Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 15:47

Hi everyone! Welcome to my Wonderland!

Here you can kindly ask me to make your avatars and signatures. I only have a few rules:

1. Please be nice and respectful. Don’t demand things, it’s just plain rude.
2. Please be patient. Even though it might not seem like it I do have a life outside of this site.
3. Please use my work. I put a lot of time and effort into making these pieces for you; I’d hate to see that wasted.
4. Get creative! Give as much detail in your form as possible so I can make you the perfect piece.

Alright, with that out of the way, here is the application. Place your details in the alloted areas (it's cool if you take out my questions and suggestions, they're just there to prompt you).

For Avatars

Code:

[b][color=white]Art Type:[/color][/b] Avatar
[b][color=white]Character name:[/color][/b] Who is it for?
[b][color=white]Photo:[/color][/b] Please place a link to your face claim here
[b][color=white]Eye Colour:[/color][/b] If you have a specific colour code, here is where you put it, otherwise a description of the shade (short please).
[b][color=white]Other Details:[/color][/b] Anything else?

For Signatures

Code:

[b][color=white]Art Type:[/color][/b] Signature
[b][color=white]Character Name:[/color][/b] Who is it for? Do you want their name on the signature?
[b][color=white]Pack:[/color][/b] What pack is the character from? Do you want their packs name on the signature?
[b][color=white]Photo(s):[/color][/b] If you have any images in mind, please link them here, or just a description if you have something in mind. If not I’ll pick something I think suits.
[b][color=white]Quote:[/color][/b] Did you want a quote on the signature? Did you have one in mind or would you like me to find/create one?
[b][color=white]Mood:[/color][/b] Maybe there’s a particular personality trait or idea you’d like to see incorporated?
[b][color=white]Other Details:[/color][/b] Anything else?

Last edited by Elite Nnlya on October 29th 2015, 03:32; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 21:36

If you haven't guessed by now, below this post is where you may place your orders (using the correct code found above).

I'll try to keep an active list of current and completed orders.

Orders Completed:
Hunter Rayna
Warrior Axel
Delta Rose
Healer Orion
Lead Warrior Faith
Thunder
Healer Percy
Hunter Drake
Rogue Conláed
Rogue Evalynn
Lead Warrior Naomi
Omega Teeku
Healer Samoset
Elite Breeze

Currently working on:

When your name is in the completed section, there will be a post Here (click me) where you can find your finished piece.

Last edited by Elite Nnlya on July 4th 2016, 03:36; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 21:41

Art Type: Signature
Character Name: Who is it for? Do you want their name on the signature? ~  For Rayna, and yes please.
Pack: What pack is the character from? Do you want their packs name on the signature? ~  Helidos, and yeah, sure.
Photo(s): If you have any images in mind, please link them here, or just a description if you have something in mind. If not I’ll pick something I think suits.  ~ No pic in mind, but Rayna has a thin body. Any posture is fine.
Quote: Did you want a quote on the signature? Did you have one in mind or would you like me to find/create one? ~ A quote... hmm... Maybe "It Hurts To Let Go, But Sometimes It Hurts More To Hold On."
Mood: Maybe there’s a particular personality trait or idea you’d like to see incorporated? ~ Not really, you can choose.
Other Details: Anything else? ~ Nope, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 22:06

Character Name: Axel; Yes name on sig
Pack: Erenyx Do you want their packs name on the signature? Yes.
Photo(s): https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8099/8529661271_7a33cff53e_z.jpg (feel free to layer background or manipulate as you please)
Quote: Did you want a quote on the signature? Did you have one in mind or would you like me to find/create one? You please.
Mood: Maybe there’s a particular personality trait or idea you’d like to see incorporated? Intensity, determination, yet innocent
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 07:44

Character Name: Rose and Yes
Pack: Helidos - Yes
Photo(s): Eek! I have no photos because I never find a wolf that really matches her... but, she's all white with smooth yet fluffy fur and Amber eyes :] <3
Quote: Ooh... I have no quote... but if it helps you find one, she's kind and caring, protective and very stubborn ^_^
Mood: Something happy and mysterious :]
Other Details: I WUV YOU. Uhm like... Be as crazy as you want Nnlya <3
Back to top Go down
Orion of Agavos
Orion of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 13:10

Character Name: Healer Orion
Pack: Agavos, on it please ;3
Photo(s): https://www.flickr.com/photos/103653561@N02/11851186843/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/claudia_l/15814490539/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/11683866@N06/1838840449/
Quote: "Even in the darkness, there is always some hope" or "Sound and touch are something magical when used correctly" (Or anything you find that fits ^^)
Mood: Something both mysterious and light, maybe a bit of dark/evil put in.
Other Details: I STILL WUV YOU uhh, Give me your best shot! >:}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 14:04

Character Name: Lead Warrior Faith, and yes, I does want her name on dere. XD
Pack: Helidos, same as da above ^
Photo(s): I have no pictures. But... Faith is a white Arctic wolf with amber eyes. If you could describe Rose, just find Rose's sister. Lol. They look almost exactly alike anyway.
Quote: I've got a few. 1.) "It is fatal to enter war without the will to win it." 2.) "Some say fire and ice are enemies. That must mean that in every fight, every war, there is the cold, and the dangerous." 3.) "It is foolish and wrong to mourn those who've died. Rather we should marvel that such souls lived." 4.) "There is no honorable way to kill. There is no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good about war. Except the ending."
Mood: You is da master. I trust you. XD I always suck with deciding the mood I want, so you pick.
Other Details: You es amazen'. <3
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 20:29

Character Name: Thunder (yes put his name on it)
Pack: Helidos (put it on)
Photo(s): I have the pics Rose gave me...you can find more pictures that are similar if you think of something awesome. I leave it up to you!

