Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 04:15

The mercury wolf glided through the night, silent as the ghost he appeared to be. Fog coated this part of the Erenyx territories, it gave him a vitual sea to wade through. Jackson had succeeded in his quest to join a pack. His conversation with the Alpha was a brief one, Teren granting him the rank of Hunter. And with that rank, access to Erenyx territories. Once again, he had packmates, hunting partners and wolves to spar with. A life of solitude had left him lean and bitter, losing all that had given him hope. His only constant companion was death, whom he no longer feared. Yet, like all living things, he was inclined to cling to life, visciously. The trees were low and sparce, giving way to random shafts of moonlight. Without such luminousity, he would have been incapable of seeing where he was going. As he loped, memories swirled as did the white that threatened to consume his vision.

The memories were of his brothers. Who else? The only one who survived alongside him was Caleb. But he deserted the silver fiend, left him with the bodies of Harry and Alec. He fled, taking the last slivers of Jackson's love with him. If Daniel hadn't gotten ill. But he couldn't blame Daniel, the gentlest of the five, for he would never have wanted such a future for any of them. Too late now. The air became colder, the moonlight brighter, until he came to a bone jaring halt at a cliff edge. Without her shining eye, the mercury male would have become a victim of gravity. But luck ran with him, and his heart continued to beat in a fierce manner. Walking slowly to pear over the edge, his emerald eyes sought only fog. Silver turned to black, just as his coat did. How fitting. The wind played with said coat, running its fingers through the thickness as he lifted his head to gaze at the night sky. The stars glittered about the moon. A smile parted his lips, the act softening all parts of his face. The hardness left his eyes, leaving the ghost of the wolf he had once been.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 16:41

Familiar enough with the land, the dark one raced through the rough terrain without skipping a beat, and heavy paws slammed with a beautiful rhythm. With her coal nose to the ground she began to follow an unfamiliar scent, one still mixed with the outside world but now being masked by the scent of the land. There was yet another refuge in the lands of Eneryx, since the reign of the new Alpha who she had failed to meet, there had been many before and after her who had recently crossed the borders. A curious feeling had crossed over her and she longed to know who brought the scent of the outside world. Someone so new and fresh, it made her remember when she too roamed alone.

The black female had other plans on her mind, but she continued to follow the scent of what seemed to be a male. This caused her hackles to rise for she was not prepared for battle with another should he decide she was a threat, Pandora was not weak, she just was out of touch with her killer route for she was too busy trying to find her place in the pack. Would it always be like this for the female? Pandora feared becoming fat and lazy, she only longed for blood in her gizzard and the smell of metal in her nostril. The female raced on, high and higher up Satans Edge, to an altitude where if she were to misplace her paw she would tumble to her untimely death. Eyes cast forard as she drew closer to the the males scent. Just where exactly was he?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 04:27

Jackson would have stood all night gazing at the stars. The great sentinals had gathered in such a grand way, he had never seen so many before he stood this close to the sky. But it seemed his night would not be peaceful. The wind that so gently caressed his coat also brought with it a scent. A fae? The silver wolf had not been in the presence of a female since his brief escapaid with Lumina. The little onyx fae had disappeared of the face of the earth. With a sigh, he lowered his head and turned on his haunches. This would be a packmate, it would be best to meet and greet. As he began to trot in the direction on the she-wolf, his lips twisted in a smirk. He had joined Erenyx for a reason. Jackson was a fiend, which meant that the others in this pack would be so well inclined.

A simple meet and greet, thats all. The mercury wolf had only been on the move for a few minutes when he came upon her form. At first he thought he had been mistaken, for the wolf that ran towards him was of his height and his previous build. His emerald eyes traced the sharp edges and managed to find the onyx fae behind the mask. Jackson came to a halt and shouted, "Who goes there?" in way of greeting. Always a way with words. He stood at his full height, tall neutral, head up so as to see her through the sea off fog. Her coat was black as ebony, she looked like a phantom in the half light. "My name is Jackson, I'm the newest Hunter to these lands", he called again, trying to be polite. Being a loner, battling rogues, left much in the way of social skills.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 16:14

It was as if the earth moved and sent a boulder heading for her, sharp words clawed at her ears as she skidded to a hault, and stared him down. A hunter. Pandora wished to laugh at him but her problem was not with him, but of the ranking system that both packs used. Silence filled the space around them as she studied him, her own eyes void of emotion as she glanced his way. The male was large, bigger than het, but again that was saying something. Pandora was not your average female and was graciously build like a male, her own brute like features were easily mistaken but her face was solely feminine. Pandora finally answered him, "Pandora." It was all that was needed to be said. Jackson was a handsome male but Pandora was not interested in finding a suitor just yet, she still battled her inner being more often than she liked and she was still learning her place here in Eneryx.

