in her dream shifted once more. She was on the ledge she had been on earlier that day. The black brute was standing over her. But this time he flung her over the ledge. She felt herself falling, into the sharp rocks below. Pain pierced her shoulder and hind leg. She yelped as her eyes flashed open. She didn't move as she didn't want her dream-turned nightmare to come true. She looked around as she realized she was no longer on that ledge and that she was possibly safe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Rose. [Open] Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 18:15

Kokoro had been off collecting herbs and had just went hunting too. He already made one trip taking the herbs to the den but still had to get his prey. He started making his way back to his kill, once there he picked it up. He was a bit cold from being out and about so he just wanted to get back to the den, relax and eat his kill. Kokoro decided to make sure he picked up his speed so he half ran and half walked back to the den. To his surprise when he got back he saw an injured wolf. He quickly dropped his kill and ran over to the white fae. She had injuries on her should and one of her hind legs. Kokoro quickly gathered  a few herbs, "Excuse me miss? How did this happen to you?" He spoke with soft words. He waited for a reply as he chewed some burdock leaves and lightly placed them on her shoulder and leg, he then added some cobwebs to stop the bleeding. He had not got to help any wolves yet and so he was a bit nervous. Kokoro shook this feeling off of him and focused on the wolf. He had not met her before but knew if she was in Helidos territory then she must be part of the pack. He hoped he wasn't hurting her and so he asked her, "If something hurts just tell me. I want you to be honest so I can help you." his mind was completely distracted off his rabbit, all he cared about at the moment was helping the fae. She already had lost a bad amount of blood and he needed to make sure that she didn't loose much more.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Rose. [Open] Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 18:44

Rose looked up slightly at the wolf that was now placing herbs on her. "I fought with a Erenyx wolf..." Those were the only words she said. She hung her head slightly and looked at the ground. She was completely embarrassed that this had happened to her. "It doesn't hurt too bad... Thanks though." She breathed quietly as she watched the brute before her. "I am Warrior Rose by the way... I just joined within the past few weeks. Who might you be?" She shifted so she could stand up but instantly regretted the move she had made. She lay her head back down and grimaced in pain. She looked at the brute gently and tried to smile. She was stupid for fighting with another wolf but she felt like the brute had needed to beat her. She had known another of the brute's pack-mates had been watching, that was why she fought him in the first place. Usually she would of walked away, or probably used her agility better to knock him off the ledge. But today she was a bit out of it, lost in thought and trying to figure out things. She sighed gently as she thought about fighting. She had told the beta that she was a skilled hunter and fighter... she hadn't told her that she usually stays out of fighting. She could fight... It was instinct to every wolf. But Rose didn't like fighting, no not one bit. That was why she joined Helidos instead of Erenyx. Not to mention she took it easier as she was a kind and loving she-wolf instead of harsh and cruel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Rose. [Open] Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 19:16

Kokoro nodded noticing her embarrassment, "Those wolves are cruel creatures, do not be embarrassed. I will not judge you, it does not matter whether you won or lost the fight the good thing is that you got away in time. I am sure if you didn't get away then you most likely would have not made it to the den. You lost alot of blood in the fight and so this will take some time to heal." He shook his head when she shifted to stand, "Please don't try to stand yet. It will only make it worse. My name is Kokoro, I am a healer in this wonderful pack. I am surprised it doesn't hurt much." he looked her in the eyes, "Is there any pain anywhere else other then your shoulder and leg or is anywhere else sore." he had to make sure that she didn't have any more wounds. He had a feeling that she probably was underestimating her pain but he kept that to himself. He felt it was best for her to tell the truth but he would not argue with her. He checked her wounds once more before grabbing the hare he had killed, "Would you like some?" he questioned. He was not going to be rude and eat in front of her if she said no. She was injured and probably hungry as well.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Rose. [Open] Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 09:16