Spoiler:

Quote: I would love it if you could find one. It should be about finding yourself or happiness. About not looking back at your past.
Mood: Family (his sisters), positivity, starting over.
Other Details: Do whatever you think is best! I love your art. The best creativity comes on it's own. I know cause I'm an artists too! Have fun with it. Possibly give me two options? The font...make it fancy! That's all I really want.

Last edited by Hunter Thunder on August 2nd 2015, 13:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Percy of Helidos
Percy of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 11:26

Character Name: Healer Percy; Yes please, title is not required. c:
Pack: Helidos; if you wish, not required.
Photo(s): Link~
Quote: Quote isn't needed, whatever works. If you do tend to use one, "To hate something that you used to love is such a painful thing." - Ciel Phantomhive
Mood: Airy, Pure, Gentle.
Other Details: I'd enjoy light colors to be played around with, nothing to specific for restrictions. I trust you'll make the better judgement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 14:14

Character Name: Drake: yes please, no need for his rank though
Pack: Erenyx: yes
Photo(s): I don't have any images other then the one in my avatar so I am hoping you can find one that fits him well. He is darker on top with white/light cream on his underbelly, his eyes are dark orange/brown.
Quote: I would love a quote, although I can't find any. So if you could find one that you think could fit Drake then that would be great. If you can't though, I will be fine without.
Mood: He is a bit of a mystery so far, although he seems nice at the moment, he isn't. That is all I got for that.
Other Details: Not really, something a bit darker maybe but I love your art so anything works for me, I think it will be great however you make it
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 05:01

Art Type: Avatar
Character name: Conláed
Photo: Link: Look at my smexy
Eye Colour: Slightly paler than emerald [here is an example: LINK ].
Other Details: Any colour except anything too bright for the text is fine. The font can be anything that gives quite a serious, solitary mood, but not too plain.
Thank you, Aussie Bae. c:
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 11:09

Character Name: Rogue Evalynn
Pack: Rogue, Yes.
Photo(s): http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Pictures/Wolf/Osna/2013/Wolf_Osna1302-Pauli-03.jpg
http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Pictures/Wolf/Osna/2013/Wolf_Osna1302-Pauli-04.jpg
http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Pictures/Wolf/Osna/2012/Wolf_Osna1211-Fem1-07.jpg
http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Pictures/Wolf/Osna/2012/Wolf_Osna1211-Fem1-04.jpg
http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Pictures/Wolf/Osna/2012/Wolf_Osna1211-Fem1-05.jpg
Quote: "Adventure is all around, you just have to listen to your heart." or "Stand out on the edge, the edge where danger calls your name and you resist." or anything you find <3
Mood: Adventure, Mystery, Danger, Child-like.
Other Details: I love you Nnlya-chan <3
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 08:50

Character Name: Naomi, and if you could put "Lead Warrior Naomi"
Pack: Erenyx, and yes, please have Erenyx on there
Photo(s):
https://i.imgur.com/EUXsu1C.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xNXeRjc.jpg
These are the only ones I have of her, unless you can find more.
Quote: A quote would be nice. It should be something about: courage, beauty, responsibility, or even love (since she loves Raymond)
Mood: Strong, confident, brave
Other Details: Do whatever you like, free reign basically!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Size 89cm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 17:29

Character Name: Teeku. Omega Teeku in the signature please^^
Pack: Helidos, pack name doesn't have to be in the signature though
Photo(s): Something along the lines of this image here:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6073/6125203362_21f37533e4_b.jpg
If this can't be used just something similar. Keeping to his slender face, long legs and fur length. (He's not as fluffy as most).
Quote: Yes this one here would be lovely:
"  They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same."
Mood: Happy? Playful? ( He's pretty friendly and outgoing so something that fits that would be wonderful^^)
Other Details: Perhaps use some blue coloring rather in the font or in the background? And thank you!
Back to top Go down
Healer Samoset
Healer Samoset

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 07:30

Character Name: Healer Samoset, and I would like his name in the signature
Pack: Pyrvanthros, and it's not needed on the signature
Photo(s):

Click

Click

Click

Quote: "Your whole life is on the other side of the glass, and there is nobody watching."
Mood: Anything charming or mischievous
Other Details: He has light brown eyes, and he has a long burn mark arching from the lower half of his front right leg to his shoulder. If that's too much or if it's not visible anyways it's fine to ignore it :3
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 21:14

Character Name: Elite Breeze
Pack: Agavos. Yes, I want it to be on there
Photo(s): Breeze is Summer of Lüneburger Heide. here, here, here, and here!
Quote: Yes I would like a quote. You choose. I have some examples below just to give you an idea of the kinda things I’m looking for…I don’t really have much in mind. Just as long as it seems like Breeze.

Spoiler:
Mood: Just make it Breeze-like. I want to acknowledge that she has been through tough times and yet is staying strong. I want it a bit inspiring. Besides incorporating that, I’m leaving it up to you!
Other Details: Her eyes are golden amber…so like #FF9900. Maybe a bit darker. I mention this because in some of her pictures her eyes seem more orange or brown. I love your signatures so I would love another from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Wonderland: Rules and Order Placement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1