Gently the fenale found a seat, her body resting comfortably as she gazed upon him once more. The ashen male seemed to have the same problem she had, a lack of communication skills that left her and many others in awkward situations. Pandora nearly cringed hoping this wouldnt be the same as all the others, she nearly prayed that things would go smoothly, and above all she nearly wished for it to be over. Yet, as she drew away from the brutes eyes she found herself easing the tension and finding words to fix her idle mind. "I am a warrior for the Alpha, but do not hold me accountable to that rank for its sour in my mouth and leaves a horrible aftertaste. Jackson, right? You smell of the earth, you must be very new. Tell me, why did you seek the shelter of a pack when the cruel world seemed to be your fortay." Silence fell upon her lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 01:27

Jacksons green eyes never left her as she sat and spoke. They were not cold as such, but calm and even half closed. A mask of peace, not letting anyone in. He had no idea why the fae spoke of her rank in such a way, to have any rank is an achievement at all. Considering what he had heard about his new Alpha. Though he couldn't physically detect any hostility towards him, Jackson hadn't managed to live his three years on trust alone. He stayed put, allowing his features to soften slightly. A creeping smile curling his lips as he answered her,"I suppose the cruel world and I had grown bored of each other. It is true that I have become well adapted to life as a loner, but I have grown bored. Boredom is a cruel thing and I decided that the best way to release myself from it's grasp is to reintegrate into pack politics". He spoke steadily but allowed the hardness back into his eyes and the smile to become more profound, even mocking. A challenge to his reasoning.

The mercury wolf stopped looking at her for a moment, this fae named Pandora, to tilt his head skywards as he had done eariler. From the place they stood, there was enough of a patch to glimpse the sky above but unfortunately, it was shrouded in the grey of cloud. Course there is. Sighing, he brought his attention back to the onyx she-wolf. "I have suffered the loss of my pack, and all four of my brothers. My very essense has changed, so I thought it only predent that I join Erenyx", he had no idea why he was explaining himself. He looked down at his feet and barked a laugh, surprised at his willingness to open up. The silver male took a few steps towards her, before lowering his quarters to the ground and curling his large tail around his lithe frame. He was unused to sitting for, aside from sleeping in a myriad of dens, he was so often running towards his next target.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 00:45

It was never a loathing that Pandora had for males, it was more so she treated them the way they treated her. Until now it had always been a cruel experience, but there was something different from this male. All of them or mostly all within the boundries of Eneryx had come from horrible past lives or from the rivers of blood that seems to stick to their pads. Each and everyone of them had a trail of wreckage behind them, why should he be any different. Still, he captured her attention as he drew closer to her. Although she was intrigued, Pandora didnt move and her shallow breathing was steady as she blankly stared at him. As he spoke of his past willingly, Pandora felt a tidal wave of shock. Never in all her years had a male opened up to her upon a first chat. It was at this moment that Pandora found weakness and knew he was not a warrior like herself within the pack. It was all strange for her this growing accustomed to pack life thing, and she found comfort knowing Jackson was going through the same.

Pandora often questioned herself as to why she joined a pack in the first place, why she would dare torture herself and force her way into the hierarchy of the pack under Terens rule. Eyes glanced upon him as she watched grow more comfortable. Although she felt at ease, Pandora couldnt move for to her it was a sign of weakness and she didnt trust this male. After all, he was a male, and what good had that done her in the past. What good did the opposite sex bring other than heartache and pain, or strife and trouble with the duties of one's job. It was all too confusing and Pandora sat there puzzled as she just looked at Jackson. There was nothing to say to him and Pandora suddenly felt hot, wondering what he might say next. She too grinned a charming but devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon's And Their Charming Smiles [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1