Rose sighed gently as she tried to think of anywhere else it hurt. She had twisted her leg right before the brute had bitten her leg, but that didn't seem too important. "No... I don't think I have anymore injuries." She lowered her head in-between her paws and closed her eyes. "I am not hungry... but you go ahead and eat." It was true, she didn't eat a lot. She didn't starve herself but she just avoided meals once in a while. Yes...yes she was hungry but today she felt like sleeping the pain away. Though she knew sleeping now would cause her nightmares. "Kokoro... What's being a healer like?" She asked the question as she had never talked with a healer long. She had always been a warrior in every pack she joined. Usually because she was fast enough to land many attacks that did just as much damage as the what the other wolves could do to her. She looked at the healer quietly, her amber eye's sparkled as if she had no care in the world. Truly she didn't mind her injuries as she had met another member of the pack. She had only met two other members so far. Both were of high ranking and very kind unto her. "I have not met many of the wolves within the pack..." She smiled her kindest smile at the healer who was helping her. She was grateful for the brute to have arrived at the time that he did. Her amber eye's scanned the den once more. It looked like she would be staying here until she was healed enough to go find her den within the camp clearing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Rose. [Open] Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 18:05

Kokoro put his prey away when she said she was not hungry. "Ok. I will not eat in front of you, I can wait until later. Taking care of my pack members is much more important at the time." When she asked what being a healer was like he tilted his head and sat down, "Well it is a more complicated job then many may think, that is unless you are having fun while doing your job." he smiled before talking some more. "It requires you to have knowledge about many herbs and you have to know how to deal with wolves. I love to help wolves and that is one of the main reasons that I became a healer." he looked at her wondering what she was thinking. Then he heard her say she hadn't met much wolves in the pack. That reminded himself that he too had not met much wolves. He tilted his head thinking of how many wolves he met. "I haven't met many others either. I have only met the few wolves I have helped and Jackle the other healer." Kokoro looked at her wounds once more and noticed the cobweb was full of blood. He knew it probably wouldn't bleed much more and just had to heal but he still had to change the cobweb. He stood and went over to get some more webs. Once he gathered enough to put on her wounds he walked over to her. He slowly took off the red cobweb and put on a new one. He took the old one out of the den and threw it out. Once he came back he lay down and watched Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Rose. [Open] Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 07:13

(OOC: Sorry late reply >.< I thought I had replied but turns out I didn't... does that ever happen to you? :o)

She looked at the cobweb he had thrown it, it was covered in blood. Her blood. "So there's other healers? That makes much more sense then it just being you." She smiled and lowered her head to the ground, watching the brute. "I'm very sorry you have to tend to me... I usually avoid the healer's den and wait it out. But I was told that I must come here instead..." She chuckled gently, her thoughts going back to how she avoided the healers most times. She usually wasn't ever injured bad enough to have to come. But she was directed here instead of going to her den like she usually would. My my... You are a brave one Rose... a nice and brave one. She shook her head and shoved her thoughts aside, paying attention to every detail around her. The healer's den was cozy and comfortable. It could hold several injured wolves and the healer. Though it probably could hold more then a few wolves, she hoped she would never know. "Winter, It's the best time really for' afterwards Spring comes and takes away all your worries with fresh spring grass and beautiful air to breath in." She looked out the den and stared at the snow on the ground. The sun was shining but it was still somewhat cold, probably what saved her from bleeding to death maybe? She wanted to stand up and run through the snow but she held back and stayed very still.

"Do you like to run?" She looked down at the ground. Running was a passion and she held dear to it. She used to run with her brother after they had found each others alive and well. It had been years since she had seen him, only to know him for a short time before losing him and running away. She had run away from a good pack and into another pack. New members and new wolves, no brother or her adopted like sisters. She paused for just a moment... thinking of the two pack mates she had called sisters. Truly they had been there for her and she had run away. She was five almost six years old and she had done what she told the others she would never do. She had run away. Why? Because her heart was torn from the seams of losing her brother. The lose of something you hold dear should never make you run away... She wasn't going to run away ever again. She had to be brave even in the doubt and hold her ground in a fight. "I am going to become a better fighter... that way I can protect my pack with all the thunder in the world." She smiled weakly as she realized she had used her dear brother's name. She silently made a promise to herself and her brother. She would stand her ground and be brave. Even as she grew older, she was not going to give up.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Rose. [Open] Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 12:47

[Rose, please do not change the color of your main text. You may change the color of your words spoken, but not everything else.]
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Rose. [Open] Bleeding Rose. [Open]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleeding Rose. [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1